Closed Thread
Page 139 of 284 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,170 of 8495
    TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Surprisingly a tasty treat

Fugitive Nutrition - The Gummy Keepers

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its 2 in the morning and I just made a letspour order. lol inebriated purchases are fun

Port Brewing Santa's Little Helper Imperial Stout
    Hopworks Abominable Winter Ale
    Midnight Sun Co-Ho-Ho Imperial IPA
    Elysian Brewing "Dragonstooth" Stout
    Upright Brewing "Four"
    2012 Cascade Brewing Blueberry

Win.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Spotfire View Post
    starting off with:
    Ninkasi 2013 Renewale. This year is an ESB
    then:
    Full Sale Nut Brown Ale (limited edition FS Pub Series)
    So, solid beers but not too impressive. Bout whats expected. The Renewale this year tasted like a generic ESB with artificial carbonation... drinkable but Ninkasi can do better. Full Sail makes some epic specialties (bourbon barrel imperial porter anybody?) but their main body of ale is generally nothing to blow your load over. Although their FTD series is almost always fahkin yummy and thought provoking.

Next up:
    Bridgeport Smooth Ryde (rye ale)
    Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye

Also: Just watched "Looper". Fahk me did this film go under the radar. It straight owns.

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    fukcn noobs!
    brb, slitting wrists
    Big boned.
    Girth first.
    The REAL Supp Misc Beer Daddy. Skeet Skeet.

Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spotfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by spak View Post
    Its 2 in the morning and I just made a letspour order. lol inebriated purchases are fun

Upright Brewing "Four"

Win.
    Santa's Little Helper is a win.

I had the Abominable bourbon barrel aged at Winter Beer Fest this year. Fukkd me up! So gooooood

And have you ever had Dragonstooth? It packs a wallop. Love me some Elysian. And the people that run the brewery, fahk me, they are a cool bunch of people. Totally real and a lot of fun. Recently voted best brewery in WA.
    Big boned.
    Girth first.

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Zombie is listed as a Pale, but its a true DIPA

HT is the best DIPA I have tried so far
    Zombie is good, but it's not THAT good. I would probably argue that ST Live is better than it, which, btw, I have a few bombers for some beer brahs, I'll post up later. Giney stopped by tongiht. I don't know what to make of her.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whiskeyboarder View Post
    Just back to restate: AleSmith IPA is so. So. SOOOOOO good.

Speedway was awesome too. And I heard My Bloody Valentine is better than both.

But the IPA is being drank now, and I can not say enough good to do it justice. Delicious. Lucky west coasters.
    Just missed this. I don't think Alesmith IPA ist hat great... tastes a bit too watery too me.

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Went to BDubs with my son tonight after an ER trip. The boy is ok. Had a Karbach Hopadillo IPA. Pretty tasty, especially considering it was piney and resiny. But not over done at all. Didn't taste like I was biting into a 2x4. Will drink again. Had some mango habanero and spicy garlic wings. Mmmmmm good but I must be getting into bitch mode wings where hot as hades! And to finish tonight off it's Victory at Sea. Maybe it's my fried palate from the wings and IPA but I get no vanilla. Plenty of coffee to be found. Reminds me of the original Real Ale Coffee Porter rich and robust. Oh well, I'll try again at grill time tomorrow.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Santa's Little Helper is a win.

I had the Abominable bourbon barrel aged at Winter Beer Fest this year. Fukkd me up! So gooooood

And have you ever had Dragonstooth? It packs a wallop. Love me some Elysian. And the people that run the brewery, fahk me, they are a cool bunch of people. Totally real and a lot of fun. Recently voted best brewery in WA.
    Havent had the Stout from Elysian yet, but had to get it since it was available. I have had such a good track record with Elysian offerings(their pumpkin beers are probably the best ever made), and the Dragonstooth was highly regarded from what I saw. I really want to visit there eventually. The Abominable and Port had great reviews too so I had to get them. Cascade sours are a no brainer. I will be getting the Kriek when they list it again.

