Registered User userHFN1YREE6OD's Avatar
    userHFN1YREE6OD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Testosterone Supplements

Has anyone taken testosterone supplements and do they work? Not prescribed steroids, legal over the counter testosterone supplements. Let me know I’m thinking of buying some.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Save your money, it’s all 100% snake oil.
    I love eggs.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    Save your money, it’s all 100% snake oil.
    Very much this.

If you are genuinely concerned about having low testosterone, speak to your Dr.
    Strong & Unstable

Registered User userHFN1YREE6OD's Avatar
    userHFN1YREE6OD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Very much this.

If you are genuinely concerned about having low testosterone, speak to your Dr.
    Not concerned about having low testosterone I just want a boost in gains without necessarily taking actual steroids.

faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by userHFN1YREE6OD View Post
    Not concerned about having low testosterone I just want a boost in gains without necessarily taking actual steroids.
    You’ll be better looking at other avenues in that case. OTC test products will only serve to make your wallet lighter, nothing else.
    Strong & Unstable

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    You’ll be better looking at other avenues in that case. OTC test products will only serve to make your wallet lighter, nothing else.
    Bro, are you sure about that? Have you never tried deer antler velvet or powdered deer penis? You just tuck it into the corner of your mouth.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    Bro, are you sure about that? Have you never tried deer antler velvet or powdered deer penis? You just tuck it into the corner of your mouth.
    That wasn’t deer penis..I think you’ve been tricked at the gym again
    Strong & Unstable

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has anyone taken testosterone supplements and do they work? Not prescribed steroids, legal over the counter testosterone supplements. Let me know I’m thinking of buying some.
    Look into mark bell’s podcast where nsima inyang tried a couple products for a month when Andrew huberman was on there. He gives his labs after a month and saw a significant increase in free test and a smaller rise in total test.

On page two of this sub forum I have a detailed log along with before and after labs over the course of a year using a t booster. Do they raise testosterone? They do. Are they a replacement for anabolics? They are not. The purpose of them is to help get you in the high normal range, that’s it. Granted I had a few cycles where I was flagged as being “high” in my free test levels.

Some do work at increasing testosterone to answer your question, will they put on slabs of muscle? No they won’t.

Freedom's Last Hope™ EctoCanuck's Avatar
    EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    Look into mark bell’s podcast where nsima inyang tried a couple products for a month when Andrew huberman was on there. He gives his labs after a month and saw a significant increase in free test and a smaller rise in total test.

On page two of this sub forum I have a detailed log along with before and after labs over the course of a year using a t booster. Do they raise testosterone? They do. Are they a replacement for anabolics? They are not. The purpose of them is to help get you in the high normal range, that’s it. Granted I had a few cycles where I was flagged as being “high” in my free test levels.

Some do work at increasing testosterone to answer your question, will they put on slabs of muscle? No they won’t.

Here is the thread...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179844363

I haven't read thru the whole thread yet but it looks interesting.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, some members here actually lift while others just post to post

ManwittaPlan shared his bloodwork numerous times from the natty t booster he used
    Fugitive Nutrition - The Gummy Keepers

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EctoCanuck View Post
    Here is the thread...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179844363

I haven't read thru the whole thread yet but it looks interesting.
    If you do have time to burn yes read through it for some of the minor details, all the labs were paid by me at 40 bucks a pop before and after. At the time I didn’t mind but it got to be such a pain that I stopped doing logs. I’m currently on a cycle in my second week in and this time I’ll be doing an 8 week post cycle lab again just to see my results but didn’t do a before this time around. I think a year’s worth of results show that this product did work for me. I’ve been messaging with a few guys that tried it with some having excellent results and some not but unless they chime in I won’t reveal who they are.

carhartt1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most of them are pseudo-science. Waste of money.

Eat healthily, train well, take vit d and sleep properly - this will boost your T levels more than any OTC supplement.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat about a dozen celery stalks a day (along with your usual diet); that should boost androgen levels to healthy or above-healthy levels.
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I will vouch for Manwittaplan's suggestion, did a 30 day cycle and could see changes. Nothing super significant, but changes that were more than past improvements.
    Funishe renal hoses in offeyvil Kanas for traveing wokes

Sophiekay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sophiekay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sophiekay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sophiekay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sophiekay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sophiekay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sophiekay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sophiekay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sophiekay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sophiekay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sophiekay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's your problem with that! Can you explain a little so that I could help in that.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I will vouch for Manwittaplan's suggestion, did a 30 day cycle and could see changes. Nothing super significant, but changes that were more than past improvements.
    Big Paul I’ve been trying to rep you but it won’t let me yet!!!

iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Talk to an endocrinologist about taking hCG/clomid if your levels are suboptimal but not low. Otherwise, it's all BS as previously said.

Originally Posted by iviicrociot View Post
    Talk to an endocrinologist about taking hCG/clomid if your levels are suboptimal but not low. Otherwise, it's all BS as previously said.
    not accurate....look at my thread (which includes about a dozen before and after labs) or better yet talk to a functional medicine doctor, they'll explore all options before having a patient be dependent on prescription medication for the rest of their life.