Page 102 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 15353
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    You can "LMAO" all you want at the Phillies but they are still the most entertaining, must-watch team in baseball this year. And I'm LMAO at anyone who thinks anyone but the Phillies will win the NL East. I'm not a huge crap talker (I'm 40 years old, those days are over) but honestly if you can't get excited about what the Phillies lineup brings night in and night out this year then I don't know what to tell you.

The bullpen needs some work, no doubt. But I think they will get that straightened out. They still have some good arms in Triple A and plenty of pieces to make some moves at the deadline or before this year.

-Spaz

Congrats on your People's Champion award.

Braves fans more interested in World Series Championships. Won't even deny the Phillies second half collapse will be plenty entertaining though. Stay safe
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    You can "LMAO" all you want at me and Saalty but we are still the most entertaining, must-watch teams in A-league baseball this year. And I'm LMAO at anyone who thinks anyone but me and him will win their divisions. I'm not a huge crap talker (I'm 35 years old, those days are over) but honestly if you can't get excited about what the Saalty and my lineup brings night in and night out this year then I don't know what to tell you.

The bullpen needs some work, no doubt. But I think we will get that straightened out. We still have some good arms on the WW and plenty of pieces to make some moves at the deadline or before this year ends.

Boom!
    You forgot to sign your name

-Bacon
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Dat feel when you own the AL & NL 2019 Cy Young Winners.
    And right on cue Bauer gets tagged for a pair of first inning runs against Detroit, lol

TFW you brag on a player, then they immediately pull something like this. Now thats a feel I'm all too familiar with
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    And right on cue Bauer gets tagged for a pair of first inning runs against Detroit, lol

Now thats a feel I'm all too familiar with
    Guess he's outta the Cy Young running. Thought he was going to maintain that sub 1.00 ERA.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats on your People's Champion award.

Braves fans more interested in World Series Championships. Won't even deny the Phillies second half collapse will be plenty entertaining though. Stay safe
    World Series championships? Dude you were in diapers the last time they won a championship. Stop acting like you were in Fulton County Stadium doing the Tomahawk chop, my god.

-Spaz

World Series championships? Dude you were in diapers the last time they won a championship. Stop acting like you were in Fulton County Stadium doing the Tomahawk chop, my god.

-Spaz
    Fun fact, I actually was at Game 2 in 1995. Dad got tickets through his company.

And I was 8, plenty old enough to actually be watching the game and remember it well.

Next thing I’m gonna hear is I don’t remember the Olympics in Atlanta either. My first baseball game at Turner Field was actually not a Braves game
    -SoutheastBeast1

Guess he's outta the Cy Young running. Thought he was going to maintain that sub 1.00 ERA.
    It’s not even a call out post. You can cut the sarcastic responses every time I quote you dude.

“Yeah I thought Acuna was never going to hit a HR”

“Yeah I thought he was going to maintain a sub 1.00 era”

Jesus... so much cringe...
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

-Spaz

Fun fact, I actually was at Game 2 in 1995. Dad got tickets through his company.

And I was 8, plenty old enough to actually be watching the game and remember it well.

Next thing I’m gonna hear is I don’t remember the Olympics in Atlanta either. My first baseball game at Turner Field was actually not a Braves game

You just got bodied by Spaz. **** struct a nerve, brb posting life story.

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The fact I got you to tell me your life story from that post means I’m in your head hard.

I clearly know nothing about what you played or how far you advanced. Only a super sensitive person would feel the need to respond so seriously like this

Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Did I now?
    -SoutheastBeast1

If anyone knows about posting life stories it's Saalty. Tell me more about all your soccer accomplishments.

Difference being I didn't bring up whether I was in attendance in 95. You on the other hand felt the need to tell me all about your soccer success when I made a light joke how your skills never got you past T-ball.

But let me guess none of your nerves were struck that day

-SoutheastBeast1

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can respect a fan for life, nothing wrong with that. I was just guessing on the age

I took my son to Game 4 of the 2008 World Series with the Phils vs the Rays. I asked him now (he's 16) what he remembers and he goes "I think I spilled fries on the front of my Phillies jersey" which he did, but dude you don't remember the game or the $350 seats? LOL

-Spaz

If anyone knows about posting life stories it's Saalty. Tell me more about all your soccer accomplishments.

Difference being I didn't bring up whether I was in attendance in 95. You on the other hand felt the need to tell me all about your soccer success when I made a light joke how your skills never got you past T-ball.

But let me guess none of your nerves were struck that day

Anyways you're lying about attending. I never took you to that game.

I can respect a fan for life, nothing wrong with that. I was just guessing on the age

I took my son to Game 4 of the 2008 World Series with the Phils vs the Rays. I asked him now (he's 16) what he remembers and he goes "I think I spilled fries on the front of my Phillies jersey" which he did, but dude you don't remember the game or the $350 seats? LOL

-Spaz
    Anyways you're lying about attending. I never took you to that game.
    Saalty just mad with all the WS NYY has been to he's too poor to attend a game. After all the trailer park living and poor broke southerner jokes he's sent my way over the years he's coping hard right now.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-Spaz
    I saw a game at the original Yankee stadium my first time in NYC. The only things I remember are:

- sitting in the chitty bleachers
    - Jeter hitting a game tying double in the 8th
    - my sister losing her beanie babie

I was probably 11 or 12 at the time. I can't imagine anyone below the age of 8 or 9 remembering enough about a game to say they were "there".

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    I saw a game at the original Yankee stadium my first time in NYC. The only things I remember are:

I was probably 11 or 12 at the time. I can't imagine anyone below the age of 8 or 9 remembering enough about a game to say they were "there".
    Only game I vividly remember from my youth was when I was sitting in the 4$ bleachers at county stadium and Jesse Orosco was in the pen and handed me some double bubble through the bullpen fence as I was begging for a ball.....good times being a kid back then man....good times.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

How much more do you actually remember from most games though? Pretty much the highlights, that's about right.

If you really don't have any memories earlier than 9 years old that's honestly kind of sad, and I mean that in a sympathetic way, not in a "your pathetic cause you can't remember anything" way.

My best memory of all time was when I was 6 years old on my birthday when I got my dog. Got home from school, sat on the couch, parents made me close my eyes and then put the dog in my lap. Played with him and tried to come up with names for him the rest of the day. For the first week with us he would sit and stare out the front door and cry (we had a clear glass screen door in front of the wood door, so often kept the wood door open if we were home). It was kind of sad, but he adjusted and was fine after like a week.

That's not even my earliest vivid memory either though. It just happens to be my favorite. My earliest was probably preschool when I was either 3 or 4. We had this tree outside no one was supposed to climb (when I say tree... it had really low branches that weren't more than a couple feet off the ground tops). Anyway, I remember I, and many others, getting yelled at for getting up on the branches, lol.

It was like one of these little f*ckers

Now can I sit here and tell you every little pitch that happened when I was 8 years old in 1995? F*ck no. I can't even tell you all that much detail about Ubaldo Jimenez's no hitter I watched when I was an adult. I remember being pissed off Atlanta fans actually cheered for him getting people out toward the end of the game. For 95, I can tell you roughly where I was sitting and that Glavine pitched and that we won. I also remember people use to actually stand for the vast majority of the time during the games in Atlanta and I had to stand on my seat to see things back then compared to now with Atlanta fans so apathetic they sit during playoff games which actually is pathetic as f*ck.
    -SoutheastBeast1

More life stories told. Just a dear diary kind of day I guess
    -SoutheastBeast1

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anyone watch the show "you" on netflix?

felt surprisingly familiar
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ice, package came bro. Thanks again that's a ton of really useful products right there!
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    anyone watch the show "you" on netflix?

felt surprisingly familiar
    Watched it, thought it was an interesting take on a stalker occurrence where the stalker is seen as the protagonist vice antagonist
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Lol at Speed picking up Wright. You do know they’re skipping him with the PPD most likely, right? Gausman tomorrow now, Newcomb Friday, Teheran Saturday, Folty Sunday. Then Fried should get 5 spot preference.

Unless they go 6 man rotation gotta think Wright’s heading back down
    -SoutheastBeast1

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Austin Meadows gonna fukk around break my cursed prospect streak at this rate. Fukkin mashing boiiii.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

Originally Posted by SteezeFactory View Post
    Austin Meadows gonna fukk around break my cursed prospect streak at this rate. Fukkin mashing boiiii.
    Still can't believe you missed out on Boyd. To your buddy Pro too. lmfao son

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still can't believe you missed out on Boyd. To your buddy Pro too. lmfao son
    Had him on my watch list and was gonna scoop him if he did good in his second start and then got busy with work and forgot he pitched that day and it was too late. Hard to beat pro on FA pickups like that, fukker prob has a dedicated monitor that's just streaming prospect callup twitter pages and box score updates 24/7.

I have a hard time dropping dudes to clear a roster spot the first week of the season in fear I'll dump someone that breaks out, so that hamstrings me early on at times. All good though Jimmy Nelson is about ready to fire things up and come save my staff.

Bateman's b*tch ass beat me by like a minute on Vogelbach. Hope that fat fukk goes 0fer the rest of the season.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    send me an offer, I'll see if it's worthy

Ice, I also got my package today! You're the best, bro!

I actually am looking forward to trying the birthday cake whey. I'm set in my routine with my double rich chocolate optimum I never bother trying anything else so I'm pretty excited.

The bars gonna come in handy when I start going hiking now that it's warming up again.
    -SoutheastBeast1

NL East is what we all thought it would be.

3-way tie at the top with the Nats just 1 game back.

Strap in for a long ride fellas, this gonna be an epic battle royale
    -SoutheastBeast1

NL East is what we all thought it would be.

3-way tie at the top with the Nats just 1 game back.

Strap in for a long ride fellas, this gonna be an epic battle royale
    are you bald or do you still have all your hair?

Page 102 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast