Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

NYT: COVID Vaccine Side Effects: 4 Takeaways From Our Investigation

https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-vac...175334524.html

This is their analysis and opinions, not necessarily mine:

1. For most people, the benefits of COVID vaccines outweigh any risks
    2. Federal surveillance has found some side effects but may miss others.
    3. Proving vaccination led to an illness is complicated.
    4. Understanding the full range of side effects may take years.

Translations (my opinions):
    1. Some people did not fuking need them.
    2. More pain to come
    3. It's worse than we currently think it is
    4. More pain to come

Love how the narrative is shifting, though. Keep in mind, my position has always been:
    Highly skeptical and close to outright rejection of the Doomsayers demanding the streets would be full of dead vaccinated people in "6 months" or "2 years"... Buuut, at the same time I always saw covid as a threat almost exclusively to sickly, elderly or immune-compromised people.

There are a lot of unhealthy fatties in this country, so for them, for very old people, for people who are somehow compromised? I did not discount the benefits of the vaccine, giving a short-term boost to protection to covid that would eventually wane and fade away. For someone super sick? Yeah, that might make sense.

However, for normal young people or otherwise healthy and fit? Why? What does it do?
    - Doesn't stop the spread and never did
    - Doesn't keep you from getting it
    - Doesn't keep you from spreading it
    - Might make your already mild symptoms milder, which could be a negative

In my case, having covid twice -- my symptoms were so mild and so little, I might have not even known I was sick and potentially infecting people if there were even milder than what they were. That is a bad thing -- because as it stands, when I got it, I was responsible, stayed home, got tested and did not infect a single person. It was also less than a cold, never mind not even being remotely close to as bad as a flu. Kind of bad allergies is how I would rate it. Little bit tired.

Glad to see 2-3 years too late the narrative and truth is getting out.

I've always fought with/against the "EVERYONE WILL DIE, YOU ARE DIE, VACCINE=DEATH" crowd, so them out of the way, I do also owe a little bit of a "**** you" to the "Wear a mask! Stop the Spread! You sick fuk, why aren't you vaccinated?! You monster!! Unvaccinated are sub-humans!!" crowd as well. Turns out, I and many others like me (not the extremists like Skylinerd), but the reasonable skeptics and people asking questions and being smart?

We were right and so many of you were fuking wrong. NYPat? Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong again.
    Last edited by JUSA; 05-04-2024 at 10:46 AM.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000)
    You weren't right. To date, there have been no severe negative side effects to the vaccines whatsoever. The "Wear a mask and take a shot, you dumbfuk!" crowd was right. Nothing has changed in this regard.

Your next hamburger is substantially riskier than a covid vaccine.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WCline View Post
    You weren't right. To date, there have been no severe negative side effects to the vaccines whatsoever. The "Wear a mask and take a shot, you dumbfuk!" crowd was right. Nothing has changed in this regard.

I don't eat hamburgers.

As it stands, even if that were true for me (and many):
    - there is a small negative associated with the vaccine or eating a hamburger
    - the vaccines have zero benefit

In this case, the small negative outweighs the zero benefit. No benefit, Wincel. None. Btw, masks also do nothing and potentially are harmful when worn for extended period and not frequently changed, plus there is the negative associated with them that they cost money to buy and when discarded are additional trash we have less and less room for.

You're wrong, with me at least. You might have the highroad with the Doomsayers who think the vaccines were death incarnate, but not me.

You can not articulate a single benefit the vaccine had in my specific situation and you've never been able to. When pressed, all I've seen is broad generalizations, often vastly overstating any actual benefit and completely dismissing the known or potential side effects of a rushed and improperly tested novel treatment like the vaccines.

Btw, from the NYTimes, discounting your claim there are zero/none/0.0 bad side effects, well they disagree:

Some side effects caused by the COVID vaccines may be equally rare. Researchers in Hong Kong analyzed that area’s health records and found that about 7 of every 1 million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine triggered a bout of shingles serious enough to require hospitalization.

Other side effects are slightly more common. The COVID vaccines may lead to myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart, in 1 of every 10,000 adolescent males. (Myocarditis is one of the four serious side effects acknowledged by federal health officials.)

Deaths from the vaccines are vanishingly rare, despite claims from some conspiracy theorists that vaccines have led to a spike in mortality rates.

More intensive analysis may indicate that in some groups, like young men, the benefit of COVID shots may no longer outweigh the risks. But for the majority of Americans, the vaccines continue to be far safer than contracting COVID itself.
    Shingles that requires hospitalization sounds bad. Myocarditis is bad. Even rare deaths, which are rare, but death is pretty bad.

Again, for me to be right, even if it's 1 out of 100,000 people that get bad sides (very rare), that's a negative brother -- and the benefit of the vaccine is ZERO. Actually, it's bad for me - bad in that it might have made me so unsick I didn't even know it and I might have sneezed on someone and spread it.

So, even without rare side effects it was a bad deal for me personally in my specific situation.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ask your doctor for medical advice. /thread

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are the translations yours?
    Last edited by J.L.C.; 05-04-2024 at 04:31 PM.

Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    Are the translation yours?
    I wonder if the researchers from Hong Kong also found that getting covid can reactivate shingles. Strange that wasn't mentioned. Strange how they ignored that covid itself is like 7x more likely to give you a more severe form of myocarditis. Strange how priming your immune system is seen as "ZERO" benefit. Just overall very strange and very mentally ill.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wonder if the researchers from Hong Kong also found that getting covid can reactivate shingles. Strange that wasn't mentioned. Strange how they ignored that covid itself is like 7x more likely to give you a more severe form of myocarditis. Strange how priming your immune system is seen as "ZERO" benefit. Just overall very strange and very mentally ill.
    And yet you're not fully vaccinated.....

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    And yet you're not fully vaccinated.....
    I am.

Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    Are the translation yours?
    Yes, I'll edit to denote that in case someone else might have not known it.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I don't eat hamburgers.

As it stands, even if that were true for me (and many):
    - there is a small negative associated with the vaccine or eating a hamburger
    - the vaccines have zero benefit

In this case, the small negative outweighs the zero benefit. No benefit, Wincel. None. Btw, masks also do nothing and potentially are harmful when worn for extended period and not frequently changed, plus there is the negative associated with them that they cost money to buy and when discarded are additional trash we have less and less room for.

You're wrong, with me at least. You might have the highroad with the Doomsayers who think the vaccines were death incarnate, but not me.

You can not articulate a single benefit the vaccine had in my specific situation and you've never been able to. When pressed, all I've seen is broad generalizations, often vastly overstating any actual benefit and completely dismissing the known or potential side effects of a rushed and improperly tested novel treatment like the vaccines.

Btw, from the NYTimes, discounting your claim there are zero/none/0.0 bad side effects, well they disagree:

Shingles that requires hospitalization sounds bad. Myocarditis is bad. Even rare deaths, which are rare, but death is pretty bad.

Again, for me to be right, even if it's 1 out of 100,000 people that get bad sides (very rare), that's a negative brother -- and the benefit of the vaccine is ZERO. Actually, it's bad for me - bad in that it might have made me so unsick I didn't even know it and I might have sneezed on someone and spread it.

So, even without rare side effects it was a bad deal for me personally in my specific situation.
    I don't know what your specific situation is but countless studies and real world data showed that the vaccines offered fantastic protection against the original strain and somewhat less protection against later strains for a few months following the shot. Argue the details all you want but that flat out negates your statements in the top of your post.
    Never neg first but always neg back crew

Yes, I'll edit to denote that in case someone else might have not known it.
    We never would have guessed.

Strange that wasn't mentioned. Strange how they ignored that covid itself is like 7x more likely to give you a more severe form of myocarditis.
    Please cite the study that shows every single person who gets covid, and not just certain groups, are x7 more likely to give you a more severe form of myocarditis.

Or, is it that the people more at risk of myocarditis (from covid) are also the group(s) who are more likely to be hospitalized, have severe symptoms and/or die from it?

If that is the case, we just need to remind everyone once again: Only those immuno-compromised were facing significant risk of that from covid and that:
    - 80% who died of/with covid were obese or grossly obese
    - Of those who died of/with covid there were on average 2.8 comorbidities
    - The average age of those who died of/with covid was 78 years old

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    I don't know what your specific situation is but countless studies and real world data showed that the vaccines offered fantastic protection against the original strain and somewhat less protection against later strains for a few months following the shot. Argue the details all you want but that flat out negates your statements in the top of your post.
    I was speaking to my specific situation, although that would broadly apply to many others.

In my specific situation:
    - I had covid prior to vaccines rolling out, thus had natural immunity to the 'bad' strain (which, despite it being said to be a conspiracy: it's a thing)
    - When I did have covid, it was very mild and I suffered nothing significant and made a full recovery in a week
    - My symptoms were so mild, if they had been less: I might have not even been aware I was sick
    - When I was infected, I responsibly self-quarantined and did not infect any other individual

So, tell me: in my specific situation, where I had natural immunity, when covid itself was very mild and that had it been even milder I might have gone out and sneezed and coughed on someone and accidentally infected them. Explain to me how in my specific situation the vaccine had any value. Any at all.

Anything to make it above zero if fine, I will accept any reasonable benefit at all (because my argument does hinge on that, that the benefit was either zero or negative).

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Please cite the study that shows every single person who gets covid, and not just certain groups, are x7 more likely to give you a more severe form of myocarditis.

Or, is it that the people more at risk of myocarditis (from covid) are also the group(s) who are more likely to be hospitalized, have severe symptoms and/or die from it?

If that is the case, we just need to remind everyone once again: Only those immuno-compromised were facing significant risk of that from covid and that:
    - 80% who died of/with covid were obese or grossly obese
    - Of those who died of/with covid there were on average 2.8 comorbidities
    - The average age of those who died of/with covid was 78 years old
    It's been linked. Google it. And that wasn't the claim made. I can't be assed to dig up studies.

It's that given that you have covid, you are around 7x more likely to develop myocarditis than if you were vaccinated. It was also seen to be more severe from the virus than the vaccine cases, which were mild and reversible. There are clinical ways to distinguish between myocarditis caused by the vaccines vs the virus.

Define significant.

I was speaking to my specific situation, although that would broadly apply to many others.

In my specific situation:
    - I had covid prior to vaccines rolling out, thus had natural immunity to the 'bad' strain (which, despite it being said to be a conspiracy: it's a thing)
    - When I did have covid, it was very mild and I suffered nothing significant and made a full recovery in a week
    - My symptoms were so mild, if they had been less: I might have not even been aware I was sick
    - When I was infected, I responsibly self-quarantined and did not infect any other individual

So, tell me: in my specific situation, where I had natural immunity, when covid itself was very mild and that had it been even milder I might have gone out and sneezed and coughed on someone and accidentally infected them. Explain to me how in my specific situation the vaccine had any value. Any at all.

Anything to make it above zero if fine, I will accept any reasonable benefit at all (because my argument does hinge on that, that the benefit was either zero or negative).
    There were studies done on this, and they found that even for people with natural immunity, they were less likely to get severely ill with a new strain if they got vaccinated. Again, the study has been posted here before. We've had these discussions.

It's been linked. Google it. And that wasn't the claim made. I can't be assed to dig up studies.

It's that given that you have covid, you are around 7x more likely to develop myocarditis than if you were vaccinated. It was also seen to be more severe from the virus than the vaccine cases, which were mild and reversible. There are clinical ways to distinguish between myocarditis caused by the vaccines vs the virus.

Define significant.
    Ok, we'll just table it then. I'm not going to research your argument, either.

So, it's not really a given that if you have covid you are around x7 more likely to develop myocarditis, as neither you nor I will look for any study to reinforce or support the claim. As it stands, as I think you are honest, I believe you saw or read some study and it might have shown something. Maybe it showed that the same group(s) dying of covid were also at a super high risk or myocarditis and accounted for the vast majority of it? Maybe the groups not at risk of covid also weren't getting it? Maybe maybe? We don't know, we don't know because we don't have that study to look at, do we?

So, it's not a given for the purposes of our current debate.

Significant? In terms of harm/danger when getting covid? I'd say hospitalization and up. Maybe throw in all the people who maybe didn't need hospital but were having low blood oxygen and needed to hit an ER or local Care Now situation. Just flu-like and under? Debatable, but I'd say No. Cold-like and under, hard no. Bad allergy-like and if it's even possible to go under, as was my case: very hard no. Non-symptomatic, which is a lot of people: Clearly not significant.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thousands of injuries, cases of myocarditis, & a host of immune disorders & deaths..

But it’s not a vaccine. It meets all the criteria of a genetically engineered product. It contains synthetically produced modified mRNA packaged within lipid nanoparticles that have the ability to transfect our cells.

It’s not a “vaccine”, because it circulates in our body and in our cells without being noticed as foreign – unlike the particles of conventional vaccines.

It’s not a “vaccine”, because in 2021, the purpose of vaccination was revised and its definition changed. According to the new “standard”, “vaccines” do not need to create immunity specifically against a disease, but are only required to elicit an immune response, even if this response is non-specific or adverse

It’s not a “vaccine”, because upon entry into our cells, the modified mRNA hijacks our cells to force them to produce foreign proteins, the nature of which is partially unpredictable.

The lipid nanoparticles, which envelop the modRNA, do not stay in the bloodstream as is the case with a conventional vaccine. Instead, they can basically enter any cell of our body, including key organs such as heart, brain, liver, kidney, lung, spleen, stomach, ovaries and testes.

The lipid nanoparticles are highly inflammatory and toxic. Thus, repeated injections will enhance their damage to our cells and even their death.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol’d at no side effects. Just recently someone in our town died in the waiting room 15 minutes after getting the shot. But I’m sure that was unrelated
    Make Misc great again

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    lol’d at no side effects. Just recently someone in our town died in the waiting room 15 minutes after getting the shot. But I’m sure that was unrelated
    Link the story.

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    It’s not a “vaccine”, because upon entry into our cells, the modified mRNA hijacks our cells to force them to produce foreign proteins, the nature of which is partially unpredictable.
    lmao

What exactly do you think a vaccine does, moron?

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao

What exactly do you think a vaccine does, moron?
    Not give such a high potential for off target effects dum dum

Not give such a high potential for off target effects dum dum
    lmfao bbbbut muh foreign proteinz

lmfao bbbbut muh foreign proteinz
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-023-06800-3

yikes...do you understand what this study found? LOOOL

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I personally don't think we have enough substantial evidence to assume anything yet (good or bad)..I don't want to sound like some anti Vax conspiracy theorist but if there were any known side effects, I don't think they would bother making it public...sorry but I just feel that financial gain supersedes human life when it comes to the pharmaceutical industry.

Last vaccine I got was probably when I was around 5 or 6 years old. Last time I got a flu was well over 25 years ago. I'm not claiming it's because I never got jabbed but I just fancy building a strong immune system and keeping as healthy as possible. Never got covid either. My big issue with this whole mess was just how much effort they put into scaring the public into taking the vaccine...it just seemed over the top...and again..not a conspiracy theorist but it just got too weird for me personally.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-023-06800-3

yikes...do you understand what this study found? LOOOL
    Yeah. It found that some mRNAs are prone to frame shift errors when modified in a specific way, and that the mRNA vaccines produce some useless frame shifted proteins. So? Does this shock you? You realize frame shift errors occur fairly often and usually result in nonfunctional proteins, right? People model and test to see if any type of harmful protein would be made with a frame shift. Again, you have no idea what you are talking about because your education is in theology, not molecular biology. And you still haven't named a single gene or described how it works.

Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    I personally don't think we have enough substantial evidence to assume anything yet (good or bad)..I don't want to sound like some anti Vax conspiracy theorist but if there were any known side effects, I don't think they would bother making it public...sorry but I just feel that financial gain supersedes human life when it comes to the pharmaceutical industry.

Last vaccine I got was probably when I was around 5 or 6 years old. Last time I got a flu was well over 25 years ago. I'm not claiming it's because I never got jabbed but I just fancy building a strong immune system and keeping as healthy as possible. Never got covid either. My big issue with this whole mess was just how much effort they put into scaring the public into taking the vaccine...it just seemed over the top...and again..not a conspiracy theorist but it just got too weird for me personally.
    Most vaccine issues show up within a month. The mRNA itself degrades within minutes. The proteins are gone within days. Any inflammatory/immune complications would show up within days to weeks. Allergies would show up within minutes. You should probably get a DTaP booster at least. If you cut yourself, you could literally die of lockjaw. Pretty fuking stupid. I would go to the doctor and get up to date on my shots, especially for tetanus. The bacteria that causes tetanus is all over the soil, and basically everywhere. If you get a deep wound from any kind of accident, you might be utterly fuked if you fail the dice roll, and your immune system doesn't mount a proper response in time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetanus_toxin
    Last edited by WCline; 05-04-2024 at 02:56 PM.

BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000)
    vaccines, another scam / money grab, death jab nonsense. **eye roll**

Most vaccine issues show up within a month. The mRNA itself degrades within minutes. The proteins are gone within days. Any inflammatory/immune complications would show up within days to weeks. Allergies would show up within minutes.
    None of this is true. The “vaccine” was never designed to stay in the muscle but in fact to travel into the bloodstream, lymph nodes, and even into breast milk.

The lipid nanoparticles, which envelop the modRNA, do not stay in the bloodstream as is the case with a conventional vaccine. Instead, they can basically enter any cell of our body, including key organs such as heart, brain, liver, kidney, lung, spleen, stomach, ovaries and testes

https://www.cell.com/action/showPdf?...2817%2930156-9

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/10/10/1651

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am.
    Youre in your 30s and got all four booster shots???

Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    The original strain already mutated by the time the vaccine rolled out.