Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by swolegantor View Post
    I am not sure what "liberal" cliche I am regurgitating.

I am not "making" an argument. I am stating a fact that has to do with genetic lineages.

We as a society are obsessed with nomenclature and boxing everything into different catagories. However beyond our conceptual idea of these things, they do not exist.

Like I said early to make the statement "Species" exist. You MUST concede that within the gap of a generation two distinct species can exist. This of course, is inane.

As far as "race" goes. We as human beings need to classify and "box" things into categories. However, our extremely narrow mind coupled with our very visual identification process leads to alot of inadequacies in our ability to do this competently.

Genetic code carries a fcuk load of information, it tells us how long we live, our height, our shape, our immunities etc etc (I am sure you know this). But for whatever reason we prioritize the visual aspects of this as an indicator of similarity.

Eg. Two black guys from totally separate parts of the world are some how grouped as a "race" even though their dissimilarity can be stronger then said "black person" and some white guy.
    I think you're correct from a philosophical standpoint but from a practical standpoint I think it's beneficial to assume race exists.

rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by truegreatness73 View Post
    What in the BLUE HELL do you know about being an ex pro?? Your an average Joe that is speculating on a subject you dont have a clue about. Get the F** out of here

if the average joe can total 1800 lbs at 198 lbs bodyweight, with only 2 years of powerlifting experience, then yes, you are correct, i am by all means average. and since you have provided no proof of ever being an ex pro athlete, what in the BLUE HELL do YOU know about being an ex pro? your obviously an ex pro for a reason, you just werent good enough, which is why they didnt keep you around. (waiting for the "i tore my acl and had career ending surgery" line). either way, your a bum now, and your an average joe just like the rest of us. so there is no legit reason as to why you cant post vids.
    Best Multiply Competition Lifts @ 220 lbs
    Squat - Inzer T-Rex: 810 lbs
    Bench - Inzer Rage X: 511 lbs
    D-Lift - Titan Velocity: 681 lbs

Current Raw Gym Lifts @ 235 lbs
    Squat - 630 lbs
    Bench - 390 lbs
    D-Lift - 665 lbs

breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT: OP bashes others for their "average" lifts. Then, when these posters point out that he lifts less than they do (even in his e-stat dream world) he claims that lifting heavy isn't important.

Also, he has an obsession with Brokeback Mountain and spends his free time drawing penises on male posters avatars.
    637/390tng/615 - belt/wraps, best gym lifts.
    600/370/600 - best competition lifts.
    575/330/560 - best competition lifts at 181 raw.
    "I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." - 1 Cor 9:27

ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by swolegantor View Post
    I am not sure what "liberal" cliche I am regurgitating.

I am not "making" an argument. I am stating a fact that has to do with genetic lineages.

We as a society are obsessed with nomenclature and boxing everything into different catagories. However beyond our conceptual idea of these things, they do not exist.

Like I said early to make the statement "Species" exist. You MUST concede that within the gap of a generation two distinct species can exist. This of course, is inane.

As far as "race" goes. We as human beings need to classify and "box" things into categories. However, our extremely narrow mind coupled with our very visual identification process leads to alot of inadequacies in our ability to do this competently.

Genetic code carries a fcuk load of information, it tells us how long we live, our height, our shape, our immunities etc etc (I am sure you know this). But for whatever reason we prioritize the visual aspects of this as an indicator of similarity.

Eg. Two black guys from totally separate parts of the world are some how grouped as a "race" even though their dissimilarity can be stronger then said "black person" and some white guy.

I hope that is enough to clarify.
    what you see as a visual aspect is there due to genetics. Thats why asians will look similar to eachother and have similar features, bone structure etc, europeans similar to eachother, africans to eachother, middle easterns etc. There are pretty clear genetical differences even among Europeans nations themselves, as for example Germans are closely related to the Dutch and Belgians, while the Polish are closer to Slovakians or Czechs.
    main goals:

Bench 440
    Olympic Squat 600
    Powerclean and push press over 315

---------------------------------------------

Lifting, boxing, wrestling, beer and whiskey enthusiast

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ulfhednar View Post
    what you see as a visual aspect is there due to genetics. Thats why asians will look similar to eachother and have similar features, bone structure etc, europeans similar to eachother, africans to eachother, middle easterns etc. There are pretty clear genetical differences even among Europeans nations themselves, as for example Germans are closely related to the Dutch and Belgians, while the Polish are closer to Slovakians or Czechs.
    What you've been basing your assumptions on is Phenotypic variance which is generally more diverse across populations than within. This is a pretty simplistic approach and literally means NOTHING when talking about 'race' or subspecies. Whole genome human genetic difference is more diverse within a population than against other populations.

