Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs up

I can relate with 99% of the things you wrote. When people think of me, they instantly think of this happy guy who is smiling all the time. Because i used to smile all the time, but now i'm also very stoned and quiet. I blame it on school. I hate school more than anything. But hey i advice you to search on elliot hulse depression on youtube. The guy knows everything.

benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) benxanzo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been a little worried lately. I've always heard that intelligent people who happen to be atheist usually tend to fall into depression due to the "meaningless" aspect of life.

Though I wish I could have stronger faith, I'm scared that it's going to happen to me. I've been going thru an existential crisis for about 2 months now.
    95% of what is stated above is either a lie or exaggerated (doin it for the greenz). 5% holds some truth.

make FA threads just to see if team punishment is on crew

12/10/13 stickies, never forget.

FA crew.
    Not really crew.
    Zyzz did not inspire me crew.

Ignorance is bliss.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Spent my day lying around. Got high, not eating...I'm tired of it all, I don't want it anywmore
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    Spent my day lying around. Got high, not eating...I'm tired of it all, I don't want it anywmore
    then stop it man! take control of your life and your cravings, as you know I'm trying to quit smoking myself... it's a tough road but we can make it.
    I strongly suggest you join a group ( hobbies or anything that comes up to your mind ) which will help you take your mind off depression and cravings... helps me.

YoungMonetizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungMonetizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungMonetizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungMonetizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungMonetizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungMonetizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungMonetizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungMonetizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungMonetizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungMonetizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungMonetizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey brahs, i think i might have some info that might be of use to you guys

i had mild/moderate anxiety and possibly even a bit of depression until about a year ago

i felt a lot of the same chit you guys do. feeling like i had no purpose, tired of life, etc

then i read a book called the Power of Now. the reason you guys feel depressed is because you live in the future/past all the time. you never enjoy the present moment, and getting into the present moment is what The Power of Now is all about

after i read it and began applying the principles it taught to my daily life, i lost the anxiety/depression

pick up the book. you wont regret it
    ++ Positive Crew ++

poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont have much to do might as well post my story. I got depressed as fuark around age 12 never cared much for anything, didn't want anything. Mom took me to therapist although he found nothing wrong with me so I continued depressed for years.Finally got help around 10 months ago, they got me on meds and sh!t with like 6 therapy sessions a month. I think its working cuz I dont stay in bed all day, dont have aggressive and suicidal thoughts.I actually have goals now which is to lose 30lbs. Been doing better although still have very negative thoughts coupled with my psychotic symptoms such as major paranoia and similar symptoms to schizophrenia which makes me not want to leave the house. Still have those days where I dont want to do anything,those days where I hate everything,hate everyone,where I wish I wasnt alive but we got to hang in there. I can't say getting help was the best thing thats happened because im still full of negativity but I can slowly see results and improvement in myself. You asked for it, thats my story OP.

Erey350 is a name known to all. (+5000) Erey350 is a name known to all. (+5000) Erey350 is a name known to all. (+5000) Erey350 is a name known to all. (+5000) Erey350 is a name known to all. (+5000) Erey350 is a name known to all. (+5000) Erey350 is a name known to all. (+5000) Erey350 is a name known to all. (+5000) Erey350 is a name known to all. (+5000) Erey350 is a name known to all. (+5000) Erey350 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I second the guy who talked about living in the present.

I am by no means accusing anybody here or trying to attack anyone, but while its good to be kind to yourself, don't wallow in self-pity. Do you think your situation will get any better by sitting at home in bed jacking off? You guys need goals and ****....besides just lifting. Fight your depression with proven techniques like CBT or meditation. Join a club, find new friends, do a new sport. DON'T BE AFRAID TO FAIL. Yes you won't look cool when that girl rejects you. Do it anyway and learn. Stop trying to find canned lines to talk to people, just roll with it and live in the present. Don't quantify happiness as something that you will have when you get 18 inch arms, or when you can talk to girls like a pro, or when you bench 400. Find happiness in your current situation, live in the present. Anxiety is dwelling on the past, fear is living in potential futures. Live in the present and you are living. Don't set these expectations on yourselves in social situations to be cool or alpha. You'll never be happy if you think of every social interaction as a game to get a high score on. Don't think, just roll with it.

