Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile My encounter with a certain Big Spaz...

Today I had the opportunity to meet Big Spaz from Ergopharm. Jarad took time out of his day to come to the radio station where I work Sunday's to say hello (he lives fairly close to where I work). Along with the big monster was his little man (his son). Both of them are huge Phillies fans and hopefully sometime this summer his family along with myself and my fiance will be able to head to a Reading Phillies game.

Big Spaz is a very cool and down to earth person. He and I have a lot in common and had some common topics to talk about from our pasts (his gym and an unfortunate death of his bodybuilding mentor from the gym). I look forward to hanging out with him more and catching baseball games with our families.

Thanks Spaz for coming to the radio station!
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome !! I wish he would post more... from his pics he looks like a monster
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Awesome !! I wish he would post more... from his pics he looks like a monster
    It's funny, I saw a dude at the mall a couple weeks ago with a shirt that said "MONSTER" on the front. The dude was wearing a Phillies hat and was definitely big enough to be wearing a shirt that said monster on it. I was afraid to go up to him and ask if he was Jarad because I thought if it wasn't the dude would kill me. I PMed him later that night and sure enough, it was Spaz. Jarad is a pretty busy guy and posts whenever he has time, he has a lovely family which comes first and I agree 100% with him. His son is awesome, a little shy, but then again that was the first time he met me. But yes, in person, Spaz is a big mofo!
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's great to hear! I wish there were more meet-ups as we've developed a common bond with many of the members here, especially those of the supplement forum.

Originally Posted by sawastea
    That's great to hear! I wish there were more meet-ups as we've developed a common bond with many of the members here, especially those of the supplement forum.
    That's what I want to do. That is why I asked if anyone last week was going to be at Wildwood, NJ so we could all meet up. It was really cool meeting Spaz in person. I'm sure we will hang out now...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where did the gay sex take place at?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Originally Posted by dito
    Where did the gay sex take place at?
    Are you pissed that you weren't invited? He came to the radio station that I work at in Ephrata. He also lives in Ephrata, about 5 minutes from where I work on Sundays. We'll invite you next time so you don't cry about it...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do I get to be the meat?

Turn around bright eyes

Do I get to be the meat?
    You can be whatever you want big guy...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very cool. Wish I could make some connection with somebody cool here too.
    Scheizekopf

Originally Posted by Scheizekopf
    Very cool. Wish I could make some connection with somebody cool here too.
    I'll tell ya, it was cool to finally put a face to a name. It's good to see two reps meeting eachother without a lawsuit involved...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the kind words Matt, it was great meeting you man!

Matt was a great guy. I could tell by his contributions on the board that he was a very nice guy and I could tell that he had the "I get along with everyone" type personality. Which was very cool. You never really know what someone is going to be like in person, since all we do is post on the boards and things come across differently to some. But talking with Matt it felt like I knew him forever, definitely a guy that I could sit down and shoot the breeze with because we have alot in common.

And thanks for calling me a "Monster" . I'm not the biggest guy around, but I can hold my own in the gym. Most people that know me in "real life" see my pictures on here and say they don't do me justice, that I'm alot bigger in person but who knows. I mean I'm only 5'5", so when you weigh 240 lbs. I guess it can look pretty big. I don't know, like my wife says "I can't tell, I see you everyday". So it's hard for me to compare.

And yeah Matt we will have to take a Phillies game in sometime this summer. I would LOVE to post more on here but I can't always find the time. With my job (Team Leader of an Information Technology Department) and my family (wife, a son, a daughter) it's tough. My son is my world right now. He's only 3 and he's great. I spend every second I can with my kids. So of course that takes time away from other things. But I love you guys too, so hopefully I can keep posting (or at least post more) soon.

And PS - Dito, next time your invited. But since your the new guy your on the bottom. So be prepared for about 240 lbs. of pelvic pressure

-Spaz

what did I get myself into?

Good places to meet people from the boards are expos. The Olympia and Arnold are probably the best.

Turn around bright eyes

what did I get myself into?

Good places to meet people from the boards are expos. The Olympia and Arnold are probably the best.
    You gunna fly me out?
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz

Matt was a great guy. I could tell by his contributions on the board that he was a very nice guy and I could tell that he had the "I get along with everyone" type personality. Which was very cool. You never really know what someone is going to be like in person, since all we do is post on the boards and things come across differently to some. But talking with Matt it felt like I knew him forever, definitely a guy that I could sit down and shoot the breeze with because we have alot in common.

And thanks for calling me a "Monster" . I'm not the biggest guy around, but I can hold my own in the gym. Most people that know me in "real life" see my pictures on here and say they don't do me justice, that I'm alot bigger in person but who knows. I mean I'm only 5'5", so when you weigh 240 lbs. I guess it can look pretty big. I don't know, like my wife says "I can't tell, I see you everyday". So it's hard for me to compare.

And yeah Matt we will have to take a Phillies game in sometime this summer. I would LOVE to post more on here but I can't always find the time. With my job (Team Leader of an Information Technology Department) and my family (wife, a son, a daughter) it's tough. My son is my world right now. He's only 3 and he's great. I spend every second I can with my kids. So of course that takes time away from other things. But I love you guys too, so hopefully I can keep posting (or at least post more) soon.

And PS - Dito, next time your invited. But since your the new guy your on the bottom. So be prepared for about 240 lbs. of pelvic pressure

-Spaz
    Good meeting you man! We'll definitely have to get the families together for an R Phils game...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER
    You gunna fly me out?

If you would pimp more maybe Metrx would!

Turn around bright eyes

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you would pimp more maybe Metrx would!

HA HA. Matt loves his Met-Rx. He was telling me about a few things they have out now and what he likes about them. He said they are a great company and they put out quality products. So he does his share of pimping

And by the way Matt, the t-shirt you gave me fits great. I'll try to pick up an Ergopharm Shirt and throw that your way. Not the "Monster" one though, that's a Big Spaz specialty.

-Spaz

HA HA. Matt loves his Met-Rx. He was telling me about a few things they have out now and what he likes about them. He said they are a great company and they put out quality products. So he does his share of pimping

And by the way Matt, the t-shirt you gave me fits great. I'll try to pick up an Ergopharm Shirt and throw that your way. Not the "Monster" one though, that's a Big Spaz specialty.

-Spaz
    I'm a pimp to the end. Couldn't you tell by my pimp hat I was wearing at the radio station?

Glad the shirt fits man. An Ergo shirt would be awesome! Not the "Monster" though, I'm not big enough for that one yet.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

-Spaz
    5'5" at 240 damn!!!!! Im only 205 at 5'6''
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

Originally Posted by KeyHAWK
    5'5" at 240 damn!!!!! Im only 205 at 5'6''
    My driver's license says 5'7", but I think I lied on that when I was 16. Who knows. But anyway, here's a picture of the Spazman and his "crew".

-Spaz
    Attached Images

My driver's license says 5'7", but I think I lied on that when I was 16. Who knows. But anyway, here's a picture of the Spazman and his "crew".

-Spaz
    Your new nickname is Chicken Little... Please don't hurt me.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been to Ephrata. Not to much there. Was there for work. Went to Weyerhauser. Also ate the the Lincoln House which was amazing.

But that is cool yall got to meet. Wish there were people around where I live. It's always motivating to surround yourself with similiar interest.

Your new nickname is Chicken Little... Please don't hurt me.

That probably wouldn't be the smartest thing to do Matt

-Spaz

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You gunna fly me out?
    make a thread asking for a ride.....

- SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

That probably wouldn't be the smartest thing to do Matt

-Spaz
    I'll have them announce that at the R Phil's game when we go... You do know I have connections with the radio station right? Muahahahahahahahaha!
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Originally Posted by beer20
    make a thread asking for a ride.....

I'll make a sign and stand out on the highway.

"Protein shakes and AMPED for tickets and a ride to The Olympia!"
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

That's what I want to do. That is why I asked if anyone last week was going to be at Wildwood, NJ so we could all meet up. It was really cool meeting Spaz in person. I'm sure we will hang out now...
    Damn, I was in Lakewood last weekend for a softball tourney. Come to Manhattan, and I'll buy you a beer

Turn around bright eyes

Originally Posted by sawastea
    Damn, I was in Lakewood last weekend for a softball tourney. Come to Manhattan, and I'll buy you a beer
    Where you living these days?
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

I'm in Greenwich, CT but work in Manhattan. We'll hit up Scores and poke fun of dito.