Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DeanCainGainz View Post
    Both are pretty useless. However, Mo may get traded so we'll see what happens with him and yes I'd start Marion over Korver unless you desperately need 3s.
    So I guess you would disagree with dropping Marion to pick up Vladimir Radmanovic?

DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AlliWantisLulz View Post
    okay thanks brah

I was just worry since

Beasley is out indefinitely
    Horford (out 3-4 months) FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUU i just checked
    Marvin Williams is a maybe out

Im thinking of doing that trade
    Evans+Harris or Beasley for Lowry/Smith

and should I drop Horford now that hes out 3-4 months and Beasley since hes out indefinitely and could be back as the 6th man???
    That trade would be a huge raping on your part. Doubt he will accept. And yeah, disregarding a complete mistake by the media, Horford should 100% be dropped. At best he'll be back for the playoffs. Scoop ZAZA. Don't drop Beasley yet.
    Miami Heat 2006 Champions
    Miami Heat 2012 Champions
    Miami Heat 2013 Champions

3 raaaangs!

DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jantelo View Post
    So I guess you would disagree with dropping Marion to pick up Vladimir Radmanovic?
    Ummmm....again depends. If you need 3s then no. Marvin Williams is still out and now Horford so Vlad will deliver some useful stats at least until Marv is back.

3 raaaangs!

jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ummmm....again depends. If you need 3s then no. Marvin Williams is still out and now Horford so Vlad will deliver some useful stats at least until Marv is back.
    Not Marvian Williams...Shawn Marion lol

Read This If You're Gay AlliWantisLulz's Avatar
    AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That trade would be a huge raping on your part. Doubt he will accept. And yeah, disregarding a complete mistake by the media, Horford should 100% be dropped. At best he'll be back for the playoffs. Scoop ZAZA. Don't drop Beasley yet.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

so pissed..fukin HORFORD shoulve traded him

Im thinking of picking up Derrick Williams or Josh Howard or even Delonte West for Horford now

Trevor Booker and Jon Leuer are also interesting players..they will both start at PF tonight.
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-
    -Cecilia Rospigliosi crew-

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

so pissed..fukin HORFORD shoulve traded him

Im thinking of picking up Derrick Williams or Josh Howard or even Delonte West for Horford now

Trevor Booker and Jon Leuer are also interesting players..they will both start at PF tonight.
    Yeah and depending on Andrea's injury Ed Davis could be a nice pickup as well.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by jantelo View Post
    Not Marvian Williams...Shawn Marion lol
    I'm aware but Vlad is starting in place of Marv.

3 raaaangs!

I'm aware but Vlad is starting in place of Marv.
    I see..

AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah and depending on Andrea's injury Ed Davis could be a nice pickup as well.
    should I 100% drop Horford..is he a lost cause now?

or should I wait a day or 2 to get a final word?

and sorry but whos a better pick up out of the guys I mentioned?
    Howard
    Williams
    West
    Leuer
    Booker
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-

should I 100% drop Horford..is he a lost cause now?

or should I wait a day or 2 to get a final word?

and sorry but whos a better pick up out of the guys I mentioned?
    Howard
    Williams
    West
    Leuer
    Booker
    Josh Howard if you are looking for a steady output right now. Derrick Williams for his upside. Basically what I'm saying is if you can afford to be a little patient with Derrick and see if he keeps a 25+ min per night role than he has the potential to be way more valuable than Josh but he also may be a dud fantasy wise.

And as far as Horford, it's pretty much confirmed but if you want to wait no more than a day or two in case of some miracle, I wouldn't blame you. I have him in one of my personal leagues and am at least going to wait till tomorrow...

3 raaaangs!

Josh Howard if you are looking for a steady output right now. Derrick Williams for his upside. Basically what I'm saying is if you can afford to be a little patient with Derrick and see if he keeps a 25+ min per night role than he has the potential to be way more valuable than Josh but he also may be a dud fantasy wise.

And as far as Horford, it's pretty much confirmed but if you want to wait no more than a day or two in case of some miracle, I wouldn't blame you. I have him in one of my personal leagues and am at least going to wait till tomorrow...
    OKAY

i just offered Beasley+Favors for Nene....fair?

Beasley is out indefinitely..will probably be a sixth man
    Favors is coming off the bench and incosistent

Nene came back 2 games ago and did pretty decent had an all around game.

this gives me a chance to pick up 2 players from FA
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-

IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who would you guys drop for Zaza? (IF ANY)

Jared Dudley, Nate Robinson, Mario Chalmers (dont think hes a good idea to drop the way hes been playing)

protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IonZephyr View Post

Jared Dudley, Nate Robinson, Mario Chalmers (dont think hes a good idea to drop the way hes been playing)
    Dudley. If you must. :P

Instead of Zaza, Biedrins might be a better option, now that Kwame is out for 3 months aswell.
    Last edited by protozoan; 01-12-2012 at 02:31 PM.
    oooft brah

AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OKAY

i just offered Beasley+Favors for Nene....fair?

Beasley is out indefinitely..will probably be a sixth man
    Favors is coming off the bench and incosistent

Nene came back 2 games ago and did pretty decent had an all around game.

this gives me a chance to pick up 2 players from FA
    I don't think he'll bite on that trade. I know the upside is there on Favors, but Beasley is rapidly descending from the ranks of ownership. Even last year when he put up 19+ ppg, he still was incapable of breaking the top 100 fantasy wise. Look at his FT% this year, looks like he's lost focus again. Given, that's why I'm trying to dump him in both of my leagues lol but you may need add a bigger piece than Favors....who else do you have to put in there?

AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IonZephyr View Post

You'd be not smart to drop Chalmers who is ranked 13th overall on yahoo. I would probably drop Nate if anything, once Curry comes back there won't be enough minutes for Nate and he'll go back to his old ways

@lulz

Creative offer (srs) but I doubt he'll bite.

3 raaaangs!

qwerty1234566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty1234566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty1234566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty1234566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty1234566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty1234566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty1234566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty1234566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty1234566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty1234566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty1234566 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    opinions on this one

I give: Paul, Bosh
    Get: Durant, Collison

@lulz

Creative offer (srs) but I doubt he'll bite.
    Originally Posted by AFiers View Post
    I don't think he'll bite on that trade. I know the upside is there on Favors, but Beasley is rapidly descending from the ranks of ownership. Even last year when he put up 19+ ppg, he still was incapable of breaking the top 100 fantasy wise. Look at his FT% this year, looks like he's lost focus again. Given, that's why I'm trying to dump him in both of my leagues lol but you may need add a bigger piece than Favors....who else do you have to put in there?
    He accepted...I called him up ealier since im in a league with people I know, i got a verbal agreement and will accept the trade later tonight around 8-9pm

And I just dropped Horford for Zaza Pachulia...I couldn't wait too long because he was gonna get picked up..
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-

I give: Derrick Rose
    I get: Kyle Lowry Antawn Jamison

Keep in mind, my top 4 draft picks were Rose, Al Horford, Brook Lopez, Manu Ginobili.......................................... ...............................so weak

MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    unless your in a 16 team league I dont really think Zaza is a good pick up? from 2008-2011 in games he's started you're looking at 6 pts 6 rebs on average with no steals no blocks, iffy FT%. Worthless IMO

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Give Marshon Brooks, get Tyrus Thomas?

A truly game breaking trade offer right here... lol

I got a lot of Gs... Rondo Teague Kmart Morrow Shumpert

I could sacrifice a little 3s and points for the blocks. If Tyrus is healthy it's a no brainer imo but now he's missing games with fukking leg fatigue?
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Originally Posted by MooseLaddin View Post
    unless your in a 16 team league I dont really think Zaza is a good pick up? from 2008-2011 in games he's started you're looking at 6 pts 6 rebs on average with no steals no blocks, iffy FT%. Worthless IMO
    well I just dropped Horford for Zaza

it was Zaza or Biedrins...went with Zaza
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-

chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's also this though:

Al Horford (torn pectoral) is out 3-4 months. Pachulia has 170 career NBA starts under his belt, averaging 10.7 points, 7.2 rebounds, 1.0 steals and 0.5 blocks in those games.

anyone with fantasy basketball knowledge....pls respond

Me:
    Kris Humprhies
    Michael Beasley

for

Him:
    DeAndre Jordan
    Nene

good trade?

EDIT: he backed out from favors+beasley for nene
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-

chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Me:
    Kris Humprhies
    Michael Beasley

for

Him:
    DeAndre Jordan
    Nene

good trade?

depends on nene injury. who knos how long his foot will bother him

Originally Posted by chipotleking View Post
    depends on nene injury. who knos how long his foot will bother him
    yeah...but hes been good the last 2 games
    9pts 11rebs 4asts 1stl 1 blk
    9pts 9rebs 4asts 2stl 3 blk
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-

He accepted...I called him up ealier since im in a league with people I know, i got a verbal agreement and will accept the trade later tonight around 8-9pm

And I just dropped Horford for Zaza Pachulia...I couldn't wait too long because he was gonna get picked up..
    Wow amazing trade and good job picking up Zaza

3 raaaangs!

Pretty sure those stats are incorrect. He's shot close to 80% from the ft line most of his career and from the games I could see that he played more than 30 min he averaged around 12 and 8 with 1 block.

He had 10 and 10 tonight with 4 assts and 1 block. 6-7 from the line. That's far from useless.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by AFiers View Post
    I give: Derrick Rose
    I get: Kyle Lowry Antawn Jamison

Keep in mind, my top 4 draft picks were Rose, Al Horford, Brook Lopez, Manu Ginobili.......................................... ...............................so weak
    Take it for sure. You need depth and I'd say that's pretty fair.

3 raaaangs!

Me:
    Kris Humprhies
    Michael Beasley

for

Him:
    DeAndre Jordan
    Nene

good trade?

This guy has to be the worst negotiator ever. Take it and run.

3 raaaangs!