Closed Thread
Page 12 of 318 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    905brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 905brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 905brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 905brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 905brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 905brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 905brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 905brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 905brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 905brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 905brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 905brah View Post
    if i bring my laptop to work (lol)

could i tether my phone and play this with minimal lag?

ping ..93ms

dl 1.09 Mbps

up 0.34 Mbps

just did a speedtest

alright, so nobody likes 905brah

feelsbadman

nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nohomejerome is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by squirrell751 View Post
    Regarding the runes, are they interchangeable as in you can put them in one skill, take them out then use it in another skill? Or do you get more than one rune?
    there is no runes
    at certain levels you unlock new "runes" which u just click on to change what one you want for that skill
    i think theres 5 different things for each skill

Registered User ApeWearingASuit's Avatar
    ApeWearingASuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ApeWearingASuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ApeWearingASuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ApeWearingASuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ApeWearingASuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ApeWearingASuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ApeWearingASuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ApeWearingASuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ApeWearingASuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ApeWearingASuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ApeWearingASuit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dabonusballa View Post
    Pumped as all hell for this game. The only thing that kinda bugged me was the whole Magic Find system. IF I get the best Magic find gear I can find in order to find better weapons, I won't use those weapons because they have no magic find, and I want to keep getting better weapons... that I don't use. It just seems like a weird loop to me.
    im pretty sure they're getting rid of the idea of having a dedicated "magic find" set

further, the best items in the game will be found on inferno difficulty, where it should be impossible to kill anything if youre not wearing your absolute best gear

vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 905brah View Post
    alright, so nobody likes 905brah

feelsbadman
    i think u could, but it'd be really close. lag might spike really high occasionally

Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RAMBO316 View Post
    Shoesfly,

Maybe you know this as well. How is the selling items/ auction items going to work. I read that you can sell for real money or something. Care to elaborate if you know.
    Yea there's going to be 2 different auction houses for each region (EU, US, Asia, etc). One is for real money (RMAH = real money auction house), the other is for in-game gold.

Now the real money auction house is not as awesome as it sounds like. Sure you can find items and sell them for real world dollars, but in order to get the money transferred to your bank account, you have to pay a small fee and do a full paypal transaction for each item.

Once you sell an item on RMAH, Blizzard gives you two options:

1) Transfer the currency to your Blizzard pocket account
    2) Transfer it through paypal to your bank account (with a fee attached)

If you choose (1), the dollars will be sitting on a blizzard account, and can only be used to buy items from the blizzard store. So you can buy their games, pets, Blizzcon tickets, merchandise etc. Once the dollars have entered this account, you can not get them paid out to you. They are bound to blizzard-only products, kind of like a giftcard. This means you can't just build up money by selling low value stuff, and then cash out a $1000 check after 12 months of farming.

So you can't have blizzard work as a banking system for your D3 item selling ventures, you have to choose paypal transfer for direct payout each time you sell an item. Now I can imagine that can be extremely tedious, if you sell a lot of stuff for $1, $2, $5 all the time, so the only time you really would want to use the RMAH is if you had something really valuable like a +$50 dollar item or something similar. All the low value items will probably be sold in the in-game Gold auction house instead.

So I doubt anyone is going to get rich off the RMAH. Maybe some Chinese venture capitalist who makes a business out of it. But not your average player. However what is LIKELY to happen, is that everyone is eventually going to store enough cash in their blizzard account, that they will be able to afford the D3 expansion pack and other future blizzard games with their D3-earned money. Smart move by Blizzard

Also, there will be no RMAH for Hardcore mode. Another smart move. Imagine the kid who spends $3500 dollars from his rich Dads credit card, on the best l33t gear for his hardcore monk on the RMAH, and then dies a few hours later due to a disconnect and loses everything . The QQ (and possibly lawsuits) would be unmatched in the history of videogaming.

Confederate88 is not very well liked. (-100) Confederate88 is not very well liked. (-100) Confederate88 is not very well liked. (-100) Confederate88 is not very well liked. (-100) Confederate88 is not very well liked. (-100) Confederate88 is not very well liked. (-100) Confederate88 is not very well liked. (-100) Confederate88 is not very well liked. (-100) Confederate88 is not very well liked. (-100) Confederate88 is not very well liked. (-100) Confederate88 is not very well liked. (-100)

RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shoesfly View Post
    Yea there's going to be 2 different auction houses for each region (EU, US, Asia, etc). One is for real money (RMAH = real money auction house), the other is for in-game gold.

Now the real money auction house is not as awesome as it sounds like. Sure you can find items and sell them for real world dollars, but in order to get the money transferred to your bank account, you have to pay a small fee and do a full paypal transaction for each item.

Once you sell an item on RMAH, Blizzard gives you two options:

1) Transfer the currency to your Blizzard pocket account
    2) Transfer it through paypal to your bank account (with a fee attached)

If you choose (1), the dollars will be sitting on a blizzard account, and can only be used to buy items from the blizzard store. So you can buy their games, pets, Blizzcon tickets, merchandise etc. Once the dollars have entered this account, you can not get them paid out to you. They are bound to blizzard-only products, kind of like a giftcard. This means you can't just build up money by selling low value stuff, and then cash out a $1000 check after 12 months of farming.

So you can't have blizzard work as a banking system for your D3 item selling ventures, you have to choose paypal transfer for direct payout each time you sell an item. Now I can imagine that can be extremely tedious, if you sell a lot of stuff for $1, $2, $5 all the time, so the only time you really would want to use the RMAH is if you had something really valuable like a +$50 dollar item or something similar. All the low value items will probably be sold in the in-game Gold auction house instead.

So I doubt anyone is going to get rich off the RMAH. Maybe some Chinese venture capitalist who makes a business out of it. But not your average player. However what is LIKELY to happen, is that everyone is eventually going to store enough cash in their blizzard account, that they will be able to afford the D3 expansion pack and other future blizzard games with their D3-earned money. Smart move by Blizzard

Also, there will be no RMAH for Hardcore mode. Another smart move. Imagine the kid who spends $3500 dollars from his rich Dads credit card, on the best l33t gear for his hardcore monk on the RMAH, and then dies a few hours later due to a disconnect and loses everything . The QQ (and possibly lawsuits) would be unmatched in the history of videogaming.
    hmmmm.... i see. sounds kinds stupid i guess. but i guess direct paypal deposit isnt bad if you want to sell something for like 50 bux. what would the fee be. probably a percentage of the 50. probably a ridiculous % lol
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."

Poena Est Vires In Disimulo. Victum.
    Pain is Strength in Disguise. Overcome.

"I'd rather do something I love badly, than feel bad about not doing something I love"

PheraFLEX + Trenadrol Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108691851

bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^tbh i dont see any item going past 30$ in the first year of D3's RMAH, and even less on it's second year

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is this site legit? http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

says my notebook passes the test for D3, a bit above minimum.
    IG: @tuanlifts

jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bronze34 View Post
    ^tbh i dont see any item going past 30$ in the first year of D3's RMAH, and even less on it's second year
    Pieces of D2 gear sold for more than that in the early going. A friend of mine sold a Pally scepter for $140 early on. There are a lot of people out there with disposable income. Combine that with the way item stats are on rares, and the best rares become truly very rare.

jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkrohn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    is this site legit? http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

says my notebook passes the test for D3, a bit above minimum.
    What are your specs? I can play on my Zenbook (Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 3000) with everything on Low with Low FX on.

Originally Posted by RAMBO316 View Post
    hmmmm.... i see. sounds kinds stupid i guess. but i guess direct paypal deposit isnt bad if you want to sell something for like 50 bux. what would the fee be. probably a percentage of the 50. probably a ridiculous % lol
    For $50 you would incur a $1.25 listing fee from Blizzard leaving you with $48.75.
    Paypal fee to receive that is $1.71, so $47.04 would make it to your account.

Cashing out is free if your paypal is liked to your bank account. Getting a check costs $1.50.

The biggest issue with the RMAH is the small transactions. Because of the $1.25 listing fee and the PayPal fees.

The PayPal fees consist of two parts. For the US these are a $0.30 fixed fee and a ~3% fee. The issue here is that if you receive $0.51, the paypal fees are $0.31 due to the fixed cost. If you receive $1 the fees are $0.33.

So if you look at the minimum RMAH listing of $1.50. (You would never actually try to cash this out as you would get nothing)
    1) Blizzard takes $1.25 as the transaction fee
    2) Paypal takes all of the $0.25 remaining.

Let's look at a $2 RMAH listing.
    1) Blizzard takes $1.25 leaving $0.75, Paypal takes $0.32, you get $0.43

$3 RMAH listing
    1) Blizzard takes $1.25, Paypal takes $0.35, you get $1.40

$5 RMAH Listing (starting to get better)
    1) Blizzard gets $1.25, Paypal gets $0.41, you get $3.34

$10 RMAH listing
    1) Blizzard gets $1.25, Paypal gets $0.55, you get $8.20

Just doing the math, anything under $5 on the RMAH isn't going to be worth it unless it is *really* easy to come by.

lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by w00tasaurus View Post
    Yeah, I have no problem with runes being unlocked at different levels as long as they aren't pure upgrades to allow some customization (although I still think having them be valuable item drops would be cooler).

Excited to see what kind of other items become valuable in the economy. Do we know if charms are making a comeback, or if they have talked about other new drops?

I know I could find most of my questions by googling but discussing it on the misc is better =)
    I'm not sure on charms, but I haven't seen them in beta or any Blizzard vids.

Please god let there not be charms. Filling my inventory with all but 2x3 spot for items would be painful just like in D2.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

PSN: zGooch

1k+

sarodr44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarodr44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarodr44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarodr44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarodr44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarodr44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarodr44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarodr44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarodr44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarodr44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sarodr44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Tier 13-14 Barb looks sick.
    ㄹ Korea Krew ㄹ
    ☆ Lone Star ✪

Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^ I somewhat wish they wouldn't have released that. Kinda ruins the suspension of finding new awesome gear when the game comes out, when you already know what the best stuff is going to look like.

Also why I'm staying away from playing the beta, because I'm afraid I'll get bored with the game before it's even out.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ I somewhat wish they wouldn't have released that. Kinda ruins the suspension of finding new awesome gear when the game comes out, when you already know what the best stuff is going to look like.

Also why I'm staying away from playing the beta, because I'm afraid I'll get bored with the game before it's even out.
    youll be seeing no-lifes getting that armor within a week, anyway, so youd be bound to see it in game before you get it yourself
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    youll be seeing no-lifes getting that armor within a week, anyway, so youd be bound to see it in game before you get it yourself
    I doubt anyone will have endgame armor in the first week after release. Maybe a month in, you'll start seeing the first people with more than a few pieces of rare endgame equip. But either way, I will be one of those no-lifers so the game can come at me Just don't want all the surprises ruined beforehand.

bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000) bronze34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jkrohn View Post
    Pieces of D2 gear sold for more than that in the early going. A friend of mine sold a Pally scepter for $140 early on. There are a lot of people out there with disposable income. Combine that with the way item stats are on rares, and the best rares become truly very rare.
    lol that guy dun goofed what scepter was it? anyway i dont think anyone with a sane mind or poor wallet would wanna risk a 6$ loss with an item that might have better versions that could potentially sell for more in the future

I doubt anyone will have endgame armor in the first week after release. Maybe a month in, you'll start seeing the first people with more than a few pieces of rare endgame equip. But either way, I will be one of those no-lifers so the game can come at me Just don't want all the surprises ruined beforehand.
    inb4 enigma unique armor as end game armor

Originally Posted by bronze34 View Post
    lol that guy dun goofed what scepter was it? anyway i dont think anyone with a sane mind or poor wallet would wanna risk a 6$ loss with an item that might have better versions that could potentially sell for more in the future

inb4 enigma unique armor as end game armor
    I would seriously rage if they pulled off another retarded stunt like Enigma. That item pretty much ruined D2 singlehandedly.

One of the things I am mostly excited about, is what type stats we will see on gear. If they are creative enough to come up with something interesting that gives the game depth. Since there will be no charms, jewels, runes or runewords like in D2, the item stats has to have some seriously cool effects to make up for the lack of diversity.

lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would seriously rage if they pulled off another retarded stunt like Enigma. That item pretty much ruined D2 singlehandedly.

One of the things I am mostly excited about, is what type stats we will see on gear. If they are creative enough to come up with something interesting that gives the game depth. Since there will be no charms, jewels, runes or runewords like in D2, the item stats has to have some seriously cool effects to make up for the lack of diversity.
    I think it was Enigma + Unresisted damage + invincible tank that ruined D2.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

1k+

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lod254 View Post
    I think it was Enigma + Unresisted damage + invincible tank that ruined D2.
    all the hacked charms didnt help
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jkrohn View Post
    What are your specs? I can play on my Zenbook (Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 3000) with everything on Low with Low FX on.
    AMD Phantom Quadcore... cant remember exact model (not at home)
    6gb ram
    Radeon 5650

I can run Skyrim decently at medium, MW3 at high, and SC2 at high (medium on multiplayer).
    Should I be able to play D3 at medium?
    IG: @tuanlifts

w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure on charms, but I haven't seen them in beta or any Blizzard vids.

Please god let there not be charms. Filling my inventory with all but 2x3 spot for items would be painful just like in D2.
    Yeah, the whole filling your inventory with charms was pretty dumb. Maybe it wouldn't be terrible if you could only have one at a time, or if there was an inventory slot for something like charms or "trinkets".

Originally Posted by w00tasaurus View Post
    Yeah, the whole filling your inventory with charms was pretty dumb. Maybe it wouldn't be terrible if you could only have one at a time, or if there was an inventory slot for something like charms or "trinkets".
    I'm ok with the charm bag type option. Maybe have 4 slots in normal, and 2 additional each difficulty defeated or something. It must be separate from normal inventory though.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

1k+

Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm ok with the charm bag type option. Maybe have 4 slots in normal, and 2 additional each difficulty defeated or something. It must be separate from normal inventory though.
    In a very old version of the beta, they had charms and it went into a sort of amulet that was separate from the bag space. It got cut out of release because the stats they were putting on the charms were crap, like +1 dex and other boring ****. Might see it later, but that's what I remember. Would rather not see charms in their old fashion like d2. It would be fun however to have charms that did random procs or something, but woud ultimately get in the way of d3 being a potential esport. I know they said they didn't give a fuk about esports, but they would have potential with their arena format.

torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In, just placed my preorder. Haven't played an mmo since the beginning of cata (wow turned to ****) and all my fraternity bros have no idea what an mmo is so it's good to see some players that actually are in good shape.......and know what personal hygiene is.......hopefully.
    TORN ACL CREW

1100lb+ club member (1rms: 535 DL, 400 SQ) ------------ (225 OHP) ------ (250 Incline B)

Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by torpstar711 View Post
    In, just placed my preorder. Haven't played an mmo since the beginning of cata (wow turned to ****) and all my fraternity bros have no idea what an mmo is so it's good to see some players that actually are in good shape.......and know what personal hygiene is.......hopefully.
    Good thing you didn't preorder an MMO then
    **Cleveland Sports**

w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Olsonwa07 View Post
    In a very old version of the beta, they had charms and it went into a sort of amulet that was separate from the bag space. It got cut out of release because the stats they were putting on the charms were crap, like +1 dex and other boring ****. Might see it later, but that's what I remember. Would rather not see charms in their old fashion like d2. It would be fun however to have charms that did random procs or something, but woud ultimately get in the way of d3 being a potential esport. I know they said they didn't give a fuk about esports, but they would have potential with their arena format.
    I'm not particularly attached to charms specifically, but without runes or charms they need to have some valuable loot that is outside of the normal armor and weapons equipment to find. I'm sure there will be, hopefully something completely new.

torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Onita View Post
    Good thing you didn't preorder an MMO then
    Well yeah technically it's not an mmo but there's online and it's close enough, anything that isn't wow works with me.
    TORN ACL CREW

1100lb+ club member (1rms: 535 DL, 400 SQ) ------------ (225 OHP) ------ (250 Incline B)

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 318 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast