Page 138 of 251 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,140 of 7513
    doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [QUOTE=Boomer29;1072555551]Just wanted to post up my progress for one year...

Great progress... well done there
    Ride it like you just stole it.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DEvans3919 View Post
    Well the first time it hit me I went numb from the chest down, minimal feeling in my feet. Lost motor control of my hands. Other times I would get dizzy and lose balance. Other time I would get uncontrolled muscle contractions in my whole right side which hurt, and also didn't allow me to speak because even the tongue was affected. So, it's just different when the flares come. Never know what the symptom may be. Haven't had one since I've been eating and working out regularly though.
    Huge respect for the efforts buddy. Having no obstacles in the way is hard enough but wow... Fair play buddy...

I have no idea why i said check my bodyspace for pics when i can just place the pics here.

Have no idea how to place them into the page as maybe i have not enough posts.

Anyway. Before pic was what made me realise my life would have been short and wasted if i did not pull my finger out my rear and at least give my good lady a half decent guy to hold hands with in the street.

After pic was Jan this year just before i bulk and short cut up to September.

Feel free to Give feedback GOOD or BAD. I been honest with loads of you posters and not held back when needed and given reps when due.

See you all a bit further down the line. This thread is the shnizzle.
    Attached Images

amidalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

opinion on ABS

hey! what's up guys? i'm new here. pls let me know what you guys think, and what i should do to build better abs.
    Attached Images

JakubMatuska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakubMatuska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakubMatuska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakubMatuska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakubMatuska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakubMatuska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakubMatuska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakubMatuska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakubMatuska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakubMatuska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakubMatuska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Train, eat and sleep hehe, all you can do .. for abs strict diet with cardio
    FITNESS MODEL, PERSONAL TRAINER, ONLINE COACH. For more photos, updates etc. LIKE and follow me on

www.jakubmatuska.com │ ********.com/matuska.jakub.official │ ********.com/matuska.jakub │ instagram.com/jakubmatuska │ youtube.com/user/JakubMatuska

Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    I have no idea why i said check my bodyspace for pics when i can just place the pics here.

Anyway. Before pic was what made me realise my life would have been short and wasted if i did not pull my finger out my rear and at least give my good lady a half decent guy to hold hands with in the street.

Feel free to Give feedback GOOD or BAD. I been honest with loads of you posters and not held back when needed and given reps when due.

Amazing job man!! That's an awesome transformation, congrats!

89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 89flip is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My 2 year journey, I used to workout so it came back easy. I got out the Army used my GI Bill and that's what I looked after 2 years of school and 0 exercise, can't believe I let myself go that far, kind of don't realize it until u look at pictures.

joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sup bros. This is my 3 month progress from february till May(now). Before February, I took a few months off to drink excessively and slack off.

SC - joeyrey

POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by joeyrey View Post
    Sup bros. This is my 3 month progress from february till May(now). Before February, I took a few months off to drink excessively and slack off.

Nice work bro. Can tell the slacking off is over. Looking good.
    https://www.********.com/ChrisHessMensPhysique
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-life-inspiration-and-dedication/8571-when-are-you-ready-for-the-stage.html
    www.twitter.com/portergolf
    www.instagram.com/portergolf

dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by kentuckync View Post
    Great results, rep coming your way.
    a good results
    what is your advice for beginners

Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50)

**** a brick !!!! That is amazing. Serious respect ! Did you not have any loose skin ?

Originally Posted by Beefyfrog View Post
    **** a brick !!!! That is amazing. Serious respect ! Did you not have any loose skin ?
    Cheers buddy.

loose skin is stopping lower abs being able to show but my own fault really for abusing my body for 34 years

with a correct bulk and continuing with training, a cut at a heavier weight may allow my lower abs to push through. i might also do a bit of cardio in a few years lol. see how i feel.

Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefyfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cheers buddy.

loose skin is stopping lower abs being able to show but my own fault really for abusing my body for 34 years

with a correct bulk and continuing with training, a cut at a heavier weight may allow my lower abs to push through. i might also do a bit of cardio in a few years lol. see how i feel.
    haha well all the best !

Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5 years + transformation.

- My transformation from fat to fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154091841

Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 89flip View Post
    My 2 year journey, I used to workout so it came back easy. I got out the Army used my GI Bill and that's what I looked after 2 years of school and 0 exercise, can't believe I let myself go that far, kind of don't realize it until u look at pictures.

Nice man good job !
    - My transformation from fat to fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154091841

Nattyteen17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nattyteen17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nattyteen17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nattyteen17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nattyteen17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nattyteen17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nattyteen17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nattyteen17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nattyteen17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nattyteen17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nattyteen17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

4 Month Transformation

Critique my 4 month transformation please!
    Attached Images
    Genetix of an earthworm crew
    Cant stop staring at my cats butthole crew
    Creampie then muck her beef curtain crew

kerbi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerbi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerbi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerbi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerbi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerbi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kerbi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys. Just started training. Made a lot of changes in my life in the last year. this time lat year i was engaged to someone i thought was the one. clearly i was wrong there. I decided to sort my life out and start making changes. When i moved back home a year ago i weighed 315lbs. Thats the first photo you can see. I had never been embarassed by my body until this point. So i cut back on the takeaways and started going out more. Only in the last couple of months have i started decent training. Making sure i get my cardio in as well as liffting a few weights (nothing major).

The second photo is from a month ago (15 April). By this point i am weighing 263lbs. Feeling much more confident and better in myself.

The last photo is from this morning and my current weight is 252lbs. I havent felt as good as i do now in years. Not just health wise but in general. Im a much happier person now i have made this change.

Thats it for now and i will keep you all updated on my future progress over the next few months.

