Closed Thread
Page 118 of 302 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,540 of 9047
    KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

~ The Legion of Good Samaritans ~

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sorry if repost

"If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

CatSneezer69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatSneezer69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatSneezer69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatSneezer69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatSneezer69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatSneezer69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatSneezer69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatSneezer69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatSneezer69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatSneezer69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatSneezer69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post

Please go with this feminist liberal bullshyt.

Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000)

"that's what discipline is, discipline is going there and doing something that you don't want to do but you do it like you love it"

LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    New muscletech video:

SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SinglePlayer's 10 Biggest Tips on Winning at Life

Just a little one here to fill in space while I make another hard hitter

#3. Goals Work

For a long time, I was sceptical about all the motivational speakers and websites telling you to write down goals somewhere where you can see them. I was confident that just having a basic idea in my mind would get me where I wanted to be, until I realised that in about 6 months I hadn't done jack ****. Then, I decided to test out the theory.

I was in a real ****-hole situation as well. My late teens were glorious, I was really confident socially, started going clubs early with a fake id, I had money, a car, tons of people to go out with and a fair few girls who wanted me.

Then, I made the terrible decision to go to Uni, fell in with all those judgemental softcocks, began browsing /b/...and found myself turning 20, barely a year later, a loner, no car, no license, no job, no money, no future prospects, and a substance abuser. I hated myself for how hard I fell, and spent my time lamenting the old glory days, jacking off and browsing the misc (/b/ got boring). I felt like I couldn't do **** anymore. The Internet had made me so socially awkward that I hated even the idea of going out and talking to people. In my head I was a lone wolf outcast fighting against a world of dumb ******** women and their retarded white knight supporters.. in reality I was a pathetic hater who had nothing going for him, and noone to blame but himself.

At one point, I got desperate, and decided to try setting down some goals. I decided to make them as humble as possible (achieve the first stripe on my belt in BJJ, go up a shirt colour in Muay Thai, save $2k..), they almost hurt my ego. Saving 2 grand for a 20 year old is ridiculously easy, but in my position it seemed like a mile away. I put the goals up on my bedroom wall so they'd be the first thing I'd see in the morning and the last thing I'd see at night. This was about 3-4 months ago.

I'm making around 900 a week now (work in a real classy restaurant), I'm getting my stripe and I'm ranking up in a week, had my first BJJ comp on the weekend, and socially, I feel back to my old self. No more awkwardness, no more wondering what to say, I forced myself to be around as many people as possible as often as possible and now it's natural again. I used to hate every second that something would impact on my net browsing from the bedroom, now I'm on the Internet maybe an hour a day. When you get used to being on-the-go all the time, it gets easier and then becomes second nature. When I'm not actively doing something, I feel useless.

So yeah. Apologies for talking about myself, but I felt this was the best way to prove that something works - to say that you tried it and it works. I'm currently making new goals - I wanna buy an Audi A4 by the end of January, go on a cruise with a bitch to some pacific islands, get my second stripe and rank up again, and save 4k in the process. These feel a lot easier to achieve for me now, than the original ones felt 4 months ago. I don't even know what goals I'm going to set once I achieve these ones, but at the moment it seems like the sky's the limit.

Take my advice, set some goals. Now, either reduce the complexity of your goal, or double the time period in which to achieve it. TRUST ME. You want to save ten grand over 6 months? Write down 5 grand over 6 months. You wanna root 10 girls this month? Make it 10 girls over 2 months. Humans have a tendency to overestimate their ability, and when their goals begin ****ing up and not meeting expectations, they often abandon these goals and then even find ways to punish themselves. Make your goals humble, and you'll achieve them quickly. THEN, you can make your goals progressively more and more complex and harder to achieve, because you'll already be in a better position, and you'll have the mental belief that you can achieve whatever you set down for yourself.

laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got this off the animal pak site... kinda long but it's worth it.

From the time we are young, we are told that if we are to succeed in life that we must adopt and follow a code of right-doing. We are taught the value of discipline and reminded that those who are strict with themselves and avoid deviation will ultimately succeed. Perhaps nowhere have these concepts established such a stronghold as in bodybuilding. It is ingrained in us to never miss a day of training or a meal, to be strict with our training form, to never cheat on our diet, never skip a cardio session and the list goes on. And, generally speaking, the most common trait amongst any successful bodybuilder is discipline.

When I first began bodybuilding I was of the mentality that in order to be the best bodybuilder, I had to never miss a workout and never cheat on my diet. If I was sick, sore, exhausted, injured or otherwise ****ed up I went to the gym. If I was sick, nauseous, disgusted with what I was eating or I ate anyways. If I was precontest, starving myself, doing a ****load of cardio and not getting in better shape, I did more cardio and ate less food. When my body said “**** you.” I simply replied “No. **** you”. After all, that’s what it takes to win, right?

Sometimes that’s true. Nothing is accomplished without the pain. To get bigger, stronger and harder you need to push and push damn ****ing hard. It is a fight and you have to be on the winning end. But in order to win you have to know who you’re fighting. The pain, the nausea, the tiredness; they are the enemy. If you stopped each set every time it started to hurt you would accomplish ****. If you never pushed to the point where you’re previous meal threatened to come back up, you’re not going hard enough. If you never choked down what was best for you and just ate what you wanted to you would never know what it is like to be in contest shape. So **** the pain, **** the nausea, **** being tired and **** the easy way out. Save that **** for the guy who’s gonna get his ass handed to him onstage.

But when your body pushes back and tells you something is up, you better pull your head out of your ass and listen. Looking back on some of the **** I did when I was younger I realize that I wasn’t being dedicated, I was being a dumb ****. What could I or anyone else hope to accomplish by going to gym when sick? Who are you gonna impress by being able to say that you never missed a day of training even if you were sick, overtrained or injured? Maybe your fellow gym rats but as far as I’m concerned physiques speak for themselves and they don’t need bull**** bragging rights. Do you think I would be impressed if you told me that you went 16 weeks getting ready for a show and never once deviated from your diet? If you looked like **** I would not be impressed. What matters is how you look. It’s not about some macho bull****. Save that **** for your buddies in the gym because it means jack **** to me.

In fact, some of the best results are elicited from cheating. If I went a full pre-contest course and never once cheated or deviated from my diet I would come in looking small and soft. I find it necessary to throw in some garbage food here there when dieting. Cheeseburgers and fries and steak and eggs with pancakes are typically my go to meals. When I’m dieting I use the scale, the mirror and how I feel to gauge things. If I hit a point where my weights drops too quick and strength and fullness goes with it, having another chicken breast or sweet potato isn’t gonna do **** for me. My body needs to be brought back and calorie dense food is the way I do it.

Same goes for the guys who love to talk about how perfect their form and how they never cheat on any of their movements. Then I take one look at the guy telling me this and ask myself why he isn’t more impressive looking. Again, if you train with perfection and it’s getting you where you want to go, then that’s great. But most experienced lifters will agree that there is value in cheating. I’m all for strict form but when you’ve done 10 reps with strict form and the difference between ending the set or squeezing out a few more reps is a matter of cheating a little bit, you’d better believe it’s in your best interest to cheat.

Last on my list and perhaps the most important bone I have to pick is with the guys who brag about never missing a day of training. Really? Not one day? I’d put money on it that if you’re busting your ass in the gym and training like you’ve actually got two giant balls between your legs that you can only go so long before your never say die training attitude has your body begging for an extra day of rest. Go ahead and take the day. You’ll only be better for it. But that’s only if you need it. I’m not talking about being tired, not feeling like going or having something better to do. That **** doesn’t count. I’m talking you’re on the verge of overtraining and going to the gym and cranking out a real man’s workout is gonna put you over the edge. Take the ****ing day off, hardcore.

When I was young and naïve I believed that doing everything according to the plan would lead me to success. Now that I’ve got a little more experience under my belt I know that blindly sticking to any plan is a recipe for failure. Decisions are made minute to minute, day to day, set to set, rep to rep and are based on what is necessary here and now. I scream a big “**** you.” in the face of pain, tiredness and anything that can stop me short of pushing myself toward achieving success. But when my body tells me it’s in my best interest to deviate, I listen.
    IIFYM, u mad?

Morning Workout Crew

OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000)

just came across this. This is the most touching video i have ever seen.

Definitely nearly shed tears.
    A State of Trance Crew
    Misc Strength Crew

Best Lifts
    Snatch: 210 Lbs
    Clean and Jerk: 260 Lbs
    Squat (raw): 180kgs/410 lbs
    Bench (raw): 130 kgs /290 lbs
    Deadlift (raw): 225kgs /500 lbs
    Front Squat: 135 kgs /300 lbs

Proof of Lifts: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133880191

My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137691123

1k+

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SinglePlayer View Post
    Take my advice, set some goals. Now, either reduce the complexity of your goal, or double the time period in which to achieve it. TRUST ME. You want to save ten grand over 6 months? Write down 5 grand over 6 months. You wanna root 10 girls this month? Make it 10 girls over 2 months. Humans have a tendency to overestimate their ability, and when their goals begin ****ing up and not meeting expectations, they often abandon these goals and then even find ways to punish themselves. Make your goals humble, and you'll achieve them quickly. THEN, you can make your goals progressively more and more complex and harder to achieve, because you'll already be in a better position, and you'll have the mental belief that you can achieve whatever you set down for yourself.
    I dont agree with this. all you are advocating is that we make easy goals that we probably already know we can do. theres no point to that. goals should be lofty, should be out there. because if my goal is save 10 grand in 6 months and I really try, 5 grand is the minimun I will end up with. my failure would be your success.........overall setting high standards/goals will lead to better absolute results even if it technically wasnt what u wanted

Aspiring NPC Bodybuilder HeliumTwoPlus's Avatar
    HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    I dont agree with this. all you are advocating is that we make easy goals that we probably already know we can do. theres no point to that. goals should be lofty, should be out there. because if my goal is save 10 grand in 6 months and I really try, 5 grand is the minimun I will end up with. my failure would be your success.........overall setting high standards/goals will lead to better absolute results even if it technically wasnt what u wanted
    how many times are you going to post stupid things?
    My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PrepareYourAngus
    Best Gym Lifts: 335B/500S/475D (all with belt)

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HeliumTwoPlus View Post
    why is setting high standards stupid? lol at lowering standards to make yourself feel better. Just because it sounds good doesnt mean you shouldnt think and question some of the posts in here. some of it is BS. I dont see how lowering standards to gain false confidence is productive

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

Opine is just really nice. (+1000) Opine is just really nice. (+1000) Opine is just really nice. (+1000) Opine is just really nice. (+1000) Opine is just really nice. (+1000) Opine is just really nice. (+1000) Opine is just really nice. (+1000) Opine is just really nice. (+1000) Opine is just really nice. (+1000) Opine is just really nice. (+1000) Opine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't know if this has been posted before but I ****ing love this video. Unparalleled Freedom.
    The song is SAIL by AWOLnation. It's now a motivating tune for me because it reminds me of this dude flying. Lets me run a little farther, squeeze another few reps, do a few more drills.

LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why is setting high standards stupid? lol at lowering standards to make yourself feel better. Just because it sounds good doesnt mean you shouldnt think and question some of the posts in here. some of it is BS. I dont see how lowering standards to gain false confidence is productive
    I don't set goals past 1 week. I know I have a long term goal in mind but i create short goals to get to my longterm goal. Learn how to hit the 50meter target perfect before you try and shoot the 300meter target. I learn this from and alchoholic. He said " If you say I will stop drinking for 1 month you will drive yourself crazy so I tell myself i will try and make it to breakfast without drinking.....after breakfast I will try and make it to dinner without drinking next thing i know 10 years passed sober."

Originally Posted by LatvianLifter View Post
    I don't set goals past 1 week. I know I have a long term goal in mind but i create short goals to get to my longterm goal. Learn how to hit the 50meter target perfect before you try and shoot the 300meter target. I learn this from and alchoholic. He said " If you say I will stop drinking for 1 month you will drive yourself crazy so I tell myself i will try and make it to breakfast without drinking.....after breakfast I will try and make it to dinner without drinking next thing i know 10 years passed sober."
    whatever works. i tell myself im gonna do something and i'll do it end of discussion. I dont have to do it in spurts................if I dont want to drink for a year i dont have to break it down into months. just do the year

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HeliumTwoPlus View Post
    He's superman brah. He's always up for everything, all the time, and he never fails himself. We should all hope to be like him someday, he's a one in a billion, yet posts on a internet forum.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

End n be all of realness The_Realist's Avatar
    The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow that first one i lmao
    U mad? (not sure if furious)
    ***Anti-LDAR crew***

lebanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) lebanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) lebanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) lebanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) lebanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) lebanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) lebanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) lebanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) lebanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) lebanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) lebanen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    SinglePlayer's 10 Biggest Tips on Winning at Life

Just a little one here to fill in space while I make another hard hitter

#3. Goals Work

For a long time, I was sceptical about all the motivational speakers and websites telling you to write down goals somewhere where you can see them. I was confident that just having a basic idea in my mind would get me where I wanted to be, until I realised that in about 6 months I hadn't done jack ****. Then, I decided to test out the theory.

I was in a real ****-hole situation as well. My late teens were glorious, I was really confident socially, started going clubs early with a fake id, I had money, a car, tons of people to go out with and a fair few girls who wanted me.

Then, I made the terrible decision to go to Uni, fell in with all those judgemental softcocks, began browsing /b/...and found myself turning 20, barely a year later, a loner, no car, no license, no job, no money, no future prospects, and a substance abuser. I hated myself for how hard I fell, and spent my time lamenting the old glory days, jacking off and browsing the misc (/b/ got boring). I felt like I couldn't do **** anymore. The Internet had made me so socially awkward that I hated even the idea of going out and talking to people. In my head I was a lone wolf outcast fighting against a world of dumb ******** women and their retarded white knight supporters.. in reality I was a pathetic hater who had nothing going for him, and noone to blame but himself.

At one point, I got desperate, and decided to try setting down some goals. I decided to make them as humble as possible (achieve the first stripe on my belt in BJJ, go up a shirt colour in Muay Thai, save $2k..), they almost hurt my ego. Saving 2 grand for a 20 year old is ridiculously easy, but in my position it seemed like a mile away. I put the goals up on my bedroom wall so they'd be the first thing I'd see in the morning and the last thing I'd see at night. This was about 3-4 months ago.

I'm making around 900 a week now (work in a real classy restaurant), I'm getting my stripe and I'm ranking up in a week, had my first BJJ comp on the weekend, and socially, I feel back to my old self. No more awkwardness, no more wondering what to say, I forced myself to be around as many people as possible as often as possible and now it's natural again. I used to hate every second that something would impact on my net browsing from the bedroom, now I'm on the Internet maybe an hour a day. When you get used to being on-the-go all the time, it gets easier and then becomes second nature. When I'm not actively doing something, I feel useless.

So yeah. Apologies for talking about myself, but I felt this was the best way to prove that something works - to say that you tried it and it works. I'm currently making new goals - I wanna buy an Audi A4 by the end of January, go on a cruise with a bitch to some pacific islands, get my second stripe and rank up again, and save 4k in the process. These feel a lot easier to achieve for me now, than the original ones felt 4 months ago. I don't even know what goals I'm going to set once I achieve these ones, but at the moment it seems like the sky's the limit.

great, i loved you #2 article, and waiting for #4

DedSeksi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DedSeksi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DedSeksi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DedSeksi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DedSeksi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DedSeksi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DedSeksi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DedSeksi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DedSeksi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DedSeksi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DedSeksi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tomzo View Post
    for shy brahs:

Ha, except it doesn't work like that. In reality it's usually a bunch of one word answers from the girl until it gets awkward enough for you to stop talking to her
    Tira più un pelo di figa che un carro di buoi

SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    by goals i mean the short term **** you can actually do bro, don't confuse it with your vision
    look.. mine is to first make it big in mma, use the connections to get into hollywood, star in some movies, make a couple of masterpieces, write a few novels, use the cash to open a worldwide chain of hotels / cafes / restaurants, and so on. that's the life vision, that's a long term, that's something you probably won't ever achieve, but it's great to have a direction that you work towards, and even if you fall short of the mark, you still get a lot out of life. think of it like chess (or war if you want) - you have tactics, and you have strategy. Strategy is the long term vision and it's often a lot more vague, whereas tactics are the short term, battlefield, day to day goals. If you want to defeat the enemy, the number one thing you DONT wanna do is underestimate them. By setting lofty goals for yourself, you're basically underestimating the enemy.

HOWEVER you're right - you should never take anything at face value,a nd you should question everything you read. if you find it easy to achieve all your goals, no matter how lofty they are, then my hat goes off to you brah

Originally Posted by deadfingers View Post
    He's superman brah. He's always up for everything, all the time, and he never fails himself. We should all hope to be like him someday, he's a one in a billion, yet posts on a internet forum.
    all I did was say I dont believe in reducing your goals..........I dont see whats wrong with that opinion

by goals i mean the short term **** you can actually do bro, don't confuse it with your vision
    look.. mine is to first make it big in mma, use the connections to get into hollywood, star in some movies, make a couple of masterpieces, write a few novels, use the cash to open a worldwide chain of hotels / cafes / restaurants, and so on. that's the life vision, that's a long term, that's something you probably won't ever achieve, but it's great to have a direction that you work towards, and even if you fall short of the mark, you still get a lot out of life. think of it like chess (or war if you want) - you have tactics, and you have strategy. Strategy is the long term vision and it's often a lot more vague, whereas tactics are the short term, battlefield, day to day goals. If you want to defeat the enemy, the number one thing you DONT wanna do is underestimate them. By setting lofty goals for yourself, you're basically underestimating the enemy.

HOWEVER you're right - you should never take anything at face value,a nd you should question everything you read. if you find it easy to achieve all your goals, no matter how lofty they are, then my hat goes off to you brah
    I see, I kind of mis-read that the first time. Baby steps are important, but I thought u were talking about reducing the overall goal. my b

Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000) Vagoda is a name known to all. (+5000)

Single player. Where is number 4? INB4 Riot

rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Lifes simple. You make choices and you don't look back"

-Han, Fast and Furious Drift

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Sahara. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively outnumbers the set of actual people. In the teeth of these stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here. We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?

Richard Dawkins

not sure if repost.
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't stress over things when you should be happy you can.

I'm going to take risks so I never look back one day and have regrets.
    1k+

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all I did was say I dont believe in reducing your goals..........I dont see whats wrong with that opinion
    I'm just saying brah, you always seem to have a negative spin on things posted in here. Just take them in stride, not everything is meant to be taken literally.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cahoony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    'Its not who i am underneath, but what i do that defines me'
    "Don’t be scared to dream big, and don’t be afraid to be close to people. And never give up! It’s the tenacious not the talented that win.” - Bear Grylls

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Scotland brah

Closed Thread
Page 118 of 302 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast