Page 101 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 5267
    messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    I can make nickels stick to my skin. That doesn't mean I'm magnetic. I think this rabbit hole you're going down is planted disinformation.

this leave the magnet stuff alone it's obviously bait stick to the important stuff.

they can even use this to ridicule real issues later when and if this turns out to be fake.

ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Because the change the testing threshold a few weeks ago. 90% of the cases marked as COVID positive before the change would now be marked as COVID negative. Investigate PCR thresholds if you're curious.
    So why are hospitalizations and deaths crashing?

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ceizer1985 View Post
    Because it's a seasonal virus
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they are getting rid of doses all over the world but they have been pretending like there was a scarcity in "vaccines" this whole time its an old psychological trick to bait people into getting it.

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To be honest, these Indian guys are doing their best. You can just see the integrity behind their faces and that they would stand behind their products 100%. A huge improvement from the manufacturing standards in China, I would say..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/b0doSSa84UeB/

I can make nickels stick to my skin. That doesn't mean I'm magnetic. I think this rabbit hole you're going down is planted disinformation.
    That's my friend and business partner.

He was just as skeptical about the magnet thing until he tested it out on his uncle and he has no reaosn to lie to me.

Originally Posted by messomi View Post
    this leave the magnet stuff alone it's obviously bait stick to the important stuff.

they can even use this to ridicule real issues later when and if this turns out to be fake.
    I understand the skepticism so I suggest you test it out on your vaxxed friends or family memebrs to see if it's fake or not once and for all, and find out for yourself before calling it planted disinfo by controlled opposition.

they are getting rid of doses all over the world but they have been pretending like there was a scarcity in "vaccines" this whole time its an old psychological trick to bait people into getting it.
    Agreed 100%. this is a marketing trick ( artificial scarcity)
    Last edited by smegmasniffer; 05-28-2021 at 08:56 AM.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are they? There was a video here, showed the timeline of cases/hospitalizations/deaths and vaccination. There was a correlation with more deaths after vaccinations in many of the countries. You're Footsy Mc****, not an open-minded individual worth wasting much effort on, so I won't find it myself to show you. It's in this thread, though.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smegmasniffer View Post
    SO I've been sending videos of the magnet arm to my friend
    He decided to test it on his uncle who got both doses of the Sinovac vax

One odd thing he also reported

Wait.....so when a magnet sticks to an un-vaxxed person, that doesn't disprove the magnet theory, it only shows that someone that was vaccinated "transferred" their magnetism to another person??

440+6 crew; Buccaneers Crew
    * Engineering Crew *

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So we know that the powers that be want to introduce vaccine passports and are shutting down small businesses so that everyone loses their income and eventually become dependent on UBI ( which they will only get if they get the vax)
    So it's not a stretch of the imagination that the government is attacking the food supply as well.

Not sure how legit this is
    But this guy's father who's been working in the agricultural industry for over 40 years says the government is subsidizing people to destroy their crops. Can anyone else knowledgable with the agricultural industry in the USA confirm?
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/w7Fr2GxDMdQg/

notable quote:
    "we have 8 months to prepare our food shortages or we'll be facing mass starvation"

Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So we know that the powers that be want to introduce vaccine passports and are shutting down small businesses so that everyone loses their income and eventually become dependent on UBI ( which they will only get if they get the vax)
    So it's not a stretch of the imagination that the government is attacking the food supply as well.

But this guy's father who's been working in the agricultural industry for over 40 years says the government is subsidizing people to destroy their crops. Can anyone else knowledgable with the agricultural industry in the USA confirm?
    notable quote:
    "we have 8 months to prepare our food shortages or we'll be facing mass starvation"
    I think it's always a good thing to have several weeks or months worth of food and water storage. It doesn't cost much, even if you never use it. Rice,beans, water purifiers etc.

That being said, people have been saying chit like this for decades. The world is always ending. The date just never seems to be correct.

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Let me know if I understand this properly: They're basically looking at healthy people who aren't at risk and saying because they are healthy and not at risk when they take the vaccine, them continuing to be healthy and not at risk is because of the vaccine?

So, someone healthy gets the vaccine, they stay healthy, it's a vaccine success story?

I guess no wonder they want young adults and children getting this thing. More success stories!

I never subscribe conspiracy something that is easily explained by human greed, incompetence or as in this case I strongly suspect -- desire for attention.

Notice how with these magnet stories... at first it was people just sticking them to their arm in the injection spot? I even saw many where they would do it to that arm, watch it stick, then do it just a few inches away and it drops.

Then, as more and more people did this, in order to get attention and stick out from the crowd... suddenly people are now magnetic on their foreheads or all over?

It's very much like, they needed to take this sham a step further to distinguish themselves from the other Tiktokers. Pretty soon they'll be playing tricks with static shock or something to be even more noteworthy. who the **** knows.

All sounds like attention-starved rejects playing social media games for attention.
    That's not how I read it. Let's say you have 100 marbles. The red marbles are bad. The blue marbles are good. Of the 100 marbles, 4 are red. If I add 2 blue marbles and remove 2 red marbles, I have decreased the red % either by 50% (relative) or 2% (absolute). In other words, 96 marbles remain unaffected whether I make the change or not.
    Last edited by MiscInformed; 05-28-2021 at 10:41 AM.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/w7Fr2GxDMdQg/

notable quote:
    They're going to push the climate change narrative hard next. Even though snow wasn't supposed to exist past 2013, even though "developing" countries pollute way more than western countries, American's will have to bear the brunt, eat meat once a year, deal with rolling blackouts during winter to conserve "renewable" energy, etc.

Last edited by jamalfudge; 05-28-2021 at 09:44 AM.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolatpaniccels is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I don’t really disagree with that tho…

‘Somewhat dangerous’ could mean any number of things… I’ve always stated they have no long-term studies of success…

‘Experimental’ is also subjective…

I’ve also never said anyone NEEDS to take them…
    experimental is not subjective. EUA only = experimental.

redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "The dream of a needle in every arm will never happen."

Peter McCullough, MD, about why he changed his mind on recommending the Covid vaccine to his patients, especially if they have already recovered from #Covid19.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/axsMjJPYRQrz/

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SO I've been sending videos of the magnet arm to my friend
    He decided to test it on his uncle who got both doses of the Sinovac vax

One odd thing he also reported

Originally Posted by redmelly View Post
    "The dream of a needle in every arm will never happen."

Peter McCullough, MD, about why he changed his mind on recommending the Covid vaccine to his patients, especially if they have already recovered from #Covid19.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/axsMjJPYRQrz/

look up transhumanism videos on bitchute.com that is where we are headed towards.

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    look up transhumanism videos on bitchute.com that is where we are headed towards.
    I have noticed over the past several years how common it is in movies and TV shows to have a closeup shot of somebody getting injected with a needle. It's surprisingly common. It's in everything from comedies to dramas to action movies to sci-fi. It's way more common on film than real life. Beyond that, a closeup shot of a needle going into somebodies arm adds exactly nothing to a movie. There's no need for the shot. And yet, it's there. It's so common I started noticing how common it was and then I started wondering if this was part of a plan to desensitize people to getting shots or just filmmakers who are sado-masochists. I now wonder if it's about desensitizing people to vaccines.

There is precedent for this. The writer's guild and many producers/studios set about adding alphabet characters to their shows and movies beginning in the late 70's in order to normalize sodomy and alphabet people, to the traditional people in flyover country. They would always show these characters in the best possible light. It seems to have worked. Millennials and zoomers have grown up thinking its normal behavior and that it's not only to be protected, but it's a civil rights issue. I remember one specific episode of Cheers where the agenda was so obviously on display, it opened my eyes to what was happening.

Pop culture is a powerful medium for propaganda. Show people the most vile and repulsive acts over and over, all while acting as if they are normal, and you can re-wire peoples' brains to accept it. Porn has been doing this with normalization of anal sex, followed by ass-to-mouth, followed by just straight-up butthole licking. I guess it started 20-25 years ago. Howard Stern used to talk about anal sex constantly on his radio show. I think that must have been in the late 90's. That's the first I really heard the topic brought up and treated as "normal". That must have been the beginning. Now, you can buy chocolates molded in the shape of buttholes. From A to B in just 25 years. Pretty effective and pretty sick. This world needs Jesus to return. We're turning into Sodom and Gomorrah.

Cute picture of a young Bill Gates with Rabbi Schneerson, head of the Jewish end times cult Chabad Lubavitch.

I have noticed over the past several years how common it is in movies and TV shows to have a closeup shot of somebody getting injected with a needle. It's surprisingly common. It's in everything from comedies to dramas to action movies to sci-fi. It's way more common on film than real life. Beyond that, a closeup shot of a needle going into somebodies arm adds exactly nothing to a movie. There's no need for the shot. And yet, it's there. It's so common I started noticing how common it was and then I started wondering if this was part of a plan to desensitize people to getting shots or just filmmakers who are sado-masochists. I now wonder if it's about desensitizing people to vaccines.

There is precedent for this. The writer's guild and many producers/studios set about adding alphabet characters to their shows and movies beginning in the late 70's in order to normalize sodomy and alphabet people, to the traditional people in flyover country. They would always show these characters in the best possible light. It seems to have worked. Millennials and zoomers have grown up thinking its normal behavior and that it's not only to be protected, but it's a civil rights issue. I remember one specific episode of Cheers where the agenda was so obviously on display, it opened my eyes to what was happening.

Pop culture is a powerful medium for propaganda. Show people the most vile and repulsive acts over and over, all while acting as if they are normal, and you can re-wire peoples' brains to accept it. Porn has been doing this with normalization of anal sex, followed by ass-to-mouth, followed by just straight-up butthole licking. I guess it started 20-25 years ago. Howard Stern used to talk about anal sex constantly on his radio show. I think that must have been in the late 90's. That's the first I really heard the topic brought up and treated as "normal". That must have been the beginning. Now, you can buy chocolates molded in the shape of buttholes. From A to B in just 25 years. Pretty effective and pretty sick. This world needs Jesus to return. We're turning into Sodom and Gomorrah.

when I tell people there is an "agenda" that is being pushed I am not exaggerating one bit it really is happening and I have been following this for more than a decade and seen it coming.

this is no joke when I said vaccines passports would be here last year a ton of miscers were posting articles where it was being "debunked" or being pushed as conspiracy.

this picture is pretty cute too

when I tell people there is an "agenda" that is being pushed I am not exaggerating one bit it really is happening and I have been following this for more than a decade and seen it coming.
    Yeah, the blueprint was always how the USSR accomplished their goals. They had a Dept. of Agitation and Propaganda dedicated to planning and implementing these sorts of things. They had complete control over the culture too, much like the left in America now.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great topic *******s.

Anyone want to explain why COVID is disappearing right now in the US?
    SARS-COV-2 will not/cannot be contained or eradicated. What is going on right now, is known in epidemiology as the pathogen endemic equilibrium phase, (viral stasis) and is perfectly normal. Virulence weakening and dilution is what always happens when mutations and naturally acquired herd immunity is occurring throughout the populations. Invariably mutation causes infection rate increase ( seasonality still being the biggest factor) and lethality rate decrease, henceforth it becomes ubiquitous and permanent. Vaccination at this stage is essentially pointless.

https://academic.oup.com/jid/advance...iab255/6274562

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...unity.amp.html

Also the PCR test is a measure of genetic material in a person & can be manipulated easily. They lowered the cycle count for those vaccinated. Not that hard to grasp

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cudabrah View Post
    Wait.....so when a magnet sticks to an un-vaxxed person, that doesn't disprove the magnet theory, it only shows that someone that was vaccinated "transferred" their magnetism to another person??

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    we got start screening people like OP before the post on the misc, we'd start with a real easy test

Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    we got start screening people like OP before the post on the misc, we'd start with a real easy test

lol.
    oooh the irony.

Guiiise, are you the leader of the vaxxed defender posse?

You are literally an extra from the movie, Idiocracy.

son of a low IQ dad who got the Johnson and Johnson vax.
    HAHA
    the irony!

Gainzzz also hails from a LLOW IQ family who all go tthe vax. you two should be best buddies, lol!

BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrunotheBoxer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Still the best decision I have made.

Not getting vaxxed and not wearing a mask. Ever.

The whole thing was and will always be a scamdemic. I wouldn’t listen to the government if they told me today is Friday.

Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000) Elias373 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this picture is pretty cute too
    Nice photoshop

dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cute picture of a young Bill Gates with Rabbi Schneerson, head of the Jewish end times cult Chabad Lubavitch.
    That is not Bill Gates you anti-Semitic idiot.

From a 2014 column written by Yosef Abramowitz, the man in the photo. Notice the tie.

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/column...-energy-361147

Here is another angle of him from a Youtube video, at 2:57, again notice the tie

Here is the same guy, Josef, today

Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

mg]https://i.imgur.com/fHlstRT.jpg[/img]
    lol.
    oooh the irony.

HAHA
    the irony!

Gainzzz also hails from a LLOW IQ family who all go tthe vax. you two should be best buddies, lol!

high test, post a pic of yourself. Show the stud that you are!!!!
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol.
    oooh the irony.

HAHA
    the irony!

Let's be honest, that's a completely normal looking person, in fact he would be considered attractive and probably mogs 95% of other men his age (NO HOMO)

You absolutely have to post a pic of yourself now if you are commenting on the appearance of someone else though

From a 2014 column written by Yosef Abramowitz, the man in the photo. Notice the tie.

Here is another angle of him from a Youtube video, at 2:57, again notice the tie

Let's all point and laugh at smegtard

But it begs the question.. just how many other pics and vids has smeghead posted ITT that have been intentionally designed to fool spastics like him?????????

Do you not feel even slightly retarded, smeggy?

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Let's be honest, that's a completely normal looking person, in fact he would be considered attractive and probably mogs 95% of other men his age (NO HOMO)

You absolutely have to post a pic of yourself now if you are commenting on the appearance of someone else though

Let's all point and laugh at smegtard

But it begs the question.. just how many other pics and vids has smeghead posted ITT that have been intentionally designed to fool spastics like him?????????

Do you not feel even slightly retarded, smeggy?
    lol, the propaganda has been exposed

time to get the Vax!
    It was an honest mistake,
    Hey maybe I intentionally put that there so you would expose me and disregard all the information because I want you and Dabb to get the vax
    ever thought of that? lol

Keep laughing. Loving it
    Great way to get the mockers and scoffers to discount all the information provided here and go ahead and get their vax when it's their turn

Genius move on OP's part.
    You mistake me as someone who actually wants to help and discourage people from gettign the vax, lol.
    this thread is to mock tthe retards who get it
    In fact how about I' keep posting disinfo to get you to discount what I say, because I truly want you to get your vax

Please keep discounting all the information here. love it brah!
    BTW, hows your crypto portfolio looking? lol