Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Charlie Murphy View Post
    OH NOES, not fructose

Pssssstttt......Dr's actually don't know it all.

LOL@people doing something they don't like, such as drinking shakes that taste terrible. Mine of course taste amazing.
    ...and you do?
    Yahweh is a man of war. Yahweh is his name. - Exodus 15:3

hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been drinking green smoothies for a while - However, my blender is terrible and doesn't grind up the components completely, which leaves poor consistency that ultimately affects how well it goes down. I have to constantly stop drinking to swallow the bigger chunks.

Is a nutribullet worth buying? I want to be able to drink it like its water in one go.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice.. Gonna try it myself.. Going to Bali for a vacation and will a veggie shake diet to while doing my list of things to do in bali
    Pain is temporary.. Pride is forever!

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is a greens supplement worth getting? im too lazy to buy a bunch of veggies and blend it every morning.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - for things like strawberries or blueberries you'll still have seeds regardless
    - if taste is an issure add in some honey, but use less banana or yoghurt to not throw off consistency
    - would rather eat avocado in sandwiches or even by itself with salt and pepper hnnnnnngggg
    Last edited by MajesticLion; 12-18-2014 at 05:58 AM.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ragingcrayon View Post
    my skin is looking pretty darn good... that's why I throw the avocado in there - heard the fats are good for skin
    Healthy fats, adds a creamy flavor, plus ****ing full of fiber. Been eating 1/day until recently. Need to get back in the habit
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

vmatix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmatix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmatix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmatix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmatix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmatix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmatix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmatix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmatix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmatix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmatix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks to OP and this thread, ordered a nutribullet to up my green intake plus it seems to be quite convenient and there are tons of cool recipes to try. I've been eating too much veggies over the last couple months and I'm already sick and tired of that, especially while bulking.

Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000)
    My daily smoothie:

A little water
    Plain greek yogurt
    Spinach
    Kale
    Banana
    Frozen berries (straw/blue/black/raspberries)
    Chia seeds

Hnnnng

Registered User AnotherScorpion's Avatar
    AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OH NOES, not fructose

Pssssstttt......Dr's actually don't know it all.

LOL@people doing something they don't like, such as drinking shakes that taste terrible. Mine of course taste amazing.
    If you want to lean up, you have to minimize fructose. Fructose is the most lipophilic carbohydrate which converts to activated glycerol (g-3-p), which is directly used to turn free fatty acids (FFAs) into triglycerides. The more g-3-p you have, the more fat you store.
    "The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

Bernard Shaw

RIP Johan Cruyff 1947-2016

**Més que un club crew**

BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree with op except I eat my veggies. My life got a lot better for me after I fixed up my diet. Haven't had burgers, fries or pizza in 6 months.
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

**l**MISC GIF CREW**l** -

Misc WristWatch Crew

Manliest of All Men TheBlackHombre's Avatar
    TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn I thought about doing this awhile back but I'm going to finally start. Need to up my fruit and veggie game
    www.smashstick.com

Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by santal0l View Post
    What the fuk OP? Why did you record a vertical video?
    Lost it with "that's why he had so many powers"

I already bought the nutribullet and i am gonna try your recipe OP.

I also bought the Nutribullet Recipe Book to make different stuff errday
    The moments of my life in which I've grown had to do with failures; the moments of my life when I've gotten worse, had to do with success. Success is deforming, relax, deceives, makes us worse, we fall in love too much of ourselves; failure is the opposite, it's formative, makes us strong, brings us closer to our convictions, make us consistent.

Marcelo Bielsa

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bassinyoface View Post
    awesome raging hard crayon boner brah!!
    Have you ever tried progressive vege greens? if so how does this compare?
    I am of the school of thought that eating your nutrients is always better than supplements/pills/powders but just curious on if you've tried the other route?

just in time this thread has came...I am buying myself a refurbed blendtec for x-mas since my now 2nd magic bullet is on its last leg
    don't know what progressive vege greens are

Originally Posted by santal0l View Post
    What the fuk OP? Why did you record a vertical video?
    I dunno. I have a potato iphone. It's the only apple thing I've ever bought and definitely the last. I guess I could've held the phone sideways and it was my fault... but it's not a very smart phone if it doesn't tell me what to do

Originally Posted by truthhurts View Post
    "EC 2x a day"

c'mon brah, give credit where credits due. None of this veggie shake bullchit
    negged. don't come in and talk about sht I've addressed repeatedly.

Originally Posted by Darkace View Post
    you should throw a couple multis in the blender for that extra dat der boost

srs
    but I multi w lunch!

Originally Posted by BusterHymen69 View Post
    Why not just a regular blender? Ostar is good
    they don't work as well (srs) - plus I lost the top to my blender and grabbed the nutribullet and definitely prefer it. If you're broke I'm sure a blender suffices fine... but I paid $60 or so for the nutribullet on sale and it's a worthwhile investment IMO

Originally Posted by WarrNation View Post
    ....they are not overpriced enough.
    lulz... $30 vs $60 isn't a big deal ... but I don't think anyone needs to be spending $400+ on dis sht

Originally Posted by FIREnICE View Post
    dat NY accent. you forgot seaweed. i'd make that addition for even more powers like jesus
    the fukk does seaweed do?

Originally Posted by TheFeels View Post
    Been thinking about this for ages and this thread finally pushed me to buy one. Tasted good as fuark mane
    das it mane

Originally Posted by hardenedbrah View Post
    I've been drinking green smoothies for a while - However, my blender is terrible and doesn't grind up the components completely, which leaves poor consistency that ultimately affects how well it goes down. I have to constantly stop drinking to swallow the bigger chunks.

Is a nutribullet worth buying? I want to be able to drink it like its water in one go.
    see above - I def prefer the bullet for dis sht right hur

Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    is a greens supplement worth getting? im too lazy to buy a bunch of veggies and blend it every morning.
    dunno to be honest. when I see that controlled labs green supp has 15 calories, and my shake has 500... it makes me question how much benefit really comes from theirs... like is there a science to pulling out the exact good sht from all those veggies and fruits and packing it into a 15 calorie mix? I dunno... I'm preachin broscience101 here cuz I have no clue... but I will buy a tub and mix it in with my existing shake to see what's what. more powaaaaa

Originally Posted by Prostagma View Post
    My daily smoothie:

A little water
    Plain greek yogurt
    Spinach
    Kale
    Banana
    Frozen berries (straw/blue/black/raspberries)
    Chia seeds

Hnnnng
    sounds good as fark

Originally Posted by BBNobu View Post
    Agree with op except I eat my veggies. My life got a lot better for me after I fixed up my diet. Haven't had burgers, fries or pizza in 6 months.
    that's what I should've mentioned in OP... EC has never done this for me... I actually don't eat badly anymore. Like I am a cheeseburger, pizza, and taco bell guy through and through... and luckily I have a decent metabolism and usually lift heavy so put the cals to work... but now I have absolutely no interest in eating any of those. I'm not being righteous... and if I was at a friend's house and they served pizza or burgers I'd eat the fukk out of them... but left to my own devices my body just doesn't crave crap right now. And I'm talking around halloween I could easily eat a whole bag of the mini snickers. Now I just don't want crap.

Every year we kick off NYE at Black Hammer's apartment and we each have to bring snacks... I always bring taco bell case... and this year I will too.. and I'll eat the fukk out of it... so again... not being righteous or snooty or on some hippie "eating veggies is the only thing to do" time... just saying in gerneral - my body just doesn't crave a huge double bacon cheeseburger anymore... whereas typically I could go to wendy's - have a toss up between the baconator and some other superburger... and just get both.

ps - location: Japan

you put whales and dolphins in your shake brah?

JJJKKKKK - I love Godzilla and E. Honda brah (and eating at nobu when bonuses are good lulz)

Originally Posted by TheBlackHombre View Post
    Damn I thought about doing this awhile back but I'm going to finally start. Need to up my fruit and veggie game
    do it to it

Originally Posted by Hitokiry View Post
    Lost it with "that's why he had so many powers"

I already bought the nutribullet and i am gonna try your recipe OP.

I also bought the Nutribullet Recipe Book to make different stuff errday
    share the good recipes when you come across them. Keeping this thread bumped should help keep people into the habit. sounds like a lot of people started and fell off... I don't wanna be another statistic brah
    Last edited by ragingcrayon; 12-18-2014 at 05:25 AM.
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Heres my version of Opie's shake. I use a vitamix, can confirm it is goat.

1 3/4 cup of oats
    1 cup of greek fat free yogurt
    1 cup blueberries
    1 cup strawberries
    1 cup broccoli
    1 cup spinach
    1 cup kale
    1/2 avocado
    8 oz vanilla almond milk
    4-6 oz of water so its not too thick
    1 spoonful of almond butter
    1 scoop chocolate protein
    2 tsp of spirulina

Guaranteed to make you chit like a tied monkey. So good for you
    I'm super serial

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by caublet View Post

1 3/4 cup of oats
    1 cup blueberries
    1 cup strawberries
    1 cup broccoli
    1 cup spinach
    1 cup kale
    1/2 avocado
    8 oz vanilla almond milk
    2 tsp of spirulina

huge shake. cals gotta be over 1k!
    you should read this

TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I generally have one per day, usually lunch... I'm on that nutribullet time, had the original and it lasted daily use for about 2 years, then ended up getting the bigger version not long ago. I can't say mine is a green smoothie though, I generally do half veg and half fruit, this is so I keep my sanity because it tastes delicious. Over the years I've developed a "recipe" which I generally stick to because i'm a creature of habit:

Fill up half the cup with spinach and carrots
    Add a scoop of ON vanilla protein
    Bout a cup of oats
    ~TSP of ACV (thanks misc)
    Spoonful of natural peanutbutter
    Enough water so it's not clumpy
    and top it off with whatever fruit I have, usually apples, but sometimes I'll buy the mixed frozen fruit if I'm feeling lazy (I know it's not as nutritious as fresh fruit), but it does taste better and since it's frozen it makes the consistency almost like a slushy.

In the rare event that I go a week or so without having a smoothie, the next time I have one, maybe 45min-hour later, um, how do I put this, lets say it certainly "cleans you out"
    USMC '04-'08

"I've known kings to be beggars and beggars to be kings, all because they believed it so"

Originally Posted by TFMOA View Post
    I generally have one per day, usually lunch... I'm on that nutribullet time, had the original and it lasted daily use for about 2 years, then ended up getting the bigger version not long ago. I can't say mine is a green smoothie though, I generally do half veg and half fruit, this is so I keep my sanity because it tastes delicious. Over the years I've developed a "recipe" which I generally stick to because i'm a creature of habit:

Fill up half the cup with spinach and carrots
    Add a scoop of ON vanilla protein
    Bout a cup of oats
    ~TSP of ACV (thanks misc)
    Spoonful of natural peanutbutter
    Enough water so it's not clumpy
    and top it off with whatever fruit I have, usually apples, but sometimes I'll buy the mixed frozen fruit if I'm feeling lazy (I know it's not as nutritious as fresh fruit), but it does taste better and since it's frozen it makes the consistency almost like a slushy.

In the rare event that I go a week or so without having a smoothie, the next time I have one, maybe 45min-hour later, um, how do I put this, lets say it certainly "cleans you out"
    yea - the most notable effect for me was the poop the first few times. I went from being a once every 2 days guy to a 2x a day guy... now I've leveled out to 1 solid green poop per day. textbook poop too, save for the color
    you should read this

caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    huge shake. cals gotta be over 1k!

Yeah its just over 1,000 cals
    I'm super serial

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

the fukk does seaweed do?

i forgot that kelp IS seaweed. you're already eating it brah

http://greatist.com/health/superfood-seaweed

fountain of youth
    We're All Gonna Make It
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm so in on this! I gotta lose about 16 lbs.

BUT - how does all that fit in the blender??!!!

Originally Posted by caublet View Post

1 3/4 cup of oats
    1 cup blueberries
    1 cup strawberries
    1 cup broccoli
    1 cup spinach
    1 cup kale
    1/2 avocado
    8 oz vanilla almond milk
    2 tsp of spirulina

- US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cot damn it OP I've been drinking this ****gytime shake for the past few days because of this thread. Saves me so much time from cooking.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get a 16oz veggie drink from the street cart (no ice or added water) every morning before work for $3.50. kale, spinach, celery, parsley, ginger, and orange juice. brb knocking out veggies for the day before 8am.

Registered User princecharming8's Avatar
    princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) princecharming8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My daily smoothie:

1/4 cup of water
    One banana
    Half Tomato
    Two tablespoons apple cider vinegar
    1 scoop whey
    1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
    2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    Handful of spinach or kale
    1/2 cup of greek yogurt

Ever since I got the nutribullet a couple of months ago I've been making these smoothies every morning. Energy feels slightly better and best benefit of all is been waking up with solid morning wood again!
    Extremely Handsome and Good Looking No Longer Virgin Crew

ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP: What's your source for Spirulina? Don't know which one's legit or not. Thinking of going to whole foods or getting it on amazon ( the one with best reviews)

Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WarrNation View Post
    ...and you do?
    Did I say I did?

Just saying you seem to be the type who if a Dr says something you'll automatically think they are right, just because they are a doctor.

Dr's know medicine, but very few know nutrition.
    When it comes to rep power, just remember this. Better red than dead. Your reps mean squat in real life. Just thank the lord that you have your health.

Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AnotherScorpion View Post
    If you want to lean up, you have to minimize fructose. Fructose is the most lipophilic carbohydrate which converts to activated glycerol (g-3-p), which is directly used to turn free fatty acids (FFAs) into triglycerides. The more g-3-p you have, the more fat you store.
    Fruits make you fat

Bbbbbbbbbbbbroooooooooooooscience
    When it comes to rep power, just remember this. Better red than dead. Your reps mean squat in real life. Just thank the lord that you have your health.

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is anyone else doing farts that could make a dead man cry seriously i feel like negging myself

Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    LOL@too lazy to buy veggies and blend.

****gits like this probably opt for the leg extension machine over squatting.

Originally Posted by godownfighting View Post
    is anyone else doing farts that could make a dead man cry seriously i feel like negging myself
    Do they kind of burn to, like they're being cooked on the way out?

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do they kind of burn to, like they're being cooked on the way out?
    Nah just regular put they linger like a motherfukr