Also just want to say that you guys on here gave me the inspiration i needed to start my training. Thanks
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kerbi; 05-18-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Originally Posted by kerbi View Post
    Hey guys. Just started training. Made a lot of changes in my life in the last year. this time lat year i was engaged to someone i thought was the one. clearly i was wrong there. I decided to sort my life out and start making changes. When i moved back home a year ago i weighed 315lbs. Thats the first photo you can see. I had never been embarassed by my body until this point. So i cut back on the takeaways and started going out more. Only in the last couple of months have i started decent training. Making sure i get my cardio in as well as liffting a few weights (nothing major).

The second photo is from a month ago (15 April). By this point i am weighing 263lbs. Feeling much more confident and better in myself.

The last photo is from this morning and my current weight is 252lbs. I havent felt as good as i do now in years. Not just health wise but in general. Im a much happier person now i have made this change.

Thats it for now and i will keep you all updated on my future progress over the next few months.

Also just want to say that you guys on here gave me the inspiration i needed to start my training. Thanks
    Hey man, great progress... I don't know a heck of a lot and I'm still quite a noob at all this training and weight loss myself.

However I think you should get a a beginner workout program (there are loads on here) and stick to it, I found it really hard at first because I didn't think I'd have time, but when I think about it it's an hour a day that I would have spent watching cat videos on youtube or hanging on ******** haha so not a huge loss. Right now I enjoy everytime I work out and I look forward to the next one.
    Also calculate how many calories you need - take 300 off see how it goes and if you're not losing anything take another 300, if not losing take another 300, etc........ (someone will correct me if I'm wrong). Use something like myfitnesspal to check your calories it's a great app !

You are doing well ! Keep at it

alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok well for the second time ever. I have posted some pics on my profile. Latest was of Jan this year but the pic of me at my heaviest is also there now.

I am going to leave them up for about a month then again remove them...
    Holy sh*t man! What was your BF% in your before picture? And how long did you take to get under 80kg?

Originally Posted by alabama22 View Post
    Holy sh*t man! What was your BF% in your before picture? And how long did you take to get under 80kg?
    Hi.. Cheers.

I did not time my progress i just set small manageable goals.. Without doing this i would (as well as most others) be able to stick to them.
    Weight loss needs to be a slow consistent process for it to work. I have mates who crash diet and just end up putting more on over time.
    Luckily for me i tend to stick with the concept of eating clean 7 days a week and do not feel the urge to cheat. I am nowhere near close to my goal as every time i hit my target i set myself a new (Realistic) next target.

I have a variety of around 30 clean foods that i vary and eat only them daily. My motto is i eat for function and not for taste and stick to as close to my macros as possible. This website is the bible for this along with the following book. Not just for people wanting to be monsters but for people wanting to train correctly and to just transform their overall physique and nutritional knowledge.
    The new encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding
    Book by Arnold Schwarzenegger

I make EVERY meal for the day and eat only that. I do not starve and if i want to gain i eat the same but 500 cal extra and less if i want to see less fat.

Slow and steady wins every race.

larrysmojo is worth taking a look at on here for a proper transformation also. Pure inspiration.. Sorry for waffling on everyone.

I've been working my butt off. Put on a little more muscle mass and cut down a lot. I'm going to cut a little bit more just to see how far I can push myself. I just put it all in a photogrid. Hope I can inspire someone! Attachment 5749461
    Daaaaamn good job man !

bjbranlynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjbranlynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by looneyde View Post
    Here is the start of my transformation from skinny fat to BIG! Long way to go, but almost finished with my cut.
    Awesome job bro. Keep it up!

bjbranlynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjbranlynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SummerwoodStars View Post
    I think I can finally post here

Cliffs:
    -Played sports throughout school but had a sh!t fast food diet (skinny fat but athletic)
    -Got an office job, stopped playing sports but kept same sh!t diet (got fat fast)
    -“Lifted” on and off for a few years but never stuck to it....

Thanks
    Very nice work. Very inspiring.

marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been having this problem for a couple of months now.

I keep saying I'm going to start cutting on the next Monday (start of the week) but after 2-4 days I'll fuk that up and eat shiit. I would then start again and repeat.

HOW DO I DEAL WITH CRAVINGS?

I just need to cut and I'll be fukn juicy but I can't overcome cravings.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by marin3muscl3 View Post
    I've been having this problem for a couple of months now.

I keep saying I'm going to start cutting on the next Monday (start of the week) but after 2-4 days I'll fuk that up and eat shiit. I would then start again and repeat.

I just need to cut and I'll be fukn juicy but I can't overcome cravings.
    Eat food that doesn't make you feel like you are starving. Low glycemic index, low sugar, higher in fat and protein. Anyway, that's the theory.

[QUOTE=marin3muscl3;1074574891]I've been having this problem for a couple of months now.

Put your food in containers and eat from the containers only.... nuthing else.... It wont kill ya and you will feel like your doing yourself justice..

Anything else u want to eat you can but you have to eat it upside down and naked in front of a big mirror.... Works every time.

Keep faith bro...

karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been working my butt off. Put on a little more muscle mass and cut down a lot. I'm going to cut a little bit more just to see how far I can push myself. I just put it all in a photogrid. Hope I can inspire someone! Attachment 5749461
    WOW!! Congrats!! I'm suprised you dont have loose skin on your belly! Lucky you! Very inspiring!!! thanks!

karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karlou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cjordan1100 View Post
    6'1 262 starting 8 week now 222
    Good job!! Nice!

liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/chesmeikle/

This 12 week transformation doe! Fat to fit!
    Lift, Laugh and Love

Supplement Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146046403

On a journey to get shredded

GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My cut is over, i think it is finally time to bulk. I'm scared as **** of putting the fat back on though

BF% guesses while i'm here?
    Attached Images

Page 138 of 251 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast