Page 120 of 180 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,600 of 5385
    Skimling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pumpkin protein shake

half cup of ice.
    6 oz water
    2 scoops vanilla whey
    1/2 cup of unsweetened pumpkin (canned)

Blend and enjoy : )

Lean Body Lifestyle leanbodylifestyle's Avatar
    leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My YouTube channel, Lean Body Lifestyle:

www.youtube.com/leanbodylifestyle

ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tuna Creation

2 Packages of Starkist Chunk Light Tuna in Water
    1 tbs Olive Oil Mayo
    1 tsp Mustard
    2 Tbs Mr's Renfro's Jalapeño Green Salsa
    2 Slices of Ezekial Bread
    ~400 cal
    Rippetoe's Starting Strength: Simple, Smart, Awesome
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press
    1x5 Deadlift

3x5 Squat
    3x5 Standing military press
    3x5 Pendlay Rows

"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."
    -Buddha

"Keep food off the mind and keep weight off the body"
    -De La Soul

Lean Body Lifestyle leanbodylifestyle's Avatar
    leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbodylifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Enjoy
    My YouTube channel, Lean Body Lifestyle:

www.youtube.com/leanbodylifestyle

00pwn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey people.
    I have bananas, double chocolate protein, chocolate ice cream, milk and peanut butter. Is it a good idea to mix it all up if I'm trying to eat more?

Ryantruman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Blueberry Bircher, Sick carb/fat part of breakfast.

Blue berry Yoghurt: About 70g Oats, a handful of blueberries, a grated apple and a few table spoons of Greek yoghurt. Gives you about 270 Calories, 68g Carbs, 6G Fat and 17g Protein, thats for if you use 120g greek yoghurt.

Works well with most fruit, I also like adding raspberries for a nice tang or if I'm bulking banana. Apples are a must if you a fat burning though as of the high Pectin content and Blueberries everyone knows are packed full of antioxidants and good ****. I like this because when I cut I don't go full keto, I always like to start the day with some oats to give me a kick start and ill continue eating carbs in small amounts until just after my work out, I usually cut with about 30% carbs/30% fat/40% protein and about 1800 calories, so this works very well for me when im doing that as it sends your fat burning through the roof. Obviously this meal isn't meant solely to be had alone as of the fairly low protein content however its a pretty good mix of carbs and depending on the yogurt a good sort of fat. I personally like to have this with a few boiled, poached or scrambled eggs.

Ryantruman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also no doubt many of you have tried the Josef Rakich Pizza: Whole Meal Pitta base with Tomato Puree spread over it, He tops it with Spinach mushroom and tomato.
    Protein=50g, Carbohydrates=45g, Fat=5g, Total calories=425 Using a size 14 chicken between 6 Pittas.

Just thought this recipe deserved to be bumped to this thread as i thought it really was good, i just went to Costco and bout the ingredients for about 36 of these for 15 quid. Also try it with Tuna sweet corn and pineapple Which i really like. You can recreate almost any pizza you like and its good as long as you don't start putting poor toppings on there like pepperoni and don'g start going mental with Cheese.

robvano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robvano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robvano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robvano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robvano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robvano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robvano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robvano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robvano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robvano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robvano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

boil egg

Put water in pot over high heat,place egg-s in pot let it boil for 20minutes then peel egg remove yoke and eat white=)

BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One thing that I've started making, pizza, thats not necessarily considered "health" food, tastes absolutely amazing. You might think there isn't anything special about pizza, but your wrong. I have been making it from scratch. You can find all kinds of recipes on line to make your own dough and sauce (I've included mine). Also, I grill the dough instead of cooking it in the oven. It cooks very fast and the grill gives it a great smokey flavor. Its simple and really does taste better than just about any chain or restaurant....Plus you have the control over what you put on it. Personally I grill some chicken and use mainly that. I dont have specific macros, it will depend on what you use.

As far as the recipes I use...

Sauce: 26 oz Tomatoe Puree
    2 cloves garlic (crushed)
    1 tsp dry majoram
    1 tsp dry basil
    .5 tsp sugar
    2 tsp salt
    Salt and Pepper to taste
    1/4 cup cornmeal
    splash of red wine (if desired)

Dough: 1.75 cups flour
    2 tsp olive oil
    2/3 cup warm water
    packet of yeast
    .5 tsp sugar

For the dough, let yeast activate (1/3 cup water, yeast, sugar for about 10 min) then add all other ingrediants and let rise for an hour (makes 4 dough balls). When making the sauce I start with the garlic and oil just long enough to cook the garlic (2-3 min) then add other ingrediants. Cover and bring to a boil then uncover and simmer for about 30-45 min. Roll out dough fairly thin (i personally like thinner pizza crust) and place on a hot grill, around 500 degrees, for 1-2 min. At this point add sauce and what ever toppings you want on the side you just grilled. Then grill on the opposite side for about the same time. Thats it!!! I'm sure you could use wheat flour and something other than regular sugar. I've tried wheat flour but it didn't turn out as good.

ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewojo85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cant post pics yet, not enough posts, but made some AWESOME sweet potato fries last night.
    -1 medium sweet potato cut into thin strips
    -coated with two egg whites and cinnamon and cayenne pepper
    -tossed around in a bag
    -cooked at about 425 for 15 min. Pretty Beast.

Can't wait til I can actually post images up, Graphic Design major, minoring in Digital Photography. just saying...haha
    Rippetoe's Starting Strength: Simple, Smart, Awesome
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press
    1x5 Deadlift

3x5 Squat
    3x5 Standing military press
    3x5 Pendlay Rows

"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."
    -Buddha

"Keep food off the mind and keep weight off the body"
    -De La Soul

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by leanbodylifestyle View Post
    If you liked this video, check out my channel for more here:
    http://youtube.com/leanbodylifestyle
    I enjoy and appreciate your stuff, I just wish you would simply post the recipe's in text as well. It would make it a lot easier than having to watch your vids for recipes! Well done though.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

QGH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QGH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QGH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QGH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QGH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QGH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QGH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QGH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QGH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QGH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QGH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    228 g cottage cheese, low fat, small curd
    8g fat free, sugar free instant pudding, chocolate
    15g Fiber One 80 cereal
    Splenda
    Light whip cream

This is almost too good, and I have never liked cottage cheese. The whole thing is 225cal w/o the whipped cream.

rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Sobolic View Post
    Just made this one

Protein pancakes:

1 cup oatmeal
    11 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1 packet sugar free jello, flavor of your choice

Simply stir together in a mixing bowl, cook on a frying pan, using fat free pam. MMM!! MMM!!

49 grams of protein, 54 grams carbs (complex), 6g fat.
    Nice one. i think this would be delicious, I am going to try this today and am planning to add choclate flavor.

My receipe

Oats porridge

2 teaspoons of oats
    1 glass of water

Procedure
    Boils the water and add 2 teaspoon of oats in it and mix it well in simmer flame, after 5 minutes warm it and have it with one glass of orange juice.

Registered User BuildingMusclee's Avatar
    BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Rice pudding" cottage cheese
    1/2c cc
    1/4c milk
    cinnamon
    sweetener

Mix together in oven proof bowl
    Put it in the oven on broil just until the cc starts to melt. Delicious w/ fruit or toast or plain.

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For chicken and rice I've been dumping an "over-easy" egg on top of it all and it adds a lot of flavor. The yoke in the rice helps a lot.

tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Love my little stir fry dish. Consume it pretty much two or three times a day depending on how I'm feeling/ training.
    100 grams chicken breast
    80 grams cooked basmati rice
    1/2 cup spinach
    1/2 cup mushrooms
    1 cup diced grape tomatoes
    Reduced salt tomato paste
    YUM
    NICK CHEADLE FITNESS

Website - www.nickcheadlefitness.com
    ******** - www.********.com/nickcheadlefitness
    Instagram - nickcheadlefitness
    Twitter - nickcheadlefit
    Email - nick@nickcheadlefitness.com

tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10) tlrmde is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Low-Carb Crispy Almond Chicken

You will need:
    1 cup almonds
    3 chicken breasts
    1 cup liquid egg whites
    Seasonings of choice
    1/2 cup low-fat shredded cheese (optional)

If you liked this video, check out my channel for more here:
    http://youtube.com/leanbodylifestyle
    That looks and sounds delicious!
    NICK CHEADLE FITNESS

Website - www.nickcheadlefitness.com
    ******** - www.********.com/nickcheadlefitness
    Instagram - nickcheadlefitness
    Twitter - nickcheadlefit
    Email - nick@nickcheadlefitness.com

transformation started... aussieangie's Avatar
    aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Zucchini & Sweet Potato Loaf

2 cups all purpose flour

2 tsp cinnamon

1 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp baking powder

1/4 tsp salt
    /2 cups sugar

3/4 cup vegetable oil (or half oil, half applesauce or pumpkin puree)

3 large eggs

1 tsp vanilla

1 1/2 cups grated zucchini

1 1/2 cups grated peeled sweet potato

1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted

Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray. In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla and add to the dry ingredients along with the zucchini and sweet potato. Add walnuts and stir just until combined.
    Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake for about 1 hour 20 minutes, until golden and the top is springy to the touch. Cool bread in pan on rack 15 minutes. Cut around bread to loosen. Turn out onto rack and cool completely. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Wrap in foil and let stand at room temperature.)
    Makes 1 big, hefty loaf.
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!

aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOW-FAT SNICKERDOODLES

Posted by Annette at recipegoldmine.com 9/23/2001 12:34 pm

1/3 C. butter, softened
1 C. sugar
3 egg whites
2 3/4 C. flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
2/3 C. low-fat buttermilk
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
2 Tbsp. sugar

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.

Mix together the butter and sugar, add the egg whites and beat well.

In another bowl, Mix together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.

Add the buttermilk and the dry mixture to the butter mixture, and stir to Mix together.

Mix together the cinnamon with the 2 Tbsp. of sugar.

Taking a tsp.ful of dough at a time, roll the dough into a ball in your hands, then roll it in the cinnamon-and-sugar mixture.

Place on the prepared baking sheet 2 in. apart and bake in the preheated oven for about 8 min., or until browned lightly.

Nutritional values per cookie: 45 cal.; 1 gram fat; 3 milligrams cholesterol; 46 milligrams sodium; 8 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram protein; trace of fiber
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!

PROTEIN WAFFLES

Ingredients
    3 Egg whites
    1/4 cup oat flour
    2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
    1 tbsp. applesauce
    1 packet artificial sweetener
    Whisk all ingredients in a bowl. Spoon batter into a pre-heated waffle iron. Cook until golden brown and serve with sugar-free syrup or honey.
    Angie....
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)

Low Fat Spicy szechwan baked chicken Recipe

4 Servings

Ingredients:
    1 1/2 tb Szechwan peppercorns, toasted
    1/8 ts Dried red pepper, crushed
    1 1/2 tb Coriandor seed, toasted
    1/2 ts Coarse salt
    1/2 c Cilantro, fresh
    1/4 c parsley, fresh
    2 ts lemon zest
    or orange zest
    4 Cloves garlic, large, chopped
    3 Shallots, large, chopped
    2 ts Dark sesame oil
    1 ts vegetable oil
    4 tb soy sauce, or tamari, reduced-sodium kind
    4 chicken breasts, skinned and boned, (about 1 1/2 pounds)

Preparation for Low Fat Spicy szechwan baked chicken Recipe:
    1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
    2. In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the
    peppercorns, red pepper, coriander and salt and process for 30 seconds.
    Scrape down the sides, add the cilantro, zest, garlic, shallots and sesame
    oil and continue processing for 30 seconds more. Scrape into a small bowl.
    3. In another small bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil and soy sauce.
    Dip the chicken breasts in the soy mixture. Place on a baking sheet lightly
    coated with cooking spray. Spread the herb mixture evenly on the chicken to
    cover completely. Marinate for 30 minutes 30 minutes.
    4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until done throughout. Serve hot or warm.
    Cooking Time: 20 mins
    Angie....
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)

aussieinbc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aussieinbc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aussieinbc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aussieinbc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aussieinbc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aussieinbc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aussieinbc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aussieinbc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aussieinbc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aussieinbc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aussieinbc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey dude, looks amazing...quick question, how many cals in the pb2? i googled it but it doesnt state caloric info....thanks buddy, great vid...must.try! =)
    "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
    Maya Angelou

rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by wabney View Post
    Turkey Thighs

Go to albertsons and buy the turkey thighs, they are cheep and very good if cooked right.

1st- cut the bone from the thighs
    2nd - get a baking pan and place bonless thighs in
    3rd - put the pan in the oven set at 350 to 400
    4th - let cook for 30 to 45 min. Depending on how many
    5th - put teriyaki sauce on turkey
    6th - switch oven to broil for about 10 min to brown

Add some rice , and there you have it . I usually cook enough at once for a few meals..

later
    Very delicious recipe. As for now, my favorite recipe is oat porridge because am in diet to reduce my weight.

1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100)

Carrot Pumpkin Bars

Carrot Pumpkin Bars

Great for the fall holidays! Or just for a healthy snack!

45 Minutes to Prepare and Cook

Ingredients

Filling:
    2 cups flour
    1 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
    2 teaspoon baking powder
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    1 cup sugar
    1/3 cup light butter/margerine, softened
    1/2 cup brown sugar
    2 eggs
    2 large egg whites
    1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin pie filling
    1 cup carrot, finely shredded

Cream cheese topping:
    4 oz light cream cheese, softened
    1/4 cup sugar
    1 tablespoon skim milk

Directions

Pre-heat oven to 350. Grease 15 x 10 jellyroll pan.

Prepare Filling:
    In small bowl: combine flour, pumpkin spice, baking powder & baking soda.

In larger bowl: Beat sugar, butter and brown sugar until crumbly. Add eggs, egg whites, pumpkin pie mix and carrots. Beat until well blended. Add flour mixture and mix until well blended. Spread onto greased pan.

Prepare Cream Cheese topping:
    Mix together cream cheese, sugar and milk until thoroughly blended.

Drop teaspoon-fulls of topping over pumpkin batter and swirl mixture with a butter knife.

Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cake tester (inserted in center) comes out clean. Cool in pan completely on wire rack before cutting into squares.

Makes 48 squares.

Nutritional Info

Servings Per Recipe: 48

Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 67.2
    Total Fat: 0.9 g
    Cholesterol: 9.1 mg
    Sodium: 86.7 mg
    Total Carbs: 13.6 g
    Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
    Protein: 1.4 g

1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100) 1qazxsw22 is not very well liked. (-100)

Kale With Apples and Onions

Every serving of kale provides more than your daily value of vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant to boost immunity. All dark green leafy vegetables, including kale, contain more good-for-your-bones calcium than any other vegetable. Kale is also rich in vitamin C, fiber and vitamin K, a fat-soluble vitamin needed for proper blood clotting and bone health. Use any sweet apple variety, like Jonagold, Honeycrisp, Fuji or Gala.

Makes 5 servings (one cup per serving)

Ingredients

1 ½ tablespoons canola oil
    1 ½ cups chopped onion
    2 cloves garlic, finely minced
    1 pound bag prewashed, pretrimmed kale
    ½ cup apple juice
    1 large apple, cut into 1-inch chunks
    1 teaspoon smoked paprika
    ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
    ¼ teaspoon salt

Directions

1. Heat oil in large stock pot or Dutch oven (8 quart) over medium-high heat.

2. Add onion and garlic and sauté until onions just barely begin to soften.

3. Reduce heat to medium, add kale and apple juice and stir well. Cover and cook until kale becomes tender, about 6 to 10 minutes.

4. Add apple and spices; stir to thoroughly combine, and cook uncovered for an additional 2 minutes until apples are hot but not mushy.

Nutrition information (per serving)
    Calories: 115
    Protein: 2g (8%)
    Carbohydrates: 17g (57%)
    Fat: 4.5g (35%)
    Saturated Fat: 0g
    Cholesterol: 0mg
    Sodium: 145mg
    Calcium: 93mg
    Iron: 1.2mg
    Vitamin A: 14400 IU
    Vitamin C: 49mg
    Fiber: 4g

Colorful Edamame Salad

Colorful Edamame Salad

Preparation Time: 15 minutes
    Number of Servings: 4
    Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 2.00

Ingredients:

4 cups romaine lettuce, washed
    1 cup shredded carrots
    2 cups cherry tomatoes
    1 cup sliced cucumber
    1/2 cup chopped red onion
    1-1/2 cups shelled edamame, cooked

Directions:

To cook edamame, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add shelled edamame and cook 4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold running water to cool. Prepare all other ingredients and combine with the edamame in a large salad bowl. If desired, toss with a low or non-fat dressing of your choice. Note: the dressing is not included in the nutritional analysis below.

Nutrition Facts
    Colorful Edamame Salad
    Serving Size 1/4 recipe

Amount Per Serving
    Calories 120 ..................Calories from Fat 20

................................... % Daily Value (DV)*

Total Fat 3g ....................4%
    Saturated Fat 0g .............0%
    Trans Fat 0g 0%
    Cholesterol 0mg ..............0%
    Sodium 80mg ..................3%
    Total Carbohydrate 17g .....6%
    Dietary Fiber 4g ..............16%
    Sugars 7g
    Protein 9g

Vitamin A 150%
    Vitamin C 45%
    Calcium 10%
    Iron 10%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Diabetic Exchange**

Fruit: 0
    Vegetables: 2
    Meat: 1
    Milk: 0
    Fat: 0
    Carbs: 0
    Other: 0

** Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association Exchange System. This site rounds exchanges up or down to equal whole numbers. Therefore, partial exchanges are not included.

Scallops with Dill Sauce

Scallops with Dill Sauce

Prep: 20 minutes
    Broil: 8 minutes

Ingredients

1 pound fresh or frozen sea scallops
    3 tablespoons butter, melted
    1/4 teaspoon black pepper
    1/8 teaspoon paprika
    2/3 cup mayonnaise
    1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
    2 teaspoons lemon juice
    1-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dillweed or 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
    Lemon wedges (optional)

Directions

1. Thaw scallops, if frozen. Rinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels. Halve any large scallops. Thread scallops onto four 8- to 10-inch skewers, leaving a 1/4-inch space between pieces. Preheat broiler. Place skewers on the greased unheated rack of a broiler pan.

2. In a small bowl stir together butter, pepper, and paprika. Brush half of the mixture over scallops. Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until scallops are opaque, turning and brushing with the remaining melted butter mixture halfway through broiling.

3. Meanwhile, for tartar sauce, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, and dillweed. Serve scallops with tartar sauce and, if desired, lemon wedges.

4. Makes 4 kabobs

Nutrition Facts

Calories 451, Total Fat (g) 39, Saturated Fat (g) 9, Monounsaturated Fat (g) 4, Polyunsaturated Fat (g) 18, Cholesterol (mg) 88, Sodium (mg) 475, Carbohydrate (g) 3, Protein (g) 19, Vitamin C (DV%) 7, Calcium (DV%) 3, Iron (DV%) 2, Very Lean Meat (d.e.) 3, Fat (d.e.) 7.5, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Died and Went to Heaven Chocolate Cake

Died and Went to Heaven Chocolate Cake

Ingredients

1¾ cups all-purpose flour
    ½ cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
    ½ cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
    ¾ cup cocoa powder
    1½ teaspoons baking powder
    1½ teaspoons baking soda
    ½ teaspoon salt
    1¼ cups low-fat buttermilk
    ¼ cup vegetable oil
    2 large eggs, lightly beaten
    2 teaspoons vanilla extract
    1 cup hot strong black coffee

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 10 cup bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.

2. Blend flour, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt in large mixing bowl.

3. Combine buttermilk, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and coffee in a small bowl.

4. Add flour to mixture, using an electric mixer on medium speed, mix until Smooth (about 2 minutes).

5. Pour batter into cake pan or bundt pan.

6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until an inserted toothpick in center of cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes.

Nutrition Info (per serving)

Calories 230 | Calories from Fat 70 | Fat 8g (sat 2.0g) | Cholesterol 45mg | Sodium 410mg | Carbohydrates 33g | Fiber 3g | Sugars 12g | Protein 6g

Spicy Spaghetti with Fennel and Herbs

Makes 8 servings

Ingredients
    1 3-ounce package pancetta (Italian bacon), chopped
    1 tablespoon olive oil
    3 garlic cloves, chopped
    2 large red jalapeño chiles, seeded, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
    2 large fennel bulbs, stalks trimmed, cut into thin wedges with some core attached
    1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
    4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
    2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
    11/2 teaspoons crushed fennel seeds
    1 pound spaghetti
    2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
    1 1/2 cups finely grated Pecorino Romano or Pecorino Toscano cheese, divided

Preparation
    Sauté pancetta in large skillet over medium heat until pancetta is golden. Using slotted spoon, transfer pancetta to paper towels. Add 1 tablespoon oil to drippings in skillet. Add garlic and chiles; sauté over medium heat 1 minute. Add fennel; cook until beginning to soften, 5 minutes. Mix in broth, 2 tablespoons parsley, lemon juice, and fennel seeds. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until fennel is very tender, 20 minutes. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper.

Cook pasta until tender; drain. Reserve 1 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pot.
    Uncover skillet with fennel mixture and return to high heat. Cook until almost all liquid is absorbed, about 4 minutes. Add fennel to pasta. Stir in 2 tablespoons oil, 1/2 cup cheese, and pancetta. Add cooking liquid by 1/4 cupfuls if dry. Toss pasta; transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons parsley over. Serve with cheese.

Nutrition:
    Per serving: 370.0 kcal calories, 30.4 % calories from fat, 12.5 g fat, 4.2 g saturated fat, 20.1 mg cholesterol, 48.9 g carbohydrates, 4.6 g dietary fiber, 1.5 g total sugars, 44.2 g net carbohydrates, 15.3 g protein

Rustic Italian Bread (Bread Machine)

Rustic Italian Bread (Bread Machine)

Prep: 20 min.
    Rise: 30 min.
    Bake: 25 min.
    Stand: 24 hours

Ingredients
    1 teaspoon active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
    1/3 cup warm water (105 degree F. to 115 degree F.)
    3/4 cup bread flour
    1/4 cup milk
    1 teaspoon sugar
    1/3 cup water
    4 teaspoons olive oil
    3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
    1 teaspoon bottled minced roasted garlic
    3/4 teaspoon salt
    2-1/4 cups bread flour
    Yellow cornmeal
    1-1/2 teaspoons bread flour

Directions
    1. To make starter: Dissolve the yeast in the 1/3 cup warm water. Stir in the 3/4 cup bread flour, milk, and sugar. Beat with a wire whisk or rotary beater just until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature (75 degree F. to 85 degree F.) for 24 hours or until mixture has a slightly fermented aroma, stirring 2 or 3 times. (Or, refrigerate for up to 4 days.)

2. To finish the bread: Add the starter mixture and the next 6 ingredients to the bread machine according to the manufacturer���s directions. Select dough cycle. When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine. Punch down. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.

3. On a lightly floured surface, shape dough into a ball. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet sprinkled with the cornmeal; flatten slightly to an 8-inch round loaf. Lightly rub top with the 1-1/2 teaspoons bread flour. With a very sharp knife, make several cuts about 1/4 inch deep on top of loaf. Cover; let rise in a warm place for 30 to 45 minutes or until nearly double. Bake in a 400 degree F. oven about 25 minutes or until loaf sounds hollow when lightly tapped. Remove from baking sheet; cool on a wire rack. Makes 16 servings.

Note: The bread machine pan must have a capacity of 10 cups or more.

Nutrition Facts
    Calories 109, Total Fat (g) 2, Saturated Fat (g) 0, Cholesterol (mg) 0, Sodium (mg) 103, Carbohydrate (g) 20, Fiber (g) 1, Protein (g) 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Page 120 of 180 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast