d3v1LK1LLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d3v1LK1LLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d3v1LK1LLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d3v1LK1LLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d3v1LK1LLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d3v1LK1LLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d3v1LK1LLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d3v1LK1LLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d3v1LK1LLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d3v1LK1LLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) d3v1LK1LLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Nuts my only fat source?

I dunno if this is bad to do that's why I'm posting here and the reason I was doing this is because I had the nutrition data on the back of the nuts so it makes my macros easier to count. But I was having 200g almonds a day and 200g walnuts 100g chicken - 100g tuna after 3 days my stomach was aching so iv started back on my carbs and cut the nuts out is this a bad way to diet? Thanks

RBucci5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by d3v1LK1LLz View Post
    I dunno if this is bad to do that's why I'm posting here and the reason I was doing this is because I had the nutrition data on the back of the nuts so it makes my macros easier to count. But I was having 200g almonds a day and 200g walnuts 100g chicken - 100g tuna after 3 days my stomach was aching so iv started back on my carbs and cut the nuts out is this a bad way to diet? Thanks
    Mix it up a little bit. You shouldn't only eat 3 or 4 things a day. Not to mention nuts are high in acidic value. Go into the Ketosis Threads for Newbs, and look at the "Great" keto food options you have. You should also put in some type of oil in your diet. Whether it be vegetable or olive oil... A table spoon of olive oil is 14g of Fat, 0g carbs, and 0g Protein. Mix it up, don't just eat nuts and chicken.

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by d3v1LK1LLz View Post
    Calling merely "bad" is being excessively kind.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Along with the listed above, nuts do have some carbs and add up vs oils and such that have 0 carbs. You will be risking your ketosis state if your eating too many nuts.
    ΣΦΕ - Ever striving for a Sound Body and Mind.
    TKD

andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RBucci5 View Post
    Mix it up a little bit. You shouldn't only eat 3 or 4 things a day. Not to mention nuts are high in acidic value. Go into the Ketosis Threads for Newbs, and look at the "Great" keto food options you have. You should also put in some type of oil in your diet. Whether it be vegetable or olive oil... A table spoon of olive oil is 14g of Fat, 0g carbs, and 0g Protein. Mix it up, don't just eat nuts and chicken.
    I would not suggest vegetable oil, this is dreadful for your health
    Agree that he should look at food sticky

OP diet is awful, get some butter and MCT in there eat fatty meat

Why on earth would you want to just eat nuts!!
    It's YOU vs YOU

IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know where this idea of nuts being a keto friendly food came from. They have a chit load of carbs! Your goto fats should be animals fats and perhaps some full fat dairy IF you can tolerate it.
    "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PERSISTENCE!"
    "Every time something get a little hard, you quit, you call momma. I dare you to take a little pain. I dare you!"

*Misc Photography Crew*

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/IgboMeso/

RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500)
    Some nuts such as walnuts are low in net carbs.

To make nuts easier to digest, soak them in filtered water for at least a few hours (or longer depending on the type of nut) and drain the water in a colander.

JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nuts do have a fair bit of carbs in it. As good as it is 200g seems like a lot to me... Although i can't talk since i use to do pretty stupid stuff like drink olive oil by itself to hit my fat macros... haha.
    Respect is Earn't not given, So work towards something that will make people want to respect you

lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nuts have too many carbs
    Are full of omega-6 fats
    Limit nuts to 100g per day max
    Eat real food, like meat, avocado, fish, eggs, raw high fat dairy, grassfed butter and so on!