Page 102 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 7237
    I have a bellybutton The Shoeless Wonder's Avatar
    The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    You'll be pleasantly surprised. My mind was absolutely blown at how much a belt helps. And when I started to just hit P, it felt like I was doing 1/4 squats. Do it *******.
    wut

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks Tim. Hope your shoulder gets better soon. Might wanna hit up a PT or something. You have insurance? I have been meaning to check those vids. I'm really manic right now haha. Don't worry I'll get around to them Yep, seems like all of us are in a similar situation.
    yep, it's a slow process. been getting some treatment done at the physio. just started getting some Graston work done on my shoulder- seems to be working so far. we'll see!

i'm in the same boat, busy as f8ck right now so hit/miss on the journals lately

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brb buying corn. You play ball in highschool?

And that life altering event would only be death for me.
    Played football, basketball, wrestling, track (discus and shot put)
    **** TwinlabFuel Representative ****
    Follow me on Instagram: @silenced_recon

If you're going through hell, keep going.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Squat- 545/ Deadlift- 585/ Bench-435

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Shoeless Wonder View Post
    wut
    P = Parallel and the rest = your squat will shoot up if you buy a belt and squat more PLing style.
    Originally Posted by nwskier View Post
    yep, it's a slow process. been getting some treatment done at the physio. just started getting some Graston work done on my shoulder- seems to be working so far. we'll see!
    i'm in the same boat, busy as f8ck right now so hit/miss on the journals lately
    Sounds frustrating. I'm sure it will get better if you keep getting treatment and doing the right thing. Take all the joint support supps you can too.
    Originally Posted by metalmullisha View Post
    Daaaayyyyuuuuummmmmm

I was good at wresting even tho I was small. And shot put I have always wanted to try.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

giving my body a reason DominationStation's Avatar
    DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks DOM. I dunno if you care or not about people judging you for being so passionate about lifting.....as you put it, "they probably think you're a *******" lol. Whatever. I don't care what others think and neither should you. If people negatively judge you for doing what you do, then they don't deserve your time or attention. Its funny how quick people are to pass judgement, especially when it comes to this subject. Whats weird is what we do is mostly positive, we're certainly not hurting anyone else by doing what we do, but there are also underlying negative notions that people have about this whole game. Most people automatically think we're conceited, narcissistic, shallow, etc etc. Not even going to get into the drug talk. A lot of them also feel like we have this sense of superiority and they can be intimidated/threatened by us. Which usually causes them to think more negatively of us, or even go further trying to put us down, making an attempt to belittle us, in order to make themselves feel better. Like saying we lift because we're insecure. Labeling us negatively. Whatever tho, I'm just writing down what I have been observing, like I said before, I don't give a phuckkkkkkk and its fun living this way. I think a big part of the problem is the sheer ignorance everyone has on this particular subject. Not many people know the truth about this lifestyle.

Just like you, I lift for myself, not for the attention of others. Bodybuilding did however start growing on me a few years ago and I do like trying to get aesthetic. But not for attention, that's really just an added perk. Its addicting to experience the endorphins we feel after a hard session and seeing the strength progress as well as the physical progress in the mirror. I can say with confidants that you and most other people I talk to on here are in no way similar to some of the descriptions I wrote above, so there is a problem with the way a lot of us are viewed and for the sake of other people (not myself cuz I don't care) I hope that changes soon. Lifters with good physiques seemed like they were viewed as almost gods back in the day (golden era), now its nearly the opposite lol.
    Agreed basically across the board. I recon we need to skype soon, medium Colin.

Shot put brah/discus brah for one year in HS checking in (srs, lulz). Really wanted to wrestle and wish I had, pretty sure I would have done well (but who knows).
    Today I'll do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Daaaayyyyuuuuummmmmm

I was good at wresting even tho I was small. And shot put I have always wanted to try.
    We had 3 people in my weight class (182, dropped lots of weight) for wrestling, so always got stuck wrestling in the 195 and 220 classes.

made it to state twice for shot put, best was 45 feet.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will take into consideration, thanks. I've been doing most of it, I just need to be consistent to actually make a difference.

You're like 35mins from San Jose? We should train in a few weeks when I'm up there. I wouldn't mind making the drive.
    Meow

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DominationStation View Post
    Agreed basically across the board. I recon we need to skype soon, medium Colin.
    Shot put brah/discus brah for one year in HS checking in (srs, lulz). Really wanted to wrestle and wish I had, pretty sure I would have done well (but who knows).
    Yes we do, I'm on right now, but getting tired lol. Bout to take my two dozen supplement pills, eat and pass out haha. Will be on for another half hour prob tho.
    We had 3 people in my weight class (182, dropped lots of weight) for wrestling, so always got stuck wrestling in the 195 and 220 classes.
    made it to state twice for shot put, best was 45 feet.
    Nice. I have no idea how good 45 feet is, but I am assuming its respectable no?
    Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    Will take into consideration, thanks. I've been doing most of it, I just need to be consistent to actually make a difference.
    You're like 35mins from San Jose? We should train in a few weeks when I'm up there. I wouldn't mind making the drive.
    Def ice the injury after you work it, stretch it, massage it, heat it, ultra sound, electro stim, etc. It makes all the difference.
    Yeah 40 min bout, but I usually speed so its faster. Have a bit of a speeding problem. I'm down bro, let me know what's going on. Was meaning to ask you about this but my mind has been racing for the past few hours and I can't keep up with it. You said you were gonna move there permanently?

Edit- Just read your post again. That's awesome man. You gonna get into geared lifting or not?

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes we do, I'm on right now, but getting tired lol. Bout to take my two dozen supplement pills, eat and pass out haha. Will be on for another half hour prob tho.

Nice. I have no idea how good 45 feet is, but I am assuming its respectable no?

Def ice the injury after you work it, stretch it, massage it, heat it, ultra sound, electro stim, etc. It makes all the difference.
    Yeah 40 min bout, but I usually speed so its faster. Have a bit of a speeding problem. I'm down bro, let me know what's going on. Was meaning to ask you about this but my mind has been racing for the past few hours and I can't keep up with it. You said you were gonna move there permanently?

Edit- Just read your post again. That's awesome man. You gonna get into geared lifting or not?
    Will do.

Permanently move into Campbell July 13, you should come to the San Jose Fit Expo July 14-15 btw, I'm going. I'll be back in Campbell May 16-17, 21-22 and then I'm gone till July 13. I wouldn't mind driving up one of those days so I don't have to pay $10 for a day pass. But one of those days I can tell you if I'm lifting with my buddies in San Jose.

I want to try it at the very least, trying to find a suit my size is kinda hard to borrow for a session...
    Meow

Will do.

Permanently move into Campbell July 13, you should come to the San Jose Fit Expo July 14-15 btw, I'm going. I'll be back in Campbell May 16-17, 21-22 and then I'm gone till July 13. I wouldn't mind driving up one of those days so I don't have to pay $10 for a day pass. But one of those days I can tell you if I'm lifting with my buddies in San Jose.

I want to try it at the very least, trying to find a suit my size is kinda hard to borrow for a session...
    I know Campbell. And for sure. Yeah when you're down there feel free to come by and lift lol. Gotta get In-N-Out Burger for post workout meal. You need to get the 4x4 tho or else I won't hang out with you.

Geared lifting doesn't seem like something I would wanna do all the time and get srs about. But I would love to try it out and see how much it adds to my squat/bench.

You got skype brah? Add me if you do, dopamine72.

I know Campbell. And for sure. Yeah when you're down there feel free to come by and lift lol. Gotta get In-N-Out Burger for post workout meal. You need to get the 4x4 tho or else I won't hang out with you.

Geared lifting doesn't seem like something I would wanna do all the time and get srs about. But I would love to try it out and see how much it adds to my squat/bench.

You got skype brah? Add me if you do, dopamine72.
    I do two 2x2's every time I drive up to Campbell for my pre-wo deadlift meals, jus sayin...

Probably not much without training to learn the gear, it's expensive too.
    Meow

ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lulz @ shot put. Strong strange coincidence. I never trained it but got picked for states at end of primary...

Rugby (flanker (speed and power burying shoulder into playmaker)) and tennis.

Never lifted a weight until 2011 always heavy ish tho... 200+ even in Jnr high
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******
    *************BJJ for LIFE*************

Vicente Cavalcanti BJJ (Alliance) / Southside MMA

250lb -> 180lb by end of 2013.

I do two 2x2's every time I drive up to Campbell for my pre-wo deadlift meals, jus sayin...
    Probably not much without training to learn the gear, it's expensive too.
    Fair enough. You one of those people that don't like the 4x4's? I used to get 5x5's until they stopped.
    Originally Posted by ngolsen View Post
    Lulz @ shot put. Strong strange coincidence. I never trained it but got picked for states at end of primary...
    Rugby (flanker (speed and power burying shoulder into playmaker)) and tennis.
    Never lifted a weight until 2011 always heavy ish tho... 200+ even in Jnr high
    Did you end up going to the states?

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    B.O.B. up in this mother f*cker

ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did you end up going to the states?
    Yeah came a distant 2nd to a genetic freak
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******
    *************BJJ for LIFE*************

Vicente Cavalcanti BJJ (Alliance) / Southside MMA

250lb -> 180lb by end of 2013.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    320x7 definately mirin! Nice job, 320x10 is something i really plan to work towards after hudson. Would be nice milestone

Originally Posted by DominationStation View Post
    Great work in there today, happy to see you coming back healthy and strong. I know you might not think so, but reppin' out 385 with 0 fuks given like that is pretty impressive.

Wish I had friends IRL who cared about lifting like this. Everyone talks about how much they love it, but they just lift when its convenient, with no plan, etc, which is why I never lift with a partner. But people probably think I'm a ******* for being so passionate about lifting when I don't even look like I lift. And while I guess my numbers aren't AWFUL(at least for my size), they're certainly nothing to give a second thought to. You, I'm pretty sure anybody would look at you and know you lift, but I don't think many people at all would know that from looking at me. I lift for me, first and foremost, but that's one of the reasons that I'm really trying to gain some LBM now and eating to ensure that it happens.
    Of course you look like you lift you goose.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost let a few tears drop out of my eyes today because I was so happy my injury held up so well. Almost no pain at all, I can def keep working through this, add weight and every day its less and less pain. Its a 0.03 on the pain scale. Its just mild tendonitis, nothing else. I don't even feel it when I am warmed up. Its all going to be ok and eventually be gone. I will be back to my old weights and past everything soon.

Light curls + tri ext
    7's-30 - 30
    12's-30 - 30
    20's-30 -30
    Front Squats, No Belt
    275x5 (had 2 more at least)

Medium Weight Bench
    185x5
    200x5
    225x5
    245x5 (had 4 more at least)

Light EZ Bar French Presses
    55-20

Light Bent BB Rows
    135x20
    185x15
    225x10
    225x10
    225x10 (had much more)

Chins
    BW x 10
    BW x 10 (had more)

Ab Wheel Knees
    BW x 12 (more)
    BW x 10

More Light DB Curls
    35's x 22

Switching it up for you bros that don't like trance

Cool Story Bro Of The Day

First off, I feel phucking good right now, and secondly, I Finally got my wheels back. New clutch. Its so much different holy crap...

I killed it when I first tried to leave. Its stiff as hell (no homo). It also accelerates faster now for obvious reasons so I need to be extra careful because its way too easy to speed. Its like I have a brand new car. I immediately had to take it for a spin on some back roads this morning and I had a blast. Taking 25mph turns at 65 and getting loose. So much fun.

Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    B.O.B. up in this mother f*cker
    lol please explain
    Originally Posted by ngolsen View Post
    Yeah came a distant 2nd to a genetic freak
    no excuses, 2nd is for losers

jk brah, gj

you have good powerlifting genetics btw, if you didn't already know, same with you Jason
    Originally Posted by Ironlife View Post
    320x7 definately mirin! Nice job, 320x10 is something i really plan to work towards after hudson. Would be nice milestone
    Don't you have that now? Should be close. Give me a few more weeks and I'll have that. I could prob get 8-9 right now actually.

badass front squats as always.

badass front squats as always.
    Thanks brotha. Can't wait till I'm repping 3 plates. Might have to throw my belt on sometime soon and go for a balls to the wall triple. I suck at repping if you didn't already know since you're fairly new to my log still.

Thanks brotha. Can't wait till I'm repping 3 plates. Might have to throw my belt on sometime soon and go for a balls to the wall triple. I suck at repping if you didn't already know since you're fairly new to my log still.
    Yeah I suck at repping as well.

And Ive emailed dino several times about their belts and they emailed me once about "getting back to me" and havent heard anything from them since.

Looking to get one here soon. Tried a buddy's inzer belt the other day, and holy ****, deads felt so much easier.

Yeah I suck at repping as well.
    And Ive emailed dino several times about their belts and they emailed me once about "getting back to me" and havent heard anything from them since.
    Looking to get one here soon. Tried a buddy's inzer belt the other day, and holy ****, deads felt so much easier.
    What did you email them for? You can buy it right here: http://www.dinostrength.net/

I only like this particular one for squats, it doesn't work for me on deads. But for squatting it works very well. Maybe I'm just a beltless deadlifter. If you liked the inzer maybe just spend a little more money and pick one up.

What did you email them for? You can buy it right here: http://www.dinostrength.net/

I only like this particular one for squats, it doesn't work for me on deads. But for squatting it works very well. Maybe I'm just a beltless deadlifter. If you liked the inzer maybe just spend a little more money and pick one up.
    To see if they had them in stock and there site is a little outdated....

I havent used a belt on anything before, squats or deads, never felt the need to, but I figured I might want one once I get into the heavier stuff.

The All-American American Woody-5's Avatar
    Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome fronts and excellent news on the injury & recovery
    It's gonna be PR time soon!
    PRs: Back Squat- 410x1 / Front Squat- 320x1/ Bench- 325x1 / Deadlift- 505x1

Woody's Quest for the Seven (journal):
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177649631

Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad to see you're healthy again man.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136366931

To see if they had them in stock and there site is a little outdated....
    I havent used a belt on anything before, squats or deads, never felt the need to, but I figured I might want one once I get into the heavier stuff.
    Yeah their site isn't that great. I'm sure if you just order it you'll be fine. Saves you $40+ if you go with them instead of Inzer. I also hear Inzer is a pain to deal with too as far as costumer service is concerned.
    Originally Posted by Woody-5 View Post
    Awesome fronts and excellent news on the injury & recovery
    It's gonna be PR time soon!
    Originally Posted by Juggernaut0 View Post
    Glad to see you're healthy again man.
    Thanks guys. Abs are sore today. Feels good.

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    glorious work my boy. You'll be back to full force in no time with your work ethic.

Careful with the car bro....stay safe from the police.

limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whats up to my fav bay area ******* I'm here now Col. We makin this happen or what? My angus is peppered.

House of Prime Rib?

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whats the quality difference between dino and inzer? Anyone know?
    My Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142212621

pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro I'm so glad to see you almost pain free, but please, stay safe on the rows/chins. You know best what to do for your body, though.

View Post
    Thanks DOM. I dunno if you care or not about people judging you for being so passionate about lifting.....as you put it, "they probably think you're a *******" lol. Whatever. I don't care what others think and neither should you. If people negatively judge you for doing what you do, then they don't deserve your time or attention. Its funny how quick people are to pass judgement, especially when it comes to this subject. Whats weird is what we do is mostly positive, we're certainly not hurting anyone else by doing what we do, but there are also underlying negative notions that people have about this whole game. Most people automatically think we're conceited, narcissistic, shallow, etc etc. Not even going to get into the drug talk. A lot of them also feel like we have this sense of superiority and they can be intimidated/threatened by us. Which usually causes them to think more negatively of us, or even go further trying to put us down, making an attempt to belittle us, in order to make themselves feel better. Like saying we lift because we're insecure. Labeling us negatively. Whatever tho, I'm just writing down what I have been observing, like I said before, I don't give a phuckkkkkkk and its fun living this way. I think a big part of the problem is the sheer ignorance everyone has on this particular subject. Not many people know the truth about this lifestyle.
    The natural response is a negative one, they try to find or invent flaws in what we do to justify their lazy/weak/fatskinny lifestyles. Otherwise we stand as a reminder to their own bad health choices and general avoidance of hard, physical work.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153427731&page=1

FMH Crew Brit in Training

Page 102 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast