Page 133 of 239 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 7145
    Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BuckN20T View Post
    I don't care about spoilers, I'm just surprised they revealed him this soon after all that denial Snyder did in interviews.

Also, you're making it out to be like all the complaints about the trailer are all about Doomsday's reveal. Again, my problem with it is about the uneven tone, bad editing, and everything came off kind of forced.

Now, compare this to the other trailers were Luthor was like "black vs blue, day vs night" with epic music in the background, and Batman asking supes if he bleeds. This one felt very disjointed.

You're going full damage control. Chill out. This movie will most definitely be the highest grossing movie of 2016. Above Civil War, Apocalypse, Independence Day 2, and Star Wars Rogue One. Also, I'm sure as hell it will be critically well received after MoS' reception. This WB/DC's push, and I doubt they're going to botch it.

Edit: To the post above. Barbara isn't going to be in this movie and Flash is only going to be mentioned. Victor Stone will have a couple of scenes thought.
    My morning started out great, watched the trailer twice, got insanely pumped up and excited, only to go on the internet and see everyone bashing with their hive mind bullsh*t. Every hour my annoyance growing as I read more retarded sh*t for people who probably haven't even watched the dam thing. whatever. I guess everyone is right, DC sucks balls and Marvel is amazing and flawless. I've already decided I'm done arguing and your right I'm getting too worked up its just the same crap over and over again. I'd like for people to freaking enjoy something instead of ripping it to shreds.

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BuckN20T View Post
    The post you quoted me in said "Doomsday theory". Other people thought it was Bizarro. No one actually officially KNEW it was him.
    It was confirmed via Twitter almost a year ago that Doomsday was in the movie, a result of Luthor obtaining Zod's body. It was largely ignored because major media outlets didn't run with it and there was no casting or production photos backing it up.
    Remember, no Russian.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, PR showed up. Nice.

BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The_Albatross View Post
    It was confirmed via Twitter almost a year ago that Doomsday was in the movie, a result of Luthor obtaining Zod's body. It was largely ignored because major media outlets didn't run with it and there was no casting or production photos backing it up.
    It was probably El Mayimbe who posted that tweet (who's a terrible source for CBM news). He finally got one right this time.
    Miami Heat Crew
    Miami Marlins Crew
    Miami Dolphins Crew

Certified Misc White Knight (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mutombo with the bitches, you keep getting rejected!

IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when you see it....

RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IndianMan View Post
    when you see it....
    [/img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVUPV_SVAAAlmqL.jpg[/img]
    Batman VAGINA Superman?

I haven't seen the new trailer, but I heard it's making people realize that dude isn't cut out to be Luthor. It was so cringey in the first one when he said the red capes are coming, the red capes are coming. Glad people are finally starting to see it. My prediction for this movie is that the first half is going to be badass. It'll set up a big confrontation between bats and supes, it'll have luthor pulling some strings to get em to fight each other, it'll be awesome. Second half they'll team up to fight doomsday and luthor, and even though that should be awesome, it'll end up sucking chit. Also, I didn't notice until a friend pointed it out today, but taking away supes' red tights really does seem stupid and kind of fuks up his costume.

lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bondons View Post
    did people complain when this trailer came out? Showing Bane, Catwoman, bridges being destroyed leading to gotham, mercenaries taking over, Bruce after Bane wrecked him, even saying "Why didn't you just kill me?" Bane even dropping Batman's broken mask. Was there the same criticism?
    When the 1st teaser came out over the holidays attached to Harry Potter, in a packed auditorium with people talking it was silent at the end of that trailer. I heard one faint voice in the middle of the crowd exhale, "chit."
    1 because it's Nolan, and a general audience is impressed. 2 because the comic readers knew it would be Bane, and it would contain the Knightfall storyline.

Now, I remember when Superman died in the early 90s it was a big deal. From what I gather now, DC retconned a lot of that stuff and Doomsday isn't really viewed as something impressive. Seeing this CG villain who resembles Abomination and the Lizard relegates him to a flavor of the week, and knowing this is to set up the Justice League even as a casual fan, I don't see any impending conflict that'll last more than the runtime of this movie.

Also, this is where my current Superman/Doomsday knowledge comes from:

After seeing the Suicide Squad footage I'm on board for that flick though. Maybe it's the fact they needed to bring in Batman to make a Superman movie appealing... maybe it's that they had to bring in Wonder Woman to make a Superman & Batman movie appealing, but I don't have high hopes.

That's my $0.02, I always hope a movie can prove me wrong (I run a theatre), but this trailer was cringe worthy other than the "maybe it's the Gotham in me" line.
    MFC

My most recent log with past links: SuperPump 3.0 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160083011

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Obviously luthor looks like **** but other then that movie looks sick. Not sure why everyone is complaining. Gunna lol when Affleck turns out to be 10x the batman bale ever was.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it's partly showing Doomsday and his design. Even if we knew he was coming, it's better to be left as a rumor. And the whole Bats/Supes team up thing. We knew that was coming but I feel like it would have been best left up in the air. Look at Civil War. We know that Tony and Cap will be teaming up again in the Infinity War but from the trailer, I don't know how their relationship will be after this whole Civil War thing.

And like if the next Batman movie is a Red Hood movie and they reveal Jason Todd is the Red Hood in the second trailer then what's the point? Ya, the majority of comic book readers/cartoon watchers know who Jason turns into. All I'm saying is don't give away major plot points in trailers.

That being said, the more I watch, the more I like it. I'm still going on opening day.
    "Remember me as you pass by. As you are now, so once was I. As I am now, so you must be. Prepare for death and follow me."
    "To follow you I'm not content, until I know which way you went"

"You may delay, but time will not. As if you could kill time without injuring eternity."

Bench: 185
    Squat: 165

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was annoyed with the portrayal of lex too when I first watched the trailer but then I realized he is pretty much pulling a bruce wayne with having a different personality in public. Wasn't really thrilled with the trailer overall though. Loved the beginning with bruce and clark going at it out of the costumes. I wonder if either one knew who the other really was. Im sure doomsday will evolve into looking more like you would think with the spikes and what not.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lex is horrible. What a terrible interpretation of the character.

Everything else looks cool to me. Movie should do pretty well.
    Java Crew
    Always Pick 4 Crew
    30+ Miscer Crew
    Free Balcony Brah Crew

ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    Kang is the bad guy in Uncanny Inhumans.

But I will admit some time traveling stories flake off easily with the bad writing. I wasn't to much of a fan with Kang and his involvement with Uncanny Avengers.
    haha WUT. I thought that whole story arc was amazing.
    Java Crew
    Always Pick 4 Crew
    30+ Miscer Crew
    Free Balcony Brah Crew

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ckmiscer View Post
    haha WUT. I thought that whole story arc was amazing.
    It was alright. I hated how they skipped over Banshee, Sentry and Daken after it ended.

I really hated the art too.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My morning started out great, watched the trailer twice, got insanely pumped up and excited, only to go on the internet and see everyone bashing with their hive mind bullsh*t. Every hour my annoyance growing as I read more retarded sh*t for people who probably haven't even watched the dam thing. whatever. I guess everyone is right, DC sucks balls and Marvel is amazing and flawless. I've already decided I'm done arguing and your right I'm getting too worked up its just the same crap over and over again. I'd like for people to freaking enjoy something instead of ripping it to shreds.
    i read your post and i feel bad bro im sorry. I understand we all have different tastes and favorite comics, so I hate the idea that our dislike of something you are hype for pisses you off, srs.
    for me, i just dont agree with the inconsistency on some things ; like having a flash actor for the tv show and a DIFFERENT actor for the movies. if I read that tv's barry alan would appear I could have a horse in this race. Besides Superman, the whole cast is all new actors in new roles that I'm not familiar with so alot of us are giving it the side eye. We have yet to see if ben affleck is even a decent batman (think: george clooney) on top of Aquaman and wonder woman's first time on screen. it's alot to expect to be perfect so skeptical hippo is skeptical

BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    i read your post and i feel bad bro im sorry. I understand we all have different tastes and favorite comics, so I hate the idea that our dislike of something you are hype for pisses you off, srs.
    for me, i just dont agree with the inconsistency on some things ; like having a flash actor for the tv show and a DIFFERENT actor for the movies. if I read that tv's barry alan would appear I could have a horse in this race. Besides Superman, the whole cast is all new actors in new roles that I'm not familiar with so alot of us are giving it the side eye. We have yet to see if ben affleck is even a decent batman (think: george clooney) on top of Aquaman and wonder woman's first time on screen. it's alot to expect to be perfect so skeptical hippo is skeptical

I think Batfleck will be good. One of the things I'm looking forward to.
    Miami Heat Crew
    Miami Marlins Crew
    Miami Dolphins Crew

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    his batman already looks light years more badass then bales was. he sounds better, it was laughable that bale sounded like he had a pinched nose through 3 ****ing seriously toned batman movies. i think hes got a better build for batman as well. i'm on the batfleck bandwagon though, i think he will be the best batman of all time. i am VERY interested to see him direct his own batman movie in the future.

plus, snyder is the god for this ****. all his comic movies are GOAT. watchmen was probably the greatest comic book movie adaptation of all time.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ill try to find the link but I believe it may have been confirmed somewhere that this lex is actually lex luthor jr. and his dad died at some point.
    US NAVY

MAGA

BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lmnopotts View Post
    Now, I remember when Superman died in the early 90s it was a big deal. From what I gather now, DC retconned a lot of that stuff and Doomsday isn't really viewed as something impressive. Seeing this CG villain who resembles Abomination and the Lizard relegates him to a flavor of the week, and knowing this is to set up the Justice League even as a casual fan, I don't see any impending conflict that'll last more than the runtime of this movie.
    I dont know much about DC. Dont follow it like I do Marvel (loved the first 2 in the dark knight trilogy and the 3rd was ok. Really liked MoS because the action).

But isnt doomsday one of the strongest villains in DC? Who is above him?

What I hated about Age of Ultron was how weak they made ultron compared to his comic book self. He needs to be on that loki, multi movie ish. Maybe even fighting thanos in infinity wars. That would have been cool. Marvel could have even tried changing civil war up with it being ultron being the one tearing up the team from the inside with computer files and ish like that for the government to see and react to and at the end of civil war, we find out it was all because of ultron. Obviously too late for that though
    Bulls--Bears

**hot yoga crew**
    **never neg crew**

Sept 1: 15.8% BF 227lbs
    Goal Oct 1: 14.9% 225lbs

BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This might be a spoiler for the future DC movies. Pretty interesting theory. One guy I forgot about that is above doomsday.

Bulls--Bears

**hot yoga crew**
    **never neg crew**

Sept 1: 15.8% BF 227lbs
    Goal Oct 1: 14.9% 225lbs

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    picked up spidey , daredevil and new hulk #1

and honestly, I'm sick of marvels chit.

spidey seems ok, but it's not a coincidence this series is out now, when the spiderman of the same age will appear in the coming capt. america movie in a few months leading to his reboot of a reboot movie.

daredevil has blindspot helping himout , art is good but the series kind of seems to ignore the stuff that happened in the last series.

I dont know how to feel about new hulk. theres no explanation on where banner is; its just a teen happy to turn into the hulk when he needs to in order to fight monsters. he has one liners and hits on girls. seems like they could have just made this a completely new character to support regular hulk but thats just common sense talking.
    hulk himself was meant to reflect the inner hostility teens / people felt and the 'monster' that came out was who the person was when they lost their cool. stan lee said it was meant to give kids that had no one to talk to about problems someone to relate to, in an article i read long ago. this new status hulk seems a far cry from that. it's the 'look at me im awesome at this' attitude that kinda confuses me. oh well, i might just need to jump into back issues and dc comics permanently from here on out

Originally Posted by BullBoy8 View Post
    I dont know much about DC. Dont follow it like I do Marvel (loved the first 2 in the dark knight trilogy and the 3rd was ok. Really liked MoS because the action).

But isnt doomsday one of the strongest villains in DC? Who is above him?

What I hated about Age of Ultron was how weak they made ultron compared to his comic book self. He needs to be on that loki, multi movie ish. Maybe even fighting thanos in infinity wars. That would have been cool. Marvel could have even tried changing civil war up with it being ultron being the one tearing up the team from the inside with computer files and ish like that for the government to see and react to and at the end of civil war, we find out it was all because of ultron. Obviously too late for that though
    Doomsday is nothing but a walking plot device. He comes in, he destroys everything, looks cool doing it, dominates everyone, gets beaten, gets sent into space, rinse and repeat. He's strong, stronger than Superman, and adapts to every scenario and comes back but again..he does nothing. Also, a lot of villains are stronger than him.

Edit: Baron Zemo is playing that Civil War role you wish Ultron played, and from my understanding he will be sticking around since this will be an origin story and won't have his purple masked glued to his face.
    Miami Heat Crew
    Miami Marlins Crew
    Miami Dolphins Crew

spidey seems ok, but it's not a coincidence this series is out now, when the spiderman of the same age will appear in the coming capt. america movie in a few months leading to his reboot of a reboot movie.

daredevil has blindspot helping himout , art is good but the series kind of seems to ignore the stuff that happened in the last series.

I dont know how to feel about new hulk. theres no explanation on where banner is; its just a teen happy to turn into the hulk when he needs to in order to fight monsters. he has one liners and hits on girls. seems like they could have just made this a completely new character to support regular hulk but thats just common sense talking.
    hulk himself was meant to reflect the inner hostility teens / people felt and the 'monster' that came out was who the person was when they lost their cool. stan lee said it was meant to give kids that had no one to talk to about problems someone to relate to, in an article i read long ago. this new status hulk seems a far cry from that. it's the 'look at me im awesome at this' attitude that kinda confuses me. oh well, i might just need to jump into back issues and dc comics permanently from here on out
    I haven't read any cape stuff since Secret Wars#5. They delayed it until next year so I'm spending my CB time reading Star Wars books. Vader Down by Jason Aaron has been great. Can't believe that the same guy who wrote God Of Thunder and now Vader Down is writing FemThor.
    Miami Heat Crew
    Miami Marlins Crew
    Miami Dolphins Crew

Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think Bizarro could still be a possibility. Notice when Lex creates Doomsday and has that line "Then the devil will do it!" Superman is in the background with his arms crossed. Maybe Lex is ranting to him (bizarro) while he just sits and listens like a good minion.

I honestly think theres a ton we still don't know and WB could be laughing at us thinking we know the whole story.

possibly multiple villains? In the end shot superman and wonder woman are clearly locking eyes with someone or something while batman is looking off in a different direction, possibly a different villain?

I am actuslly very interested in getting into some star wars comics. Where do I start? Doesn't marvel have a line of star wars?

Anyways idk how I feel about batman superman and Darkseid. Obviously it makes sense but I feel like they are just going to look stupid and catch flak after marvel just did a Thanos story. They are like the same character in each respective universe for DC and marvel.

I think Bizarro could still be a possibility. Notice when Lex creates Doomsday and has that line "Then the devil will do it!" Superman is in the background with his arms crossed. Maybe Lex is ranting to him (bizarro) while he just sits and listens like a good minion.

I honestly think theres a ton we still don't know and WB could be laughing at us thinking we know the whole story.

i dont know how they could do it, but i'd love to see mxyxlplyx onscreen. from some reason i make a connection between bizarro and him

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I didn't like that Hulk for tha same reasons.

Dude is just a miscer now. A horny guy trying to get his macros in for the day with the "IIFYM" diet.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

so some people are saying there is a superman looking crest on doomsdays chest and a reverse s. I can kinda see it but no idea what it would mean here.
    US NAVY

MAGA

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    I didn't like that Hulk for tha same reasons.

Dude is just a miscer now.

That's exactly why they did it, cultural shift. Before things were more a sense of "life sucks, but you're not alone, you're gonna make it". Now? 24-7 "look at you, you're awesome!" hand holding. Extrapolate that forward let's say 10-15 years down the line in the minds of kids reading comics now, and tell me what results you come up with.

Older/better titles for me. Marvel is a shambles.

Possibly bizarro changes into full doomsday?

^^^in response to ohiostate and emblem on doomsday chest

Page 133 of 239 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast