Page 102 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 3566
    koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh3156 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "I've failed over and over and over again in my life...and that is why I succeed."

Michael Jordan

JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "You're right!
    It IS easier to eat pizza then to run on the treadmill.
    It IS easier to turn to ice cream rather than people for supporters.
    It IS easier to say "Fk it, I give up!" then to say "Fk this, I can do it!
    So you know what? I'm not going to sit here and tell you day after day that you can do this.
    If you don't believe you can, then you can't.
    That's the honest truth. You need to do this for you.
    And if you don't want it enough, then you sure as hell won't achieve it...
    So take the easy way out and remain unhealthy and continue to gain weight, because you can't realize you are the only one hurting yourself.
    I didn't say it would be easy...
    but I said it would be worth it!"

JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000) JulieC26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Still need motivation?
    Just eat in front of the mirror...naked!

hahahahaha =D

Mutazzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eric thomas

When you Want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be Successful.

-Eric thomas

Irvs95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war" - George Patton

Probably has already been said!

jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Motivation to face your fears!! The key to life!

Hi guys,

My sport is Thai Boxing (over 5 years). Check out my website 'jacob-modak.squarespace.com' for a motivational blog. I've also written a MOTIVATIONAL BOOK AVAILABLE ON MY SITE AND ON KINDLE. MY LATEST BLOG POST HAS THE LINK TO THE KINDLE PAGE (apparently I need 50 posts to put post a link) HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY CHEKCING IT OUT! BEST REGARDS AND TRAINING WISHES!!

Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Start enjoying the things you already have. – The problem with many of us is that we think we’ll be happy when we reach a certain level in life – a level we see others operating at – your boss with her corner office, that friend of a friend who owns a mansion on the beach, etc. Unfortunately, it takes awhile before you get there, and when you get there you’ll likely have a new destination in mind. You’ll end up spending your whole life working toward something new without ever stopping to enjoy the things you have now. So take a quiet moment every morning when you first awake to appreciate where you are and what you already have." - Brad Fishbaugh
    - Everything is okay in moderation crew
    - MTB is my leg day CREW
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Positivity Crew
    - Podcast crew

desperado63 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) desperado63 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) desperado63 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) desperado63 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) desperado63 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) desperado63 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) desperado63 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) desperado63 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) desperado63 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) desperado63 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) desperado63 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion." - Paulo Coelho

Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    -Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

-It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.

-Muhammed Ali

Sudsalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier"
    - Colin Powell

My Sergeant says this a lot.

lott042 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivation for my walls

I noticed a company called Algra Corporation that I've purchased Instructional and Anatomy posters from has came out with a new Inspirational line of Posters. Some of them are pretty cool I think I'm going to have to purchase a couple for my Gym.

Gymphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year. But eventually it will subside and something else will take it's place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever"

kbrogdon44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbrogdon44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbrogdon44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbrogdon44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbrogdon44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbrogdon44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbrogdon44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbrogdon44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbrogdon44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbrogdon44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbrogdon44 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Brahs, please allow me to post the FULL PAIN IS TEMPORARY speech as told by Erik Thomas, instead of just the ending "if I quit it will last forever."

Simply because it is the MOST INSPIRATIONAL STORY/QUOTE IVE EVER READ. It just hits home for me. (I skipped the first few lines but kept the good stuff.)

------The young man came out a little further, and the old man dropped him in the water, held his head down, and just when the young man was about to pass out he raised him up. The old man said "When you were underwater, what did you want to do?" The young man replied "I wanted to breathe." He told the young man, when you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.

If you've ever had an asthma attack, you're short of breath, you're wheezing...the only thing you care about is to get some air. You don't care about no basketball game, you don't care about what's on the tv, you don't care about nobody calling you, you don't care about no party. The only thing you care about when you trying to breathe is to get some fresh air, that's it. And when you get to the point where all you want to do is be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.

Now I'm here to tell you today, most of you say you want to be successful but you don't want it bad, you just kinda want it. You don't want it badder than you want to party, you don't want it as much as you want to be cool, most of you don't want success as bad as you want to sleep! Most of you love sleep more than you love success, and I'm here to tell you today, if you want success you're going to have to be willing to give up sleep.

You gotta be willing to work on 2 or 3 hours of sleep. If you really want to be successful, somedays you gotta be willing to stay up 3 nights in a row, because if I go to sleep I might miss the opportunity to be successful. You gotta want it so bad that you forget to eat, that's how bad you gotta want it.

The problem with this generation is you ain't felt no pain before, you're soft. It's a soft generation! You quit on everything! You quit and most of you ain't even tried yet!

Now listen to me, pain is temporary, it may list a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year, but eventually it will subside, and something else will take its place. If I quit however, it will last forever.
    Last edited by kbrogdon44; 08-30-2014 at 01:57 PM.

ImJack3dUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks all!

Registered User ImJustSaiyanBro's Avatar
    ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImJustSaiyanBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One of my favorite quotes:

"Its only when we are pushed to our absolute limits that we can truly shine"

-Vegeta from DBZ

CoolJev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolJev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolJev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolJev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolJev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolJev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolJev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolJev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolJev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolJev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolJev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "There is no try, don't or do not"

- Zyzz

thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000)
    "He who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right" Confucius

"It's not over when your losing terribly, its over when you quit" Unknown

"Being realistic is the most common path to Mediocrity" Will Smith

"While the other guy's sleeping.. Im working" Will Smith

WhoDatArod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Check out my video

My video is called Embrace the Resistence on youtube

kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Greatness isn't what you become, it's what you OVERCOME." ~ Tony Gaskins
    My motivational youtube channel: http://bit.ly/KwanMotivationalVideos

Follow me on Instagram/Twitter @K_Kwan66 for daily motivation.

Instagram: http://instagram.com/k_kwan66
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/K_Kwan66

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ''Success comes from developing our strengths, not eliminating our weaknesses.'' ~ Marilyn Vos Savant

CondorFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CondorFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CondorFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CondorFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CondorFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CondorFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Quote I use

This is a personal quote. I'm sure a good amount of people can relate.
    Attached Images
    " Everyone tends to remind me what I could have done, Whom I could have been. You could have been this you could have been that. The focus is not on whom or what we could have been, but what we can be. Push past pain, push past doubt, and you can be whatever you want."-CondorFitness

StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StreetsOfFire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it" - Lou Holtz.

Used now by Diamond Dallas Page in the motivational theory of "Living your life at 90 percent".

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Damn, this thread is legit.. love it! Tons of great quotes in here. Never looked at this thread before until now!

Mike
    ….

TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Follow the podcast - MereMortals @ YouTube/spotify/itunes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmx4Nozv-CrKbiO6mhYZWBA

Dedication and Greatness are forever intertwined

www.instagram.com/juan_swarny/ give the ol insta a follow,

Bench - 385
    Squat - 505 x 5
    Dead - 610

bf1906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf1906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf1906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf1906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf1906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf1906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf1906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf1906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf1906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf1906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf1906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Always remember, when something goes wrong and you know in your heart that there is nobody to blame but yourself then the person at fault is ALWAYS you"

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! - Bluto
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From ashes to Glory. -Nixduchamp

steadiestflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.
    Winners dont make excuses.

reservoirdog1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reservoirdog1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reservoirdog1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reservoirdog1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reservoirdog1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reservoirdog1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reservoirdog1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reservoirdog1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reservoirdog1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reservoirdog1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reservoirdog1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's never too late to become the person you might have been.

Fall down seven times, get up eight.

Better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

If you don't like what you've got, why don't you change it?
    If your world is all screwed up, rearrange it.
    If you don't like what you see, why don't you fight it?
    If you know that something's wrong, why don't you right it?
    In the end it comes down to your thinking,
    And there's really nobody to blame.
    When it feels like your ship is sinking
    And you're too tired to play the game,
    Nobody's going to help you,
    You've just gotta stand up alone,
    And dig in your heels and see how it feels
    To raise a little Hell of your own.
    -- Trooper