Closed Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    weak704 is a complete loser! (-2000) weak704 is a complete loser! (-2000) weak704 is a complete loser! (-2000) weak704 is a complete loser! (-2000) weak704 is a complete loser! (-2000) weak704 is a complete loser! (-2000) weak704 is a complete loser! (-2000) weak704 is a complete loser! (-2000) weak704 is a complete loser! (-2000) weak704 is a complete loser! (-2000) weak704 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Activate Xtreme is the sh!t, I'm only in my 3rd week and already put on 6lbs and I look leaner than before (on a 3.5k calorie diet), my strenght has also gone up, I deadlifted 3 plates last night and I've been stuck on 305 for 3 weeks before that.

I will def run activate xtreme again in the future, plus all their reps are very helpful

dj_604 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 19 and about to stack Beta Alanine, creatine mono, a random protein, and jack3d. After was looking to try novedex XT with another test product (suggestions appreciated). Any thoughts on using a test-booster at this age in regards to safety and overall effectiveness considering my age and most-likely decently high test levels already?

Follower Of Jesus Christ Footprints31's Avatar
    Footprints31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Footprints31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Footprints31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Footprints31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Footprints31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Footprints31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Footprints31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Footprints31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Footprints31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Footprints31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Footprints31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pink Magic is a Test Booster? Any updates on when it will be available or how it stacks up against Bioforge or Neogenix Supremacy?

BeefyTits is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeefyTits is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeefyTits is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeefyTits is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeefyTits is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeefyTits is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeefyTits is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeefyTits is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeefyTits is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeefyTits is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeefyTits is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Get it while the gettin is good

Bioforge back in stock on BB.com and both Bioforge and Bioforge MAX available on the BIOTIVIA website. Just ordered mine!

EatenByAlgae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatenByAlgae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatenByAlgae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatenByAlgae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatenByAlgae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatenByAlgae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatenByAlgae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatenByAlgae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatenByAlgae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatenByAlgae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatenByAlgae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it advisable for a 24 year old to take a test booster?

I was looking to start Activate Xtreme

or some stuff at the store called Tren

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeefyTits View Post
    Bioforge back in stock on BB.com and both Bioforge and Bioforge MAX available on the BIOTIVIA website. Just ordered mine!
    Enjoy your new toy
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

WeightGainNet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeightGainNet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeightGainNet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeightGainNet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeightGainNet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeightGainNet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeightGainNet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeightGainNet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeightGainNet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeightGainNet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeightGainNet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would have to say ZMA. I have had the best response to it and I also get better sleep. Better sleep = more testosterone as an added benefit to the additional zinc in my body as well.

chunkyfatboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkyfatboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkyfatboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkyfatboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkyfatboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkyfatboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkyfatboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkyfatboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkyfatboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkyfatboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkyfatboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What about Pink Magic (not paying attention to price)? Overhyped POS or the real deal?

I tried T-Bol and that didn't do chit but give me the runs.
    Hard Work & Dedication

TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chunkyfatboy View Post
    What about Pink Magic (not paying attention to price)? Overhyped POS or the real deal?

I tried T-Boland that didn't do chit but give me the runs.
    Pink = feminine color

Magic = illusion / misguided perception

Now which part of any of that sounds like a boost to a man's ego or testosterone... Exactly, but I'll let you do the math on that one.

Kilale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn pretty much all the supps listed in here I cant even find in Canada..

Hockey84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hockey84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hockey84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hockey84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hockey84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hockey84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hockey84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hockey84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hockey84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hockey84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hockey84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Active xtreme + Stoked
    Current Supps:
    Orange Triad
    Evlution BCAA Energy
    BSN Syntha-6

icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kilale View Post
    Damn pretty much all the supps listed in here I cant even find in Canada..
    Almost all of the test boosters from the bb.com store ship to Canada. There are places to get them in Canada, but you'll likely be paying MRSP or close to double the prices compared to those on the bb.com store.

anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i like phyto-test + cel formestane. best combo hards down for me personally

RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's the best product for kick starting your natural production?

Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got my Pink Magic today. Never taken a test booster before, have u guys noticed that lose all your muscle gains when u stop using it?

98zman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 98zman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 98zman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 98zman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 98zman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 98zman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 98zman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 98zman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 98zman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 98zman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 98zman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sean_A_Nitro View Post
    Got my Pink Magic today. Never taken a test booster before, have u guys noticed that lose all your muscle gains when u stop using it?
    Is pink magic a natural anabolic or test booster?

Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean_A_Nitro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 98zman View Post
    Is pink magic a natural anabolic or test booster?
    I've heard some people call it a test booster and others a natural anabolic, I'd like an answer to this as well.

nate0987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys. Im looking into taking either BSN Axis-HT, Jungle Warfare Extreme, Bad Ass Mass, Novedex XT, Methyl 1-D or P6. My goals are to build lean muscle mass and reduce body fat. Which supplement do you guys suggest I use?

Thanks in advance!

bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i personally just added a test booster just test extract vitamin shoppe brand + jacked 3d i gain easy put on 11lbs of muscle and leaned out but started getting little bloated could be do to laxying on the diet and cardio prob and just going way heavy. deff got alot stronger but....

non of these over the counter test are steroids, many people have said the test boosters are a waste and do nothing if you want test you juice bottom line. which i will not the idea of the booster is that it helps the body utilize free radical test in your system...kind of like little guys that swim away lol...so imho dont waste money on expensive test products no sub for hard work and proper diet..

supps i have taking protein all differents like MHP best...jacked3d, MHP TRAC, and animal cuts and that test vit....jacked and animal cuts deff the best would not really take anything else besides usually bcaa's and zma
    Bench: 295 lb (134.1 kg)
    Bicep Curl: 111 lb (50.5 kg)
    Squat: 320 lb (145.5 kg)
    Barbell Rows: 136 lb (61.8 kg)
    Deadlift: 209 lb (95.0 kg)
    Overhead Press: 196 lb (89.1 kg)

I kick and get kicked in the head for fun...

Canuck5056 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canuck5056 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canuck5056 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canuck5056 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canuck5056 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canuck5056 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canuck5056 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canuck5056 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canuck5056 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canuck5056 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canuck5056 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Friend of mine gave me 4 days worth of Test Freak...will I notice any difference (i.e. find out if
    I want to buy it) off such a small sample, or does it take longer for any effects to kick in?

Cheers.

theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by weak704 View Post
    Activate Xtreme is the sh!t, I'm only in my 3rd week and already put on 6lbs and I look leaner than before (on a 3.5k calorie diet), my strenght has also gone up, I deadlifted 3 plates last night and I've been stuck on 305 for 3 weeks before that.

I will def run activate xtreme again in the future, plus all their reps are very helpful
    Good cause Im about to start on Activate Xtreme!!!

nate0987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys, whats the difference between jungle warfare and jungle warfare extreme? cheers, will rep for help!

icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icetink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Canuck5056 View Post
    Friend of mine gave me 4 days worth of Test Freak...will I notice any difference (i.e. find out if
    I want to buy it) off such a small sample, or does it take longer for any effects to kick in?

Cheers.
    You will most likely NOT notice any difference with only 4 days. It took around 3 weeks for me to notice effects.

MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHPJohn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    VNS-9 extreme

kuyaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took Activate Xtreme and novedex XT did the following 2caps a day/1 per day novedex xt and by 2nd day, i had trouble sleeping.

It's day 5 and i still can't sleep.

Should I lower the Activate Xtreme to 3 dosage or take out the novedex?

Sniperzzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Sniperzzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Sniperzzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Sniperzzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Sniperzzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Sniperzzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Sniperzzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Sniperzzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Sniperzzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Sniperzzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Sniperzzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by weak704 View Post

:sigh:

dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a few weeks into Gamma-o... not really feeling much out of it as of now... We'll see, I've been told that when you start the second bottle, there are some noticeable changes. Any thoughts on Gamma?
    Starting Weight: 290lbs
    Current: 189lbs
    New Goal: 190 & Less than 10% BFP by 9/18/14

Promera Sports sponsored log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162315701&p=1253711441

Spratty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spratty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spratty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spratty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spratty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spratty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spratty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spratty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spratty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spratty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spratty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by trueamateur View Post
    pink = feminine color

magic = illusion / misguided perception

now which part of any of that sounds like a boost to a man's ego or testosterone... Exactly, but i'll let you do the math on that one.
    rofl
    ***Scivation Solution5 Review*** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126065503

***Atlas Superweight Gainer Review*** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114928081

Please check them out :)

dropforce is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropforce is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropforce is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropforce is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropforce is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropforce is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropforce is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropforce is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropforce is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropforce is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropforce is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can get most Test boosters in canada, things like e-bol are tougher to get but i know a canadian site that carries them (e-bol and things like jacked) but you will pay more than on this site. But it is a canadian site so no customs issues

semms95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semms95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semms95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semms95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semms95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) semms95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    stoked

Closed Thread