Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    peanut91 is a name known to all. (+5000) peanut91 is a name known to all. (+5000) peanut91 is a name known to all. (+5000) peanut91 is a name known to all. (+5000) peanut91 is a name known to all. (+5000) peanut91 is a name known to all. (+5000) peanut91 is a name known to all. (+5000) peanut91 is a name known to all. (+5000) peanut91 is a name known to all. (+5000) peanut91 is a name known to all. (+5000) peanut91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Brining my first time now to attempt pastrami. Will try after.

Fckers will never guess whar I'm cookin right now
    crispy duck?

carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Girl surprised me by getting me my favorite beer, can't buy it in California for whatever reason so I was stoked.

Mmmmmm

hnnngg. you can get it in california now. well, southern california, at least. not sure about where you're at.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tried to go Japanese tonight with some "first attempts" and some things ive been wanting to try to replicate.

Gonna start with the finished meal this time.

Home made Gyoza, Gyoza Sauce, Japanese Dressing Salad, and Miso Soup.

First things first I put together the Gyoza, was a learning experience for sure. Pleating the Gyoza took a minute to figure out, make sure to use water to make it seal, I ended up making 2 giant ones for the lulz, cabbage had to be cooked first.

Fried em for a sec with Peanut Oil, then cooked em in shallow water, then refried to crisp them up.

You're probably looking at the non-wrapped pork wondering wtf that is, well it was an experiment. I know you all probably think I'm some fat fck sitting at home eating all day but I actually care about my macros and lift everu day, run twice a day. My girl likes being on Keto so I always have to think about healthy ways to "twist" recipes for her.

Enter the..."Deconstructed Gyoza"...or something like that. Not sure yet.

So there is like 12g of carbs in one of those sheets, I cut it up into a chessboard type pattern, balled up the meat mix, then what I did was I cooked the meat mix like a meatball...then I just put the little squares onto the pan and put the meat on top of the square. The result was a nice pork-filling on top with a super crunchy wafer underneath.

Was really good and actually has me thinking alot about how to incorporate that kind of method with other stuff. I feel like I could use those wrappers as tiny plates for all sorts of things.

The Miso soup is always easy...just chicken stock/miso/water then I added a couple of those Pork meatballs and some green onion.

So this is something I've been wanting to try and figure out for a long time...every time I go to Japanese restauraunt they serve a salad with this Japanese Thousand Island type dressing and they dont sell it so I've been wanting to recreate it.

I want that fcking dressing...its so good.

Try as I might it didn't come out right, the recipe I followed swore up and down it was it but it wasnt

Seriously if ANYONE knows how to make that sh!t please let me know, I'm lost on it.

Sooo thoughts on the meal. My dressing wasnt bad but it wasnt what I wanted so I'm alittle upset. I've got Miso Soup nailed. The Gyoza were really good but the pork was alittle bit dry, not quite as tender as what you get in the restaurant, this is probably because I used 95% lean ground pork for healthiness and didn't use full flavor mode stuff.

The deconstructed Gyoza was kind of a flash of brilliance and I really think I can use those cooked wrappers alot in the future. I'm thinking of making a little cup with it, fry it so it crisps, maybe put some steak slices with alittle salsa and sour cream and make like a crunchy taco bite or something.

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fried wonton wrappers are hnnnghhh. So is fry-boil-fry method for gyoza.

Congrats on the deconstructed gyoza.
    Discovering a new technique or presentation method is one of the greatest feelings ever. The flash of brilliance and feeling of satisfaction is amazing, and it only drives your curiosity and passion to further your repertoire.

I'm big into the notion that "food = art" (and I tend to like slightly abstract art), so non-traditional presentation gives me a chub.
    Maybe garnish the deconstructed gyozas with a strip of chives or rough chop green onions and you'll have something real nice to look at

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like when food looks artsy on the plate as long as it tastes good, I don't like putting sht on the plate that is just there for looks.

I could literally just fry up those wrappers and eat em like chips lol

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like when food looks artsy on the plate as long as it tastes good, I don't like putting sht on the plate that is just there for looks.

I could literally just fry up those wrappers and eat em like chips lol
    hnnnnghhhhhh

I'm a big fan of chives and scallions/green onions, and scallions/green onions are used in Japanese/asian cuisine a lot. Just my 2 cents, it would be a nice garnish to add some color to the dish and extra flavor and texture

yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yg7s7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember you, you're the guy who made a thread about that medieval castle building

food looks yummy
    Last edited by yg7s7; 08-07-2015 at 08:36 PM.

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Next dish I'm going to try is going to be Braciole. Going to add in my own twist doe.

In the middle of moving and anxious to get back to cooking. Been becoming obsessed with it lately.

Looks good, post up when you attempt it.

Sooooooo you guys know I've been cookin Short Ribs for 48 hours, trying to replicate the Momofuku style ribs. They came out amazing and I also made some epic side dishes to go with it.

First things first I re-attempted the Gyoza, wasnt really happy with how they came out. Think I got it figured now though. Used Gyoza wrappers instead of eggroll wrappers which helped a ton. Also the biggest issue was I used lean-pork last time (95%) and went with the standard ground pork this time for texture. Waaaaay better. Also I used a processor this time to chop the greens instead of hand chopping and leaving it kinda chunky, also turned out way better this time.

Gyoza Recipe:

2 cup cabbage, cooked and minced
    1 lb ground pork
    4-5 green onions, chopped finely
    1 1/2 Tbsp Mirin
    2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
    1 Tbsp sesame oil
    1-2 cloves garlic
    1 Egg

Cooking process was the same as last time so just go back a page if you want it.

So anyway, this is how the Momofuku Sous Vide Short Ribs were prepared.

Recipe was as follows:

2 2/3 cups (600g) water
    1/2 cup plus 2 T (150 g) light soy sauce (usukuchi)
    3 T plus 1 t (42 g) pear juice
    3 T plus 1 t (42 g) apple juice
    2 1/2 T (23g) mirin
    1 T (13g) Asian sesame oil
    1 1/4 cup (250g) sugar
    10 grinds black pepper
    1/2 small onion
    1 small carrot
    3 scallions (whites only)
    2 garlic cloves
    8 pieces bone-in short ribs (5-6 ounces each; 140-170g) trimmed of any silverskin and cut into individual ribs

Got some quality Short ribs

I didn't have my phone on me for the first part of the process unfortunately so I'm just gonna steal someone elses.

Basically combine all the ingredients and let it boil on high for like 10 minutes. Afterwards strain it and save the broth. You can also save the carrots and whatnot for later, they come out all pickled and tasty. Then you want to put it in a bag for the Sous Vide setup. Set it on 140 degrees and let it go. Highly recommend double bagging for liquid bags. Also, I used the "hang off the side of the counter" method with the food saver and turned it off when it started to pull liquid.

2 days later they came out all cooked, I separated the juice from the ribs and pulled the rib out of the meat..separated really easy with almost no effort. Then I used the standard pan-sear + torch sous vide follow up method to really get a crisp exterior without over cooking. Finished it off with some chives and a couple spoons of the broth on top.

So those were fckin amazing but the weird thing is the star of the night was these turnips I tried. Never really cooked turnips before but I saw this recipe randomly one time and thought it sounded good.

Dont need to change a thing, these things are so fcking good I want to tell everyone to go outside and make them immediately.

Miso-Honey Glazed Turnip Recipe:

1 lb. trimmed and peeled turnips, cut into wedges
    2 Tbs unsalted butter
    2 Tbs. white miso
    2 Tbs. honey
    Salt
    Water (2-ish cups give or take)

Peel the turnips, cut them into little wedges like 3/4" wide. Then just mix up the ingredients and simmer on a stove. It takes 10-20 minutes but you want to let the water simmer and boil to reduce. You want it to almost become a syrup/glaze in the end. This sh!t tastes almost like condensed milk but I can't even describe it...its soooooo good. Im gonna have to try that reduction/glaze on other stuff...its just epic.

So yea we had dat meal.

Only thing was that I quickly realized that the couple of spoons of broth or whatever on the ribs wasnt cutting it so I moved the ribs to bowls and basically let them sit in alittle bit of the broth. That made them so much better.

The fat had rendered so perfectly after all that time, was so jelly scrumptious and the cook on it was perfect with the charred sear on the outside giving it alittle crisp texture but the middle being a perfect pink.

So yea, these are 3 recipes I wouldn't tweak at all to be honest. Gyoza? Nailed it. Turnips? Mind = Blown, so good. Short Ribs? Really good.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy **** at some of the pics in this thread.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

This Samsung S6 takes crazy quality pics.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This Samsung S6 takes crazy quality pics.
    Need... red... meat...

What do y'all do while cooking and whatnot? Have a TV in the kitchen?
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Need... red... meat...

Who doesn't have a tv in the kitchen?

ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You buying your cuts from a butcher?

Those short ribs look insane.
    Trading/Investing Thread Crew
    Math Thread Crew
    Poker & Sports Betting crew

**1st Team All Sports Misc**
    Portland Trail Blazers Crew
    Oregon Ducks Crew

RIP ThePrimeSalmon

Originally Posted by ctownballer04 View Post
    You buying your cuts from a butcher?

Those short ribs look insane.
    Yea, my favorite spot right now is Berkeley Bowl. Local spot that's like a whole foods if actual chefs were in charge instead of hippies.

Fresh food, awesome meat market. Can get all the custom cuts you want, huge selection.

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Need... red... meat...

My house is very open so yea I can watch TV while I hustle.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everytime I see pics of chit you're doing, all I could think about is the post-cook dishes that need cleaning and the general hassle that comes with the struggles of cooking. I couldn't do this in a million years. I'll stick to restaurants and microwavable chit

Originally Posted by xavengedx23 View Post
    Everytime I see pics of chit you're doing, all I could think about is the post-cook dishes that need cleaning and the general hassle that comes with the struggles of cooking. I couldn't do this in a million years. I'll stick to restaurants and microwavable chit

There is this crazy invention....it's called a woman.

I wouldn't either if she wasn't cleaning up after me. We have a good arrangement...I cook she cleans.

ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The fat had rendered so perfectly after all that time, was so jelly scrumptious and the cook on it was perfect with the charred sear on the outside giving it alittle crisp texture but the middle being a perfect pink.

So yea, these are 3 recipes I wouldn't tweak at all to be honest. Gyoza? Nailed it. Turnips? Mind = Blown, so good. Short Ribs? Really good.
    fap fap fap

ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is this crazy invention....it's called a woman.

I wouldn't either if she wasn't cleaning up after me. We have a good arrangement...I cook she cleans.
    Where'd you buy this thing?
    Math Thread Crew

Oregon Ducks Crew

RIP ThePrimeSalmon

|progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Neat.
    "Just Get It Off"
    Fightin' Texas Aggie
    MFC
    RIP YGST

Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mongoose_Man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This depresses me. I don't even have the time to make all that, nor the drive to clean all that and all the hassle cooking like that involves... kinda jelly and mad at the same time... I must be a lazy pos...

f you op... f you man...

;-)
    ;-)

evobrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evobrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evobrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evobrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evobrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evobrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evobrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evobrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evobrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evobrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) evobrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    all you *******s thinking this **** is easy/affordable. its not dave spending some serious coin on food/equipment. And a lot of time and interest into this hobby
    LS3 brah
    EDC 2012 brah
    2A All day brah
    Quest for 1.5k

http://instagram.com/absofpeace90/

So my attempt at Sous-Vide roast beef to try to make some french dip quality roast beef for sandwiches was a complete fail. It came out so dry that I couldn't even swallow it.

Originally Posted by evobrahh View Post
    all you *******s thinking this **** is easy/affordable. its not dave spending some serious coin on food/equipment. And a lot of time and interest into this hobby

I feel like you made this post at 2am after drinking so I can't tell what you're saying. At first you sounded like you thought it was expensive and difficult, then you sounded like it wasnt.

litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    solid food thread, would read again (srs)

Thanks to whoever deleted all that spam.

Mmmm...I love the sight of steak waitin for tonight

So I'm no trained cook, everything I've learned ive just kinda learned by either doing or picking up random bits of info from watching/reading.

Gordon Ramsay kinda gave me a "I feel so dumb" lesson today, I'm sure legitimately trained chefs learn this day 1 in cooking school. Today I used this method to chop tomatos and onions for Salsa....it was mind blowingly better than anything ive ever done.

The idea of leaving the bottom of whatever im slicing un-sliced so that it holds in place while I cube never even dawned on me.

ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ineedadrink is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I'm no trained cook, everything I've learned ive just kinda learned by either doing or picking up random bits of info from watching/reading.

Gordon Ramsay kinda gave me a "I feel so dumb" lesson today, I'm sure legitimately trained chefs learn this day 1 in cooking school. Today I used this method to chop tomatos and onions for Salsa....it was mind blowingly better than anything ive ever done.

The idea of leaving the bottom of whatever im slicing un-sliced so that it holds in place while I cube never even dawned on me.
    mine = blown

My knife skills are nonexistent.

1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those dumplings are looking hnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggg
    * MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN Crew*
    *Check a sloots FICO scores to determine if she's worth it Crew*
    *Hotmail Crew*
    *Costco Crew*
    * Your thoughts Crew*
    Oh where oh where has my little Jake gone? Oh where oh where can he be?

Just ran into this on the interwebs :0
    http://www.costco.com/.product.10008...rySiloedViewCP
    Math Thread Crew

Oregon Ducks Crew

RIP ThePrimeSalmon