Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sakeoe View Post
    I love it when you keep repeating this lie over and over again no matter how often you are shown that while sales have risen individual ownership has gone down. But hey, you've only been using this lie for the past two decades can use it for the next two too.

And i'm not even anti gun lol.

Sweet lies.

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love it when you keep repeating this lie over and over again no matter how often you are shown that while sales have risen individual ownership has gone down. But hey, you've only been using this lie for the past two decades can use it for the next two too.

Excellent source

Originally Posted by pushlimits View Post
    What source are you taking it from, got a link?

From the one I got...

Intentional homicide rate: Homicides per 100’000 residents. Homicide is the death of a person purposefully inflicted by another person (it excludes suicides) outside of a state of war. Homicide is a broader category than murder, as it also includes manslaughter. The exact legal definition varies across countries, some of which include infanticide, assisted suicide, euthanasia and deaths caused by dangerous driving.

US is over 4 times higher.

Do you really think per capita, the US has a lower homicide/murder rate than the UK?
    Did you even read my post? I'm not talking exclusively about homicide.

Again, the US has five times more people in it than the UK.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...her-violent-c/

And once again, comparing the two countries is dumb and proves nothing.

Why don't you compare the UK with Switzerland?

Or the US with Switzerland?
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RThoe View Post
    Excellent source
    I figured since this was brought up so many times already I wouldn't have to post it

Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Excellent source

Did you even read my post? I'm not talking exclusively about homicide.

Again, the US has five times more people in it than the UK.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...her-violent-c/

And once again, comparing the two countries is dumb and proves nothing.

Why don't you compare the UK with Switzerland?

Or the US with Switzerland?
    You're not a very smart cookie are you?

The homicide stats I posted were PER CAPITA or per 100,000 if you want to look at it another way, so population density doesn't matter. So stop harping on about having 5 times the population. The stats are corrected to allow for this.

Your link is taken from a fukking ******** meme! Scroll to the bottom of your article:

"We rate the claim False."

We are comparing the UK to US because I'm British and the majority of you lot are septics.

Trying to find a comparison of violent crime is ridiculous. What is deemed violent crime? Slapping someone? Verbal abuse? Pissing on someone's fence? It is far too open for interpretation. You have to look at someone being hospitilised and even then you won't get an accurate picture and I doubt there are stats out there for that. Homicide/murder is the epitome of violent crime, is it not?

shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Funny and logical.
    negged

pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shortythree View Post
    negged
    I'll give you a pass. 5'5... you need a fukking gun, son.

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're not a very smart cookie are you?

The homicide stats I posted were PER CAPITA or per 100,000 if you want to look at it another way, so population density doesn't matter. So stop harping on about having 5 times the population. The stats are corrected to allow for this.

Your link is taken from a fukking ******** meme! Scroll to the bottom of your article:

"We rate the claim False."

We are comparing the UK to US because I'm British and the majority of you lot are septics.

Trying to find a comparison of violent crime is ridiculous. What is deemed violent crime? Slapping someone? Verbal abuse? Pissing on someone's fence? It is far too open for interpretation. You have to look at someone being hospitilised and even then you won't get an accurate picture and I doubt there are stats out there for that. Homicide/murder is the epitome of violent crime, is it not?
    Lol if you think if the UK had five times as many people the rate would remain the same. Eliminate just a handful of our largest cities and the violent crime in the US plummets.

You accuse me of not being smart but you fail to read the source I provided.

The source was looking at the meme and doing their own research to prove or disprove it. The numbers I cited were what they claimed after doing their research. The end result of them rating the claim false was of the original meme. THE SOURCE STATED WHAT THEY USED AS VIOLENT CRIME TO DO THE COMPARISON. You clearly did not read any of it.

Why are you ignoring the comparison of Switzerland? Their gun ownership is fourth in the world yet their violent crime is lower than the UK's.

I'll give you a pass. 5'5... you need a fukking gun, son.
    More wisdom from anti-gun liberals lol
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

Lol if you think if the UK had five times as many people the rate would remain the same. Eliminate just a handful of our largest cities and the violent crime in the US plummets.

You accuse me of not being smart but you fail to read the source I provided.

The source was looking at the meme and doing their own research to prove or disprove it. The numbers I cited were what they claimed after doing their research. The end result of them rating the claim false was of the original meme. THE SOURCE STATED WHAT THEY USED AS VIOLENT CRIME TO DO THE COMPARISON. You clearly did not read any of it.

Why are you ignoring the comparison of Switzerland? Their gun ownership is fourth in the world yet their violent crime is lower than the UK's.

More wisdom from anti-gun liberals lol
    They're based on crime polling surveys - basically asking people to come forward to say if they have been 'violently' assaulted. It's not exactly proof of anything! As I said, violent is quite nondescript. Open to interpretation.

Fine, if you're removing cities, I will too. If you remove LA, New York City, Houston and Chicago can I remove London and Liverpool?

What about the Swiss? Obviously good law abiding citizens with a very good crime stat that both the British and Americans should look up to.

Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're based on crime polling surveys - basically asking people to come forward to say if they have been 'violently' assaulted. It's not exactly proof of anything! As I said, violent is quite nondescript. Open to interpretation.

Fine, if you're removing cities, I will too. If you remove LA, New York City, Houston and Chicago can I remove London and Liverpool?

What about the Swiss? Obviously good law abiding citizens with a very good crime stat that both the British and Americans should look up to.

So you disregard the statistics provided while offering none to prove your point, sounds about right for an uninformed gun control loon.
    USAF brah
    DSC
    Misc Firearms Crew

TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here's some trivia for your asses.

As I recall, with respect to automatic weapons in the US (that have to be registered and approved under the NFA), I think there have been like 4 incidents in the last 60 years or whatever since the NFA was enacted by people who owned those Title II weapons legally. Compare that to the number of incidents from illegally obtained Title II weapons. Someone can google this and get the information (I may be slightly off) if they are interested.

Exactly, but it's the closest comparison you can get to for violent crime.

Yes, remove both of our major cities and I would not be surprised if the violent crime and murder rates are very similar. That's my point, the US being five times larger is going to have a higher rate of bad people.

You'll also notice one clear fact about the US' largest cities with the most crime. They are all anti-gun and have higher gun restrictions than anywhere else in the US. Coincidence? Definitely not.

You are correct about the Swiss but you fail to mention that they have the fourth highest gun ownership rate in the world. Clearly the gun is not the issue here or they would be just as violent as the US.

Originally Posted by TeBag View Post
    Here's some trivia for your asses.

As I recall, with respect to automatic weapons in the US (that have to be registered and approved under the NFA), I think there have been like 4 incidents in the last 60 years or whatever since the NFA was enacted by people who owned those Title II weapons legally. Compare that to the number of incidents from illegally obtained Title II weapons. Someone can google this and get the information (I may be slightly off) if they are interested.
    Last reports I heard were two crimes ever committed with legally owned automatic weapons. One was a robbery by a man using his automatic weapon. The other was a murder that a cop committed. Don't care enough to look it up as it's a miniscule number.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What lie did I claim, and where's your proof? The ability for legal ownership and concealed carry has expanded to almost every state over the past two decades. Your post didn't even address what I said, so how can you call me a liar?

And your post doesn't even make sense - I've been lying about something for two decades, even though it's a trend that started two decades ago? How could I have been lying about something before it even existed as a known result?

KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i don't think he was serious in anythign he said, he was just trying to be funny imo

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KillahJon View Post
    i don't think he was serious in anythign he said, he was just trying to be funny imo
    The OP, and his supporters, haven't been able to figure that out yet

Gyges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gyges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gyges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gyges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gyges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gyges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gyges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gyges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gyges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gyges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gyges has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    You? Who is you? I didn't have any shootings this year, and I have a gun.

brb 5 thousand people already died from alcohol this year, so I must give up my home whisky collection.
    Not everything has to be flamboyantly pointed out. You, if you must, refers to the country referred to by the comedian in the original post.
    And really?

Originally Posted by TeBag View Post
    lol ok brah. Once your country figures out you don't have to add a "u" after every fukkin "o," then maybe you can give us advice about gun control.
    I don't even...

And thanks to RThoe for the negs. No need to be sour brah, just stating an opinion.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/z/c...ba869e442.html
    http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/m...289512441.html
    http://www.thestate.com/2015/02/05/3...outh.html?rh=1
    http://www.news-journalonline.com/ar...1040?p=2&tc=pg
    Last edited by Gyges; 03-02-2015 at 06:50 PM.

boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL @ anti gun *******s. jimmies are getting rustled by this thread

***Misc Hunting and Fishing Crew***
    ***Civil Engineering Crew***

shc99 is just really nice. (+1000) shc99 is just really nice. (+1000) shc99 is just really nice. (+1000) shc99 is just really nice. (+1000) shc99 is just really nice. (+1000) shc99 is just really nice. (+1000) shc99 is just really nice. (+1000) shc99 is just really nice. (+1000) shc99 is just really nice. (+1000) shc99 is just really nice. (+1000) shc99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ *******. Would neg opie if I knew how to do so (confused) (srs)