It does get better bruhs. Don't give up. I'm coming out of a 2 year horrible depression and things are finally looking up.
    "“But as in landlessness alone resides the highest truth, shoreless, indefinite as God - so better is it to perish in that howling infinite, than be ingloriously dashed upon the lee, even if that were safety! For worm-like, then, oh! who would craven crawl to land!”
    -Moby Dick

Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I understand... Even though that may not help. It doesn't sound stupid or irrational. I have struggled with anxiety and depression(among other things) and still to this day the only way I can "escape" from it is by lifting. That is my natural "medicine."
    However in your case you may want to talk to a professional. Find someone, just one person you can talk to.
    I hope it gets better; for everyone struggling with depression.

meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000)
    i so know the feeling you guys are all describing. I guess its part of being a teenager. I guess it kinda started when i was 11 and first came to highschool or middleschool or whatever you guys call it in ´murica. All the cool kids starting to be nasty to you and stuff like that and i didnt have a lot of good friends. And i started to think whats life all for? Whats the purpose of life and stuff like that. Things at home did start to get worse too. Things just got gradualy worse and 2 years ago i started talking to my father (we live in the same house phucked up right?), just every time i said something or did something it would turn into a fight (sometimes even physical fight). Nowdays all contact we have here is just everyone b1tching at each other.
    Over the years i started to lose my energy/drive to do things. I slowly just started to be a lazy fukker who didnt do anything. I started to neglect school (no problem it was too easy anyway), i started to neglect my music and even sports. I started to play more and more online games. I started to play a game like 8 hours a day in highschool because i didnt have anything better to do basicly and it was like a short time fun. At this time i quit playing sports too.
    Last year i started university (or college or whatever yall call it). Was a fresh start but i just couldnt get myself to do things for it. Neglected it too my grades droped, i got behind and got less and less intrest in it. I spent more time on the internet at home reading about computers and stuff. Had nothing on my hands and started playing that good old game again. A combination of the game and me being a lazy ass made me drop out like 2/3rd of the first year. I literaly had nothing left to do but play that game. There were weeks where i played 110 hours. Thats 16 hours a day 7 days a week for like a couple of months... Was physicly getting worse too, losing vission, feeling dizzy, extremely tired and eating bad food. It wasnt that i was adicted i think i just liked the game really much, was very competative and literly nothing better to do (at least i tought). I also spent all my money i got on that game.

I realised that i prolly should pick up college again last so i began again on another bachelor a few months back. Started rowing and really going better now. Im feeling both physicly and mentaly better now. I find there is a strong conetion between the two, once you are mentaly going better you will feel physicly better too, less stupid aches, more energy etc. Eventho sometimes i really feel myself stuck in my old behavior again. I really still find it dificult to motivate myself for things especialy college. And things at home havent got better either Sometimes you wonder wouldnt it all be better to end your life just to end all the trouble. But then you think of all the people that care for you and you would let down. My buddies really kept me alive i feel sometimes.

I hope to turn around things for the better now. Lift heavy and finaly make something out of my life. I just dont realise how darnn lucky and priviliged i am and all i just do is be a lazy ****. But i just cant translate my toughts into action my mind is really phucked up there. I reallise all the time that this isnt the way to go but i keep walking that path.. Sorry to trouble yall with my boring and sad storry but something its good to be able to write your troubles down.

Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's not depression but damn have I been feeling down lately I feel motivated but unmotivated at the same time. The thing that gets to me sometimes is living with a broke family, sometimes I feel like I have no options available. My mom is also busy a lot of the time with my siblings so I choose not to bother her to take me someplace feelsbadman

Registered User flyfisher4life1's Avatar
    flyfisher4life1 is not very well liked. (-100) flyfisher4life1 is not very well liked. (-100) flyfisher4life1 is not very well liked. (-100) flyfisher4life1 is not very well liked. (-100) flyfisher4life1 is not very well liked. (-100) flyfisher4life1 is not very well liked. (-100) flyfisher4life1 is not very well liked. (-100) flyfisher4life1 is not very well liked. (-100) flyfisher4life1 is not very well liked. (-100) flyfisher4life1 is not very well liked. (-100) flyfisher4life1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just go and hang out with a good friend and just talk and do fun things, trust you will forget all about your troubles. Good luck!

fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Talk to your parents about it and seek medical help.

Victoria5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Victoria5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Victoria5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Victoria5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Victoria5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Victoria5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you get depressed, spend more time with your friends, family, girls... Solitude kills.

BraydenNEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BraydenNEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BraydenNEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BraydenNEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BraydenNEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BraydenNEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BraydenNEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BraydenNEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BraydenNEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BraydenNEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BraydenNEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depression was a massive part of my life, was abused by my biological dad when I was young as ****, almost murdered multiple times, spent countless nights in hospital. That left me messed up until I was at least 17, then I lost a friend in a freak accident.. I Basically felt worthless, I couldn't understand why my friend who had everything going for him passed away, I just wanted to end it all.
    But then I figured what's the point in that? Why take my life on purpose when there's people out there who'd kill to be in the same position I was; good education, good family (no biological dad around), lived a solid life. So I decided I'd try be as strong as I could, to make something of my life. I didn't want to be forgotten when I die (still don't..).
    I deleted my ******** account and made a new one with close friends/positive people only.
    That's seriously what is recommend, start fresh. Hang around with people who bring you UP, not down. Find what you love and chase it, srs.
    Life does get better, I've seen it.

Good luck Brahs <3

Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by neverquit2012 View Post
    I began struggling with depression back when I was 13 years old. I'm 17 now, and it's worse than ever. I'm not usually the type to go seeking help on the internet, but I've gotten to the point where i'll do anything. Other than my gf recently leaving me, I haven't had really any extremely hard things happen to me in my lifetime. I've got a good life, good family, money, great education, potential, friends, etc... Life just constantly feels meaningless though. I know it's stupid and irrational, but I constantly struggle with bitterness, anger, and depression and I'm not even sure why. I used to be a fairly talkative, funny guy, but I barely even talk anymore. I'm very monotone, stone faced, and robotic. I feel apathetic and don't really care about anything. I used to like being around people, but I hate it now and prefer being alone. The only thing that give me any happiness or relief anymore is weightlifting. I've begun training 6 days a week, 3 hours a day just to get relief. I know my problem probably sounds irrational and retarded, but I need some help/advice. After almost 5 years of feeling hopeless and angry, i'll do just about anything. Have any of you guys ever struggle with this and overcome it? Do you have any tips or advice?
    Well for one you need to see a doctor because it's not a joke... If you wanna be happy you have to see someone who can help you. There's also EA meetings you can attend and exercise releases endorphins and endorphins help your mood a lot. Make sure you're sleeping a right amount and eating a good diet. All of that will help you.

PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can confirm, I am depressed.

Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duchee321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stuff just seems to go bad for me a lot, idk if I ask for it but things always turn out bad. Right now I'm just feeling somewhat down I don't feel like doing much, either way I can't do much in my situation. It's like I don't feel grounded at all. People know me as a confident laid back dude but sometimes I get hit hard with sadness

Pruth13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pruth13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pruth13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pruth13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pruth13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pruth13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pruth13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pruth13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pruth13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pruth13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pruth13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by neverquit2012 View Post
    I began struggling with depression back when I was 13 years old. I'm 17 now, and it's worse than ever. I'm not usually the type to go seeking help on the internet, but I've gotten to the point where i'll do anything. Other than my gf recently leaving me, I haven't had really any extremely hard things happen to me in my lifetime. I've got a good life, good family, money, great education, potential, friends, etc... Life just constantly feels meaningless though. I know it's stupid and irrational, but I constantly struggle with bitterness, anger, and depression and I'm not even sure why. I used to be a fairly talkative, funny guy, but I barely even talk anymore. I'm very monotone, stone faced, and robotic. I feel apathetic and don't really care about anything. I used to like being around people, but I hate it now and prefer being alone. The only thing that give me any happiness or relief anymore is weightlifting. I've begun training 6 days a week, 3 hours a day just to get relief. I know my problem probably sounds irrational and retarded, but I need some help/advice. After almost 5 years of feeling hopeless and angry, i'll do just about anything. Have any of you guys ever struggle with this and overcome it? Do you have any tips or advice?
    You get depressed because you are thinking about the future and what could possibly happen. I know its going to be hard bro I went through this too, just know that when you are done with this part of your life you will come out stronger mentally. But for now just find something you love to do and just go after it.

MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100)
    neverquit2012, im turning 17 soon and i have that exact same problem, i can't go for more than 2 days without lifting because it has also become therapy for me and the only thing i actually like/enjoy doing. i wouldnt call myself antisocial and i like having friends but nobody else gets where im coming from with my bodybuilding goals. i dont want to do very many things that so-called "normal" people do, like watch movies or hang out. im glad that there is someone else thats like this and i know where your coming from.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going to be spending this thanksgiving alone, I won't lie. I'm a bit depressed and sad about it. Anyone in this problem?

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Going to be spending this thanksgiving alone, I won't lie. I'm a bit depressed and sad about it. Anyone in this problem?
    Sick and alone without a turkey, am I close?
    tho I don't celebrate thanksgiving.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hope you ended up having a good day dude, I did. ^

ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I understand how it feels man. I know cause I got depression when I was before your age and I am 17 now too. Life seems hard and nothing seems to go right.
    However don't give up in what you like to do I know it seems hard when you feel depressed. Well, I had the same feeling as you too and I am do not seem to have the motivation to lift the weights and keep fit. It is like my world felt in the void of nothingness and nothing seems to interest me anyone. In my school life I don't seem to have any friends and I don't seem to be able to communicate with them. Even now I am still struggling whether should I keep on working out to keep fit and just give up since no one is going to care about me. I am like the same situation as u so lets don't give up and do what we can to achieve and soar to greater heights. Train hard or go home

WelshBoyZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WelshBoyZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WelshBoyZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WelshBoyZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WelshBoyZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WelshBoyZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WelshBoyZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WelshBoyZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WelshBoyZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WelshBoyZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WelshBoyZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    went through depression from 13 - 16. I had a mild case of Pectus excavatum which made me hate my body and just think "why me, why does my life have to be ruined". Everyone told me i look fine and they cant notice it and all that stuff which im sure you have probably gone through. Any way it got so bad that my dad was going to take me to a therapist, started to self harm just because it gave a release which you cant describe. I built up this big monster in my head for 3 years and i thought that this was my life, wasn't much of a life because i lost all sense of happiness. It feels like a wall you can never climb and whenever you do it will just get bigger and bigger. I started going to the gym the same reason as you, to relax me and just get rid of all the stress, in the gym i felt like my own person and that nothing could knock me down. I had an operation to corect my issue which is called the Nuss procedure. basically they but a bar in you to pop out the side of your collapsed rib cage. (having the bar out next year )

Seeing the result instantly put a smile on my face. although it wasnt 100% sorted i was happy with the outcome. Went back to the gym and had to start from scratch because of the operation. Couldn't do a press up because of the pain but it didn't stop me trying. worked my way up from 40Kg bench to 100Kg right now. everything i have achieved has made me abetter person and i am now depression free i would say it is mainly from working out, just gives you that feeling nothing else can!.

now i can see that everyone saying that i was fine and it wasn't noticeable where telling the truth. to them it didn't matter what i had, i was still me and i will always be me nothing will change that. My point is that you are you. you are perfect in your own individual way, when you look at people and think "there life is perfect" just think everyone has little things about them they would like to be different, if we were all the same it would be boring. be yourself and be only yourself, no one should change who you are because there is nothing that needs to be changed. Once you overcome that big monster in your head you feel that you can do anything and you can if you set your mind on it. Just keep your chin up and no matter how much life drags you down just think to your self im better than this. instead of pitying your self say "no, im not going to let this drag me down" build upon it and beat it. everyone who tries to help you dont do it to annoy you they do it because they love and care for you. Just remember you are who you are, you can achieve anything, your better then you think you are.

Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samuuu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my depre started at 13 to 16 childhood, strangers take care of me while my parents work yrs after yrs 6hs 24 hs :/ , school bullys, study lots of therapy none work,fight with the bullys always i was the bad guy coz i was tall
    they midget ,family fights split's, money, closer's friend non ,ecept my brother yep life sucks but music and videos of pple doing crazy sports always make easy
    my dream was to be a pilot, but it dont happen :/ to expensive
    xmas and nwyr depre always.-
    Last edited by Samuuu; 12-07-2013 at 11:52 AM.
    Aim - 165lbs work it do it make it stronger!

TheUninvited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheUninvited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheUninvited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheUninvited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheUninvited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheUninvited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheUninvited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheUninvited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheUninvited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheUninvited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheUninvited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is my situation:

I am for laughs i dont know what is going on , i am getting too anxious myself and i can't even understand.

I know what i want, then why can't i have it?
    it it because i never succeed on something?

I remember myself succeeding when i was like 10 years old , i remember myself this summer having only 2 times fun that was good.

I mean good things happens in my life does not happen often...

I am in home too much ,i think i am losing the world inside me, i am getting more and more doubts about myself,i overthink too much things , and whetever i do i am getting anxious of doing it.

I mean i wanna have a nice body i am going to gym , but i am thinking when i go " i can't wait till the moment i finish"

I wanna make some money through internet and that's why i said to become a website designer i thought it would be cool making money through it.

Let me say an example, about this 2 days, i tried my best to keep on the program , alright the first day was so hard i did once it was great i was making the mybb theme i had started , and then the afternoon i went to gym i wasn't so excited in gym ( i mean i was like couldn't wait the moment to go home).

Then the next day it pass i was happy that i did something because i was hoping that i might succeed , then i was wondering "now i have to do this all over and over again" and after thought this i was like disapointed and i hadn't the mood of going to gym the afternoon.

Now which i didn't went at the gym i am thinking like i dont know i feel bad about it and regretting which i didn't go the gym..

I know that the life is through pain and stuff ,but i dont know i can't just accept it.

I know that if i want to get a nice body that i must go to the gym.
    If i want money i should work.
    If i want a girlfriend i should seek it.
    If i want a friend i should seek it.

i feel like i should find an other way of making money except of learning web designing as i get too pissed off easily...

I just dont know what else it should to be able to change myself at last....i just don't get it...

eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mine started in highschool after i got diagnosed with scoliosis. I had to wear a full back brace for the next 3 years of my life and it was absolute torture for me. There is nothing that can strip every piece of pride and self worth more than that ****. It hurt, i walked around like a robot, and shame filled my move because my parents had convinced me it was my fault i had gotten scoliosis as a result of poor diet and being on the computer apparently. I got teased about it at school and even my friends ended up turning on me. I ended up being completely isolated at one stage where i would just go home and cry. Not to mention the fact that the scoliosis was completely destroying my body and left me with a hunch back to which every last drop of self esteem i had was gone when i looked in the mirror. To see yourself and the only word you could think of being "disgusting' was really hard for me.

Eventually i tried hiding my brace under my bed and going to school without it, and pleading with my mum to let me out in public braceless. And it was at that point i became somewhat free > but still faced the issue of a deteriorating body.I ended up having spinal fusion last year which fixed most of the physical issues of the scoliosis but the pain is always evident. And the first thing i usually do like always is run to my bed and lie down. It's hard because i can't bend my back at all these days so even little things like tying my shoelaces or putting my socks on is nearly impossible sometimes. I still face points in which i'm just emotionally numb due to a lot of factors but nothing like pre-surgery where i was just constantly suicidal. I pride myself on positive thinking these days, and ending my life voluntarily would never be an option for me.

PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PrinceofBelAir is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Law school student here, depression since end of first semester exams

GregSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try to keep that chin up brah. You came to the right place for some quick advice. All of us brahs here care for a fellow brother in need. I used to deal with depression; it wasn't because of some neurological imbalance, but because I was weak, skinny as fuark, girls didn't really like me and I didn't have many friends. But once college came around I started lifting, my confidence rose and girls can't get enough. You gotta take life by the horns and steer it in the direction YOU want. If you feel this is a neurological issue then yes please seek a doctor for help. But if it's about hardships trust me bro I've seen some **** myself... 3 months ago my gf of 2 years broke up with me because the distance during school was too much, she couldn't focus on school and whatever. And 2 days ago I see she's in a new relationship with a kid who looks like an absolute Beta.. Made me feel like crap. But after some thinking I realized it only gets better from here, life always tries to being you down bro, but if you can get back up and throw a nice big middle finger back at it, then you know you've won. Ending your life is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.. I want you to be strong. I don't even know who you are but I care for your well being. Be brave brother
    "We're all gonna make it brahs"

Patrick Bateman crew

Cheat on sloots not on glutes