BloodSugarSxMjk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's your favorite PL meal?

Mine is sweet-and-sour chicken from the local Chinese takeout, with lots of rice. (I'm aiming to be a SHW, so 1,000+ calories from a single meal is a good thing to me. ) Seriously...I love this stuff so much, I'd eat it six times a day if I could. I've just gotta figure out how to make it myself (maybe I can schmooze the recipe out of the cute girl who works there?), and then I'll be set.

So what's your favorite meal?

Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    chinese fooooooooooood

and then.....
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We had a barbeque competition around here last week, and I really stuffed my gut with free ribs, chicken, steaks, etc.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

da_future has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    STEAK AND TATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! well pretty much any meat with potatos.....but steak is king in my book

2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by da_future
    STEAK AND TATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! well pretty much any meat with potatos.....but steak is king in my book
    I would have to agree, Steak potatoes and veggies. A great meal, with plenty of all the right macro's that you can make in under 20min.