So regardless of how close you look to your fellow countryman/etc, you could be very fart apart in terms of genetics compared to someone from a distant country whom you look much different from.

I'm not sure this is the thread to discuss this but you should do a little reading on human genetics and you'll be dissappointed to find out that we are all ridiculously mixed and there are no real distinguishable lines.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_h..._ethnic_groups
    ^Link above for Y-haplotype study showing that the origin of different populations is incredibly divided and provides shocking results. For example you may be a Greek with E1B1B haplotype (23-43% depending on which region) which is African-Asian origin. If you're a racist then your first reaction will be , "Hell no i'm not african-asian, IM A PURE BLOODED GREEK etc... etc..).
    If you're not then you'll realize that everyone is mixed and there are no more 'pure-blooded' anything, and that it has no effect on who you are as a person and what you accomplish in general.
    Misc Strength Crew

ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive read some stuff about it in the past. Not all caucasian halagroups are actualy from Europe, for example E1B1B. It originates from middle east, they say somewhere from modern day Iran, transfered to north africa and europe via migrations. Its also present in Central Europe, like Austria and Slovakia for example. Finland and Baltic countries have a caucasian halagroup that originate in Asia but has nothing to do with actual asians. There are known semitic and arabic halagroups that are at minimum % in Europe for example, so I dont and neither do serious scientists buy these mutlticultural fairy tales about everyone being mixed, its alot easier to control people when they have no national pride, no identity, they dont care about anything.

To answer your question, yes I am 'racist' this is how my ancestors survived and fought for their lands when they had to. Racist is a word promoteded by media and popular culture nothing more, like its a crime or something,to not like the fact that your countries are being overrun by illegals who get benefits more than average wages, foreign gangs that make it dangerous for local youths to go to school and walk on the street at night, so called asylum seekers that made the crime rate rise by quite alot, espeially rape. When people come to your house, and act like its theirs and they can demand whatever they want, well I dont know how its possible to be ok about that heh, racism in this case is only a natural reaction. Multiculturalism doesnt work for too long, good examples, Yugoslavia, Soviet Union, all it turned into in the end was quite bloody conflicts.

Its one, to respect other peoples culture and ethnicity, that is how it should be, but completely another thing to bend over for anyone who happens to be of a different race and acts disrespectfuly in your country to and your people, that your ancestors have worked in, fought for, grew up in, just becuse some twat on TV said its racist and its evil. The word 'racism' for some reason is only used for Europeans for some reason, Japanese for example are very proud of what they are, very nationalistic, if someone told them they are all actualy mixed and shouldnt be proud of what they are, theyd laugh in their face, but no one calls them racist heh, double standarts eh.
    Last edited by ulfhednar; 03-14-2011 at 06:56 PM.
    main goals:

Bench 440
    Olympic Squat 600
    Powerclean and push press over 315

---------------------------------------------

Lifting, boxing, wrestling, beer and whiskey enthusiast

Registered User truegreatness73's Avatar
    truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I leave for a little bit and come back and you guys jump wayyy off subject.

We have our differences and lets keep it at that.. We have bigger problems then this including that radiation that is expected to reach America if it hasnt already done so. Now go learn something more useful.
    man-lets shouldnt give advice especially fat people..

I am that alpha guy you are scared to be around..

Slap your face and your mom at the same time.

I can beat everyone you know in a fight crew.

Tried to get my account deleted but Moderators didnt want to do it crew.

Real men dont wear pink crew.

I support abortion crew

I hate gays crew.

Murder murder crew.

ChAoSnPAIN is just really nice. (+1000) ChAoSnPAIN is just really nice. (+1000) ChAoSnPAIN is just really nice. (+1000) ChAoSnPAIN is just really nice. (+1000) ChAoSnPAIN is just really nice. (+1000) ChAoSnPAIN is just really nice. (+1000) ChAoSnPAIN is just really nice. (+1000) ChAoSnPAIN is just really nice. (+1000) ChAoSnPAIN is just really nice. (+1000) ChAoSnPAIN is just really nice. (+1000) ChAoSnPAIN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone else enjoying the combination of pseudo-scientific phenotypes with genetic haplogroups?