Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 3369
    RPN4X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys, am gettin so confused on which to buy, I'm nearly 24 and really skinny, not joined a gym yet which gainer do you recommend to bulk up? Also can anyone help me with a diet plan? Thanks

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It wasn't cheap but Quick Mass worked for me. And I've used everything.... Currently giving Universal Real Gains a shot.

Apparently a good diet to put on muscle is a lot of food..... You can google any muscle building diet as well. Most include 1 gram per pound of weight of protein and a ratio of carbs.... and this and that. I'm not a pro builder so none of that matters to me really.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think a good mass gainer should consist of Whey Isolate, Maltodextrin and as little fat as possible. Fat slows down the digestion of proteins and carbs, and you don't want to be causing an insuline spike when taking in fats. That's my take on it at least!

waelhilal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys just have a question, i didnt read any one using Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer

2600 Calories Per Serving!
    184 Grams Of Protein Per Serving Providing An Anabolic Formula For Rapid Weight Gain!*\

Calories 2600
    Protein 184GM
    Carbohydrates 391GM
    Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) 46GM
    Fat 0GM

didnt find sugar ?

Russian Bear 10000 Weight Gainer

Calories 1860.00
    Calories from Fat 108

Total Fat (g) 12
    Saturated Fat (g) 4.60
    Trans Fat (g) 0.00
    Polyunsaturated Fat (g) 0.27
    Monounsaturated Fat (g) 3.25
    Total Carbohydrates (g) 330.00
    Dietary Fiber (g) 4.00
    Sugar (g) 58.00

Any Suggestion ?

hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by waelhilal View Post
    Guys just have a question, i didnt read any one using Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer
    It sucks, it's a 20 year old product, never changed, tons of sugar and cheap carbs.

There is a new Russian Bear called "10,000" but I think it's a different company that bought the rights to the name. I haven't looked at their ingredients.

hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50) hthoma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mccyjcb View Post
    I think a good mass gainer should consist of Whey Isolate, Maltodextrin and as little fat as possible. Fat slows down the digestion of proteins and carbs, and you don't want to be causing an insuline spike when taking in fats. That's my take on it at least!
    You need fat for a healthy diet. Yes it slows down digestion, but that shouldn't cause a problem for people who are bulking, because they're eating so much food throughout the day that I really doubt it's going to matter whether their post-workout shake can digest quickly or not. The stuff they ate 2-3-4 hours ago is still digesting and fueling their muscles.

As for maltodextrin, I've seen some companies try to claim it's a good carb, but I call BS, it's a cheap starch-based product with a high glycemic index, so it will most likely cause an insulin spike.

Look for products that use crushed oats, quinoa, or brown rice for their carbs instead.

chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm I pickle.

Has anyone posted about MT's? Too many to look through... But wife came to me saying which one I want for christman. MT's or Arnold's iron mass. Both had good points aswell as bad.
    Help me out plz,

Registered User ProjectFitness1's Avatar
    ProjectFitness1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProjectFitness1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProjectFitness1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProjectFitness1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProjectFitness1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProjectFitness1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProjectFitness1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProjectFitness1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProjectFitness1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProjectFitness1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProjectFitness1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by chavostrong View Post
    I'm I pickle.

Has anyone posted about MT's? Too many to look through... But wife came to me saying which one I want for christman. MT's or Arnold's iron mass. Both had good points aswell as bad.
    Help me out plz,
    whats MT's? Arnold mass gainer is good but im unsure on the beef protein. Heard the chocolate is the best flavour. I guess flavour will always be increased when carbs and fat arent really an issue!! No maltodextrin...big plus

CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    A Cheat Meal

the best weight gainer out there

SpeedOfLight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Biorythym AFTERGLOW Bazooka Fruit (the old formula). I don't think there is a close 2nd..

The price (value) is ri-di-cu-lous though

bobbuilderr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON pro gainer.

close thread.

RAMWolff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAMWolff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAMWolff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAMWolff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAMWolff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAMWolff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAMWolff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAMWolff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAMWolff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAMWolff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAMWolff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've switched to mostly organic and veggie based protein powders like Orgain (which these guys don't carry yet, they should, good tasting stuff).
    ---Wolff On The Prowl---

CFaulkner1097 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CFaulkner1097 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CFaulkner1097 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CFaulkner1097 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CFaulkner1097 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CFaulkner1097 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Mass Tech as it gives the best overall package. 1k calories without the milk included. 10g of creatine which is higher than most mass gainers. 13g of bcaa's and 7g of leucine which is surprisingly missing from many mass gainers. It has 168 carbs which isn't the greatest amount but still a good amount to have. It has REASONABLE serving sizes that throw many people off with other mass gainers making them waste their money. This has 13 days worth. It isn't the cheapest mass gainer but is reasonable price as well. On amazon I pay 90 dollars a month for it. If you think about it most mass gainers are missing the creatine and buying creatine separately would cause mass tech to be cheaper. Mass Tech mixes very well if you take 1/2 the serving size with 16oz of milk twice a day. No chunks every time I shake it. Also vanilla and chocolate are the best tasting mass gainers I have ever tried. It is hard to find good tasting mass gainers as most end up tasting thick

musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GimmeTheJooce View Post
    cookies and cream... best universal taste ermagerddd

chocolate whey with nutella, peanut butter and almonds.. outta sight flavor
    ill have to try it

DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you aren't making your own, you're more than likely buy overpriced stuff.

Forearm-workouts.com Hairywookie's Avatar
    Hairywookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TeamInzer View Post
    the one with the most amount of calories in a serving
    Very true. But not all calories are created equal: you wouldn't want one full of fat.
    Pump those forearms to the max at www.forearm-workouts.com

Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by corymilliken93 View Post
    Carnivor Mass by Muscle Meds, in my opinion, is the best weight/mass gainer. With 710 calories and 50g of protein, you aren't getting very many empty calories (if any at all). In addition, there is 0 sugar, 0 fat, and if I'm not mistaken, 0 Cholesterol. Although it seams simplistic, this mass gainer is unique due to its 'iSpike' ingredient. The 'iSpike' spikes your insulin so that you will make sufficient use of the creatine that is added to the mass gainer.
    Ahh Damn....
    I was just going to buy Carnivor Mass but didn't know about this iSpike
    It increases insulin????
    Forget that!!! I don't want decreased insulin sensitivity... that's a road straight to type II diabetes!!
    Keep false accusations out of your sig line

BoomWuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomWuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomWuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomWuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomWuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomWuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomWuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomWuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomWuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomWuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomWuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Serious Mass by ON

taylorros12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    weight gainer go online top rated company and find trustworthy for best weight gainer
    [url=http://www.authorityproductshop.com]
    authority product shop[/url]

DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    cottage cheese, banana, sunflower butter, scoop of whey and milk

tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    grizz mass has been my favorite with great taste. The best is just straight up penutbutter. shop right brand a jar a day.

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    For me, a good quality Protein powder, Milk, banana and PB......but of course just my opinion
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

Registered User michaelbradley5's Avatar
    michaelbradley5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm amazed that nobody has mentioned it because I love the results I get from it. Ultimate nutrition, ISO MASS Xtreme gainer. Tastes like a lumpy turd, smells like a chocolate coated fish, has given me results that nothing else has. Body building shop in a tub. God bless it.

Caldo21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    R1 Gain by Rule One Proteins! It has a 1.5:1 ratio of carbsrotein with minimal fat! One serving has 50 grams of protein, 75 grams of carbs, and only 3 grams of fat! Helps you make mad gains will keeping fat gains minimal! And made of super quality products too, no cheap fillers like most companies. Definitely recommend R1 Gain

Airwheelwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to test Airwheel Products at CES show in Las Vegas in USA:
    Date: Jan 6th to Jan 9th,2016
    Hilton Hall
    Booth No:48001 & 48003

GimmeProtein1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Universal Real Gains, big fan.

ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really like serious mass from optimum nutrition chocolate flavor the taste is amazing the only negative side affect is probably the scoop size, its like a sand bucket. The carbs are amazing as well and you probably wont be able to fit 2 scoops into one shaker cup.
    Royal gains NYC-------- Search that up.

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like to make my own Mass Gainer

Milk (preferably Almond Milk)
    Lg banana
    PB
    2-3 scoops of a good whey....

Drink 2 of these a day and you will be good.
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

Caldo21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've heard nothing but good things about R1 LBS. Over 1000 calories in 2 scoops, 5:1 carb to protein ratio, and only 4g of fat per serving. Great way to make lean gains!

asdfggh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asdfggh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asdfggh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asdfggh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asdfggh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asdfggh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asdfggh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asdfggh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asdfggh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asdfggh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asdfggh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ilgarx View Post
    I really like serious mass from optimum nutrition chocolate flavor the taste is amazing the only negative side affect is probably the scoop size, its like a sand bucket. The carbs are amazing as well and you probably wont be able to fit 2 scoops into one shaker cup.
    do you know if its safe for lactose intolerant people? I can eat icecream, most cheeses, even most yogurts but straight milk kills me.