Closed Thread
Page 12 of 306 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    NC ? Dude its where I live lmao. Did you even listen to the audio

This. Except the videos. You try too hard to seem cool and edgy brah.

I'm not trying to sound anything.

I really do it for the homies. In the words of twista,

"If a ho wanna holler, then you a playa if you hit them ends
    And get the dividends
    But you a pimp if you can get the same ho to wanna freak your friends"
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Can't even remember who it was, and nudes ye.

You don't think interest can build over time? Maybe that's a trade-off you're willing to accept, but seems like Mode One sexual aggressiveness with a brand new girl will self-select sluts more than anything else.

I can't speak for Otaku, but this would be bad advice for me. I've always had a habit of focusing on disqualifiers, rather than qualifiers and I've missed many opportunities where the girl was interested.

So, you don't really disagree with him making a move, right? I know this place his highly critical, but if he hadn't made a move I think everyone would be bashing him for not doing so.

Sounds to me like he did nothing wrong at all and people are poking holes. i.e. being results oriented.
    One of Mode One primary goals is to identify manipulative women like Wholesome Pretenders/Erotic Hypocrites (women that have some type of interest in you but hide it better) or Manipulative Timewasters (women that have no interest in you whatsoever but act like they do). It has nothing to do with identifying what you call "sluts" as alot of women hide their true selves. Another one is to let a woman know what's really on your mind instead of just beating around the bush and being phony and full of chit. The more you do Mode One, the more you start to understand how effective it is.

No I don't but he should have just let her know asap that he found her attractive and he wanted to either fuk her/hook up or just get to know her better. He would have gotten rejected quicker or at least she would be trying to change the subject.

If a woman acted like she gradually became interested in you, she was already somewhat interested in the first place. If a woman ain't interested in you, no amount of that rapport bs and making her laugh and even direct game is gonna help.

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I don't think it's bull****, you should also have to learn the MO of a time waster.

I went Mode One on a tinder chick last night. She's begging me to come over. What's funny is, I was never really that interested which is why I went mode one. Crazy how that works. Best results are always when you have a IDGAF attitude.

But to your point, yes, sloot detected.

I think you misunderstand. Not your disqualifies, things that she is saying to disqualify herself.

Sometimes it's so subtle. Like one woman I was dating said, "My son doesn't like any guys I date." Boom. I'm done. You just disqualified yourself to me. I'm not going to turn on the jets and come at you trying to convince you I'm the one that's going to be different. If you are talking to a woman, and you start thinking, "Well I'm not like that," or "It will be different with me", etc you are getting disqualifiers from her.

I think he did the right thing, he just shouldn't have been surprised when he got rejected, because of the dis-qualifiers. It was an uphill battle from the start.
    Yes it is and there are several signs a woman is a timewaster. That's why being Mode One helps you to identify them. If you tell a woman that you wanna hook up for example and she neither accepts or rejects your offer or just completely changes the subject, that's most likely a Manipulative Timewaster. That's why you have to force them to reject you or just move on, your choice. And yes most of them are bs. You might think a woman likes you because of how enamored she seems by you and yet it turns out she doesn't and vice versa, you might think a woman doesn't like you until you either hear from someone else that she likes you or she randomly flirts with you.
    Last edited by BlackScorpio91; 05-17-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    If you tell a woman that you wanna hook up for example and she neither accepts or rejects your offer or just completely changes the subject, that's most likely a Manipulative Timewaster. That's why you have to force them to reject you or just move on, your choice.
    And what if it's a woman that wants to get to know and be comfortable with a guy before having sex, or herself doesn't want to feel like a slut?

Your strategy may weed out timewasters, but it may also weed out quality women that have self respect and don't wanna be used by some player.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And what if it's a woman that wants to get to know and be comfortable with a guy before having sex, or herself doesn't want to feel like a slut?

Your strategy may weed out timewasters, but it may also weed out quality women that have self respect and don't wanna be used by some player.
    1. I don't use women in terms of manipulating them.
    2. Mode One can be used for relationships too. It's really not that hard. It's just Mode One is about being upfront about your desires and intentions whether that's casual sex or something serious. Always be upfront. I've heard of guys meeting quality women being Mode One that they later married.
    3. I don't care if it weeds out specific groups of women. Good, I don't waste my time and I can move on to someone else who might be interested. I just care about what I want from a woman. Either she's down or she's not. No games.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by venom995 View Post
    Ah yep, anytime we had fun it would seem like afterwards she would feel guilty or something and need to turn to something serious. Like we have sex, we're in the shower after, and I can tell she's just thinking about something to make an issue of. Something to try and "fix". I got to where I hated showering with her. Or we have a nice weekend and then she wants to talk about some issue with my family she thinks needs fixed, etc. Like there has to be some kind of balance of fun and serious, but the serious stuff was mostly way out of field of what should concern her. She always wanted to try and shape everything to her view of an ideal world, to how things are "supposed" to be. I imagine the controlling nature of her parents, perfectionism in her culture, plus going to catholic school all added up...

I'm much more the enjoy life and let things be type. World's gonna be how it's gonna be.
    Yeah some people just always need a project or a to do list or a task. Type A’s need to feel busy and productive and working on something at all times. If there’s nothing then they’ll come up with some random issue or project. At work these are the types of people who make spreadsheets about everything. They just need a project.

They feel empty without that I guess. It’s ok in a friend but I would never want to date someone like that. Would be too different from me because to me rest and leisure and traveling are priorities in life. If I dated someone who wants to spend their free weekends doing errands and chores and projects and to do lists that would drive me crazy.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she came back, asked for my #, and told me just hit her up when I want to hang out.

wot is going on.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

she came back, asked for my #, and told me just hit her up when I want to hang out.

wot is going on.
    Ehh tread lightly. If it's too good to be true it probably is.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    if i were you i would have gone nc after she started telling me about her past relationships. i'm not trying to hear that sht, keep that to yourself
    Yup strongly agree with this. I won’t bring up past relationships or exes at all on dates. If they ask then I’m just very short and only give minimal information. I think all that needs to be said is that I’m divorced and no kids. If they ask why I got divorced I say it “just didn’t work out.”

Don’t see any reason to talk about it beyond that. Now of course if you start seeing each other more seriously and start a real relationship then you’ll naturally open up more about the past to each other. But that’s for a later phase, definitely not the first few dates.

Guys do this too btw. All the older guys 40+ that I’ve been out with brought up their divorce and their kids and their ex and their divorce proceedings or custody issues etc. No thanks Jeff I don’t want to hear it.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

wot is going on.

I was right and she is interested.

Text her and challenge her to strip mario kart *******.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by FastBack6 View Post
    No dude in his 20’s is legit into a woman in her 40’s. Yea he’ll hit it because it’s easy but he’s not gonna be bragging about it to his buddies.
    Well maybe. He has introduced me to all his friends. And he says they’re all jealous so idk.

When we first matched I actually matched both his friend and him. But I didn’t know they were friends and was talking to them separately until they sent a selfie together. So that was pretty funny. Now I don’t talk to his friend anymore but I still have him on Snapchat.

And for the millionth time I know it won’t last and won’t lead to a srs relationship. Not sure how many times I have to repeat that here. Let that sink in.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

wot is going on.
    what do you mean what is going on? it's called natural progression. She gave you IOI's, you made a move, she rejected you because of her disqualifiers, and then she had time to think it over. Which turned out to be a soft rejection. Go with it.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 05-17-2019 at 03:02 PM.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4s
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so...

I have a blind date tomorrow. My friend is setting me up with her friend. At first she told me about her friend, and then showed me a picture of her. She's really cute. I asked her to show her a pic of me and ask if I could text her. Her friend said that she was already talking to someone, so I left it be. My friend decided to go out and get drinks tomorrow night and chill and then she told me yesterday she was bringing her friend because I am a way better dude than the guy she is talking to. LOL. And I guess she's been talking me up all week. My whole game is to keep expectations low, so this will be interesting.

inb4s
    How's the texting going? Set anything up yet?
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

so...

I have a blind date tomorrow. My friend is setting me up with her friend. At first she told me about her friend, and then showed me a picture of her. She's really cute. I asked her to show her a pic of me and ask if I could text her. Her friend said that she was already talking to someone, so I left it be. My friend decided to go out and get drinks tomorrow night and chill and then she told me yesterday she was bringing her friend because I am a way better dude than the guy she is talking to. LOL. And I guess she's been talking me up all week. My whole game is to keep expectations low, so this will be interesting.

How's the texting going? Set anything up yet?
    What happened with the last girl you liked? The young one that you posted pics of.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    What happened with the last girl you liked? The young one that you posted pics of.
    I decided the effort wasn't worth it. I could tell she wasn't all that comfortable with me having kids. Pretty sure she would have been down to just hang out and have fun, but I want more than that. She was always really responsive when I texted and said she wanted to go out again, but I still felt resistance. I haven't texted her since Sunday and she hasn't text me.

The blind date I have tomorrow is the same age as the other girl, but she has kids so, we'll probably have more in common.

This is her:

Last edited by pondus_levo; 05-17-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Too many dik pics coming into your inbox to remember which is which.

I had one “girl” PM me nude pics on here, asking for workout advice...
    LOL!
    I know this feel.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're tweaking if you think I look like Squidward lmao
    maybe it's the reflection or the type of frames but you look like two different people to me.
    Without glasses all I see is your steely eyes and strong Shaft like jawline.
    70's shaft.

is that racist?

I dropped 3lbs this week and a growler in on my bluemoon clone so I can't really tell.

Originally Posted by Nacured View Post
    BlackScorpio- you should try shaving the beard but keeping a goatee that connects to the moustache. That would suit on you more (no homo).
    tighten up the beard for summer then let it out for winter.
    Or not.
    I trimmed mine because I hit the point where it was curling up into my mouth while I slept and hot AF.

if he shaved anything it should be his head but......when people tell me that I tell them the point of me not shaving is low maint.
    having to keep a chrome dome is not low maint.
    my dad does it, but hes 76 and retired.
    he has the time.
    I ain't got time for that chit.
    I can't imagine scorpio does either.

holy feedback batman.
    but I agree.

So?

A Time waster can give you IOIs, doesn't mean she's interested. That's why most of the "Signs a Woman is Interested" videos and articles are bullchit.
    this.
    Have had women call me or text the night before coming over for dinner and a movie night and dirty talk me.
    Then we'd be on the couch and bish wouldn't even let me touch her boobs.

A friend told me "tell her you are tired" then go to bed.
    LOL!
    I tried it.
    Would say " i'm whupped, going to bed, you can go now or watch the rest of the movie and lock up when you leave. 'night".

some said "ok" and I gave them a bro hug good bye. if they ever contacted me again to hang I asked them what they wanted for breakfast and either banged or never heard from them again.

some said nothing and sat there for a few minutes before either leaving or coming up the stairs.
    they ALWAYs opened up the only closed door at the landing for some reason then came into the bedroom.

Some just stripped down and climbed into bed.
    Some made an excuse that they were too tired to drive home (anti-sloot defense).
    One tried climbing into bed with her clothes on. I told her "you're going to dirty my sheets with your filthy jeans on?"
    she tried to tell me they weren't dirty but I know few people wash their jeans regularly if they only wear them out a few times so I asked "when did you last wash them?" yeah she strangely didn't stop at the jeans when she undressed.

This was my late 30's/early 40's.
    Last time I dated was a few yrs ago, either my attitude told women "don't waste my time" or women over 40 know going to a guys house = sex because i've been balls deep 15 mins after a woman showed up at my house on the first meet.

now it's just chicks I know who come over to "hang", climb into bed and annoyingly put up last min. defense when they are either naked or in their underwear.
    but I let them have their "i'm not a sloot moment" then proceed to smash.

basically when a woman comes over she assumes I want to bang her and she can have me if she wants.
    I assume it's to bang.
    I play it so cool they start doubting their attractiveness so when I decide it times to bang and they feel I can leave them or take them and don't care they want it to validate themselves.

if you show any uncertainty when you make the move instead of "it's time to fuk" they pick up on that weakness and deny you.

that is my experience.
    I think Otaku was showing the uncertainty.
    which is fine.
    I did it also A LOT of times when I first divorced.

I got better.
    He will also.

what do you mean what is going on? it's called natural progression. She gave you IOI's, you made a move, she rejected you because of her disqualifiers, and then she had time to think it over. Which turned out to be a soft rejection. Go with it.
    this also.
    If a woman is interested she may reject sex early but will see if you will still see her.
    to make sure you just don't want sex.
    but post rejection she has to reach out.
    usually only extreme time wasters won't if she thinks you arn't a *******.

damn.
    am I the only looser online?
    Kids are screaming on fortenight now rocking their john wit 3 looks.
    their gonna be painting my deck tomorrow to pay for them

i'm on the deck dipping into the hard cider i made with hops.
    whats everyone else doing?
    got 50% on the latop.
    guess i'll troll the politics forum.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    maybe it's the reflection or the type of frames but you look like two different people to me.
    Without glasses all I see is your steely eyes and strong Shaft like jawline.
    70's shaft.

is that racist?

I dropped 3lbs this week and a growler in on my bluemoon clone so I can't really tell.
    I think I actually look worse with those type of glasses lol

Or at least like you said look like a completely different person that with glasses I just have a look that's "Look at this nerdy black guy here"

If I look different, that's a good thing

Nope just got home from being out with family. Going to Snapchat with fwb for a bit and then go to sleep.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mixed signals are always fun. Lose-lose situation. I've learner that whenever there are mixed signals, focus on the DISqualifiers she is giving you.

She disqualified herself by telling you she was burned and over dating. You never had a chance, no matter what other signals she gave you, so yeah, you did the right thing by just going for it and seeing how far you could get.

THe hottie I went out with last week disqualified her self a couple of times and I basically just stopped talking to her. Pretty sure if I kept at it there's a small chance I could have gotten laid, but it would take a lot of effort and sacrificing my pride.
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Every woman ever talks about her past relationships. I just let that **** go in one ear and out the other. Take whatever little cues I need from it to build my personality profile of her and start taking the shape I believe will most likely get me to send videos to my friends of me busting ropes on her.
    I don't think he was wrong in making a move and if I were in that situation I would've went after it too. Her coming back proves it. You think that her bringing up getting burned was a red flag, but why would she even bring up dating if she wasn't interested. Every girl talks about their exes. They've even talked about their relationships to me and still made out with me later. Used to think that meant I was friendzoned only to find out they were interested. Don't agree about it being a disqualifier, a good percentage of girls under 25 (aka prime attractive range) act like this, but it seems like you're looking for something serious so thats understandable.

Regarding her coming back, seems to be a common thing these days. I've had girls reject me one night, only to run into them at the club again and have them start dancing on me on sight. My theory is that women have so many options these days that in the moment, they may be hesitant to make a decision so the no is kind of a knee-jerk reaction. After that, they re-evaluate and figure that maybe they should add you to their rotation. Then again, it could just be us lol

Main reason why I don't go straight into it like that.

wot is going on.
    May the force be with you
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Nope just got home from being out with family. Going to Snapchat with fwb for a bit and then go to sleep.
    When it gets warmer i'll have women friends over for a fire.
    then tell the kids we are going to my room to watch a movie.

they are still young enough to think we are watching a movie.
    but not for long.

HA!

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    I don't think he was wrong in making a move and if I were in that situation I would've went after it too. Her coming back proves it. You think that her bringing up getting burned was a red flag, but why would she even bring up dating if she wasn't interested. Every girl talks about their exes. They've even talked about their relationships to me and still made out with me later. Used to think that meant I was friendzoned only to find out they were interested. Don't agree about it being a disqualifier, a good percentage of girls under 25 (aka prime attractive range) act like this, but it seems like you're looking for something serious so thats understandable.

Regarding her coming back, seems to be a common thing these days. I've had girls reject me one night, only to run into them at the club again and have them start dancing on me on sight. My theory is that women have so many options these days that in the moment, they may be hesitant to make a decision so the no is kind of a knee-jerk reaction. After that, they re-evaluate and figure that maybe they should add you to their rotation. Then again, it could just be us lol

Main reason why I don't go straight into it like that.

May the force be with you
    Just because a woman makes out with you doesn't mean chit. Come on man. Timewasters will make out with a guy, grope him and even give him a handjob but if she ain't going to fourth base with you, she ain't interested, period. The only way you know if a woman is interested is when she has sex with you.

Also so what she talked about her ex bf, doesn't mean anything and it pretty much means he's friendzoned as ime most women that like me are not gonna talk about any guy in front of me let alone their ex bf.

but not for long.

HA!
    I don’t think it’s good to bring random women around your kids. Would only do that if I got really srs with someone and after a long time of dating. Idk why you would expose them to that.

but not for long.

HA!
    Um... they are going to figure it out when they are older no matter what...

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

wot is going on.
    In on update

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 306 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast