Page 13 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    gixxer600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxer600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxer600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxer600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxer600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxer600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxer600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxer600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxer600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxer600 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxer600 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bsn products

i would recommend that if anyone wants to use nitrix to just go ahead and use the entire mass stack kit from bsn. cellmass, no-xplode, and nitrix. and of course a protein of your choice. call bsn directly and the cost for the mass stack is $100 to your door and it includes everything mentioned plus a shirt and shaker.

CHALLENGED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO2 Help

I just started using no2 last week. I am a female, I was low carbing it for quite some time. With no2 they say to use the 50-30-20 ratio, which is what I did. I feel so fat it is rediculous. would I be better off using the 40-40-20 ratio?

aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

re

what r ur goals challenged?

CHALLENGED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need to drop about 12% body fat in 14 weeks. I would like to maintain or even add some muscle in the process.

PabloXiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Vpx?

heard a lot of props for NO-Explode, V12, SP250... anyone tried/using MuscleNitrous by VPX? i know theyre a pretty reliable company. been looking into it buying the new formula. i've tried NO2 which worked alright, made the mistake of trying PumpTech (shouldve known better), and now getting ready to hit up the M-Nitrous. i'm a little tired of downing pills the size of olives, so i'm stoked about the liquid formula. any feedback on this from experienced users?

beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im kinda new to the supplement world.. does N02 work good for losing fat or is it just a muscle builder?
    if yall wanna talk about bb.com stuff feel free to add me to your msn/yahoo messenger [email]bashore69@yahoo.com[/email]
    icq-149478091
    aol-bashore69

Buddy list: Contract Killer, Illnino

I'm Rick James Bitch!! Majestic 12's Avatar
    Majestic 12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I gain muscle and do notice a few pounds of fat lost but nothing lost. I use MBI's Nitric Oxide because it's in a liquid gel delivery format. Absorbs readily.

MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by love_lifting
    SAN V12 put 15lbs on my bench press in about 2 weeks. although, that was the first time i used creatine and i was still fairly new to training when i used it, so it probably wouldn't produce as great results now, but for a first time creatine user and someone who is pretty new to working out hard, i'd say its one of the best nitric oxide booster/ creatine product out there.
    let me just say this is nothing personal. love_lifting, try not to get too offended here. that being said...

I have seen posts like this on the boards numerous times. how supplement BX57T-17, put 10-20 pounds on my bench in 2-3 weeks.

Funny, eating a lot of steak, fish, and chicken and lifting hard, have done the exact same thing for me, and about 3/4 of the bodybuilding world.

Okay, I'm done. and again. nothing personal. it just needed to be said.

hardliftin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    L-Arginine from NOW straight with a spoon is just as good as NO XPLODE (Facial Xplode is also good jk) but it tastes horrible

Bloodline_89 is not very well liked. (-100) Bloodline_89 is not very well liked. (-100) Bloodline_89 is not very well liked. (-100) Bloodline_89 is not very well liked. (-100) Bloodline_89 is not very well liked. (-100) Bloodline_89 is not very well liked. (-100) Bloodline_89 is not very well liked. (-100) Bloodline_89 is not very well liked. (-100) Bloodline_89 is not very well liked. (-100) Bloodline_89 is not very well liked. (-100) Bloodline_89 is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking Nitrox

At the moment im taking SciFit Nitrox and it works well ive ordered No Xplode and loookin forward to tryin tht has any 1 else tried nitrox havent seen many ppl mention the only beef i got with it is the price but the product works

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)

whats best for recovery and increased Vo2 max?

hey guys. senior in high school and i've been on kre alkalyn and nitrix for like a month and have had tremendous gains. bench went from 225 1 rep max to 9 reps already..etc. I play basketball and want to have a little boost in my endurance and recovery time from sprints. Nitrix and kre-alk have seemed to be working really good. (3 pills nitrix upon waking...3 8hrs later, 3 right before bed). But to anybody out there whos tried that NOW pure L-arginine..is it any better? the fact that its powder guarantees you'll absorb a lot. also what would you recommend trying? im ****ing working my ass off getting ready for the season and i want to do good this year. thanx

Bobcat Lax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobcat Lax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nitrix plus L-Arginine

What would happen, would be ok, if you took 4-5 extra grams of L-arginine while still taking Nitrix?? I drink some coffee and figure that would help off set some caffeine intake.

Would it impact energy level??
    Can I take that??
    Go Hard or Go Home!

havoc2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hfr

what do you guys think about HFR? That topical stuff

Ive been using it for 2 days now, got it at bodyrock "free samples" lol and honestly you do get instant results, but I havnt used that many NO products to judge, only HFR and NO2

friek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mri No2

I started like other members with MRI No2. Then I tried a 2 month supply of BSN nitrix... I was completley dissapointed. Now I going to get back on the MRI train, its a little costly but the results are apparent. Now they include with their third gen forumla Phylex which helps release AAKG more efficiently so I wanna check it out.

DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    EXPERTS...

I need a comment on this.

Im planning to take NO2 (explode) for pre workout and Whey(100% optimum) for postworkout, good or bad?

Registered User liftingismylife's Avatar
    liftingismylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftingismylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftingismylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftingismylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftingismylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftingismylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftingismylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftingismylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftingismylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftingismylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftingismylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DWB
    Currently using BSN Nitrix.
    I am about to start Nitrix on Monday...have you seen any gains in size or anything at all? anyone else take Nitrix?..what does Nitrix do to you? i will be taking it as regular dosage while eating bigtime healthy foods (clean bulk) and hitting the gym very hard.. will i see any improvements in muscle gain with Nitrix?
    Last edited by liftingismylife; 08-12-2005 at 04:19 PM.

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nitrix is really good. honestly most of that **** is the same people just ****ing think it feels different cause they switched products. nitrix will make you bigger if you try to get bigger, quicker if you try to get quicker, ect. has a great effect on anaerobic exercise like sprinting. recently i cycled off nitrix and now take 3 grams L-arg upon waking, 4 grams 40 mins before training, then arginine pyroglutamate/lysine HCL capsules for GH release before bed. stacked with kre alk. works even better than nitrix for me.

Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ive been readying everyones replies and most everyone is pumped on no-explode, which makes sense because its a very good strong product. i went into the vitamin shoppe a few months ago and the guy in there told me about EAS's Nitron 5 and how its the best stuff out. yet, i dont hear of anyone using it. ive been using it for about 3 months now and it works really well. but i havent taken any other NO products so i dont really have anything to compare it too.

runningman34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningman34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningman34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningman34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningman34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningman34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningman34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningman34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningman34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningman34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runningman34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sickofblending
    ive been readying everyones replies and most everyone is pumped on no-explode, which makes sense because its a very good strong product. i went into the vitamin shoppe a few months ago and the guy in there told me about EAS's Nitron 5 and how its the best stuff out. yet, i dont hear of anyone using it. ive been using it for about 3 months now and it works really well. but i havent taken any other NO products so i dont really have anything to compare it too.

Yep...AWSOME stuff....it worked from the very first dose!!! i love the stuff.
    First NO product i tried, but i think it was awsome!!! next time i'm trying to bulk / stengthen up, i'll be getting some more.

yellowmazda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Bsn

I now take the mass stack elite from bsn. I take nitrix, no-explode, cellmass, and axis ht. I cannot stress how much no explode has helped me. I have become so much stronger on this stack while still losing weight. I've lost 40 lbs, and my upper body has never looked so jacked. Nitrix makes the veins start popping, no explode got me extremely pumped however your body creates a tollerance so after a couple of months you have to take a month off the sh**. I think that cellmass has kept me from being sore more than anything. Axis Ht is some crazy stuff. Its expensive as hell, and tastes like death but has helped me raise my strength, that's with only half the dose to. I feel messed up if i take the recommended dose and I weigh 190lbs. You might not be able to find it cause the bsn rep told me there is a patent issue occurring. I used to swear by muscletech, and eas, but I havent had results so quickly except with this new stack. I tell everyone I meet to try this.

TIMBOB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TIMBOB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone ever Hear of this Nitrix Oxide

Was in atlanta over the weekend and stopped by this vitamin supplement store and was lookin at some of the stuff he had. He was telling me that most of the Nitrix oxides out there were basicly crap compared to this.

http://optisportnutrition.com/?p=434

He said this is the only true pure form of Nitrix Oxide that was on the market. I didnt buy any at the time cause it was $90 a bottle and I didnt have that kind of money. I wasn't sure if anyone has heard of this or if anyone has tried it.

They guy seemed to know what he was talking about and it made alot of sense but, I just didnt know if he was just trying to take me for a ride. Like one thing that I thought was weird was, it doesnt look like u can buy anything on their website, looks like you can only buy their stuff through one of their dealers.

Any info would be great. I dont want to spend $90 on crap.
    Eat BIG Get BIG

Brian-Mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mass Stack

I use NoXplode. Tastes Great. No matter how much I don't feeling like going to the gym, the NoXplode kicks in and I'm off. Great concentration and focus, fantastic energy boost and strong pumps.

That said, I've gotten absolutely nothing out of the Nitrix after 6 weeks (I really think the stuff is worthless) and very little from the Cellmass.

But NoXplode is the real deal.

TheJuice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brian-Mac
    I use NoXplode. Tastes Great. No matter how much I don't feeling like going to the gym, the NoXplode kicks in and I'm off. Great concentration and focus, fantastic energy boost and strong pumps.

That said, I've gotten absolutely nothing out of the Nitrix after 6 weeks (I really think the stuff is worthless) and very little from the Cellmass.

But NoXplode is the real deal.
    Just started that stack this week. So far it's okay. The NoXplode does kick ass... I noticed the cleaner I eat durring the day the better the Nitrix, and Cellmass works...I'm still "feeling" pretty pumped from my workout yesterday... I just flex my bis, and they feel as pumped as they did yesterday. But I've always been pretty sensitive to NO products...

Whey out of your league Dfresh2787's Avatar
    Dfresh2787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dfresh2787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dfresh2787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dfresh2787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dfresh2787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dfresh2787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dfresh2787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dfresh2787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dfresh2787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dfresh2787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dfresh2787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Superpump 250 is great...good energy and pump

BUT

Your better off just taking arginine...same effect

Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by beerman_420
    im kinda new to the supplement world.. does N02 work good for losing fat or is it just a muscle builder?
    I tryed NO 2 and it shrunk my penis- i don't recommend using this product for losing fat or building muscle!!
    -part of DA...keep it on the QT

- The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.

- Limits are for people who have them.

Mri No2 Preworkout!?

hey guys i work at gnc....and no i dont shop there cause even with my discount this sites way cheaper even though i have to pay the money to have it shipped to alaska. ANYWAYS....i was doing the product reset at gnc and we have a big section for this new stuff called MRI NO2 "PREWORKOUT"...says 54 caps a bottle but i dont think were getting it in til next shipment....anyone heard of this im anxious to see if its actually gonna be good. we're selling it for 35 bucks so i assume this site will have it for like 20.

50calgunnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ordered the NO-Explode from BB.com, the more you try to reserch stuff on this forum the more confused you become because everyone reacts differently so I try and stick to the basics protine, glutimine, amino acids. I personally have never responded to creatine.
    The reason I orderd the NO-Explode is I wanted a kick in the A$$ to jump start my workouts ever since the gubment took my beloved stacker 2 away.
    Sure you can still get the Efedra free but you might as well take a chewey spree for the same results. IMO.....
    I am just waiting on my stuff to get here it usually takes us 4-5 weeks to get mail. I will give an update on my experances.
    Check out my journal
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=6688453&posted=1#post6688453[/url]

JOJO_78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOJO_78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOJO_78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOJO_78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOJO_78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOJO_78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

NO-Explode is the best Ive tried ...by far!!!

moaksha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nitrix, NO2 may cause Sleep Problems

I tried MRI's No2 and that did nothing for me after taking it for about 1 month.
    I recently tried BSN Nitrix and that gave me major sleep problems - I discontinued after about 2 weeks.
    I take 1500 mg of straight L-Arginine half hour before my workouts and it gives me a great pump during my workouts.
    NO Explode is a great product - only problem is if you have a low tolerance to caffeine - it will give you sleep problems especially if you work out after work in the evenings. Another drawback is the taste - it tastes like cough syrup (Arctic Berry).

DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DLFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No-explode

it speaks for itself.

followed the 2 scoop instruction, 16 oz of water. i took it 45 mins before my workout.

after an hour, i was a beast. i set personal records. i pushed up the weight of my DBs (5 lbs)...higher reps too --- i just choose to do enough yesterday coz i thought id over-work out but somehow my body doesnt feel tired at all. its my off day today @ the gym (3 day routine, T, Th and Sat).

came home @ arround 7:30 yesterday from 1 1/2 workout, i thought i could still go for another hour (usually im done by then).

price kills but if its effective why not right? i choose the brand coz it was as the same price as Superpump 250 @ SND canada store.

taste: i took the orange one, not bad and actually its good.