Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    Claypool to the bears.

a week after dropping a zero on us, it is finally George Pickens szn.
    I was at the game in Philly, so I got to watch the secondary all game. They tried with Pickens, they really tried. Slay and Bradberry are both shut down studs, and none of the outside receivers were open at all, so they had to work the middle of the field with Claypool and Freiermuth instead. They tried to take shots to Pickens a couple times anyway. Once he made a catch but had to push off to get open and another he made a leaping catch over Bradberry, who just poked the ball out of his hands as he was completing the catch. The Eagles were really impressive. They are an elite team this year.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    I was at the game in Philly, so I got to watch the secondary all game. They tried with Pickens, they really tried. Slay and Bradberry are both shut down studs, and none of the outside receivers were open at all, so they had to work the middle of the field with Claypool and Freiermuth instead. They tried to take shots to Pickens a couple times anyway. Once he made a catch but had to push off to get open and another he made a leaping catch over Bradberry, who just poked the ball out of his hands as he was completing the catch. The Eagles were really impressive. They are an elite team this year.
    despite the zero i found his usage from weeks 3-7 really encouraging. with claypool out of town i really hope Pickens becomes a star over the next few weeks. i also really need him to for fantasy purposes but just saying.

the timing is strong too. he has the bye week to get ready for (hopefully) an expanded role in the offense.

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seems like a good time to buy Steelers players. Bye week + schedule becomes a lot softer going forward.

Really annoyed that Cooks didn't get traded today. Just made too much sense for the Packers to make a deal work. Wouldn't be surprised if this dude retires this week or pulls a Ridley and takes a mental health break for ROS.
    Last edited by WHChampion; 11-01-2022 at 04:15 PM.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WHChampion View Post
    Seems like a good time to buy Steelers players. Bye week + schedule becomes a lot softer going forward.

Really annoyed that Cooks didn't get traded today. Just made too much sense for the Packers to make a deal work. Wouldn't be surprised if this dude retires this week or pulls a Ridley and takes a mental health break for ROS.
    Yes and no. I watch every snap of every Steelers game. Buy on Pickens for sure. He'll be a volatile WR2 ROS, but someone who I have no issue starting as a WR2 or flex in any week. He can have zeros like last week, but he should have a game or two of 35-40, too, so you just have to take the upside with the downside with rookies. I think also buy on Najee if his owner's frustration level has hit the boiling point and you can get a good discount. For IRL football, the rest of the season is an evaluation for Pickett. I don't think I want him in fantasy because he'll be too inconsistent for a QB. Diontae is going to continue to be too inconsistent as well unless you can get him at a discount. The coaching staff should be looking to establish the Pickett to Pickens chemistry, so Diontae might be sidelined a little. Freiermuth is worth a look, too, with how much of a wasteland TE has been this season.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    underdog week. getting nothing out of WR. pick 3 of these 4 (2WR / 1 FLX)

Darnell Mooney v MIA
    Josh Palmer @ ATL
    Helaire v TEN
    Doubs @ DET

I like Palmer, i like his matchup and his QB of course. Williams out for sure and Keenan is eternally questionable. I'm more worried about Mooney vs Doubs. Mooney is the #1 while Doubs might only have numbers if other guys are out.

Helaire bores me and basically lost his job. it's just a dart throw if he hits the endzone and cracks 10 points.

underdog week. getting nothing out of WR. pick 3 of these 4 (2WR / 1 FLX)

Darnell Mooney v MIA
    Josh Palmer @ ATL
    Helaire v TEN
    Doubs @ DET

I like Palmer, i like his matchup and his QB of course. Williams out for sure and Keenan is eternally questionable. I'm more worried about Mooney vs Doubs. Mooney is the #1 while Doubs might only have numbers if other guys are out.

Helaire bores me and basically lost his job. it's just a dart throw if he hits the endzone and cracks 10 points.
    I like Mooney for sure. He's been much better lately after being basically a zero for September. Investing a second for Claypool seems to be signaling the need to develop Fields' passing game some, too (and Claypool is actually a great complement as a big receiver to the smaller Mooney). Mooney should be a usable player in the second half, whereas GB's season is currently circling the drain and the way to potentially get back into it for them would be featuring the RBs, not the WRs.

I think you have to go with Palmer, but he was really underwhelming in a supposed expanded role when Allen got hurt after being a camp and preseason stud. Just temper your expectations a little.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes and no. I watch every snap of every Steelers game. Buy on Pickens for sure. He'll be a volatile WR2 ROS, but someone who I have no issue starting as a WR2 or flex in any week. He can have zeros like last week, but he should have a game or two of 35-40, too, so you just have to take the upside with the downside with rookies. I think also buy on Najee if his owner's frustration level has hit the boiling point and you can get a good discount. For IRL football, the rest of the season is an evaluation for Pickett. I don't think I want him in fantasy because he'll be too inconsistent for a QB. Diontae is going to continue to be too inconsistent as well unless you can get him at a discount. The coaching staff should be looking to establish the Pickett to Pickens chemistry, so Diontae might be sidelined a little. Freiermuth is worth a look, too, with how much of a wasteland TE has been this season.
    My guess is Freiermuth benefits the most with Claypool's departure. Pretty sure both of them work the middle of the field predominantly? So with Claypool gone you'd have to figure that's going to open up an increase in targets for Freiermuth.

Pickens will certainly have a larger role as well, but from a deep ball perspective can't see an uptick in those targets just because Claypool is now gone.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    My guess is Freiermuth benefits the most with Claypool's departure. Pretty sure both of them work the middle of the field predominantly? So with Claypool gone you'd have to figure that's going to open up an increase in targets for Freiermuth.

Pickens will certainly have a larger role as well, but from a deep ball perspective can't see an uptick in those targets just because Claypool is now gone.
    Pickens will continue to see an uptick in targets not because of Claypool but because the offense should be designed around him and Pickett for the rest of the season. They tried this weekend, but Bradberry and Slay had him covered like a glove all game. Freiermuth will benefit from Claypool's absence. They named Steven Sims as the replacement slot receiver today, but he is a punt returner and 4th or 5th caliber WR, so he's not going to be a factor.

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So many people talked themselves out of drafting CMC at 1.01 because his injury history and instead took JT.

Brutal.

So many people talked themselves out of drafting CMC at 1.01 because his injury history and instead took JT.

Brutal.
    can you blame them? it'd be hindsight to say otherwise right now. JT had a great offensive line and was the king last year. younger and (at the time) fully healthy. Mccaff was glass for a couple seasons (10 games played over 2 years) and on the worst team in the league.

so sure, if you could go back in time and tell me "hey Christian is going to be traded to a very good team and stay healthy" you'd take him. but you could say that about a lot of players.

if you go back a couple pages you see i trade miles sanders and amon'ra for jamarr chase. if only i knew he had a major hip injury on the way.

tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    can you blame them? it'd be hindsight to say otherwise right now. JT had a great offensive line and was the king last year. younger and (at the time) fully healthy. Mccaff was glass for a couple seasons (10 games played over 2 years) and on the worst team in the league.

so sure, if you could go back in time and tell me "hey Christian is going to be traded to a very good team and stay healthy" you'd take him. but you could say that about a lot of players.
    This. Every league I am in JT went first, but every person said if they knew CMC would stay healthy they'd take him. Let alone knowing his team would drastically improve

Brutal.
    I took Justin Jefferson at 1.02 instead of CMC. I just did not trust his ability to stay healthy. JJ has been fine, too, though.

if you go back a couple pages you see i trade miles sanders and amon'ra for jamarr chase. if only i knew he had a major hip injury on the way.
    The whole RB position is injury prone so might as well just go for the highest upside. If someone thought JT would be better because of the line and workload that's different but so many people said he was a nobrainer 1.01 due to being younger and no injury history.

I took Justin Jefferson at 1.02 instead of CMC. I just did not trust his ability to stay healthy. JJ has been fine, too, though.
    I had 1.02 in my snake and ended up going CMC. Felt him and JJ were about the same but knew it was likely I'd be taking 2 WRs at the 2/3 turn.

I had 1.02 in my snake and ended up going CMC. Felt him and JJ were about the same but knew it was likely I'd be taking 2 WRs at the 2/3 turn.
    I got Javonte and Mike Williams at the next turn, which I thought was a steal at the time, but not looking too good in retrospect. LOL.

JT ruled out and Hines gone, it's Deon Jackson SZN (although the matchup isn't great...).

I got Javonte and Mike Williams at the next turn, which I thought was a steal at the time, but not looking too good in retrospect. LOL.
    I ended up grabbing Andrews/Evans. Both Hill and AJ Brown went at the turn.

Javonte and Williams are rough in hindsight. I don't think anyone predicted those teams would be that bad. I thought that whole division would be a goldmine.

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is why you should draft and/or pick up your star RBs backup in case something goes wrong.

There’s no shame in having JT and picking him high. Only way to hedge against it is add their backup too.

I have Cook and originally had Mattison on my team for this reason. I have admittedly dropped Mattison to hold a slew of other RBs out of necessity recently because my RB situation is a train wreck and I need someone to step up to complement Cook. But ideally I would have Mattison still on my team right now.

And if Foreman emerges and I feel more securely about him in Carolina I’ll likely drop CEH to add Mattison tbh. Already have Hubbard if Foreman goes down. But for now I can’t make that commitment until I know for sure Foreman can be trusted.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

I ended up grabbing Andrews/Evans. Both Hill and AJ Brown went at the turn.

Javonte and Williams are rough in hindsight. I don't think anyone predicted those teams would be that bad. I thought that whole division would be a goldmine.
    I also had Javonte and was so counting on him having a breakout year and have been so let down. Even without the injury the Broncos were just complete trash and limited his value while he was active.

I definitely knew I was gambling with DJ Moore and Diontae Johnson so it stings a little less to see their struggles. Javonte I was so set on though. Had him last year too and was amped up for a crazy productive season from him that never happened
    -SoutheastBeast1

sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    .5 PPR who should I flex?

Allen Robinson @ TB
    Isiah Pacheco vs. Tenn
    DeAndre Carter @ ATL (Keenan Allen and Mike Williams both out)
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 215

Max
    Bench = 335
    Squat = 365
    Dead = 425

Originally Posted by sandcar3 View Post
    .5 PPR who should I flex?

Allen Robinson @ TB
    Isiah Pacheco vs. Tenn
    DeAndre Carter @ ATL (Keenan Allen and Mike Williams both out)
    oof

i have no idea what Pacheco is right now. That whole backfield sucks.
    Carter should get a few looks. Everyone's hyping Palmer (myself included). plus matchup too. generally i wouldn't mind starting him and seeing what happens. HOWEVER in your shoes...I'm going AR.

Robinson has 6+ targets in 3 of last 4 games. Showing signs of life. Kupp is banged up, will play but not 100%. I'd just go Robinson.

oof

i have no idea what Pacheco is right now. That whole backfield sucks.
    Carter should get a few looks. Everyone's hyping Palmer (myself included). plus matchup too. generally i wouldn't mind starting him and seeing what happens. HOWEVER in your shoes...I'm going AR.

Robinson has 6+ targets in 3 of last 4 games. Showing signs of life. Kupp is banged up, will play but not 100%. I'd just go Robinson.
    Ya I'd just go Robinson. He's near the top in RZ targets so a decent chance he comes away with a TD.

Carter is the 4th option behind Ekeler, Everett, and Palmer and he apparently picked up an "illness" so I'd look elsewhere. Adams also had an illness last week and didn't do chit.

Need to play 2

0.5 PPR

Lazard @DET
    Doubs @DET
    Singletary @NYJ
    -SoutheastBeast1

Need to play 2

0.5 PPR

Lazard @DET
    Doubs @DET
    Singletary @NYJ
    i'll go with the lizard and singletary. i guess i'd just be gambling that Lazard gets more opportunities than Doubs

i'll go with the lizard and singletary. i guess i'd just be gambling that Lazard gets more opportunities than Doubs
    Part of me wants to just play them both and if GB was playing like they have in that past maybe I’m not even questioning it.

But they’ve been so terrible this year. If I play them both I’m basically banking on a 180 for them this year. Detroit is the team it could happen against though, if ever. So I don’t know…
    -SoutheastBeast1

Part of me wants to just play them both and if GB was playing like they have in that past maybe I’m not even questioning it.

But they’ve been so terrible this year. If I play them both I’m basically banking on a 180 for them this year. Detroit is the team it could happen against though, if ever. So I don’t know…
    not to make light of it but....Doubs was not the move

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wonderful day to be playing against Mixon

not to make light of it but....Doubs was not the move
    I did sit Doubs thankfully. Though Singletary didn’t exactly light the world on fire.
    -SoutheastBeast1

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this bye week was crazy for my team lol all my starting WR and back ups went on a bye. had to drop sutton just to have a line up. oh well
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

I also had Javonte and was so counting on him having a breakout year and have been so let down. Even without the injury the Broncos were just complete trash and limited his value while he was active.

I definitely knew I was gambling with DJ Moore and Diontae Johnson so it stings a little less to see their struggles. Javonte I was so set on though. Had him last year too and was amped up for a crazy productive season from him that never happened
    Yeah, the Broncos are the most disappointing team I've seen in years. The hype with Russell Wilson coming and a potential budding star RB in Williams and three quality WRs and an up and coming TE in Albert O, they were poised for a major offensive breakout, and every single one of them has been a monumental bust as the Broncos have become the single most boring team in the league. Obviously, Javonte's injury was unfortunate, but he wasn't setting the world on fire before he went down, either, and Wilson has been massively outplayed by Geno Smith as his replacement in Seattle. I can't imagine being a Broncos fan knowing there are 4 more guaranteed years of this coming. Oof. They may need to just take the $200m dead cap hit next year and just fold the franchise for a year, LOL.

gotta give it up to Derrick Henry. came into the season with a lot of questions about his health. lots of folks saying he'd never be the same again especially without AJ Brown around.

since then Tannehill got hurt, LT Lewan got hurt and they've gotten zero out of Robert Woods or Treylon Burks (also hurt). Everyone in the arena knows Derrick is running the ball yet he keeps trucking and dominating. What a star.