Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    Sorry buddy, but why should I listen to you if I haven't seen you in bikini bottoms, completely shaven, & tanned to perfection?
    I shave my legs... does that count?!
    ENCLAVE
    Fitness & Nutrition
    CISSN
    CSCS
    CF-L1

Cyclist, Sprinter, Foodie.

I Train to Bring You Pain kfisherx's Avatar
    kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sub for Alan's return to school the cleantards!

Originally Posted by n3wborn View Post
    because its a guideline!!!!!

im making the point that 40/40/20 is a fair rough GUIDELINE
    Your complete newbnness is showing brah... 40/40/20 is a horrible guideline for most women, any athlete and anyone not within your own personal range of daily kcals. Just 'cause something works for you does not make it a "good general guideline." People who know what they are talking about do not speak in ratios. You should be quiet, read and learn.

When you cleantards can all agree 100% on what the definition is of "clean" eating, come back and let us all know what it is.

We have been through this subject time and time and time again. Here is the last one. All 25 pages of it including all the "eat snickers all day" bull**** comments... LOL!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126224253
    Last edited by kfisherx; 09-14-2010 at 12:20 AM.

Physicist in Training JValjean724's Avatar
    JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Horse View Post
    The Bodybuilding.com Mission:

"To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through
    information, motivation and supplementation."
    Note: Information

If you're implying that in a discussion about human physiology, he who has the best semi-nudes is the authority, then you've built yourself a weak argument. THAT's my point. I have a bunch of client work to catch up with, & I'll return to see if you can go head to head with sound logic when I get back.
    I doubt that will happen, he hasn't had one reasonable point through 11 pages

Originally Posted by Holyspokes View Post
    Hai guys I volunteer to be said test subject. Track Cycling Nationals is at the end of this month and I plan on gaining as much LBM as I can until February. I'll follow what the "skinny dumb lawyer" is preaching, which is a diet that has "dirty" food incorporated into it. And I will post before and after pics in my log. MKAY?!

Oh yeah, did I mention I have more LBM than most cyclists and I'm competing at the national level while eating like this already?
    Sounds awesome

Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    Is this a bad time to ask if i can get fries with my order?
    That depends.....Are they sweet potato fries?

Originally Posted by kfisherx View Post

Your complete newbnness is showing brah... 40/40/20 is a horrible guideline for most women, any athlete and anyone not within your own personal range of daily kcals. ]
    Hey give him some credit, at least it added up to 100
    I protest this fraud

Mind and Body Recomposition Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127989043&page=3

n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kfisherx View Post

Your complete newbnness is showing brah... 40/40/20 is a horrible guideline for most women, any athlete and anyone not within your own personal range of daily kcals. Just 'cause something works for you does not make it a "good general guideline." People who know what they are talking about do not speak in ratios. You should be quiet, read and learn.

When you cleantards can all agree 100% on what the definition is of "clean" eating, come back and let us all know what it is.

We have been through this subject time and time and time again. Here is the last one. All 25 pages of it including all the "eat snickers all day" bull**** comments... LOL!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126224253
    read original post before posting, I said for your average guy bulking

n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hooked4life View Post
    Not really - we happen to be correct.

Again, I'll extend standing invitation to anyone to explain why pizza isn't 'clean.'

And over 210 lean at 6 foot is pretty big already jackass. At least I looked like I lift in normal clothes. I'm sure you don't.
    I love the way you said 'looked'. Your also very obviously out of shape.

JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how is he obviously out of shape? His only picture is him in a suit turned to the side where you could maybe judge the aesthetics of his face and neck. Also you seem to be blatently ignoring the previous posters who are obviously in prime condition.
    I protest this fraud

Mind and Body Recomposition Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127989043&page=3

Originally Posted by JValjean724 View Post
    how is he obviously out of shape? His only picture is him in a suit turned to the side where you could maybe judge the aesthetics of his face and neck. Also you seem to be blatently ignoring the previous posters who are obviously in prime condition.
    because if he wasnt out of shape his avi on a bodybuilding website wouldnt be him in a douchbag suit smoking a goddamn cigerette, this isnt hard logic to follow

edit: what people in prime condition? you on about the OP? I agree with what the OP is saying, but you guys have took it to another level

Rub some funk on it watermelon_2001's Avatar
    watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If a guy can eat like this...

...and still look like this...

...I don't think I can make myself believe that one can't eat foods which are unclean without sabotaging their progress. Likewise, my one vouch for the IF'ers is that many of them seem to be able to indulge in unclean foods (ice cream/ beer/ cookies etc.) and successfully continue to cut or add lean muscle. And what about guys out there who are insistant that they "eat 100% clean" on their bulk, but only seem to have grown themselves a gut? Is it too much to just live and let live, accept that different people go about things in a different manner, and respect the fact that they do? Does there HAVE to be a 'right' or a 'wrong' way to do things? The idea of eating clean is a scam only insofar as it can cause people to believe it's essential to eat in such a way to achieve their goals, but there's nothing wrong with it- clean foods are just as delicious as unclean foods. But at the same time, begrudginly choosing grilled chicken and a sweet potato over a couple slices of pizza is only going to cause you psychological grief, and make you resent aspects of the type of lifestyle you have chosen to live.
    Anorexia dragged me to rock-bottom; watch me build myself back up...

My Journal; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118286631

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

Originally Posted by watermelon_2001 View Post
    If a guy can eat like this...

...and still look like this...

...I don't think I can make myself believe that one can't eat foods which are unclean without sabotaging their progress. Likewise, my one vouch for the IF'ers is that many of them seem to be able to indulge in unclean foods (ice cream/ beer/ cookies etc.) and successfully continue to cut or add lean muscle. And what about guys out there who are insistant that they "eat 100% clean" on their bulk, but only seem to have grown themselves a gut? Is it too much to just live and let live, accept that different people go about things in a different manner, and respect the fact that they do? Does there HAVE to be a 'right' or a 'wrong' way to do things? The idea of eating clean is a scam only insofar as it can cause people to believe it's essential to eat in such a way to achieve their goals, but there's nothing wrong with it- clean foods are just as delicious as unclean foods. But at the same time, begrudginly choosing grilled chicken and a sweet potato over a couple slices of pizza is only going to cause you psychological grief, and make you resent aspects of the type of lifestyle you have chosen to live.
    thats all well and good but unless the guy in that pic is you

a) how do you know hes just not eating that as a 1 off

and b) how do you no hes not just roidin

edit: The OP is making a very valid point by saying its fine to eat ****ty things in moderation. If theres a brownie on the side, eat it. Thats fine. I agree with this and do the same thing. What the OP IS NOT doing is saying that a grilled chicken breast and sweet potatoe IS THE SAME as 2 slices of pizza. Its all about MODERATION
    Last edited by n3wborn; 09-14-2010 at 06:27 AM.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    thats all well and good but unless the guy in that pic is you

a) how do you know hes just not eating that as a 1 off

and b) how do you no hes not just roidin

edit: The OP is making a very valid point by saying its fine to eat ****ty things in moderation. If theres a brownie on the side, eat it. Thats fine. I agree with this and do the same thing. What the OP IS NOT doing is saying that a grilled chicken breast and sweet potatoe IS THE SAME as 2 slices of pizza. Its all about MODERATION
    a. The whole point of the original article that JCD wrote (which apparently nobody read) is that you can eat the occasional pizza and still look great. A couple of idiots in this thread decided to go into a bro-rage instead of actually listening - The crux of the whole "anti-clean" stance is that you can enjoy the foods you like as long as you practice moderation.

b. So what, AAS are now a magic pill? Dude, I know plenty of guys at my gym that are gassed to the gills that I look better than.

c. Nobody in this thread has recommended passin on the grilled chicken breast/sweet potato in lieu two slices of pizza. They're saying that assuming macronutrient/caloric profiles are similar, there is no "clean" or "dirty".

d. I'd chill with the pretentious tone if I were you. For someone who likes to diss other people's physiques, you don't exactly have the most impressive build. MattyH you are not.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    Haha, you and I are quite different it seems. As much as I love oatmeal and PB and whatnot, brownies make me feel like a superhero.

Do you have ANY fun over the holidays?!
    Who needs a brownie to have fun? and if you are talking about fun over the holidays??

it's clean, I promise...I wiped the bottles down myself!

