farajnox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Erectile Dysfunction with the use of protein supplements.

This is actually the reply i posted for a thread. Thought it would be beneficial to have a thread on it too.

I was using MP combat for the last 2 year. I'm always concern on my supplements, the brand and the product. After about 2 year I had to move to Sweden for 2 months on business tour. At that time I couldn't continue my supplements, but still continued my workout in a Sweden gym.

Surprisingly after about 2 weeks, I found myself sexually aroused and having a long lasting erection, than the time, since I used the combat 1 year before. All this time I have concentrated on the workout, gym and supplements but didn't check out on my gradual decrease on my Erectile Dysfunction. I once observed it but thought it would be because of the high intensive workout and less rest. But I was wrong.

Anyhow when I found my sex drive increased after the stop of using the supplement, was not in a clear thought to finalize my conclusion to the supplements. But I had a doubt in my head. I thought this whey mix cannot do any harm for my sexual life.

Then after two months when I came to Sri Lanka I started to use the supplement again, and then I found my sex drive is getting decreased along with it. Getting my suspicious a bit increased, I thought to give it a try on an experiment.

I stopped the combat powder and started to workout as usual with high intensity cardio and heavy weight trianning. And my protein intake was a dozen of egg whites, beans and chicken. I drank eggs removing the york, as soon as I came home from gym. Things went really well, and my muscle gain was same as before. And the best part I also had the good old sex drive as when I was in my college.

To clarify the outcome, I asked some of my fellow friends in Gym about the situation personally. And I was shocked to find out that within the 5 men I asked, 3 of them agreed with me, 1 fellow who is in him 18 didn't agreed. The other didn't want to comment on it. I didn't ask anyone else, as this involves with my dignity.

Now I'm having my 4LB new combat powder with me bought few moths back. Because of the high cost the protein powder has in Sri Lanka, I'm going to finish it off by consuming it. But I will never buy or use any supplements here after, but to rely on my egg whites, chicken breast and the beans.

I thought to share my experience, as it may help others around, who don't want to confess but still has the problem. This issue may not be common to every consumers, but I believe this is specifically for some men, I don't know the reason. But there should be more scientific investigations done on this matters to find the truth behind.

After all if a man cannot perform well in bed, in my thoughts, it's useless to build muscles using supplements. It doesn't worth it.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So protein powder impacts your boners but whole food protein does not. Alright.

Keep us up to date on your pitched tents.

Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    For people under 60 , 98% of times erectile dysfunction is al mental.

If you believe Whey is causing this, it will

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3/5 people agreed?

I've never heard of this at all.

Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the pump is the cure
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ya got issues
    ….

drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well protons still have no effect on my penor. Don't know those feels. I wish the gave me stamina of Peter North. Until that day comes practice makes perfect.

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck on your more pitched tents in 2014 than 2011 goals