Page 122 of 132 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 3946
    masong11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masong11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masong11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masong11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masong11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masong11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masong11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masong11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masong11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masong11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masong11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

epic-lean

well from my understanding all the major fat burners after the ban of ephedrine went to synephrine , any ways i use a product called epic-lean its amazing i can take a pill in the morning and the energy last me 6-8 hrs maybe more i lost around 10 pounds within a few weeks. i have had problems crashing on other fat burners or getting irritable but the mood enhancer in epic-lean is worth it all together it puts me in a great mood all day. not to mention the bottle last 2 months and the suff is half the price of most other fatburners with the same ingredients that for some reason dont work half as good, so thats my story and im sticking to it!

Registered User FlyingBallerina's Avatar
    FlyingBallerina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I've been back-searching regarding supplements and found a lot of good information ..... but opinions and suggestions seem to be somewhat inconsistent, aside from the usual recommendation of Animal Cuts or an EC stack. So I figured I would post and ask for maybe a more specific suggestion that applies to what I'm looking for.

Here's my story - I have taken a few different brands of supplements, mostly ones you can find OTC (Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, Metabolife). Hydroxycut seemed to be the "magic pill" for me in terms of getting my energy up, feeling a thermogenic effect and cutting my appetite. Those are really the top three things I look for in a supplement, but ever since Hydroxy was recalled for being dangerous I stopped investing in them.

I found I've become a lot less "strict" or "on task" with my workouts now that I'm not on a supplement, and I'm having a hard ass time getting over a plateau. So now I'm back in to looking at options.

I am an avid coffee drinker, and I used to take green tea supplements, so I am pretty tolerant to caffeine. I am not worried so much about the energy aspect of it since I DO drink so much coffee, but more so looking for the thermogenic effect and appetite suppressant. I am also incredibly broke (I am on our Link card system which is the equivalent to food stamps), so I can't invest in something like Animal Cuts where I'll have to buy new packs every couple of weeks, or another supplement that only has a limited supply of pills. With that said, I would like something that gives you a pretty large supply while not needing to take 3+ a day just to feel them. I know with quality price goes up, but I can't really afford investing $50/mo to supplements. That also means I cannot stack anything, as that would mean essentially investing in two different supplements. I just can't afford it.

While looking in to supplements and doing my research, Lipo6 looked like the best bang for my buck. It's cheap (at least on Ebay, right around $25 including shipping), and gives you a 120 pill supply. I have also heard good reviews regarding them, so I was ready to board the bandwagon. But now I see barely ANYONE recommending them .... So I'm curious as to if the ingredients have changed recently, or if there are just better options out there.

So -- any suggestions? I feel like it's so hard to find a legit supplement out there that you don't have to dish the big bucks for .... Ugh.

Orion35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orion35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bly3 View Post
    Just took my first dose of OEP today. Hot damn did I feel it. I never "felt" the Animal Cuts like I felt the OEP. I am hoping I get a little more used to it within a week or so, **** had me feeling jittery as a bastard.
    I've taken OxyELITE Pro for 5 days now. I lost a ton of fat already, in all areas of my body. However at the same time I've seriously upped my protein intake. I've also been taking CLA which I imagine helps with fat burning.

Consequently I've actually gained 4 lbs., but I know that I have lost a lot of fat, because I can see and feel the difference.

I get an intense 4 hour anaerobic workout, 5 days a week (my job). Unfortunately I get 0 cardio, because of a torn ACL. So I figured it would be impossible to burn fat quickly, since everywhere I have read, a person is required to do cardio in order to burn fat quickly.

The first 2 days I took 1 pill but did not feel anything. I now take 2 pills in the morning. The next 2 days it did make me feel jittery (my fingers would dance all over the place when I would flex my hand), but today I was fine.

The intense anaerobic workout I get seems to really ignite the thermogenesis effect.

The other two great things about OEP is that it eliminates hunger for me. I have to force myself to eat, otherwise I would probably only eat 2 meals a day. The other thing which I really love, is it gives me a strong feeling of bliss; euphoria. Like the endorphin rush I would get after jogging for a long time, and then finishing with a 1 minute sprint. I'd say that feeling lasts for about 6 hours, then starts to wane. I'm going to start taking another pill 6 hours later to hopefully continue the effects for the remainder of the day.

The reason I decided to take this was that it had/has received a lot of reviews and is currently ranked 9/10. So far from my brief experience, I'd give it a 9/10 as well.

bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Orion35 View Post
    I've taken OxyELITE Pro for 5 days now. I lost a ton of fat already, in all areas of my body. However at the same time I've seriously upped my protein intake. I've also been taking CLA which I imagine helps with fat burning.

Consequently I've actually gained 4 lbs., but I know that I have lost a lot of fat, because I can see and feel the difference.

I get an intense 4 hour anaerobic workout, 5 days a week (my job). Unfortunately I get 0 cardio, because of a torn ACL. So I figured it would be impossible to burn fat quickly, since everywhere I have read, a person is required to do cardio in order to burn fat quickly.

The first 2 days I took 1 pill but did not feel anything. I now take 2 pills in the morning. The next 2 days it did make me feel jittery (my fingers would dance all over the place when I would flex my hand), but today I was fine.

The intense anaerobic workout I get seems to really ignite the thermogenesis effect.

The other two great things about OEP is that it eliminates hunger for me. I have to force myself to eat, otherwise I would probably only eat 2 meals a day. The other thing which I really love, is it gives me a strong feeling of bliss; euphoria. Like the endorphin rush I would get after jogging for a long time, and then finishing with a 1 minute sprint. I'd say that feeling lasts for about 6 hours, then starts to wane. I'm going to start taking another pill 6 hours later to hopefully continue the effects for the remainder of the day.

The reason I decided to take this was that it had/has received a lot of reviews and is currently ranked 9/10. So far from my brief experience, I'd give it a 9/10 as well.
    Do you take the CLA in lieu of fish oil?

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Orion35 View Post
    I've taken OxyELITE Pro for 5 days now. I lost a ton of fat already, in all areas of my body.
    Wow....5 days huh? That statement should help noobs out.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    Wow....5 days huh? That statement should help noobs out.
    5 days is no where near enough time to know the true effects. I really liked the hot rox extreme had results with is, but id have to say mitotropin takes the cake. In the 30 day supply with a good diet adn cardio program i busted off 18 pounds. Thats excellent in my opinion
    If it wasnt for pain I would never know i was alive!

Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The guy at GNC told me that Lipo6x or Hydroxycut work, but I've been reading that they have bad side effects? I want to take a fat burner, but I'm kinda worried that I'll have those bad side effects (headache, increased heartrate, nausea etc). I don't wanna get any hardcore side effects because I live in a city where I'm not familiar with the clinics or hospitals if the extreme's happen. Any tips on which one to take, or if I'm overreacting? lol.

And do they REALLY work? I go to the gym 6 days a week and eat pretty much only healthy food.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bk1Jammin View Post
    The guy at GNC told me that Lipo6x or Hydroxycut work, but I've been reading that they have bad side effects? I want to take a fat burner, but I'm kinda worried that I'll have those bad side effects (headache, increased heartrate, nausea etc). I don't wanna get any hardcore side effects because I live in a city where I'm not familiar with the clinics or hospitals if the extreme's happen. Any tips on which one to take, or if I'm overreacting? lol.

And do they REALLY work? I go to the gym 6 days a week and eat pretty much only healthy food.
    how much are you trying to lose?
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bk1Jammin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well overall I want to lose like 70+ lbs but I obviously don't expect to lose that with those fat burners. I just wanted to take something to speed it up a little bit I guess.

pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bk1Jammin View Post
    Well overall I want to lose like 70+ lbs but I obviously don't expect to lose that with those fat burners. I just wanted to take something to speed it up a little bit I guess.
    imo lose the majority of the fat first, then take the burner when youre trying to get from 12% to 10%

Wow ok so I need to lose that original 30 % to get to the 15%, then use a fat burner. Woo this'll be fun! haha thanks for the help man.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by patrickphillips View Post
    imo lose the majority of the fat first, then take the burner when youre trying to get from 12% to 10%
    yeah, the motivation, diet and training need to be in check first for sure
    Specials & insider info

Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just got my "Reduction AM/PM"

Trying to move the needle a little bit.

The only other supplement I am using is White Flood.
    Will these be Ok to use together?
    If my mind can conceive it and my heart believes it, I will achieve it

Originally Posted by Mulewhipper View Post
    Just got my "Reduction AM/PM"

Trying to move the needle a little bit.

The only other supplement I am using is White Flood.
    Will these be Ok to use together?
    make sure to spread the am pills and white flood out by at least 4-5 hours. let us know how you like the stack. what flavor fruit punch did you get?
    Specials & insider info

Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    what flavor fruit punch did you get?
    Ummmmm....I got White Rasberry...thinking about trying some fruit punch next time though

Thanks for the tip
    If my mind can conceive it and my heart believes it, I will achieve it

Originally Posted by Mulewhipper View Post
    Ummmmm....I got White Rasberry...thinking about trying some fruit punch next time though

Thanks for the tip
    def look into it, its the best tasting pre on the market, you will see
    Specials & insider info

joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joejccva71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just finished a AX+LX cycle and was wondering if I can go ahead and immediately start OxyElite Pro by itself or should I take 4 weeks off first? I finished my Activate Xtreme + Lean Xtreme cycle today.

What do you think?

908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000) 908 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is there anywhere you can still get an ephedra containing fat burner? I've tried a few, though not religiously obviously, and tho my diet was **** at times in the past, for the most part I never felt anything with any fat burner I tried or sample. The only the I can say I felt somewhat was that Velocity XT made me have random twitches but my resting heart rate would still be the same as it is normally. I don't think I'm big or anything but I guess I'm bigger than average and I'm thinking I need something stronger.

So.. let me know the secrets
    Force Factor Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142378451&p=833477401#post833477401
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3226291
    **New Jersey Crew (908)**
    *Always Injured, but Still Stronger Than You Crew*

Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 908 View Post
    Is there anywhere you can still get an ephedra containing fat burner? I've tried a few, though not religiously obviously, and tho my diet was **** at times in the past, for the most part I never felt anything with any fat burner I tried or sample. The only the I can say I felt somewhat was that Velocity XT made me have random twitches but my resting heart rate would still be the same as it is normally. I don't think I'm big or anything but I guess I'm bigger than average and I'm thinking I need something stronger.

So.. let me know the secrets
    I know if you live in the U.S. you can go to a Walgreens or CVS and get a medicine called Bronkaid. It is kind of like Mucinex but contains ephedirine. It is over the counter but you may have to go to the pharmacy to get it (just like buying cough syrup. Can't buy to many in a short period of time.) Stack it with caffeine pills and you are good.
    As for me I am on a cycle of OEP and I do not feeling it working at all. I have a high tolerance to caffeine and stimulants so maybe that is the problem. I would recommend Animal cuts to anyone. There are alot of pills and swallowing involved but I felt it more than any other thermo/fat burner I have taken. Just a note do not take them on an empty stomach before lifting.

bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

dren or animal cuts

I have used animal cuts on my last 2 cuts and loved it. I just got back to lifting heavy and ready for another cut, should I stick with animal cuts or try dren, they say dren is crazy only one pill in the am and cant mix w any other stims, i dont plan on mixing if i did i would go with cuts cause you can take out the stim etc
    Bench: 295 lb (134.1 kg)
    Bicep Curl: 111 lb (50.5 kg)
    Squat: 320 lb (145.5 kg)
    Barbell Rows: 136 lb (61.8 kg)
    Deadlift: 209 lb (95.0 kg)
    Overhead Press: 196 lb (89.1 kg)

I kick and get kicked in the head for fun...

bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just got my second order of the reduction am/pm combo. I tried it for the first time and really liked it, the AM helps me in the morning to get up and start my day and the pm just knocks me right out at night and helps me sleep a bit better.

After I finish this next bottle though (roughly a month) it says I should cycle off for a bit, any suggestions on another product I should start? I'm trying to find various things with yohimbe or 1,3 dimeth. Any suggestions?

Also I'll be moving my pre-workout from NO-Xplode to white flood and adding my own creatine because I was so impressed with control-labs product :]

Originally Posted by bandeh View Post
    I just got my second order of the reduction am/pm combo. I tried it for the first time and really liked it, the AM helps me in the morning to get up and start my day and the pm just knocks me right out at night and helps me sleep a bit better.

After I finish this next bottle though (roughly a month) it says I should cycle off for a bit, any suggestions on another product I should start? I'm trying to find various things with yohimbe or 1,3 dimeth. Any suggestions?

Also I'll be moving my pre-workout from NO-Xplode to white flood and adding my own creatine because I was so impressed with control-labs product :]
    glad to hear you love REDuction so much. you should cycle off of all stims products ( you can continue to take the REDuction PM) during that off period, by using others it defeats the purpose of cycling off.

you will love white flood, which flavor did you pickup?
    Specials & insider info

Diabetic Body Builder Trevor1900's Avatar
    Trevor1900 is just really nice. (+1000) Trevor1900 is just really nice. (+1000) Trevor1900 is just really nice. (+1000) Trevor1900 is just really nice. (+1000) Trevor1900 is just really nice. (+1000) Trevor1900 is just really nice. (+1000) Trevor1900 is just really nice. (+1000) Trevor1900 is just really nice. (+1000) Trevor1900 is just really nice. (+1000) Trevor1900 is just really nice. (+1000) Trevor1900 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lisauk1 View Post
    hi

i want to loose 8.0 stone over a period of 6-12 months using fat burning suppliments i'm currently weighing in at a massive 18 stone and want to get down to 10.5 to 10.0 stone.

my diet has changed the last 2 weeks i'm now eating fresh fish daily and fruit and veg trying to keep my body healthy

i walk over 1 hr per day to work and will start going to the gym 3 times a week slowly building up the level of fitness
    my concern is my heart i've not done any exercise in a few yrs now, so i want to be carefull and work up slowly so my heart gets more healthy.

i want to start using fat burning bills but i'm not sure witch are best for me to start on
    what does "stone" mean??

bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    glad to hear you love REDuction so much. you should cycle off of all stims products ( you can continue to take the REDuction PM) during that off period, by using others it defeats the purpose of cycling off.

you will love white flood, which flavor did you pickup?

Gonna try the white raspberry 50 serving tub this time. I've heard good things about all the flavors but I seem to have a weakness for anything with "Raspberry" in its name ;D.

pjh139 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Trevor1900 View Post
    what does "stone" mean??
    1 stone is 14 pounds.
    In my case I lost 2.8 stones

had to check if they had it and they do so:
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_(mass)
    Last edited by pjh139; 06-29-2010 at 08:01 AM. Reason: adding the link to explain stone
    "Quit crying and LIFT."

Originally Posted by bandeh View Post
    Gonna try the white raspberry 50 serving tub this time. I've heard good things about all the flavors but I seem to have a weakness for anything with "Raspberry" in its name ;D.
    the raspberry is good, but I like fruit punch the most. either way white flood will be awesome for you, keep us posted
    Specials & insider info

MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hydroxycut hardcore

Sprite2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Burner Review

So I've taken some fat burners in the past, Brn-2 by American Cellular, REDuction PM, and Cytolean, but over the last two months I tried two I picked off of here, Lipo-6 Black, and Animal Cuts.

Lipo-6 Black, was the first fat burner I took, I started at around 204 lbs, I honestly noticed almost nothing with the lipo, except an EXTREME afternoon crash if I didnt get my second dosage in early enough. in the 3 week cycle I went from 204 to 199. Now I will admit my diet wasnt as perfect as it could have been, but I really felt this product was a big let down, especially for the price,.

Animal Cuts was my choice of fat burner the last 3 weeks before my fight, now I will admit my diet was a little more dialed in for this cycle, but I felt animal cuts from day one, the energy levels were up, I was definitely feeling the diuretic effect, and any form of workout had me sweating like a pig, after two weeks I had successfully dropped from 199 to 187, then the last week was a wrestlers cut, so its a little unfair to compare that to the lipo section, but I will say Animal Cuts was very beneficial in helping me make my weight. The only real problem I had with Animal Cuts was bruising, idk what would cause this but I dont bruise very easily, and while on cuts I had NASTY bruises all over, everytime I bumped something I would get one, I could see how this would be a problem if you were cutting for a body building competition or a modeling shoot.

david8613 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok guys i just wanted to give a heads up with oxy elite pro, it is an awesome product! kills appetite like nothing else, gives great long lasting smooth engergy with no crashes! it made me feel more enthusiastic about everything nice. anyway when i started around the end of april i was around 245lbs, and now im down to 215lbs! 42inch waist down to 36inch in that time! in the past week i lost 2lbs and didnt even workout, my gym is closed at the college, damn! just some quick stats im 40 years old, 6 foot tall, and didnt kill myself in the gym at all, just an hour a day 30mins weights, 30mins cardio... anyway im going to cycle off for a bit, what should i or can i use in the mean time. its just my third day off of oxy elite and im feeling the hunger pangs and a little less energetic...

bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i had the same bruising effect from the animal cuts kinda thought it was just from the lack of iron from meats when cutting but.....got my arm tatedd and skin was litteral all bruised from the guy touching me. with that said i have still not found a better burner Then AC. I dont really like diuretics bc it only last while your on it but in my case deff help suck out the last 4 lbs to make weight
    Bench: 295 lb (134.1 kg)
    Bicep Curl: 111 lb (50.5 kg)
    Squat: 320 lb (145.5 kg)
    Barbell Rows: 136 lb (61.8 kg)
    Deadlift: 209 lb (95.0 kg)
    Overhead Press: 196 lb (89.1 kg)

I kick and get kicked in the head for fun...

Page 122 of 132 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast