Page 134 of 142 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,020 of 4238
    With a side of silly Eggiesinabasket's Avatar
    Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ShackManBrah View Post
    Iv no tallents.
    I shouldn't pride myself on the things i am proud of.....
    I'd still like to know if you're willing to share

Originally Posted by Sebstan01 View Post
    I used to work within the hospitality industry whilst studying. There was a point in time where they desperately needed staff. I actually worked...maybe... 10.5 hours but with breaks, it arose to ~12 hours. Crazy days, esp. coming home and then studying. Thank God I don't do that anymore lol. How about yourself?

Also, you fish. Nice! Have a go at fly fishing (if you haven't already).

Unless it's State of Origin, NRL is a sunken ship to me :-/. I actually have no idea what has been happening with them, as of late. Prefer AFL (Eagles crew). Only *really* like rugby in general, when it's the All Blacks playing.

How well are you handling the Covid19 situation at the moment? Be honest.
    That must have been brutal. Having to do anything after a 12 hour shift is exhausting, and with hospitality I can imagine the bullchit you would have to put up with in terms of people.

ER nurse actually picking up a few shifts past full time for some extra money and experience. Going back for my masters in the next few years hopefully.
    I don't miss working and studying at the same time though. When I was going through school for my degree, I had three jobs plus I was on the nursing student council and also the CNSA charity coordinator for a conference. Still maintained a 3.95 GPA, so pretty proud of that

I do but I'm horrible at it to be honest! Lmao. Im guessing you fish too? What's fly fishing like????

Pretty good actually. My life hasn't changed much. I never really go to malls, clubs, or eat out a lot.
    Most summers I spend inside doing my hobbies or outside at parks etc. VVVV ( it might actually be better since I have more friends willing to go outdoors now lmao)

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...8495491&page=2

Simple question: what did you do today?
    Go Jets Go
    Lurk Alert: If you've seen me post once, I've watched your posts 20 times more
    Final Form Goal: 2 Door Fridge Mode
    All paths set, final destination: Entropy

TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Eggiesinabasket View Post
    I'd still like to know if you're willing to share

That must have been brutal. Having to do anything after a 12 hour shift is exhausting, and with hospitality I can imagine the bullchit you would have to put up with in terms of people.

ER nurse actually picking up a few shifts past full time for some extra money and experience. Going back for my masters in the next few years hopefully.
    I don't miss working and studying at the same time though. When I was going through school for my degree, I had three jobs plus I was on the nursing student council and also the CNSA charity coordinator for a conference. Still maintained a 3.95 GPA, so pretty proud of that

I do but I'm horrible at it to be honest! Lmao. Im guessing you fish too? What's fly fishing like????

Pretty good actually. My life hasn't changed much. I never really go to malls, clubs, or eat out a lot.
    Most summers I spend inside doing my hobbies or outside at parks etc. VVVV ( it might actually be better since I have more friends willing to go outdoors now lmao)

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...8495491&page=2

Simple question: what did you do today?
    Just woke up from a night's sleep, so yesterday I woke up and had a bowl of cereal whil waiting for the rain to clear. Hung out with the kids until the road dried and then I hopped on my bicycle and did a 21.5 mile ride. That took a couple hours and when i got back, went for a walk with the family. Got back home and I put a couple braces on the kids playset since it had a bit of a teeter and twist to it. Sat in the driveway and watched them ride their bikes while talking to the wife. Showered and ordered pizza. Ate a whole pizza myself plus some cheese sticks. Watched some episodes of the office then finally crashed out.

What's a small goal you'd like to complete by end of the week
    Grateful Crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176582681

19/26 - Robin by Dave Itzkoff

TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow! Go you! I have so much respect for medical health professionals especially during a time like this. Stay safe.
    Fly fishing...I found it good as a first experience kind of thing. The interest lies in the novelty to be honest. Definitely prefer normal fishing.

To finish this crazy ass book I'm currently hooked on. It's called House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski. Check it out.

Speaking of books, what's the last good one you've read?
    One of the Mitch Rapp books -although it's not coming to mind which one it was. I've been reading the Jack Reacher series (book 8 right now) this year, mixing in some Serge Storms series (book 7 or 8 so far this year) as needed. Both are a solid read, although these Reacher books are getting pretty repetitive.

What was the last bad book you read and why did you keep reading it?

Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I really liked some of the Reacher books. They were fun!

Last bad book? I'd say I've never read a bad book but I did read Catcher in tbe Rye and thought it was so overrated.

Would you rather be creatively oriented or numerically efficient?
    Numerically efficient for sure. You can miss me with a philosophy degree.

---

How do you deal with people who's very presence bothers you?
    "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid."

"I don't know how I'm going to win, I just know I'm not going to lose."

MFC

Originally Posted by Mortar34 View Post
    Numerically efficient for sure. You can miss me with a philosophy degree.

---

How do you deal with people who's very presence bothers you?
    If I dont have to interact with them - I won't. just ignore their presence and go on about my day. If I have to interact, say in a professional setting, I'm short and to the point. I dont hide my feelings but I won't let them get in the way of completing my work. Had this issue with our previous CEO - actually told him he was a dickhead and I didnt care for him in a one on one, but we were able to still work together as needed.

What was the last white lie you told to protect someone?

Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TravelinJhwkFan View Post
    If I dont have to interact with them - I won't. just ignore their presence and go on about my day. If I have to interact, say in a professional setting, I'm short and to the point. I dont hide my feelings but I won't let them get in the way of completing my work. Had this issue with our previous CEO - actually told him he was a dickhead and I didnt care for him in a one on one, but we were able to still work together as needed.

What was the last white lie you told to protect someone?
    That I liked a pair of pants my daughter recently purchased because she was excited about them. (I do not like them)

---

Peanut butter: crunchy or smooth? Ever had homemade?
    "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid."

"I don't know how I'm going to win, I just know I'm not going to lose."

MFC

Originally Posted by Mortar34 View Post
    That I liked a pair of pants my daughter recently purchased because she was excited about them. (I do not like them)

---

Peanut butter: crunchy or smooth? Ever had homemade?
    Crunchy (some occasions super crunchy) with honey. I've never had homemade.

What was the situation when you last doubted yourself?

sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crunchy (some occasions super crunchy) with honey. I've never had homemade.

What was the situation when you last doubted yourself?
    During An interview 6 to 7 months ago.

---

Do you believe that our universe is 13.8 Billion years old, and big bang is the starting point?
    My Reviews:- http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/sakmsb

Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sakmsb View Post
    During An interview 6 to 7 months ago.

---

Do you believe that our universe is 13.8 Billion years old, and big bang is the starting point?
    I believe 13.8 Billion years is the best science can tell us by extrapolating data points from observable time in the universe but even the top physicists will tell you that "believing" in it for certainty is impossible. The big bang isn't really a starting point, cosmic inflation doesn't really work how people think. A lot of the problems about it stem from the fact our mathematics break down nearing infinite density.

---

An 8 year old and an 18 year old switch bodies. You need to fukk one of them, then they switch back and remember the entire experience, including any potential mental trauma. Who do you fukk?

riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Goddamn, what kind of a messed up quest...death. I'd choose death. The inference being that a lack of choice would lead to death, of course.

Anyway, moving on...

Favourite vegetable?
    Sweet tater.

Would you rather be in jail for a year or lose a year off your life?

RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by riley444 View Post
    Sweet tater.

Would you rather be in jail for a year or lose a year off your life?
    I’ll take jail for a year. It wouldn’t be pretty but I’m guessing there’d be a lot to learn in jail and the experience would shape me going forward.
    ————-
    Haven’t achieved goals because I am not sure what they are. I don’t have clarity.

What is the last beverage you drank or are currently drinking?

riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RustyPipes View Post
    I’ll take jail for a year. It wouldn’t be pretty but I’m guessing there’d be a lot to learn in jail and the experience would shape me going forward.
    ————-
    Haven’t achieved goals because I am not sure what they are. I don’t have clarity.

What is the last beverage you drank or are currently drinking?
    I am currently drinking some tea at the moment.

Do you drink tea, and if so what kind(s)?

Registered Jimmy Rustler Fortitudo's Avatar
    Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am currently drinking some tea at the moment.

Do you drink tea, and if so what kind(s)?
    Usually have a cup every other day. Black tea with milk and sugar. Never tried other kinds to be honest (Now that I think aout it, I wonder if i'm missing out on other types of tea..)

--

Hardest decision you've had to make recently? Are you happy with that decision?

RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fortitudo View Post
    Usually have a cup every other day. Black tea with milk and sugar. Never tried other kinds to be honest (Now that I think aout it, I wonder if i'm missing out on other types of tea..)

--

Hardest decision you've had to make recently? Are you happy with that decision?
    Turned down a job offer even as I don’t have one atm. Lousy money and not a great vibe.

—————

What’s the longest part of any given day for you?

Turned down a job offer even as I don’t have one atm. Lousy money and not a great vibe.

—————

What’s the longest part of any given day for you?
    The afternoon I suppose. Work in the early morning, come home, after work nap, afternoon free time (usually talk a walk during this), then nap/sleep again right before work.

Would you say you watch tv shows or movies more?

The afternoon I suppose. Work in the early morning, come home, after work nap, afternoon free time (usually talk a walk during this), then nap/sleep again right before work.

Would you say you watch tv shows or movies more?
    TV shows - reruns mostly. Movies pretty much suck these days.

What is a hobby or pastime that you'd really like to pick up, but think is way too expensive?

ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is a hobby or pastime that you'd really like to pick up, but think is way too expensive?
    Dirtbikes.
    Mantaiance on those things is crazy expensive for the intervals it's required..

---

When it's raining do you open a window to better hear the rain or batten down the hatches?
    Hair longer than your imaginary girlfriends.

Dirtbikes.
    Mantaiance on those things is crazy expensive for the intervals it's required..

---

When it's raining do you open a window to better hear the rain or batten down the hatches?
    If wind is blowing and it might get inside, I keep them shut, but if it's just a shower, I'll open it up and enjoy the sounds and smells. Fresh rain and fresh mowed grass, no matter how highly rated, are under rated.

Mask on or mask off?

olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mask on or mask off?
    Mask on until the WHO and CDC figure this stuff out

If you won the lottery what would be the first 5 things you would do?
    *Canadian Crew*

Originally Posted by olympianspirit View Post
    Mask on until the WHO and CDC figure this stuff out

If you won the lottery what would be the first 5 things you would do?
    Buy acreage/an island and build a house, somewhere with no winter.
    Pay off my current house and donate it to a family in need.
    Friends and family vacation around the world.
    Invest.
    Give my two week notice.

Last major purchase?

CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Buy acreage/an island and build a house, somewhere with no winter.
    Pay off my current house and donate it to a family in need.
    Friends and family vacation around the world.
    Invest.
    Give my two week notice.

Last major purchase?
    nike air max 720s. major purchase for my poverty ass. ****ing love these kunts been rocking around in em everyday.

what was something embarrassing/socially awkward you've done in the past?

Originally Posted by Cheeky****t View Post
    nike air max 720s. major purchase for my poverty ass. ****ing love these kunts been rocking around in em everyday.
    I have a couple pairs of the 270's and love them, but after wearing some comfy running shoes, I can't get down on the Air's anymore. They're so stiff and push me off balance. Makes me upset that I spent that much on shoes now.

what was something embarrassing/socially awkward you've done in the past?
    Usually a drunk story is my embarrassing go to. Last one, I was at a friends widow (he was killed by a drunk driver) wedding and it really hit me that he was gone. His dad was there and I told him he's a good man and can't believe he's there supporting her marrying the d-bag she married. Bourbon got me good that night.

Who did you last send an email to, that wasn't work related?

Auraria has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auraria has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auraria has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auraria has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auraria has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auraria has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auraria has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auraria has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auraria has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auraria has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auraria has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Who did you last send an email to, that wasn't work related?
    My boss, about a new shooting range.

What made you happy recently?
    85 pounds Lost
    **Ret USAF Crew**
    **Cyber Security Crew**
    **Death Metal Crew**
    **Fishing Crew**
    **Firearms Crew**
    Silverback1996 "We all start some where brah, even the girthiest, veiniest, tree trunk of a cawk started out as just a sperm and an egg brah"

ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Auraria View Post
    What made you happy recently?
    Seeing my Housmate open the birthday present I bought her. Bought pure joy to her lil heart.

Feels good mane.

---

Do you run your pillow into the ground or buy new fairly often?
    Hair longer than your imaginary girlfriends.

Seeing my Housmate open the birthday present I bought her. Bought pure joy to her lil heart.

Feels good mane.

---

Do you run your pillow into the ground or buy new fairly often?
    I'll generally get a couple years out of mine, but just depends on how long it supports my big ass head.

What did you last assemble?

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll generally get a couple years out of mine, but just depends on how long it supports my big ass head.

What did you last assemble?
    A Beauty and the Beast 1000 piece puzzle. O_O

Do you wear a mask everywhere you go?
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    A Beauty and the Beast 1000 piece puzzle. O_O

Do you wear a mask everywhere you go?
    Most of the time. I didn't wear one when I grabbed salt pellets for the water softener, but it was like 6am and nobody was there. If I'm in a gas station, grocery during normal hours, etc, I wear it. I don't care for wearing it, so I really limit where I go.

What was the last wildlife you had contact with and why? Picked up a turtle out of the road (not a busy road) and moved him to the side of the road yesterday... did my part.

Most of the time. I didn't wear one when I grabbed salt pellets for the water softener, but it was like 6am and nobody was there. If I'm in a gas station, grocery during normal hours, etc, I wear it. I don't care for wearing it, so I really limit where I go.

What was the last wildlife you had contact with and why? Picked up a turtle out of the road (not a busy road) and moved him to the side of the road yesterday... did my part.
    Wildlife? Heard a strange accent on my phone the other day - kind of a cackle...

....The other day a groundhog was trying to hide in my compost bin - and I was about a foot away from the little guy. He was scared so I gave him some room to run after snapping a few pictures.
    ————

What’s something you should be caring about right now but aren’t?

sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wildlife? Heard a strange accent on my phone the other day - kind of a cackle...

....The other day a groundhog was trying to hide in my compost bin - and I was about a foot away from the little guy. He was scared so I gave him some room to run after snapping a few pictures.
    ————

What’s something you should be caring about right now but aren’t?
    My hair.

---

Do you change your shampoo Brands?
    My Reviews:- http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/sakmsb

No. I’m pretty consistent. I buy a combo shampoo/conditioner.

How many loads of laundry does your home produce a week?