Went to BDubs with my son tonight after an ER trip. The boy is ok. Had a Karbach Hopadillo IPA. Pretty tasty, especially considering it was piney and resiny. But not over done at all. Didn't taste like I was biting into a 2x4. Will drink again. Had some mango habanero and spicy garlic wings. Mmmmmm good but I must be getting into bitch mode wings where hot as hades! And to finish tonight off it's Victory at Sea. Maybe it's my fried palate from the wings and IPA but I get no vanilla. Plenty of coffee to be found. Reminds me of the original Real Ale Coffee Porter rich and robust. Oh well, I'll try again at grill time tomorrow.
    I am surprised Bdubs had good craft on tap, because they suck cawk in beer related areas in the majority of the country
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Havent had the Stout from Elysian yet, but had to get it since it was available. I have had such a good track record with Elysian offerings(their pumpkin beers are probably the best ever made), and the Dragonstooth was highly regarded from what I saw. I really want to visit there eventually. The Abominable and Port had great reviews too so I had to get them. Cascade sours are a no brainer. I will be getting the Kriek when they list it again.

I am surprised Bdubs had good craft on tap, because they suck cawk in beer related areas in the majority of the country

Karbach, brewers is Bodacious and Yule Shoot Your Eye Out, are tearing up the Houston beer scene. I was surprised as well. This is a franchise BDubs and there is a BDubs 15 min from the house that has Chimay.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Seattle is beer mecca. Everybody thinks it's Portland. No. We have quite a few more breweries. Portland is a little more fun though. Too many money grubbers from other states moving into Seattle. If you're gonna move here, then try to adapt to the area, don't try to change it. They come here and are like, "What's with all the trees? What's with all the liberals? What's with all the artists? What the hell is the environment?" WTF did they expect!? If you ever make it here let me know. I'll show you some good ish.
    Last edited by Spotfire; 01-20-2013 at 12:55 AM.
    Big boned.
    Girth first.

Bridgeport Smooth Ryde (rye ale)
    Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye
    Smooth Ryde had the hop taste that all other Bridgeport ales have with just a hint of the rye spice and body I expect.. Gotta look into the hops they use. It was good enough but not worth note. Good standby.

Ruthless Rye. Fukk me. SO much head. Full bodied. The nose is like chronic (which, btw, is legal here, suck it), so in your face. A great beer for so many reasons. You like a heavy IPA? You'll like this.

Next up:

Maritime Pacific Jolly Roger (a truly epic local brew)
    Pyramid's Wheaten IPA
    Big boned.
    Girth first.

Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000)

Mango habanero is insanely hot now. I think they changed the recipe because i used to put them down without a sweat, now i start sweating on the first bite

Can't believe you tried another beer after eating them, i don't know how you tasted anything lol. Unless that was later?
    Last edited by Vindicate; 01-20-2013 at 06:21 AM.

Karbach, brewers is Bodacious and Yule Shoot Your Eye Out, are tearing up the Houston beer scene. I was surprised as well. This is a franchise BDubs and there is a BDubs 15 min from the house that has Chimay.
    That reminds me, I never received your beer package, son

Seattle is beer mecca. Everybody thinks it's Portland. No. We have quite a few more breweries. Portland is a little more fun though. Too many money grubbers from other states moving into Seattle. If you're gonna move here, then try to adapt to the area, don't try to change it. They come here and are like, "What's with all the trees? What's with all the liberals? What's with all the artists? What the hell is the environment?" WTF did they expect!? If you ever make it here let me know. I'll show you some good ish.
    I'm gonna have to dig around, see what's going on up there.

Originally Posted by Vindicate View Post
    Mango habanero is insanely hot now. I think they changed the recipe because i used to put them down without a sweat, now i start sweating on the first bite
    I freaking love mango habanero, along with spicy garlic, carib. jerk, and sometimes I get my boneless in that dry rub shyt, the best is the chipotle bbq.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KyBrah32 View Post
    sup fellas! never knew there was an offical thread until someone linked it

recently purchased some sierra nevada ruthless ryes, very very good imo one of my favorite of the sierra nevadas..have the same amount of hop flavor as the celebrations with a milder finish and very easy to drink

and im not sure on the availability of these outside of Kentucky but I would highly recommend people try it

has a very distinct bourbon taste with a smooth finish I think a lot of people here would like it
    had some last night it def distinct burbon taste but wasnt a big fan

ST trip pixxars.
    From the outside when we first got there.

It looks big on the outside but it's really fuggin small inside at the pub. I think maybe 10-15 tables. They have a covered patio with heaters out there and it's quite a bit bigger, but we said fuk that noise.

Place was slammed with hot bitches. Didn't go on a tour because, A. we didn't really want to, and 2. by the time we were getting all fukkered up and decided we should stop drinking for an hr or so, all the tours had sold out. Also, they only serve snacks and pulled pork sammiches. The sammies are excellent, so I didn't mind, but I'm sure some people bitch.
    They also had a really cool sign on the front of the building but it would have taken awhile to walk to it to get a good picture, so I also said fuk that noise.

some little stone "creek" thing I pissed into.

Le beers in no particular order:

Raspberry was good, very girly and gay though. Very light, very drinkable.
    2xstout also good. It's like a milk stout for those that haven't had it. Not too memorable, but good.
    2xmas is terrible in bottles, but on tap, it's goddamn great. Was also on sale for $7 growler fills since they're trying to make room for something else.
    Eurotrash pils. Absolutely horrendous. Tastes like coors lite.

Live was easily the best beer of the day. It's replacing their 'regular' pale ale which is good. I love this beer so much.
    Phin and Matt was bad. Just weird off flavors, iirc it was this one that tasted exactly like MGD. It could have been 422, but I believe it was this one.
    422 was bad as well.

Oat is their best stout, at least on tap that day. Very good. I've had it before, but it just reinforces that I like it much better than the 2xstout
    2xIPA is always good, but it just wasn't as stellar as I seem to remember. Was definitely hiding in the shadow of Live and Oat.
    Porter was good. A bit sweeter than I like for a porter, but I had a few, so I didn't mind it that bad.

Bourbon Barrel Backburner was rough. Since I don't really like bourbon aged beers or barleywines, I obviously couldn't drink much of this; just a few sips and I passed it on to someone. Reminds me a bit of Backwoods Bastard.
    Du was a not bad witbeer. I wouldn't buy it as it's too thin and watery for the style, imo. But decent nonetheless.
    Krampus was great. Been a long while since I had it, but tastes almost like a DIPA, not a shytty lager.

I believe this was Live, 2x stout, Oat, and Du...

And me and another guy shared a pitcher of Live. Ya, it's that good.

And I brought home a growler of Live, the pumking glass, which says "long live the king" on it, and 3 bombers of Live.

Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^ nice trip, i'm jelly
    Alabama Crimson Tide/Texas Longhorns/Dallas Mavericks/Texas Rangers

Misc Beer Crew

XBL: Lethal TX

whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Clean your stove. Lol.

2XMas I recall distinctly. Because it is one of the worst beers I have ever drank. Met the drain.

Overall, I am not a huge ST fan, but the facility looks cool. Hope you enjoyed the trip.

Oh, and currently enjoying a Palate Wrecker that I may have drank too soon after leaving the gym. Lol. Waiting for the puck to drop. Go Flyers.
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

Shattered leg Misc'n: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121142611
    Celeb Misc'n: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143424943

I have a blog, if you care to read it: autobiographyofsteve.blogspot.com

Flesh, it's because I haven't sent it out yet. Abyss comes out this week and I was going to try and snag ya a bottle.

So far I have a Yule Shoot Your Eye Out winter warmer, Frageelay it's the Yule aged in Bourbon Barrels, Victory at Sea and either an Abyss or Sculpin for ya.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Upright Brewing "Four"

Win.
    You must have a decent job, or i dont know what beer love is
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

I been back for only a couple of days and already have a supp rep given me ****. lol
    Big boned.
    Girth first.

I been back for only a couple of days and already have a supp rep given me ****. lol
    Who negged ya? And phuck those azzholes

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Who negged ya? And phuck those azzholes
    nah, I didn't get negged... yet. But some dude who seems to own a company called Giant Sports is very politely telling my I'm full of ****. Which I partially am Anyways, they not happy that I remember the first time Acacia r. came out in supps and everyone thought it was gonna be the ****... till it wasn't.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1247903&page=1

edit: oh wait, I did get negged. rofl
    Last edited by Spotfire; 01-20-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    Big boned.
    Girth first.

Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Le beers in no particular order:

[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/Beejis69/IMAG1283.jpg[IMG]

Raspberry was good, very girly and gay though. Very light, very drinkable.
    2xstout also good. It's like a milk stout for those that haven't had it. Not too memorable, but good.
    2xmas is terrible in bottles, but on tap, it's goddamn great. Was also on sale for $7 growler fills since they're trying to make room for something else.
    Eurotrash pils. Absolutely horrendous. Tastes like coors lite.

[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/Beejis69/IMAG1287.jpg[IMG]

Live was easily the best beer of the day. It's replacing their 'regular' pale ale which is good. I love this beer so much.
    Phin and Matt was bad. Just weird off flavors, iirc it was this one that tasted exactly like MGD. It could have been 422, but I believe it was this one.
    422 was bad as well.

[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/Beejis69/IMAG1279.jpg[IMG]

Oat is their best stout, at least on tap that day. Very good. I've had it before, but it just reinforces that I like it much better than the 2xstout
    2xIPA is always good, but it just wasn't as stellar as I seem to remember. Was definitely hiding in the shadow of Live and Oat.
    Porter was good. A bit sweeter than I like for a porter, but I had a few, so I didn't mind it that bad.

[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/Beejis69/IMAG1278.jpg[IMG]

Bourbon Barrel Backburner was rough. Since I don't really like bourbon aged beers or barleywines, I obviously couldn't drink much of this; just a few sips and I passed it on to someone. Reminds me a bit of Backwoods Bastard.
    Du was a not bad witbeer. I wouldn't buy it as it's too thin and watery for the style, imo. But decent nonetheless.
    Krampus was great. Been a long while since I had it, but tastes almost like a DIPA, not a shytty lager.

[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/Beejis69/IMAG1288.jpg[IMG]

I believe this was Live, 2x stout, Oat, and Du...

[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/Beejis69/IMAG1289.jpg[IMG]

And me and another guy shared a pitcher of Live. Ya, it's that good.

And I brought home a growler of Live, the pumking glass, which says "long live the king" on it, and 3 bombers of Live.

[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/Beejis69/IMAG1295.jpg[IMG]
    Damn this looks awesome, I really have been wanting to check it out. I would have to drive through Canada now to get there now.

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    You must have a decent job, or i dont know what beer love is
    Lol engineering. Last year was pretty insane with beer hauls I had a lot of $200 weekends. I have gotten better about it, but if they would stop releasing so many damn limited releases I wouldnt have to go shopping every week
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

Originally Posted by whiskeyboarder View Post
    Clean your stove. Lol.
    I don't clean up after my roommates.

Damn this looks awesome, I really have been wanting to check it out. I would have to drive through Canada now to get there now.
    Ya, it's good times. The building/room is really small, and like I said, the only offer pulled pork sandwiches, but they're damn good, so that's a good thing... Dropped $110 there yesterday. Was a goddamn shytshow.
    And driving through canada is a flai. Place sucks.

edit: spak, I see you said you're an engineer. What flavor are you? A PhD is really starting to lack its lustre and making me hate chemistry in all; have been contemplating hitting up OSU post graduation for an MS engineering degree, but my problem is that I have ZERO engineering experience. No basic classes, no intro whatever. I have a math minor, which is like saying I once knew how to do math, but I'd get my ass kicked with a basic calc 1 integral atm. Think it's feasible for me to make the shift 'seamlessly' into an engineering path?
    Last edited by thefleshlight; 01-20-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    phew, i cant do 200$ a week. I cant realistically do that a month even =\
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

If I didn't have a truck payment, then it would be theoretically feasible... lol

Cutting like Diamonds OmniscientCause's Avatar
    OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    phew, i cant do 200$ a week. I cant realistically do that a month even =\
    ******* is a hell of a drug. I mean craft beer
    My Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117854711

Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nah, I didn't get negged... yet. But some dude who seems to own a company called Giant Sports is very politely telling my I'm full of ****. Which I partially am Anyways, they not happy that I remember the first time Acacia r. came out in supps and everyone thought it was gonna be the ****... till it wasn't.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1247903&page=1

edit: oh wait, I did get negged. rofl
    I just went insane from reading that thread. I havent been to the supplement sectionr regularly in years... now I remember why. I felt like I was beating my head against the wall just reading that idiot's posts.

Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post
    ******* is a hell of a drug. I mean craft beer
    Man, at one time, I probably had over $1000 in beer in my basement. I have pics somewhere.

But ya, I concur.

Closed Thread
Page 139 of 284 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast