Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    C72Phoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) C72Phoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) C72Phoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) C72Phoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) C72Phoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) C72Phoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) C72Phoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) C72Phoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) C72Phoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) C72Phoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) C72Phoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been a while since I have taken U Supps, after reading this I am interested in Animal again.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by C72Phoenix View Post
    Been a while since I have taken U Supps, after reading this I am interested in Animal again.
    When ur ready, we'll be here brotha.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

remi1911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help!!!

I am a platoon leader, deployed to a remote locating in Afghanistan, along with 22 other Soldiers. We have a small gym here to lift in, and a lot of mountains to run/climb. We all work very hard to maintain ourselves, but we are unable to get any supplements here. Most companies wont even ship to Afghanistan. I am hoping this offer still stands, because it would be GREATLY appreciated. Anything you guys can send will go to great use out here. Our address is as follows:

1LT Ryan Cowan
    4/A 3-320th FAR, 3 BCT, 101st ABN DIV
    COP Wilderness, AF
    APO AE 09314

We appreciate the support from everyone at home. I have been a huge supporter of your products in the past, so this would truly mean a lot.

"Rakkasan"

Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    The response to the Military Pak has been phenomenal and truly encouraging regarding not only the loyalty our BB.com brethren has for Animal, but also the charitable nature of this community as a whole. We're looking to now go a step further.

To illustrate how committed we are to this cause and how dear our troops are to our hearts, I encourage any deployed military with a proper APO/FPO address to post in this thread and shoot me a PM with your shipping details. We'll be sending out a generous care package to all responding troops. Beyond that, for each care package sent out, a further donation will be made on behalf of Animal to the CFSRF.

In the spirit of the Brothers In Arms t-shirt giveaways of the past and the hundreds of military care packages we shipped in '08 and '09, we're bringing back this program and going live with it now. Feel free to step up and claim yours and also consider passing the word on to your fellow hard training soldiers living the lifestyle abroad.

Thanks again and much respect for your service and sacrifice on our behalf.

Peace, G

stierboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello, I am Platoon Sergeant who is currently deployed small place in Afghanistan with 25 soldiers. We do have a small gym that we utilize every chance we get. Several of our guys do support the products you offer but where we are at it is hard for us to get our hands on supplements. We really appreciate your support and everything you do for soldiers. Anything you can do to help with our supplement issues would be great!

My address is as follows:
    SSG Stier, Daniel
    3-320th FA
    COP Wilderness, AF
    APO AE 09314

Again thank you for everything!

V/R,
    SSG Stier

RoyThompson34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Military Packs

I am a Section Sergeant in a platoon that has 20 Artillerymen in the mountains of Afghanistan. We try out best to stay in shape out here with the limited amount of equipment that we have. There is only 3 tredmills, 2 ellipticals, and 2 bikes. and a couple sets of of bar bell, and a full rack of dumbbells up to 100 pounds. We are hitting the gym hard but because of the limited space on the birds to get us here we have no supplements. I received this thread from one of my friends and have passed this on to my fellow deployed friends. It is great that you support the troops. Anything that you can donate to my guys would be great. Thank you again for all your support.

SSG ROY THOMPSON
    A Btry 3-320th FAR
    Cop Wilderness, AF
    APO AE 09314

Thank you
    Roy Thompson

The response to the Military Pak has been phenomenal and truly encouraging regarding not only the loyalty our BB.com brethren has for Animal, but also the charitable nature of this community as a whole. We're looking to now go a step further.

To illustrate how committed we are to this cause and how dear our troops are to our hearts, I encourage any deployed military with a proper APO/FPO address to post in this thread and shoot me a PM with your shipping details. We'll be sending out a generous care package to all responding troops. Beyond that, for each care package sent out, a further donation will be made on behalf of Animal to the CFSRF.

In the spirit of the Brothers In Arms t-shirt giveaways of the past and the hundreds of military care packages we shipped in '08 and '09, we're bringing back this program and going live with it now. Feel free to step up and claim yours and also consider passing the word on to your fellow hard training soldiers living the lifestyle abroad.

Peace, G

Morrisdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Deployed to Eastern Europe and Middle East. This program is among the best I've seen. Right up there with BSN's 45% off and free shipping. Thanks for all the support and love from back home.

Chuck,

Schmooges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmooges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmooges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmooges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmooges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmooges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmooges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmooges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmooges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmooges has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmooges has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is the type of thing that sets Universal/Animal above the rest, even though it's an old thread you guys rock big time.
    Chase performance, not fatigue.

Logs:

Ergopump: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148824883 (COMPLETED)

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Schmooges View Post
    This is the type of thing that sets Universal/Animal above the rest, even though it's an old thread you guys rock big time.
    Old thread but the care packages are still goin out... To get one, all ya gotta do is fill out the form here

www.AnimalPak.com/MILITARY

thephildo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just filled out a request form! Thanks again, support like that really goes far when you are deployed..

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by remi1911 View Post
    I am a platoon leader, deployed to a remote locating in Afghanistan, along with 22 other Soldiers. We have a small gym here to lift in, and a lot of mountains to run/climb. We all work very hard to maintain ourselves, but we are unable to get any supplements here. Most companies wont even ship to Afghanistan. I am hoping this offer still stands, because it would be GREATLY appreciated. Anything you guys can send will go to great use out here. Our address is as follows:

1LT Ryan Cowan
    4/A 3-320th FAR, 3 BCT, 101st ABN DIV
    COP Wilderness, AF
    APO AE 09314

We appreciate the support from everyone at home. I have been a huge supporter of your products in the past, so this would truly mean a lot.

"Rakkasan"
    Originally Posted by stierboy1 View Post
    Hello, I am Platoon Sergeant who is currently deployed small place in Afghanistan with 25 soldiers. We do have a small gym that we utilize every chance we get. Several of our guys do support the products you offer but where we are at it is hard for us to get our hands on supplements. We really appreciate your support and everything you do for soldiers. Anything you can do to help with our supplement issues would be great!

My address is as follows:
    SSG Stier, Daniel
    3-320th FA
    COP Wilderness, AF
    APO AE 09314

Again thank you for everything!

V/R,
    SSG Stier
    Originally Posted by RoyThompson34 View Post
    I am a Section Sergeant in a platoon that has 20 Artillerymen in the mountains of Afghanistan. We try out best to stay in shape out here with the limited amount of equipment that we have. There is only 3 tredmills, 2 ellipticals, and 2 bikes. and a couple sets of of bar bell, and a full rack of dumbbells up to 100 pounds. We are hitting the gym hard but because of the limited space on the birds to get us here we have no supplements. I received this thread from one of my friends and have passed this on to my fellow deployed friends. It is great that you support the troops. Anything that you can donate to my guys would be great. Thank you again for all your support.

SSG ROY THOMPSON
    A Btry 3-320th FAR
    Cop Wilderness, AF
    APO AE 09314

Thank you
    Roy Thompson
    Making sure you guys are getting taken care of. Thanks for your service and sacrifice on our behalf.

Originally Posted by Morrisdc View Post
    Deployed to Eastern Europe and Middle East. This program is among the best I've seen. Right up there with BSN's 45% off and free shipping. Thanks for all the support and love from back home.

Chuck,
    It is the least we can do my brother. Thank you.

Originally Posted by Schmooges View Post
    Just trying to do the right thing and give back to those who give up so much.

Originally Posted by thephildo View Post
    Just filled out a request form! Thanks again, support like that really goes far when you are deployed..
    If we can provide even a little comfort and a reminder of home, that is the highest honor.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

murph1400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks for the support.

I love Universal nutrition, I have taken Animal flex for this entire deployment, and I am now starting the Omega packs.

airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inquired multiple times for my buddy over in Germany who won NCO of the year not long ago and nothing ever made it over to him.
    Only through experiance, knowledge, dedication and time will you find results.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, in the expert's mind there are few."

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by airrade View Post
    Inquired multiple times for my buddy over in Germany who won NCO of the year not long ago and nothing ever made it over to him.
    We'll take care of him bro. Did you use the form on this link? http://www.universalnutrition.com/military/

Let me know his name and I'll make sure he gets his package.

Peace, G

Originally Posted by thephildo View Post
    Keep the requests comin fellas and the care packages will keep goin out...

airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We'll take care of him bro. Did you use the form on this link? http://www.universalnutrition.com/military/

Let me know his name and I'll make sure he gets his package.

Peace, G
    Yes sir I did and I think we talked before about it. Now that he's back in the states for training. I'll get his new addy, hit you up and hopefully we can help him out. Thanks,

Bryon
    Only through experiance, knowledge, dedication and time will you find results.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, in the expert's mind there are few."

gold123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gold123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gold123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gold123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gold123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gold123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gold123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gold123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gold123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gold123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gold123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys are awesome !

Originally Posted by gold123 View Post
    You guys are awesome !
    If ya know anyone servin abroad, let 'em know brotha... Thnx.

RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Letting my recon buddies know now. Thanks for the support UN!

Originally Posted by RunninKurt View Post
    Letting my recon buddies know now. Thanks for the support UN!
    No, thank ur buds for their service, RK...

3clipseGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3clipseGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3clipseGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3clipseGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3clipseGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3clipseGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3clipseGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3clipseGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3clipseGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3clipseGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3clipseGT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Being a military member myself this is awesome to see.

hops02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just filled out my request. Awesome what you guys are doing. Currently serving as Supply SGT at KAF RC-S HQ with 3ID, "Rock of the Marne!".

SGT PICKARD, TIMOTHY
    HQ, RC-S, 3ID SIG CO. HQ
    APO AE 09355

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Remember fellas, for security and privacy reasons, don't post your full name and address online here, but instead use the form: http://www.universalnutrition.com/military/

Thanks again for your service and sacrifice.

Peace, G

yesirrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is an amazing thing you all are doing for the troops and we appreciate it.

Santino Montalvo
    379 ELRS/LGRF
    APO AE 09309-1213

Thanks for all you are doing and the support....

BIGWOLF2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just Found out about this AMAZING Care package

Well i just found out about this and definitly wish i had heard about this ooooo 15 months ago....well i just recently came back from Bahrain and well am very curious if i could obtain this still being on active duty???? I can provide you with active duty orders and or a active duty Statement of Service....this needs to be published in the Navy times by an article so that more Military Members can be afforded the opportunity to benefit/feel appreciated for what we/they do expecially those that are places such as a Ship in which they dont have access to obtain supplements throughout a whole deployment and or those that only have room for essentials on there trip over and then dont have the places to shop to get them...please respond ...THANKS!!

Well i just found out about this and definitly wish i had heard about this ooooo 15 months ago....well i just recently came back from Bahrain and well am very curious if i could obtain this still being on active duty???? I can provide you with active duty orders and or a active duty Statement of Service....this needs to be published in the Navy times by an article so that more Military Members can be afforded the opportunity to benefit/feel appreciated for what we/they do expecially those that are places such as a Ship in which they dont have access to obtain supplements throughout a whole deployment and or those that only have room for essentials on there trip over and then dont have the places to shop to get them...please respond ...THANKS!!

Peace, G

Originally Posted by BIGWOLF2 View Post
    Ima not sure brotha as G is handlin this but I'll PM him...

GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey! Wow, this is awesome. Just found this out.

Question, a lot of Navy personnel are stationed here INCONUS & on ships, are they eligible, or is it just OCONUS with APO/FPO.

Also, I am currently here INCONUS but shipping out to Afghanistan in March, could I possibly send the request earlier & by the time I get there in March, have it waiting for me?!

Originally Posted by GOLDENi View Post
    Hey! Wow, this is awesome. Just found this out.

Question, a lot of Navy personnel are stationed here INCONUS & on ships, are they eligible, or is it just OCONUS with APO/FPO.

Also, I am currently here INCONUS but shipping out to Afghanistan in March, could I possibly send the request earlier & by the time I get there in March, have it waiting for me?!
    Good question... How would an INCONUS addy look? Like APO/FPO? So if Corporate added this, would they ahve to change their address template?

Any word on it bro??

Any word on this bro??
    Originally Posted by universal rep View Post
    ima not sure brotha as g is handlin this but i'll pm him...

CHRISKLEIN23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Peace, G
    Sir,

I was curious if you were still sending the military care packages. If so I have included my address below so myself and my teammates can recieve them. Anything you do to support is greatly apprectiated.

CHRISTOPHER KLEIN
    376 ESFS/S5S
    APO AE 09353