brrandneww has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dominos Pizza nutrition info

So I deliver for Dominos and I never really thought about how many cals/protein is on a pizza so I just checked out their site but it seems a little off:

(1 Large Thin Crust with Bacon, Beef, Pepperoni, Philly) all items will be 2200 calories:

170 calories are from fat.
    56 calories are from protein (28% DV).
    76 calories are from carbohydrates (6% DV).

I can eat a large in one sitting. Also when I make myself a pizza the amount of each topping I put on would be considered "Triple" if you were to actually order and pay for the pizza, along with something like 5x the amount of normal cheese. My current stats are 140 6'3 and I'm going to be starting Rippetoes routine tomorrow and I am currently trying to figure out a 3k diet and was wondering how I could fit in at least 1 meal from Dominos a day to save some money since I can get whatever I want for free. If their nutrition calculator on their website is correct then I have been eating 2200+ calories in one sitting every day for the past year without gaining anyway weight so it makes me think its wrong.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by brrandneww View Post
    So I deliver for Dominos and I never really thought about how many cals/protein is on a pizza so I just checked out their site but it seems a little off:

(1 Large Thin Crust with Bacon, Beef, Pepperoni, Philly) all items will be 2200 calories:

I can eat a large in one sitting. Also when I make myself a pizza the amount of each topping I put on would be considered "Triple" if you were to actually order and pay for the pizza, along with something like 5x the amount of normal cheese. My current stats are 140 6'3 and I'm going to be starting Rippetoes routine tomorrow and I am currently trying to figure out a 3k diet and was wondering how I could fit in at least 1 meal from Dominos a day to save some money since I can get whatever I want for free. If their nutrition calculator on their website is correct then I have been eating 2200+ calories in one sitting every day for the past year without gaining anyway weight so it makes me think its wrong.
    you have a decent amount of walking with your job. and how much do you eat in your other meals? if you're TDEE is over 2200 and you don't eat much else during the day that would explain why you're not gaining weight.

make sure in those triple toppings you're throwing in plenty of vegetables. try and weigh out the amount of EXTRA toppings you're putting on and add those into your caloric measurements.

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Guessing you mean 170g fat, 56g carbs and 76g protein? That'd add up to around 2060 calories, which doesn't seem off to me. Pizza is very calorie dense. What do you eat the rest of the day? If you want to gain weight and aren't then you will have to eat more.

Edit: wait, 140 6'3? Eat more than 3k.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152860011 - My log. It has a ****gy name, but don't hold that against it.

I don't rep back.

brrandneww has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not sure about the stats, I copied that from the Domino's nutrition page. As for what I eat on average day: 1st meal - usually oatmeal or some type of sugary cereal, 2nd meal - half or full large Domino's pizza, 3rd meal other half of pizza or meal from fast food place or restaurant and usually something again before bed. As for the walking involved in the job is nothing, walking from my car up to a door and back into the store maybe 10-20 times a night.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not sure about the stats, I copied that from the Domino's nutrition page. As for what I eat on average day: 1st meal - usually oatmeal or some type of sugary cereal, 2nd meal - half or full large Domino's pizza, 3rd meal other half of pizza or meal from fast food place or restaurant and usually something again before bed. As for the walking involved in the job is nothing, walking from my car up to a door and back into the store maybe 10-20 times a night.
    compared to an office job that's plenty. i'd be curious if you had a ****meter what distance you're walking each day, doubt it matters the way you put it.

anyhow make sure you're getting your micronutrients (vitamins and such) try to get it from food instead of supplements. sounds kind of boring if you eat like that all the time.