Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    500.00 fine in Illinois if you get stopped and don't have it. If you hit someone and hurt them, not having insurance will crush you. I'm glad about that. I carry uninsured motorist because too fckers don't carry coverage. For me, it's a non negotiable. If you drive, you need to have it. Not too many indepefently wealthy people driving around who don't feel they too need it. Sorry about people's finances, but don't drive without it.
    I wish we had that here. My ex and my daughter were involved in in an accident with an illegal alien, no insurance. My daughter had many chiropractor visits. Luckily, our insurance covered the cost, but we were still out the deductible for the accident because he didn't have insurance. He was fined and drove off.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    I wish we had that here. My ex and my daughter were involved in in an accident with an illegal alien, no insurance. My daughter had many chiropractor visits. Luckily, our insurance covered the cost, but we were still out the deductible for the accident because he didn't have insurance. He was fined and drove off.
    Sorry to hear that, I remember back in the day in Texas we had random check points for drivers license and insurance and what ever you were hauling illegally..

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Guinea-pig View Post
    Sorry to hear that, I remember back in the day in Texas we had random check points for drivers license and insurance and what ever you were hauling illegally..
    You have the same problem in the valley. Lots of uninsured motorists.

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Mobraelite View Post
    Actually making these low income slots think twice before spreading their legs because now they won't get free abortions , how pathetic
    Great use of a mod neg Iceman ! It was totally inappropriate for me to post this
    *no crew* crew

Originally Posted by Mobraelite View Post
    Great use of a mod neg Iceman ! It was totally inappropriate for me to post this
    Maybe if you would have worded it differently. Just sayin.

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    My ex and my daughter were involved in in an accident with an illegal alien, no insurance.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES