Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    What my you think I'm crying? You're the one who seems to be crying about me considering Trump a non-alpha.
    so tell me, is the deflecting and constant "I know you are but what am i?" a defense mechanism or do you honestly think you are being clever?

Check my posting history. I’ve always claimed that no alpha male cries and whines the way Trump does. Alpha males are secure in their actions and decisions, know they’re right, and just get on with the job without being diverted by and crying about petty criticism (which is what I think most criticism of Trump is). Take that however you want.
    LMFAO!

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    so tell me, is the deflecting and constant "I know you are but what am i?" a defense mechanism or do you honestly think you are being clever?

LMFAO!

Is this a "when did you stop beating your wife?" type of question?

Here are the facts:

- I claimed Trump is not the alpha male some others claim him to be
    - You take exception to that and in response call me a non-alpha male
    - You want to make my claim a big deal

End of story.
    747 Driver

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this a "when did you stop beating your wife?" type of question?

Here are the facts:

- I claimed Trump is not the alpha male some others claim him to be
    - You take exception to that and in response call me a non-alpha male
    - You want to make my claim a big deal

End of story.
    Check my posting history. I’ve always claimed that no alpha male cries and whines the way Trump does. Alpha males are secure in their actions and decisions, know they’re right, and just get on with the job without being diverted by and crying about petty criticism (which is what I think most criticism of Trump is). Take that however you want.
    Keep deflecting.
    Keep back pedaling.
    i'm laughing at you not with you.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    Keep deflecting.
    Keep back pedaling.
    i'm laughing at you not with you.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!
    Okay fine. Laugh away ...

Do you happen to have an opinion on Trump's whining and crying on and about social media? Or are you interested only in shooting the messenger?
    Last edited by PlanoLifter; 05-30-2020 at 10:33 AM.
    747 Driver

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m guessing Twitter censored a bunch of tweets last night for glorifying violence.
    Last edited by gachase21; 05-30-2020 at 10:56 AM.
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”

lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Trump needs to stop being so butthurt over this issue. Twitter is a privately owned company that has every right to modify corporate and censorship policy as they see fit. Our government is the most incompetent, inefficient, and idiotic institution in world history when it comes to financial/business involvement. They should in no way ever influence private business internal policy.

Conservatives are always claiming "capitalism", "free enterprise", "small goverment". But the minute a corporation like Twitter tries to establish a radical liberal agenda, all of the conservatives start crying and screaming for goverment intervention. And then they turn on fox news and go right back to bashing the CCP for censorship and capital controls LOL.

Who cares if Dorsey is a left wing goon. Twitter is his company and until the fox news maga watchers get together and buy all of the shares in float, Dorsey is going to do what he wants. The worthless Republicans in Congress are owned by corporations like Twitter anyways. Welcome to America.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lucairv View Post
    Twitter is his company
    , Dorsey is going to do what he wants.
    Both of those statements are incorrect.

As well politically charged influenced shareholder groups ( that are coordinating with political parties ) have bought a controlling share of the company.

I guess a way around campaign laws.
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”

lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Both of those statements are incorrect.

As well politically charged influenced shareholder groups ( that are coordinating with political parties ) have bought a controlling share of the company.

I guess a way around campaign laws.
    Dorsey holds the largest individual equity stake in the company and probably thousands of option contracts that can be exercised at future dates. Hes also the CEO (public figurehead) and one of the founders. It's safe to say he has more influence over the company than any other individual in the world.

Shareholder groups no matter how large cannot "buy" a controlling share in any company. Corporations are set up specifically to prevent this. You need to learn the difference between shares outstanding and float shares that are available to the public. You are the one that is incorrect.

Dorsey holds the largest individual equity stake in the company and probably thousands of option contracts that can be exercised at future dates. Hes also the CEO (public figurehead) and one of the founders. It's safe to say he has more influence over the company than any other individual in the world.

Shareholder groups no matter how large cannot "buy" a controlling share in any company. Corporations are set up specifically to prevent this. You need to learn the difference between shares outstanding and float shares that are available to the public. You are the one that is incorrect.

Nope

I’m actually very correct

And the response you just posted is laughably incorrect.

And board seats matter.

Controlling power of vote matters

Controlling assumption of proxy votes matter

Etc

Activist investor groups damn sure can control and influence the governorship of a company.

Dorsey was 1 day away from getting fired from Twitter just two months ago, activist investors saved him.

Nope

I’m actually very correct

And the response you just posted is laughably incorrect.

And board seats matter.

Controlling power of vote matters

Controlling assumption of proxy votes matter

Etc

Activist investor groups damn sure can control and influence the governorship of a company.

Dorsey was 1 day away from getting fired from Twitter just two months ago, activist investors saved him.
    Of course those things matter. That's why Dorsey and Twitter board of directors have secured the largest voting blocks and can determine the future of the company.

So what are the names of these "politically charged influenced shareholder groups"? They must be so well known and successful if they can "buy" a "controlling share" in Twitter. If they really are activist investor groups they must have a huge public presence. Help me out here!

Of course those things matter. That's why Dorsey and Twitter board of directors have secured the largest voting blocks and can determine the future of the company.

So what are the names of these "politically charged influenced shareholder groups"? They must be so well known and successful if they can "buy" a "controlling share" in Twitter. If they really are activist investor groups they must have a huge public presence. Help me out here!

Dorsey has only secured it by negotiating concessions with investment activist groups that made recent acquisitions, and not the 13F filing type.....

He’s was 1 day from being fired - and wosh comes in round 2 of activist investors

If he doesn’t comply with those concessions he loses his job- deals over.

He will own shares but the votes will outweigh him.

So by defacto reality - he doesn’t have full power - not even close.

He must behave by the whims of the activist investors period.

https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-e...ion=getcompany

As far as who?

The story starts here.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1606152391

I’m still putting together the timeline and acquiring all the filings and the “shadow” entries.

As well as connecting all the dots.

As many know - getting sub details from the private equity groups is a different ballgame - but I have some entries.....

I want to get all the real Financials , real fillings , before I go too far so I don’t make mistakes.

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a Trump guy but there's nothing he can do about social media.

It's 1st Ammendment protected activity
    I call my cawk Baby Yoda. Cause the whole world loves it.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Follow Leoslayer's journey to G4P

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176540791

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As far as who?

The story starts here.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1606152391

I’m still putting together the timeline and acquiring all the filings and the “shadow” entries.

As well as connecting all the dots.

As many know - getting sub details from the private equity groups is a different ballgame - but I have some entries.....

I want to get all the real Financials , real fillings , before I go too far so I don’t make mistakes.
    is this another version of the misc pooling funds to buy an island or some similar crap?
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.