Cheers!
    "It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"

eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    a. The whole point of the original article that JCD wrote (which apparently nobody read) is that you can eat the occasional pizza and still look great. A couple of idiots in this thread decided to go into a bro-rage instead of actually listening - The crux of the whole "anti-clean" stance is that you can enjoy the foods you like as long as you practice moderation.

b. So what, AAS are now a magic pill? Dude, I know plenty of guys at my gym that are gassed to the gills that I look better than.

c. Nobody in this thread has recommended passin on the grilled chicken breast/sweet potato in lieu two slices of pizza. They're saying that assuming macronutrient/caloric profiles are similar, there is no "clean" or "dirty".

d. I'd chill with the pretentious tone if I were you. For someone who likes to diss other people's physiques, you don't exactly have the most impressive build. MattyH you are not.
    Yup, moderation.

This type of topic does come up quite frequently and I think that is fine. As long as people are learning.

In the past I've also posted the Chazz Weaver link and it is conveniently ignored through all the name calling. His blood lipids improved while in the McDONALD'S diet.

So for those that said watch Super Size Me, please watch Downsize Me.
    Alan Aragon: http://www.alanaragonblog.com/2009/11/22/wisdom-wisecracks

Layne Norton: I've never added more than 12 lbs of muscle in a year and most years it was closer to 5 or less. But when you maintain that for over 10 years and you don't miss workouts, it's amazing what can happen

I Train to Bring You Pain kfisherx's Avatar
    kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    read original post before posting, I said for your average guy bulking
    Your complete newbness is showing again

Oh I could just have a heart attack and DIE of not surprise that you pull this one....

Seriously, save your face and everyones time and read the other 25 page thread RE this topic.
    Last edited by kfisherx; 09-14-2010 at 01:26 PM.

I hear ya man, I hear ya. When I say I don't do cardio, I'm really just kidding myself because I spend at least 6 hrs a day scrubbing my food.
    That's why you have to do high intensity interval cleaning man. Same amount of cleaness, 1/4 the time
    I protest this fraud

StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100)
    Funny thread. Can't say I agree completely with anyone person who has taken a ridged position but here is my two cents..

I think this whole argument is based on semantics. Posters like hooked4life began by demanding that there is no such thing as clean or unclean, good or bad food. And this i agree with. 'good' or 'bad' depends on your goals, I have friends who's only goal in life is self indulgence thus good food = what tastes good and bad = what doesn't. For me what's 'good' or 'clean' is a question of effienency

Hooked4life repeatedly posed the question 'why is pizza bad' he asked this question to the point of annoyance. The question was a bit disingenuous as he doesn't believe 'bad food' exists and the term being so vague needed to be defined before anyone could
    answer his question. Too me and my lifestyle pizza is bad, it's bad because it is inefficent. One person posting in this thread is the well respected Alan Aragon. According to an article he authored, he found that basically as long and total calories and protien intake were equal two individuals of similar size would not see any differnce body comp no matter what the rest of their diet consisted of and how the filled their caloric needs. I believe this has been demonstrated to be true. In my opinion however this doesn't necessicarily mean certain foods aren't 'bad' or 'dirty' especially if you are defining 'bad foods' as those that are not efficient in promoting the lifestyle and goals that one has set for themselves.

I personally love to eat, alot. Thus 'dirty food' like pizza and fries aren't efficient for my goals of earring about 2500 cals a day with protein at about 150-200g's a day. I'd rather indulge in healthier or 'clean' foods that are lower in fat calories high in protein thus allowing me to eat to the point of satisfaction without taking in 1000's of calories in the process.

Bottom line is I completely agree that pretty much any food can be eaten in moderation without destroying one's health or body comp. I do however feel comfortable in defining some foods as bad and other's as good. Not because a slice of pizza is inheirently evil but rather because it tastes great, but generally loaded with fat calories and only moderate protein dependant upon what toppings you have with it. It's bad to me, because for me food like that is almost addictive and can be detrimental to my lifestyle and my goals.

My two cents

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How am I obviously out of shape? It's a suit turned to the side.

Actually it obvious I'm in pretty good shape, 200+ lb 6 foot and obviously not fat.

I do right now look like I lift in normal clothes, very much so - and I'd very much wager I have more LBM than you do.

And it's a cigar. I was celebrating, I saw the photos thought it looked cool and kept it. Again, not that is matters even I smoked 4 packs a day it wouldn't make anything I've said less true. I would also put me in good BBing company.
    Last edited by hooked4life; 09-14-2010 at 09:12 AM.
    "And Those Who Were Seen Dancing Were Thought to be Insane by Those Who Could Not Hear the Music."

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StringerrBell View Post
    Bottom line is I completely agree that pretty much any food can be eaten in moderation without destroying one's health or body comp. I do however feel comfortable in defining some foods as bad and other's as good. Not because a slice of pizza is inheirently evil but rather because it tastes great, but generally loaded with fat calories and only moderate protein dependant upon what toppings you have with it. It's bad to me, because for me food like that is almost addictive and can be detrimental to my lifestyle and my goals.

My two cents
    My question was not disingenuous - one of the bros listed of pizza in the "lol of course it's dirty food" list. I asked why. I got personal attacks, straw man arguments and, of course, the blatant misrepresentation of what I said.

I did ask to the point of being annoying though :P.

As for your answer - that's great. Totally respectable answer too. However, to me, two slices is fine to have and limit.

You would also be surprised, when you start having the things you like every day, you feel less need t gorge on them.
    "And Those Who Were Seen Dancing Were Thought to be Insane by Those Who Could Not Hear the Music."

Timberwolf is the guy in the pic, he has said a lot of times is about macros for him.

And of course it's not. But all those foods are a means to an end. The end being to hit your macros, fiber, micronutrients by the end of the day.

MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by simmo0508 View Post
    agreed with matt.

That other dude said he works 90hrs a week, doesn't have the time to train (which is fine, and totally understandable under that circumstance), doesn't do bodybuilding whatsoever, yet is coming in here telling others how to do things?! Get the fuk outta here..

So in summary, itt: A lawyer who doesn't lift and doesn't have a decent physique comes onto a website specifically for bodybuilding and tells a bunch of bodybuilders who do bodybuilding for a living what to do. Wow.

It's the personification of know-it-all'ism and ignorance. Thinking that one knows everything already, and isn't willing to learn off people who are more successful than they are.

This is not a "normal gym goers" forum. Sure, normal people do visit this forum, but the actual website itself it meant to be talking about and refers to bodybuilding. It is not casualliftingfornormalpeople.com. So when talking nutrition, you are meant to be talking in the context of creating the freakiest physique possible. The best body you can create. You don't create a sick body by eating junk on a consistent basis. A cheat meal here and there, cool, even the pros do that, but don't fool anyone by saying that having a poor diet is gonna give them the body they desire, because you're just letting them down and leading them astray.

Oh yeah, and another clean eater here checkin in brahs <<<<<<<

/ithinkimdoinitwrong
    this is the gospel right here. Read and learn.
    NPC BODYBUILDER / ISSA Certified Personal Trainer/Nutrition Specialist
    Coached by IFBB PRO Fouad 'HOSS' Abiad | ABIAD'S ARMY

MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAX.MAREK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mattyh7688 View Post
    you talk like you see this in the mirror
    rotflmao!

Originally Posted by MAX.MAREK View Post
    this is the gospel right here. Read and learn.
    So personal attacks and wild guesses are the gosspal?

Explains a lot. Also I lift 5 times a week.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    So personal attacks and wild guesses are the gosspal?
    Don't forget straw man argumentation. That's essential for cleantardedness.

Also I lift 5 times a week.
    lets see some pics then! expose urself....we wanna see the 6ft 200lb frame of urs buddy boy. or r u just skinny fat?

Don't forget straw man argumentation. That's essential for cleantardedness.
    Very true - it's a must when you cling to something you can't define or defend on its own terms.

Originally Posted by MAX.MAREK View Post
    lets see some pics then! expose urself....we wanna see the 6ft 200lb frame of urs buddy boy. or r u just skinny fat?
    It's not not the kind if professionalism big firms want to see.

Nor does it have anything to do with anything. I'd guess I'm probably 13% bf ATM.

Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everyone look at wave_lengths profile and go to his threads in his signature and you'll see you can eat "dirty" and be ****in ripped

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This forum has jumped the shark in almost every way imaginable.
    "Worrying about GI is a waste of time & energy." - Alan Aragon.

Garlisk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garlisk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garlisk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garlisk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garlisk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garlisk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garlisk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garlisk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garlisk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garlisk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garlisk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My brain hurts.

karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MikeK46 View Post
    "obsession" is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.
    ob·sess
    –verb (used with object)
    to dominate or preoccupy the thoughts, feelings, or desires of (a person); beset, trouble, or haunt persistently or abnormally: Suspicion obsessed him.

You're doin' it wrong.