Page 122 of 225 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 6747
    AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000) AussieBrand is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ClassicKaley View Post
    I don't get it? Yes I'm 5'6''. I like guys to be at least my height or taller. Thought that point was self-explanatory.
    Sorry, didn't realise your stats until I saw your bodyspace

Originally Posted by ShiaSleep View Post
    122 pages. Seriously? lmfaooooooo oh misc

please go bro
    Please join the Aussiebrand Crew :(

Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do you catch random men checking you out at mall/walmart/store/etc.....? Cause we think we're all slick, but we(and by we I mean me) probably really aren't
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Edmond Burke

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal

VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VDEngineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ClassicKaley View Post
    1) I don't think european women are more feminine than american women. Possibly more open sexually (or willing to admit that they are) because of the way sex is viewed in some european countries vs. america.
    I don't think European women are more feminine or more open sexually. It's just some crazy idea Americans have about Europeans. Well, at least if you compare the US coasts vs Western Europe. You guys tend to forget how hyoooge the US is. The Netherlands for example is not even half as big as Maine, but contains over 10x as much inhabitants. Texas is quite a lot bigger than France.
    mod negged crew and i aint even red

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by awwsumr0cketz View Post
    idk wah the other ladies said, but i like them cause theyre comfy and keep everything in place when i run and stuff. kinda like a sportsbra does for boobs, yoga pants do for dat ass
    don't look like u have much of an ass.

My question jeans on guys, do ladies really like them super tight on guys? this lady friend of mine get me super tight jeans and loves me in them, but this aint the 80's, what cut style and color is prefered for your guy to wear?
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    which is better

cute
    or
    hot

like girls saying to other girls that person is hot cute....

get called cute all da tyme.. feelsbad brah

btw why u all say we like nice guys.. yet you fuk us over... should start being adick again like I was in hs...

awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Agent Lazy 78 View Post
    do you catch random men checking you out at mall/walmart/store/etc.....? Cause we think we're all slick, but we(and by we I mean me) probably really aren't
    i dont usually unless theyre creepily obvious about it

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post

My question jeans on guys, do ladies really like them super tight on guys? this lady friend of mine get me super tight jeans and loves me in them, but this aint the 80's, what cut style and color is prefered for your guy to wear?
    dem squats aiding in the booty section. but any fat tends to bounce when youre running/jumping/etc i got a heavier lower body so i like yoga pants.

i like guys in fitted pants, but tight ?? no thanks.

Originally Posted by PeZzYy View Post
    which is better

cute
    or
    hot

btw why u all say we like nice guys.. yet you fuk us over... should start being adick again like I was in hs...
    depends. both are good but hot prob means i wanna see him naked, cute i wanna grab coffee with him
    <<<***Boston Misc Crew***>>> ♣ BOSTON STRONG ♣

"20 minute abs, 20 minute butt, 20 minute any ****in' thing, is a pile of bull****. If you see someone with great abs, a great butt, a great whatever, they didn't do the **** in 20 minutes. And if they tell you they did, they are a ****ing liar." - CT Fletcher

PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by awwsumr0cketz View Post

depends. both are good but hot prob means i wanna see him naked, cute i wanna grab coffee with him
    I like seeing myself naked -.- , if I become a dik to girls again I will be hot?

wut

awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) awwsumr0cketz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like seeing myself naked -.- , if I become a dik to girls again I will be hot?

wut
    in my experience, no. now you js get uglier cause your personality sucks :T

"20 minute abs, 20 minute butt, 20 minute any ****in' thing, is a pile of bull****. If you see someone with great abs, a great butt, a great whatever, they didn't do the **** in 20 minutes. And if they tell you they did, they are a ****ing liar." - CT Fletcher

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL can't believe this thread is still going

Me personally I don't like tight jeans on guys. I like them a little baggy (cargo style), not hanging down their ass though. That to me is unattractive.

You are right the tight jeans reminds me of the 80's do not like. You should be comfortable in your clothes.

Acquiring Aesthetics ClassicKaley's Avatar
    ClassicKaley is just really nice. (+1000) ClassicKaley is just really nice. (+1000) ClassicKaley is just really nice. (+1000) ClassicKaley is just really nice. (+1000) ClassicKaley is just really nice. (+1000) ClassicKaley is just really nice. (+1000) ClassicKaley is just really nice. (+1000) ClassicKaley is just really nice. (+1000) ClassicKaley is just really nice. (+1000) ClassicKaley is just really nice. (+1000) ClassicKaley is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to think I'm pretty slick when I'm checking a guy out, so you guys probably are too . I notice sometimes just out during the day, but notice more at gym/bar/club type environment for obvious reasons.

Originally Posted by VDEngineer View Post
    I don't think European women are more feminine or more open sexually. It's just some crazy idea Americans have about Europeans. Well, at least if you compare the US coasts vs Western Europe. You guys tend to forget how hyoooge the US is. The Netherlands for example is not even half as big as Maine, but contains over 10x as much inhabitants. Texas is quite a lot bigger than France.
    Hmmm maybe. But America definitely has a negative outlook towards women who are promiscuous, have one night stands, or are even slightly more sexually forward or open from the norm.

Europe I don't think does as much. But my opinions based off my limited experiences in Europe and some European friends, so you probably know a lot better than I do about all that.

Don't mind guys in some semi-tight jeans or khakis, but I hate the skinny jean look. Very rarely do skinny jeans look good on a guy, and even when they do he'd probably look better in normal jeans. No hate, just a personal preference.

which is better

cute
    or
    hot

Depends on the girl. I say this because I say certain guys are "hot" all the time, but I don't really use "cute". I know some girls that use cute all the time and that's when they think a guy's attractive. Other use hot. Some use both. Some use hot = i want to f*ck, cute = sweet. So it depends. In the end, you could get called a lot worse things than cute all the time....so I'd take it .

Hmmm the whole "nice guys finish last" theory is overplayed and just a stereotype. It's more about compatibility. Some girls aren't compatible with nice guys, others are. Some girls aren't compatible with the assh*le type, others are. For relationships for me, I love the alpha nice guy who is confident and comfortable being himself all the time, and as you probably learned from the misc by now, I hate the over-the-top, white knight nice guys.

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aaronza View Post
    inspired by ^ what type of music do you ladies normally listen to at the gym?
    here's a sample

Originally Posted by MultisaurusRex View Post
    IN REGARDS TO NAIL ART

There is no better feeling then some whore running her fake nails thru your hair, fark could bust right then

Originally Posted by AussieBrand View Post
    what's the shortest height you would ever date a guy?
    5'5

Originally Posted by houstonrice View Post
    Qn for female miscers:-

1. Lots of people in the mens rights movement and otherwise, feel that european women are more feminine than american ones . Any culture perspective of feminity that you can provide please?
    I think all women are feminine in their own different way.

Originally Posted by houstonrice View Post
    2. what do you think about indian men. ever would like to date one?
    Shahrukh Khan <3

Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    Would you ladies ever date an American?
    Yes.
    Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    What's the tallest height you would ever date?
    The question is already answered. You are no exception, Mod

Yes, It happens.

which is better

cute
    or
    hot
    hut, Pizza hut

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Jana, I like Shahrukh as well. No homo.

Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    Since you like Skillet, are you aware of these bands

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    ☆☆Scandinavian Misc Crew☆☆

Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    few of my workout songs
    Most A7X
    Mudvayne
    Hell Yeah
    Hollywood Undead
    Skrillex

you girls like think these are songs you could work out too
    Dallas Sports/Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team
    Beer Crew
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Never quit, because only the strong survive.

anonymous
    EDIT: woodsmash/10 bassist in sonic syndicate.

Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is cystic acne a really bad turn off?

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VDEngineer View Post
    I've lived in both the US and Europe and that is a major misconception.

The only difference between European and American women is that European women are more straightforward and less self centered.

In my experience at least, American women do a lot of things for attention. They tend to put up a front initially for the first few weeks of knowing them. It's a major turnoff but what can you do. On the other hand, most European women...what you see is what you get, there aren't any guessing games. This is especially true for Slavic women. IDK how to explain it but they're more "real" than American women.

This is just generalities, there are exceptions here and there.

Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Worth every page.

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Lol. No hate, but American women on average are masculine as fuq. That's why you have to be an overconfindent, super-competitive alpha f#cking prick to get a girl. And yes, to you of course, it will look like "confidence" because American women themselves already act like giant pricks.

Game for european women: be nice to her + a little bit of WK'ing (only an American girl would call you a ******* for giving her flowers).
    Game for american women: bust her balls
    That whole overly confident attitude that American women give off is just a front. Because they've been programmed to act that way. In the US, being polite to a woman comes of as "white knighting" but in Europe it's just common courtesy.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Lol. No hate, but American women on average are masculine as fuq. That's why you have to be an overconfindent, super-competitive alpha f#cking prick to get a girl. And yes, to you of course, it will look like "confidence" because American women themselves already act like giant pricks.

Game for european women: be nice to her + a little bit of WK'ing (only an American girl would call you a ******* for giving her flowers).
    Game for american women: bust her balls
    Gonna have to slightly agree here.

There are times where I lol at the lenghts that some girls want you go to for them. However, in my experiences big guys/swole guys don't really have to show out as much. I've seen big guys as quiet as churchmouses still pull and they only acted alpha through their body language and words...not really brash or showoffish at all.

Also, it depends on who you choose as well. Doesn't mean I have to hang around these bitches after all.

But on average, you're mostly right.

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Igmann View Post

The only difference between European and American women is that European women are more straightforward and less self centered.
    lol, I always hear the opposite. you can't generalize "european" women. german women are different than, italian, polish, spanish or swedish women

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

In my experience at least, American women do a lot of things for attention. They tend to put up a front initially for the first few weeks of knowing them. It's a major turnoff but what can you do. On the other hand, most European women...what you see is what you get, there aren't any guessing games. This is especially true for Slavic women. IDK how to explain it but they're more "real" than American women.

This is just generalities, there are exceptions here and there.

You are pretty much spot on with your assessment. I am first generation Italian, and have gone back and forth most of my life from Italy to America.

Women and Men are more straight forward in Italy. Less of the guessing game.

But this straight forward no nonsense personality sometimes is not received well in the U.S. Perfect example is even here online, I get more grief and called a bitch more times than I can count. So even though men say they hate the game playing, when you find a woman that is blunt and to the point she is labeled a bitch lol

Originally Posted by ace_gauntlit View Post
    lol, I always hear the opposite. you can't generalize "european" women. german women are different than, italian, polish, spanish or swedish women
    Sure you can, there are some differences between women in California and Boston, but for the most part, they're exposed to a similar culture.

Originally Posted by Trinity1216 View Post
    You are pretty much spot on with your assessment. I am first generation Italian, and have gone back and forth most of my life from Italy to America.

Women and Men are more straight forward in Italy. Less of the guessing game.

But this straight forward no nonsense personality sometimes is not received well in the U.S. Perfect example is even here online, I get more grief and called a bitch more times than I can count. So even though men say they hate the game playing, when you find a woman that is blunt and to the point she is labeled a bitch lol
    I get the same thing, I'm from Former Yugoslavia now living in the US and people don't want your real opinion here. They prefer that you wash it down. If you tell them the truth and it doesn't go inline with their image of themselves, they get defensive and call you rude. On the other hand, I like to hear blunt honest opinions. It's called honesty. People who do that whole "I'll package it to come off nice" BS just come off fake.

Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BeingPaid View Post
    I have another Q: How many WK reps do you get?
    already been answered
    Dallas Sports/Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team
    Beer Crew
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Never quit, because only the strong survive.

I get the same thing, I'm from Former Yugoslavia now living in the US and people don't want your real opinion here. They prefer that you wash it down. If you tell them the truth and it doesn't go inline with their image of themselves, they get defensive and call you rude. On the other hand, I like to hear blunt honest opinions. It's called honesty. People who do that whole "I'll package it to come off nice" BS just come off fake.
    You can be honest and put it in a polite way. But I always say, if you don't want an honest answer then don't ask me what I think. Or like I used to tell my ex-husband do you want the truth or do you just want me to validate what you already believe? Can't have it both ways

ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    proud to be a 1st pager on this golden thread

another question, is there such thing as being too comfortable with bf/gf? farting around each other, pissing/chitting with door open, etc etc

inb4 girls dont chit

anonymous
    They're the same people who ask you for advice on health and fitness. You tell them that it's hard work and that it's not going to be easy, and to forget all the gimmick gadgets (I had one guy bring the ****ing shakeweight of all things...lol) and they get all fussy and defensive like you just told them they're about to die in a few days and have the nerve to tell you, "you're not helping!" at the end of it all (and they were the ones to ask you in the first place).

That jostles my johnnies.

Originally Posted by ShaneDS View Post
    proud to be a 1st pager on this golden thread

another question, is there such thing as being too comfortable with bf/gf? farting around each other, pissing/chitting with door open, etc etc

inb4 girls dont chit
    yes and no. there is a point where there may not be enough romance to balance out the comfort and thats where it runs into trouble.

YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Probably because you're not just nice, but also a hesitant little pushover. Being an assh*le is what miscers preach to get girls. False

Nice guys are too full of bitchassness. Assh*les don't care enough. You have to learn how to have a balance between the two if you wanna be successful. Be sensitive to a girl's feelings, but not so sensitive that you're a doormat. Be assertive, but not aggressive enough to come off as not having feelings

That's the problem with most miscers. They go to extremes. Either they're extremely sensitive where they come across as pussies or they're extremely douchebagish where they come across as tools

Then you see all these threads with miscers complaining they got cheated on or they got broken up with. Well yeah, because either 1. You were too much of a sensitive pansy and your ex felt like she was dating a woman or 2. You were too much of a prick and she got tired of you not caring about her

Cliffs:
    -Be sensitive, but not a doormat
    -Be assertive, not aggressive

Cliffs of cliffs:
    -Learn the definition of balance
    Last edited by YeahBuddyyyyy; 03-06-2013 at 10:26 AM.

Page 122 of 225 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast