Page 120 of 140 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,600 of 4178
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheStigIsBig View Post
    I squatted high bar today wrestler......... **** dis **** yo. Felt better on rhomboids though, but worst on knee and hips lol
    lemme see dat **** son

also if you guys have the time

i have been working on my cues for jerks and i want to see if you guys can see the difference. Peep the jerks in the first minute and look at the front rack jerks that look 100x easier

other than that i gave made some ballin PRs the past week. almost every vid in here is a PR from the past week-ish

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aCb123 View Post
    ive been using my rogues for 3+ years and I think its finally time for a new pair. going to most likely get the romulas II next time eastbay has a 20% off coupon. Dont think I can get the addidas ones since I have a wide foot.
    I have a wide foot but are wearing Adidas anyways.

I squatted high bar today wrestler......... **** dis **** yo. Felt better on rhomboids though, but worst on knee and hips lol
    Worse on hips and knees? What are you a person who 1/4 squats?

Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Shiieeettt. Those black and reds look nice. Still hanging out for them whites.

Thankfully, too, just bought some new rugby boots.
    Yeah my Adidas that I have now are still in good condition but I want a higher quality pair. I also may wait for the white ones hopefully those do come out.

TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thoughts Wrestler brah?

TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marcoccia View Post
    I have a wide foot but are wearing Adidas anyways.

Worse on hips and knees? What are you a person who 1/4 squats?

Yeah my Adidas that I have now are still in good condition but I want a higher quality pair. I also may wait for the white ones hopefully those do come out.
    My hip hurt the worse when I brought my toes out a bit. It was not peppered for that lol. I was trying to shove my knees out hard and sit straight down between them while staying upright.

ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thoughts Wrestler brah?

[youtube]iEfE2WfDi2w[youtube]
    well the heavier you got the less high bar it became. At 365 your knees stopped translating as far forward, and your butt went far back and each rep was a little more shallow. I try to think of it as sitting my hip between my knees, which requires some major mobility. You have mobility, but i think you really need to work on it because you are not quite there yet. You can do it brah. i believe in you

Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thoughts Wrestler brah?

Your bar path from the bottom isn't straight it looks like this ( so your chest is pitching forward a bit. When you got to the heavier weight your hips were out of line that's why your bar movement wasn't smooth and twisted.

My hip hurt the worse when I brought my toes out a bit. It was not peppered for that lol. I was trying to shove my knees out hard and sit straight down between them while staying upright.
    I have never done low bar or ever will because of my shoulder and preference but with the hips after a while you'll feel them get strong. When my hips are loose and moving well I will fly out of the bottom with ease on almost every lift and weight.

Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    well the heavier you got the less high bar it became. At 365 your knees stopped translating as far forward, and your butt went far back and each rep was a little more shallow. I try to think of it as sitting my hip between my knees, which requires some major mobility. You have mobility, but i think you really need to work on it because you are not quite there yet. You can do it brah. i believe in you
    Yeah 365 felt ****tier, and I felt like I was tipping forward more. I will get it right. This is my first time so I wanted a good base to start from and have the proper critiquing. I guess I need to sit more between my knees, rather then back. Just being extremely cautious of the knee.

Originally Posted by Marcoccia View Post
    Your bar path from the bottom isn't straight it looks like this ( so your chest is pitching forward a bit. When you got to the heavier weight your hips were out of line that's why your bar movement wasn't smooth and twisted.

I have never done low bar or ever will because of my shoulder and preference but with the hips after a while you'll feel them get strong. When my hips are loose and moving well I will fly out of the bottom with ease on almost every lift and weight.
    I compeltely agree. I need to do a better job sitting straight down. I was just quite nervous. I could easily do it with 135 lol. Its just a confidence thing. I have low bar embeded into my brain. Hopefully squatting high bar only the next couple weeks will help my low bar squat once I heal up.

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Squatted 155kg doubles this evening. Didn't come up as fast as I'd like, but still felt okay. Benching 102.5kg, didn't bother with the last rep on my first set but was fine for 2 and 3. Going to put it as an outlier and up the weight on my next session. Will hopefully be squatting 160kg triples by early April and I'll feel confident to start on a bit of a cut.
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001

kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Squatted 155kg doubles this evening. Didn't come up as fast as I'd like, but still felt okay. Benching 102.5kg, didn't bother with the last rep on my first set but was fine for 2 and 3. Going to put it as an outlier and up the weight on my next session. Will hopefully be squatting 160kg triples by early April and I'll feel confident to start on a bit of a cut.
    Cut? That should be a foreign word when you are making gainz bro.

I did floor bench for the first time the other day. Very odd but very interesting, I'll see where this ends up.

Samoset is a genie deadliftdang's Avatar
    deadliftdang is just really nice. (+1000) deadliftdang is just really nice. (+1000) deadliftdang is just really nice. (+1000) deadliftdang is just really nice. (+1000) deadliftdang is just really nice. (+1000) deadliftdang is just really nice. (+1000) deadliftdang is just really nice. (+1000) deadliftdang is just really nice. (+1000) deadliftdang is just really nice. (+1000) deadliftdang is just really nice. (+1000) deadliftdang is just really nice. (+1000)
    anyone ever squat in adistars? i got them for 58 bucks from a snowboarding outlet (long story) and i tried them and felt they make me lean forward like a bitch.
    Focus - the key?

Originally Posted by deadliftdang View Post
    anyone ever squat in adistars? i got them for 58 bucks from a snowboarding outlet (long story) and i tried them and felt they make me lean forward like a bitch.
    Which AdiStars? Like actual weight lifting shoes?

If so you have to learn how to sit back into your heels and drive through them. That's the key to squatting driving through the heels

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lemme see dat **** son

also if you guys have the time

i have been working on my cues for jerks and i want to see if you guys can see the difference. Peep the jerks in the first minute and look at the front rack jerks that look 100x easier

other than that i gave made some ballin PRs the past week. almost every vid in here is a PR from the past week-ish

Mirin hard.

Jelly.

Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    Mirin hard.

Jelly.

lmao i loved that vid

i got some good **** coming this week

Rack up another injury/problem with me to the list. Now I have some left knee pain/weakness that I'm trying to clear up because it's giving me some issues in a few things.

Still I love putting my body through hell.

kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seems like the story of the MSC, someone in bant camp and others injured.

Originally Posted by kingscross View Post
    I hit a PR on bench if you include floor bench in the category. Did 295x3 very easy plan on doing 315x3 next week. It just shows how much I lose once I get the bar to my chest and I'm in the hole. I'll be sure to do a lot of pause bench, pin bench and what not. I'm sure after that I'll see a jump in my numbers.

Also I've decided to just maintain weight right now. Cutting and trying to get strong was hurting my training a lot so I'll be staying steady between 295-300 for another 6 weeks until my off season training starts. And to kick that off since I have no food and Domino's has a 50% coupon for online orders I ordered 3 medium pizzas pounded back 2 in about 15min since I didn't eat all day and now I feel disgusting. Dat carb load.

hey wake up msc brahs! Get posting.

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i only lurk
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Alright well here is a little torture story that I went through yesterday. So I ended up missing practice and when I went to lift my coach just said I had extra duty after lifting, my lift was sh*t my cleans are getting better but I was hitting every other jerk. My squats I didn't get through because something was really off. Anyways I get to extra duty for missing practice and this is what I had to to:

* 100m bear crawl
    * 400m run
    * 200m jog with 135lb barbell on shoulder
    * 20 Russian twists each way with 20lb med ball
    * 200m run with 20lb med ball over head.

I had to do that twice.

Then after that I was done I had wall sits for 1:30min. My first one was easy apparently despite my legs shaking like I was in a paint shaker. So the next one I had to put a 45lb plate on my lap. When I got to the find 30sec I was done, everything was on fire I was screaming and sliding down the wall because I had a logo of the back of my shirts and couldn't use the sweat as a suction to help me a big. So time kept being added on which ended up being close to 2min. I was dead after when my coach said time I threw that 45lb plate like it was a dinner plate and just hit the ground like a sack of sh*t and laid there for maybe 10-15min just trying to catch my breath and recover.

Today my traps, lats, shoulders are on fire. I currently can't lift my arms over my head and had to bench which was an adventure. Despite being in a ton of pain I had a solid lift just numbers were not as high as I would have liked but got all the reps in.

Also I've noticed I've been slipping on my diet and the weight is creeping up slowly but I have no food or money so I have to eat dining hall food which is disgusting and easy to cheat with. So I'm going to hopefully get a ride into town this week and put the food on my credit card and deal with it later.

Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    i only lurk
    weren't you a rep?

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    weren't you a rep?
    I was

I was
    alright

alright
    other priorities now in life

other priorities now in life
    whatever chokes your chicken brosef. how is life?

Am I a wizard or what? Marcoccia and Suit vacationing on this page alone. plz stay safe brahs.

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course rugby stats up again and i injure my hand, so now I can only do the pull variations of oly lifts as catching the bar hurts.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was
    alright
    He's got IRL **** to deal with.

Also I'm still here too and a rep. Things have been a bit slow. But I got promoted in Jan and post in other threads + getting more serious with martial arts. Lifting a little less. Just to maintain.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

whatever chokes your chicken brosef. how is life?
    strong 30k post

well i spent my day trying to find pants that fit my fackin legs, other than that just busy being a grown up and bulking (or getting fat :/ ) and making gains

strong 30k post

well i spent my day trying to find pants that fit my fackin legs, other than that just busy being a grown up and bulking (or getting fat :/ ) and making gains
    strong 20+lb jump since you last posted, you gonna rep subway next?