Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah

Evolution is a hoax and anyone who believes it is ignorant or wants to believe it

Evolution is a seductive lie and scam that most people deep down know it's complete bs yet they choose this "theory" to justify their sinful lives, premarital sex, popping out kids without marriage, and just plain wicked characters and evil nature.

Believing in God means most people would need to stop going out every weekend to fuk another girl, stop feeling bad about premarital sex or drinking excess alcohol, stop being selfish rude and evil and continue being being reckless and uncaring and unkind.

Evolution believers will claim they have evidence yet all the evidence is at best merely speculation and at worst imagination. Evolution only exists if you believe it or imagine it existed. The evidence is nothing more but confirmation bias or evidence that species can adapt WITHIN their group but never change.

There are only a handful of bone remnants instead of the trillions of transitional fossils.

I don't even wanna get in the evidence portion as evolution believers miss the entire point and start arguing evidence instead of the ROOT of their belief.

You see, if you wanna continue fuking (I WILL PUT MY LIFE ON IT 99% ONLY SLOWLY BEGIN BELIEVING IN EVOLUTION SO THEY CAN FREELY HAVE PREMARITAL SEX AND LUSTFUL THOUGHTS BUT WILL LIE AND CLAIM THEY BELIEVE IT BECAUSE IT'S FACTORIAL LMAO) then you must believe in evolution to do it freely and without guilt
    Sure religious people do it too but they certainly experience that what they're doing is wrong at the very least.

Believing in evolution allows people to think they're God which is what the Bible says exactly that the devil lied to Eve with and fuked up humanity. If suddenly a hardcore evolution believer realized evolution was a hoax, you wouldn't feel like a God anymore, like a high being that's the highest evolved in the food chain. You could no longer think you're the chit and that you can behave however you want wickedly or be plain foul.

Every evolutionists when someone challenges their theory always says the same thing "you don't know science" "you don't understand the theory" "pick up a science book" "you don't know what you're taking about" "you've been debunked already". "Wrong, (insert 1 piece of speculatory evidence here which at best only proves adaption within a species" "evolution takes millions of years and change within species slowly causes species to become different" which we've never observed

Further attacks will include vehemently defending evolution with the force of 10,000 virgins... Even Muslims don't defend Islam ad vehemently ad evolutionists. Evolutionists also attack God or the bible directly and claim there's no proof of an omniscient and omnipotent creator despite the complexity and order of the universe around them.

Evolutionists believe the universe literally exploded from nothing jg and believe all the elements, stars (which mo one knows or has seen how they evolve) and planets all evolved by chance including the laws of the universe and somehow by chance amino acids turned into an incredibly complex protein, then living DNA and then somehow replicated and ate food and even had two genders and they found each other and their child survived.

The leap of faith to believe this theory is so giant it's unbelievable. This is why evolutionists are so vehement when they defend their garbage ita because it's so Ludacris to believe it. But you guys choose to believe in evolution because most of you have a personal vengeance and vendetta against God, most feel cheated by God, most feel like they're so smart that they know for a fact there's no creator, a huge portion of evolutionists are so deluded they think because they went to a fuking school and studied like a dog and believed the garbage in their books and got a degree in a university, that they're so fuking smart. Obviously top that with their selfish desire and their egotistical character and need to feel powerful and fuk anyone and must whenever freely makes evolution believers hate the idea of following God.

Evolution is not even a theory but a metaphysical research program. So many evolutionists even have come to realize at the end of their careers that evolution is just a hoax and just not possible. Evolution only is believed because the theory sounds good when you imagine it, and it helps free people from God and the first thing they can do is act like animals and list freely.

Most miscers will come here trying to lol and hide behind their lol or claiming evolution is. "Fact" and has been "proven" instead of being proper scientists and arguing against evolution.

I have never met an evolutionists that wasn't either gay, poor, mentally or emotionally challenged/distressed, trans, a prostitute, a crazy psycho bitch. a vengeful or hateful person.

Most Christian guys or girls you meet (there are exceptions) are usually calm, kind, collected.

Top millionaire evolutionists still push the theory yet again, evolution is unprovable and exists only to make the kids not believe in God therefore not believe their inherent rights by the creator, and therefore also think there is no morality and that they are free to act like animals and thus also need government control and let man control man instead of let God under man. Evolution is a seductive lie for the person who is willing to be taken and swept away by sin. Evolution is not even a good hypothesis.

Most of you will come in ND say I don't know science, blabla or that I "showed my lack of understanding ofevolution lol"

Or did not read. Or copy paste this all to hide and avoid reality and continuing fuking sloots without thinking what they're doing. Someone's gonna come in and try to "debunk" me or offer some new DNA proof or whatever which proves nothing.

Again, I love science and I studied geology and meteorology is my passion, but true science is something we can all test and observe repeatedly, evolution doesn't meet that criteria, and please don't miss out he point and offer evidence, the root of your belief in evolution is because u are convinced an idea that only works great in your imagination is true because it's really just about your freedom from God and making you think your the God of your life when your not bud.

So go on and ignore this post and find a sloot to fuk and impregnate and then abort the child you fuk face

Cliffs

People believe in evolution because at their root they want to be free from God and be the God of their own universe and lust after women guilt free
    You will deny the above fact and claim you believe it because it's "proven" or "scientific" or because the majority of uni professors or "scientists" believe it.
    If your a special potato you'll deny the above two facts and claim you yourself are a scientist and thus have researched something yourself which then you, after already assuming evolution is true, went out to research something just to further add evidence to the hoax theory, and then ultimately believe your finding not realizing you just went through a phase of pure and complete confirmation bias.

bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OK op, NEGGED

EDIT: too bad i already repped you before for some reason, would pay to get it back
    Always pick 4 crew
    Coffee and green tea crew
    Poverty student crew
    Blue eyes crew
    Negging bronies on sight crew
    CS:GO crew
    Eastern European crew

J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jokes on you OP I don't have sex and still believe in evolution.

FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    basically if you believe in evolution you are contributing to the decline of western society?

Respect OP, I'm glad someone finally said it

DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op actually makes some solid points...

LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah
    Originally Posted by J411 View Post
    Jokes on you OP I don't have sex and still believe in evolution.
    Personal anger or fight between you or God is another reason and the other one is you professional yourself to be so wise that you know there's no God but instead you become a fool

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sharing 99% of DNA with monkeys is enough evidence for me, and if memory serves me right, the 4th chromosome of chimps was added onto our 3rd chromosome with some DNA being lost, which is the difference in genes among us and chimps

BRB God did this to see WHO REALLY BELIEVES and trick the non believers to sentence them to eternal damnation in hell
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

anonymous

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP has literally no idea how evolution works. And please, don't talk about demanding evidence while going on about whatever God you believe in.

DYELanotherDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tl;dr
    anyone who believes it ... wants to believe it

uwotm8

In my first post incase anyone missed, my final sentences were in the quotes below and the lady paragraph is my advice to all of you.

"Again, I love science and I studied geology and meteorology is my passion, but true science is something we can all test and observe repeatedly, evolution doesn't meet that criteria, and please don't miss out he point and offer evidence, the root of your belief in evolution is because u are convinced an idea that only works great in your imagination is true because it's really just about your freedom from God and making you think your the God of your life when your not bud.

So go on and ignore this post and find a sloot to fuk and impregnate and then abort the child you fuk face"

Now before you fuk faces go and fuk some bitch and abort the child (don't tell me jakes on me because she's on be or your using a condom or got a vasectomy), I just want to point out dinosaurs exited up until the last 100 years.

In the past, dragons literally existed which included the land kind which were dinosaurs as shown by thousands of historic paintings and drawings which showed in clear detail about dinosaurs. Countless epics and stories about people that killed a mighty animal that basically described a dinosaur. Even the bible mentioned a creature that basically matched all the description of dinosaurs. Legends of flying dragons that breathed fire are told over so many civilizations because they fuking saw these dragons and dinosaurs not because they had a fetus about describing animals they had never fuking seen and always the same and then also drew and painted them. Folks, wake up and stop believing the lies in your history. Dragons and dinosaurs are part of our recent past that your ancestors would fear and do their best to fight and kill.

And also, evolutionists always make me lol. They always think they're so special and their potato level is incredibe. Evolution believers all think they all got straight A's and got a degree and that people who doubt evolution (even if they don't necessarily believe in creation or religion) must have failed high school or had poor grades or most certainly failed science class or not understood the simple fuking idea that's written in the textbooks. Evolutionists always think this and have so for decades even though the opposite is usually true. People who doubt evolution are almost always actually smarter as people who doubt evolution are more likely to think for themselves and think critically as opposed to absorb whatever the fuk the government sanctioned textbooks and the status quote want them to
    Last edited by LamboBrah; 05-21-2017 at 05:23 AM.

Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    .Bonecrshr #3

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them

Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    sharing 99% of DNA with monkeys is enough evidence for me, and if memory serves me right, the 4th chromosome of chimps was added onto our 3rd chromosome with some DNA being lost, which is the difference in genes among us and chimps

BRB God did this to see WHO REALLY BELIEVES and trick the non believers to sentence them to eternal damnation in hell
    Lmao. This is so pathetic. If you read my post you'd see I clearly explained that you'd believe anything that sounds good in your imagination just to keep the root of your reason for evolution in check.

No this isn't the reason.first of all, are you assuming a designer would make every animal and human differently? Isn't the ford f150 and Ford focus made by the same company and don't they have some interchangeable parts such as the entertainment system? Does that mean that because they're 99% similar that the focus evolved to a Honda? Yes potato I know cars don't reproduce but similarly is just as much evidence (not proof) for a designer than eevolution. Furthermore, it's actually more like 5% difference and even 1% is enough to kill. If even a few nucleotides are changed its fatal and 1% difference has tens of thousands of differences in nucleotides.

Similarity in DNA if you actually think logically and with common sense can ALSO be evidence for a common designer retard not just a common ancestor.

Again, your MISSING the point, your claiming this is "Proof" enough for you when your really covering for your root belief in which you want to cling on to the idea you are free from God, are so smart to think "you KNOW" there's no creator, and that you can now go fuk and abort babies.

Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    OP has literally no idea how evolution works. And please, don't talk about demanding evidence while going on about whatever God you believe in.
    You didn't even read
    If you did, I already predicted you'd say this in my post. So typical. Your another potato who thinks he's enlightened and went through high school and college with flying A grades and that people who challenge evolution all failed every class or at least science class or didn't understand the simple garbage in the book that any potato can understand. As a matter of fact, you have to be a potato to just absorb the theory and believe it.

Hey, if the government was evolution in the textbooks, and all my equally potato professors believe it, and if most of my classmates believe it and the hot "sloot" also believe it and everyone at the club or party getting drunk and grinding on each other and my sister next door getting fuked by Tyrone next door believes it too while she's smoking weed and doing coke, then it Must be true.

Unmoggable Ass Pirate Slayermanlet's Avatar
    Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Out of interest, what could count as evidence to change your view op? If possible of course

Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didn't read most of OP but fun fact: almonds used to be poisonous. Modern "sweet" almonds are actually due to the selective breeding of a mutated form.

So there's a good chance that you have an example of evolution in your cupboard...
    Ex-Ex-Fatass crew
    Ex-Neckbeard crew

I'm on the side that's always lost
    Against the side of Heaven

Originally Posted by Slacker23 View Post
    Didn't read most of OP but fun fact: almonds used to be poisonous. Modern "sweet" almonds are actually due to the selective breeding of a mutated form.

So there's a good chance that you have an example of evolution in your cupboard...

If you did I already predicted a potato like you would come in and offer a genetic "evidence" like it's 100% confirmed which really is evidence of adaptation within that same species only only then to claim it proves evolution happened over billions of years and created all plants and animals just because species can minutely adapt or change (always causing loss of information and genetic complexity by the way) not realizing Amy proof for evolution is just confirmation bias. Every single evidence for evolution since origin of Species is confirmation bias or pure hoax.

Your gonna either saying don't understand, assume I didn't get a degree or didn't pass science or biology or anthropology class, claim.I'm brainwashed lol, or say adaptation over millions of years changes species... Except it doesn't, and your hiding behind these house of cards of retarded "evidences" to hide your true root of believing in this fairy tale so you can continue to be the God of your own universe and fuk tinder sloots or sloots every week

Originally Posted by Slayermanlet View Post
    Out of interest, what could count as evidence to change your view op? If possible of course
    Trillions of transitional fossils is one, I'm talking transitional NJ not complete species.

Also, seeing current animals change over and over across.multiple species that are new information not loss of information.
    It's just not possible to offer any evidence

(;`ー´)o/ ̄ ̄ ̄~>°)))彡 Mulloway69's Avatar
    Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LamboBrah View Post
    Trillions of transitional fossils is one, I'm talking transitional NJ not complete species.

Also, seeing current animals change over and over across.multiple species that are new information not loss of information.
    It's just not possible to offer any evidence
    vs ZERO, ****ing 0 evidence of any god except the word of man, a creature biologically hardwired to lie to itself let alone others.

honestly believe everyone has a right to believe what they want and I respect that but its hard to remain quiet when I see nutjobs like OP doing their best to keep humanity in the darkness.
    01110011 01101000 01101111 01110010 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101100 00101110 01100001 01110100 00101111 01100110 01101111 01000101 01010011 00111000

lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol
    Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post

this is why i can't take evolution believers srsly, you're all so ignorant, when pseudo intellectual neckbeards quote 99% similarity they're talking about the genes which only make up 2% of the whole genome, oh wow, so we're 99% similar within 2% of the whole genome, big fuking woop brehs

ecs33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ecs33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ecs33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ecs33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ecs33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ecs33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ecs33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ecs33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ecs33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ecs33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ecs33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Need cliffs of cliffs

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ayy lmao

We actually live in an age where were about to connect how unlife turns into life. Completing the entire cycle on how life can begin. And not only that the scientist is extremly religious and studies the tora and actually started out his research an athiest and ended up finding god while discovering how things came to be in this universe....

Fuk it im fine with jews running things if this is the types of arguments christians gonna be making.

Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let's say you're right. Theory of evolution promotes promiscuity, infidelity, etc.

Well a large amount of priests, bishops, and high ranking God believing individuals take advantage of and molest children.

Kinda left that one out of your argument.

How exactly do you propose the people that are highly regarded religious men came to the conclusion that they could commit one of the most horrible atrocities human beings are capable of and it would be okay? How come the system that they reside in protects them and in some cases promotes them later on?

Believing in God doesn't make you a good person. Be a good person then go ahead and believe whatever.

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But why couldn't your god have created evolution? theres no reason it couldn't be part of the plan.

Evolution has been reproduced in laboratory tests, if you are dismissing evolution you better come with better data than the OP

JoocyKent69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoocyKent69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoocyKent69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoocyKent69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoocyKent69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoocyKent69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoocyKent69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoocyKent69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoocyKent69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoocyKent69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoocyKent69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    didnt read, but:

Thor is my lifting partner.
    No Glow, No Go Crew
    Raw Dog Crew
    A fake name is my only contraception crew

Winzer is just really nice. (+1000) Winzer is just really nice. (+1000) Winzer is just really nice. (+1000) Winzer is just really nice. (+1000) Winzer is just really nice. (+1000) Winzer is just really nice. (+1000) Winzer is just really nice. (+1000) Winzer is just really nice. (+1000) Winzer is just really nice. (+1000) Winzer is just really nice. (+1000) Winzer is just really nice. (+1000)
    People who use the word 'ignorant' are almost invariably retarded as phuck, and OP is no exception.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where did you get your degree in Biology?
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

My op predicted every type of response and I was right.

Typical for people to come in and claim I'm ignorant and don't know science.

Lmao. As if believing in evolution vs just not discussing origins at all would put us in darkness.

No, evolution doesn't benefit any kind of science or technological advancement whatsoever.

It's funny how many negs I got but if I made fun of creation or Islam or Christianity I would probably get at most 1 or 2 negs.

Evolutionists vehemently attack and defend in the name of their religion which is Evolutionism and atheism and then claim they neg because we're just so stupid and don't know science and their smart.

Lmfao.

I guarantee no one here has had to do research on something in this world that no one has done research on and then published their scientific findings

Idiots here just regurgitate what the textbooks and the government and status quo want you to believe

DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awww, OP's just angry cause white people evolved to digest lactose better than him and he got the runs again when he tried GOMAD.

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Someone's gonna come in and try to "debunk" me or offer some new DNA proof or whatever which proves nothing.
    religious people in a nutshell lmao

chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Idiots here just regurgitate what the textbooks and the government and status quo want you to believe
    In your own words, please describe a detailed summary of what evolution is.