iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Fuel Pump Insanity v.2 - First Review

So after taking AC/G3 and absolutely loving the amount of energy I got from it, I was urged by the local GNC rep to try PMDs new Pump Fuel Insanity. I was looking at getting Jack3d because of the insane energy reviews I had read about it but was told that it had a compound that was being yanked for health reasons (and since I've purchased and tried it anyway) and that if I really enjoyed AC/G3 that I would love their new product.

Price $79.99 (purchased at discounted price $59.99) - For a pre-workout I felt that this price was pretty steep but considering how much faith the previous product had given me in the rep and PMD that I decided to go with it anyway.

Flavor - Strawberry
    Taste 10/10 - The taste is actually pretty amazing with this stuff. I started by mixing 1 scoop to 8 oz of water and it literally tastes like Strawberry Milk.
    Mixing 7/10 - One downside to this... I had to shake the **** out of it, otherwise it leaves quite a bit on the bottom of the shaker... strange enough it even frothes like milk when shaken enough.

Pumps - 8/10 - I never really felt like I was getting a huge pump while working out unless I really focused on holding at the top of my rep, but after my workouts I definitely felt like my muscles were fuller. It includes 3g of creatine per scoop which isn't horrible but the scoop size is very large compared to many other PWO (28g per scoop).

Energy - 6/10 - This is where I felt the supplement lacked. The energy was certainly there, and I'm sure it had to do with my previous dosage of the AC/G3 (up to three scoops), but having to mix 56g (two scoops) to get a percentage of the energy I get from AC/G3 or jack3d seems a bit strange to me. Some people may really like this if they're not into stims, but its nothing for me to have 2-3 OEP, an energy drink, and a pre-workout during a lift day. So, for those of you who are stim junkies this probably isn't the one for you.

Focus - 9/10 - Very good focus on what I was doing. Maybe it had to do with me reading some Arnold too, but the whole watch yourself in the mirror, imagine your muscles getting bigger or while doing cardio visualize the fat melting away actually became part of my workout process for the first time.

Crash - 10/10 - No crash at all. No come down, and this is probably one of the main benefits of the energy being somewhat low in comparison to other things I've used. I've still got some of this stuff around in case my day calls for an early night because the jack3d I'm using atm doesn't allow for an early night.

Overall - I'd give it a 7/10 for me with the price factored in. Sure, it has some highlights, but after getting 3/4 the way through it I decided to switch to something with more kick in it. I doubt I'll purchase it again simply because I'm too much of a stim junkie to rationalize $60-80 dollars on this when I can get something else that suits my taste for half the price.

youngsamuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO this is the best preworkout I have ever taken. I have tried JAck3d, C4, Super pump,Alarm, Amino energy, Black Powder, NO Xplode, and Nano Vapor. Amino energy gave me great focus but not much pump. C4 was decent but gave me a splitting headace (I drink no less than 1 gallon of water per day. Jack3d gave me great energy.

Pump Fuel gives me the best overall results, great energy, pump and focus with no crash as stated above. Alot has to do with body chemistry and what one is looking for in a supplement but for me it is GREAT. It is pricey but IMO worth it.

Originally Posted by iviicrociot View Post
    So after taking AC/G3 and absolutely loving the amount of energy I got from it, I was urged by the local GNC rep to try PMDs new Pump Fuel Insanity. I was looking at getting Jack3d because of the insane energy reviews I had read about it but was told that it had a compound that was being yanked for health reasons (and since I've purchased and tried it anyway) and that if I really enjoyed AC/G3 that I would love their new product.

Price $79.99 (purchased at discounted price $59.99) - For a pre-workout I felt that this price was pretty steep but considering how much faith the previous product had given me in the rep and PMD that I decided to go with it anyway.

Flavor - Strawberry
    Taste 10/10 - The taste is actually pretty amazing with this stuff. I started by mixing 1 scoop to 8 oz of water and it literally tastes like Strawberry Milk.
    Mixing 7/10 - One downside to this... I had to shake the **** out of it, otherwise it leaves quite a bit on the bottom of the shaker... strange enough it even frothes like milk when shaken enough.

Pumps - 8/10 - I never really felt like I was getting a huge pump while working out unless I really focused on holding at the top of my rep, but after my workouts I definitely felt like my muscles were fuller. It includes 3g of creatine per scoop which isn't horrible but the scoop size is very large compared to many other PWO (28g per scoop).

Energy - 6/10 - This is where I felt the supplement lacked. The energy was certainly there, and I'm sure it had to do with my previous dosage of the AC/G3 (up to three scoops), but having to mix 56g (two scoops) to get a percentage of the energy I get from AC/G3 or jack3d seems a bit strange to me. Some people may really like this if they're not into stims, but its nothing for me to have 2-3 OEP, an energy drink, and a pre-workout during a lift day. So, for those of you who are stim junkies this probably isn't the one for you.

Focus - 9/10 - Very good focus on what I was doing. Maybe it had to do with me reading some Arnold too, but the whole watch yourself in the mirror, imagine your muscles getting bigger or while doing cardio visualize the fat melting away actually became part of my workout process for the first time.

Crash - 10/10 - No crash at all. No come down, and this is probably one of the main benefits of the energy being somewhat low in comparison to other things I've used. I've still got some of this stuff around in case my day calls for an early night because the jack3d I'm using atm doesn't allow for an early night.

Overall - I'd give it a 7/10 for me with the price factored in. Sure, it has some highlights, but after getting 3/4 the way through it I decided to switch to something with more kick in it. I doubt I'll purchase it again simply because I'm too much of a stim junkie to rationalize $60-80 dollars on this when I can get something else that suits my taste for half the price.

carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just tried some today thought it was great

Bean216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fuel pump insanity

it was very expensive taste is awesome but pump focus endurance was not existent and you crash every time hard. don't waste your money

alette225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really like pump fuel, I know everybody's body has different reactions to different supps but all I've heard is nothing but good reviews about PMD's Pump Fuel V.2 and insanity. I really liked the acg3 charged and C4 but halfway through my workouts I would feel tired and lose focus. With PF my muscles don't get exhausted AND I feel strength gains without feeling all cracked up. Lol the orange flavor is good too (:

cdm369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yep - ditto!

Originally Posted by youngsamuel View Post
    IMO this is the best preworkout I have ever taken. I have tried JAck3d, C4, Super pump,Alarm, Amino energy, Black Powder, NO Xplode, and Nano Vapor. Amino energy gave me great focus but not much pump. C4 was decent but gave me a splitting headace (I drink no less than 1 gallon of water per day. Jack3d gave me great energy.

Pump Fuel gives me the best overall results, great energy, pump and focus with no crash as stated above. Alot has to do with body chemistry and what one is looking for in a supplement but for me it is GREAT. It is pricey but IMO worth it.
    I love the stuff. It provides great pump, great focus, NO jitters, and I have plenty of energy to finish my workouts. And the best thing about this product is NO CRASH whatsoever. In fact, I can take it all week, hit Saturday and experience no withdrawals, headaches, etc. The bottom line with all these types of products is they impact people differently due to chemical makeup. I gave my pastor a scoop and he said he started having what seemed like acid flashbacks, dreams coming back to his memory, and got the point where he was having trouble distinguishing the dreams from reality for about an hour. !?! Yeah, so each person has to find what works best with their chemical makeup.

Liquorsea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I love this pre workout. Compared to most even the cost is not bad, most others want you to stack and buy more products on top of pre. This has it all in one and for less cost them Assault's and NO explodes stack as well.

Blue raspberry is my favorite flavor, and no gitters no crash, just get itchy ears and I know I'm ready to go. Always have great focus on it and better energy. I've gone off it for awhile and noticed a complete difference and how much better my workouts are on it. Highly recommend it and the Insanity over the regular for sure.

Hotbodtodd21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up The Pump

I love this stuff. I used it for the first time today, and i actually noticed i was a little stronger in the gym, and i could crush my reps faster than before. I love the how focused it makes me feel, and I always got pumps in the gym, but nothing like this. I recommend this to everyone who wants a better pump.

ihogen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The reason for the bigger scoop is the same reason for the steeper price. Pumpfuel is essentially just a non concentrated version of ACG3, which, in theory and in my personal experience, leads to a better pre. As for the energy compared to ACG3, I don't know what to tell ya because ACG3 is relatively low stimulant compared to PF.