Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up *10 Humanotropin LOGGERS! HGH Secretagogue/Peptide Hormone Matrix!

Buy Humanotropin HERE!

Humanotropin™ is an all-natural growth factor forumula, proven to increase HGH(Human Growth Hormone) levels and total body anabolism. Humanotropin™ contains a powerful blend of pharmaceutically standardized extracts from fertilized chicken eggs and bio-active serum albumin. Each serving provides naturally occurring IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), CTGF (connective tissue growth factors), Immunoglobulins, Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines, and TGF-§ (Transforming Growth Factor Beta). Humanotropin™ also contains the unique amino acid Ornithine alpha hetoglutarate (OKG), which not only increases HGH pulsatile RELEASE, it also improves the performance of athletes by speeding muscle recovery time while boosting protein synthesis.

Contains the patented ingredient HUMANOFORT®:

Humanofort™, is a pharmaceutically standardized embryo extract that contains various growth factors and amino acids in a endogenous form. These growth factors are made of clusters of low-molecular weight peptides, which are quickly and easily assimilated and transported into the body to their specific receptor sites. Some of the growth factors it contains are:

1. IGF-1, IGF-2 (insulin-like growth factor-1,2)- these play important roles in growth and development. IGF-1 mediates many of the growth-promoting effects of growth hormone, while IGF-2 is essential to liver, kidney, and brain function.

2. FGF (fibroblast growth factors)- peptides that play a prominent role in the development of the skeletal and nervous system.

3. NGF (nerve growth factors)- peptides that promote neural cell regeneration.

4. EGF (epidermal growth factors)- peptides that promote tissue growth and development as well as helping with wound healing.

5. CTGF (connective tissue growth factors)- peptides that promote collagen production in the body and help with cartilage regeneration.

6. Thymosin Domain Peptides- peptides that promote cell rejuvenation and wound healing, providing optimum cellular function.

7. Follistatin (Myostatin Blocker)- peptide that counteracts the negative muscle growth effects of Myostatin and blocks it activity.

Build Muscle and Burn Fat!

Increase Positive Nitrogen Balance by 20% (Muscle Growth!)
    Increase Protein Efficiency by 31% (Muscle Growth!)
    Reduce inflammation by 6.5%
    Naturally increase HGH and IGF-1 levels to support muscle growth and recovery
    Naturally increase Testosterone levels
    Naturally decrease recovery time
    Balances adrenal functions (modulates cortisol)
    Remains biologically active after oral administration
    Fight off muscle wasting and support muscle recovery by increasing levels of glutamine
    Improve the body's recovery and wound-healing capability and speed

The Anabolic Amino Acid: OKG

Humanotropin also contains the unique amino acid Ornithine alpha ketoglutarate (OKG), which improves the performance of athletes by speeding muscle recovery time while boosting protein synthesis. Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate is an advanced anabolic and anti-catabolic amino acid supplement designed for serious strength athletes. Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate consists of the amino acid ornithine bonded to alpha-ketoglutarate molecules. Research has shown that supplementation of OKG assists with increased protein synthesis, decreased protein catabolism, improvements in insulin and ****tropin secretion and increased uptake of amino acids and glucose to the muscles. OKG's anabolic potential makes it a must for all athletes desiring to improve muscle mass and recovery.

Boost Protein Synthesis
    Decreases Protein Catabolism
    Improves Pro-Anabolic Potential
    Works as a Vitamin and Mineral Co-factor
    Decreases Protein Catabolism

OKG increases tissue levels of glutamine and arginine, which increase growth hormone levels and protein synthesis. Studies show that OKG generates more glutamine and arginine in the systemic circulation than when these substances are given separately. OKG is a salt formed by combining two molecules of the amino acid ornithine and one molecule of alpha-ketoglutarate. Because OKG seems to be involved in amino acid synthesis and protein availability, many athletes supplement with OKG as a way to increase muscle mass, hormone levels and strength.

Taking OKG decreases muscle protein catabolism (breakdown) and increases protein synthesis, in addition to promoting wound healing. OKG fulfills these functions by encouraging the secretion of insulin and human growth hormone, and by up regulating glutamine and arginine production. When given to trauma patients, there are significant increases in both IGF-1 and growth hormone levels.

OKG is a potent anabolic muscle building food: OKG increases energy, endurance and muscle mass while inhibiting muscle breakdown, fatigue, and the build up of fat. OKG also has the ability to speed up recovery time which is why it has become a popular choice among many athletes. Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) is a combination of the amino acid L-Ornithine, used by athletes to improve performance, and alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG). AKG is a precursor to the amino acid glutamine and it also plays an important role in the physiological process known as the Krebs cycle which responsible for breaking down carbohydrates in your body to produce energy.

L-Ornithine and alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) work synergistically in Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) to induce favorable conditions for any exercise and training regimen by regulating glutamine levels. L-Glutamine is an essential source of cellular fuel, which helps drive metabolic processes. Normally your body is forced to break down muscle in order to do this, but the alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) component of ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) curbs this breakdown of muscle by combining with ammonia, a toxic by-product that accumulates during intense workouts, to restore glutamine and energy levels back to normal. This prevents the attack on lean muscle mass and the accumulation of ammonia, which is highly toxic and can cause impaired cognition. By encouraging the excretion of ammonia (released during exercise), Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) also prevents the build-up of lactic acid - known to accumulate with ammonia - which causes muscle fatigue, soreness and poor stamina. Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) also stimulates the growth-promoting action of insulin, which encourages muscle growth and increases strength. It provides the amino acid arginine which stimulates your pituitary gland to release Growth Hormone (GH). This hormone boosts body fat metabolism and protects your muscle tissue from being broken down for energy, resulting in a leaner appearance.

Great news!! Humanotropin is on it's way to the Bodybuilding.com store!

Supreme Sports Enhancements is giving away 10 FREE Bottles of Humanotropin for LOGGING! Please fill-out this brief application and submit here in this thread:

1.) Age
    2.) Height and weight
    3.) Approximate body fat level
    4.) Years of training experience
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin?

Buy Humanotropin HERE!

Last edited by RossErstling; 02-28-2012 at 05:17 PM.
    Ross Erstling, Owner/President of Supreme Sports Enhancements(SSE)

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-
    * Humanotropin, Omnibolic, AndroGenix

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

LIKE US on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements

www.SSEnhancements.com

Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    1.) Age is 19.
    2.) Height is 5' 7" and weight is 165
    3.) Approximate body fat level is 12-15%
    4.) I trained for 1 year at age 13-14 and went from 135 at 22% bodyfat to 175 at 8% bodyfat using MAX-OT training methods by Skip Lacour. I have just gotten back into lifting in February after a long while of reckless behavior basically. I have gone from 161 at 15% bodyfat to 165 and 12%-10% bodyfat on a good day based on water retention in the last 4 weeks.
    5.) I am currently on a monday/wednesday/friday full split. I do a full body routine everyday I'm in the gym. I do squats/bench/deadlift/facepulls/hamstring curls/dragonfly leg raises and calf raises 4 x 12. Before I lift I cardio on an elliptical for 30 minutes at 165-170 Heart Rate and whatever speed/resistance is required to keep myself there. After I lift I do stair climbers for 10 minutes HIIT style of 10 seconds up the stairs, 10 seconds down the stairs, 10 seconds back up, etc. My goal is to drop into single digit body fat using intermittent fasting and hitting my macros as proper dieting and keeping my body moving/circuit training. I have good endurance and alot of strength naturally but I could use help pushing myself further. I am trying to close in on my lifts from my younger self by the end of March and push into the 1000 lb club by 2013. Current is: 195 BB Bench, 235 Squat, 310 Deadlift. I emphasize form over anything else. Thanks.

Feel free to ask me anymore questions. I will do an honest review/am available to log as I have about Controlled Labs sample packets.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post839353691

Thank you!
    Respect Demands itself, it cannot be given, nor withheld when it is due.

Super Saiyan Crew
    Cried while watching 50/50 crew
    +Optimism Crew+

Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1.) Age 22
    2.) Height and weight 5'8 180
    3.) Approximate body fat level ~16%
    4.) Years of training experience Hard lifting about 2 years. I lifted throughout middle and high school though too so if you include those about 9 years.
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? A few of my current goals are to bench press 340, squat 450, deadlift 400, and get to ~10% bf. I am fairly close to these goals and am hoping to reach them if I get a chance to use Humanotropin. I've made good gains in the past 10 months, I started at 207 lbs and bench pressing 225, deadlifting 315, and squatting 365. I am now down to 180 lbs and bench press 315, deadlift 380 and squat 405.

I am currently running a log but it is soon to be over. All of my previous logs are in my sig.

Thank you for this opportunity and good luck to everyone!!
    SNAC PED log:(old) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141845541

Anabolic Freak log:(old) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139711383

Superpump Max log:(old) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138970203

My CON-CRET log:(old) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137322703

kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1.) Age 18

2.) Height and weight 5ft 9in 170 pounds

3.) Approximate body fat level my body fat percent right now is 9% it was at 6% before i started a bulk 2 months ago.

4.) Years of training experience- i have been training ever since i was 13. my dad made me lift weights as a punishment when i did something wrong. i hated it at first but then after a couple sessions i started to get into it and soon fell in love with weight lifting/bodybuilding soon after lifting weights i was getting bigger and stronger and i had some friends tell me i would kick butt in MMA if i wanted to so i started training kickboxing wrestling and BJJ and entered my first cage fight. i won my first bout by rear naked choke (my fav submission now) and ever since then ive been in love with the sport. im currently 15-1 in MMA. i also joined my high school wrestling team and made the varsity team. only lost 3 matches the whole year.i plan to work my butt of and make it to the ufc one day and be a champion.

5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? my goals while using Humanotropin will be to increase my growth hormone levels and speed up my recovery time. Im currently training MMA 5 times a week and lifting weights 3 times a week so its very hard on my body. i feel this product would fit perfectly into my daily supplement regimen and would help me take my training to the next level. I also thing this product would help me in my goals of becoming a better MMA fighter. it would make me stronger faster and have better recovery so i can train more and improve every bit of my game.

thank you for taking the time to read this, i hope im a winner (:

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ross, your link is to an outside vendor which goes against BB.com rules.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    OK I will change it to the BB.com STORE

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

www.SSEnhancements.com

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Wait, aren't I allowed to post links to MY OWN SITE?

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    height and weight : 6'0" 210lbs
    approx body fat : 15%
    years of training : 9 with a break in the middle
    goals:

I started training hard 9 yrs ago. Was a little younger, had a little more energy, but had a lot more time and focus. I had some great gains and got body fat down to 8%. Then, I started making babies and moved half way across the country to a community with no gym. I had no money to buy home equipment. I got bored of doing pushups at home and my training fell apart. 4 yrs passed, my gains were gone and my pant size went up a couple sizes. Now, a few years and 3 kids later, I'm back into it. Have good home equipment, training hard, eat clean (try to!).... the gains are coming, slowly. But, I'm not 22 yrs old anymore. I'm 31 yr now and find I have to work a lot harder, eat a lot better to see similar results! I think Humanotropin can help me recomp.... lean out a bit, try to drop a pant size and put back some of the upper body size i lost over the years.

I want to influence my kids, as they get older. I want them to see the importance of training and nutrition. I want them to have the 40 yr old dad who doesn't have a beer gut, who doesn't tire easily and who can play sports with them. I also want to look good at the beach with my wife!

Finally, as I work in a field where physical size and strength are a great asset, I need to stay in shape. I need to be strong, mentally and physically. I think Humanotropin can help.

jaym0nny will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaym0nny will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaym0nny will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaym0nny will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaym0nny will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaym0nny will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaym0nny will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaym0nny will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaym0nny will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaym0nny will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaym0nny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Age: 25
    2. Height and Weight: 5' 10" 193 lbs
    3. Approximate body fat level: 14%
    4. Years of training experience: 2 1/2 years
    5. What are your goals while using Humanotropin? My goal would be to continue packing on more and more muscle while maintaining a relatively low body fat percentage. I am so close to where I want to be in size and if this product does what it says it does, it would no doubt help to get me where I want to be. Specifically I am looking for huge lats, a commanding chest and legs made out of steel.

I am a great logger, solid bodybuilder and would very much appreciate the opportunity.
    ProMera Beta-Cret log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141507901

AI Sports Stoked! log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143449943

GetJack3d420 is not very well liked. (-100) GetJack3d420 is not very well liked. (-100) GetJack3d420 is not very well liked. (-100) GetJack3d420 is not very well liked. (-100) GetJack3d420 is not very well liked. (-100) GetJack3d420 is not very well liked. (-100) GetJack3d420 is not very well liked. (-100) GetJack3d420 is not very well liked. (-100) GetJack3d420 is not very well liked. (-100) GetJack3d420 is not very well liked. (-100) GetJack3d420 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Im The 10th Logger

Height And Weight: 5"5' 145LBs

Bodyfat. 11%

Years Of Training Experience. 8 Months

What are your goals while using humanotropin?
    Idk. Gain muscle and stuff.

fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1.) Age: 18
    2.) Height and weight: 5'9", 175 lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level: 8%
    4.) Years of training experience: a little over 2 years
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? Cut to 5-6% bodyfat while retaining as much lean muscle as I can.

TBtaylor52 is a name known to all. (+5000) TBtaylor52 is a name known to all. (+5000) TBtaylor52 is a name known to all. (+5000) TBtaylor52 is a name known to all. (+5000) TBtaylor52 is a name known to all. (+5000) TBtaylor52 is a name known to all. (+5000) TBtaylor52 is a name known to all. (+5000) TBtaylor52 is a name known to all. (+5000) TBtaylor52 is a name known to all. (+5000) TBtaylor52 is a name known to all. (+5000) TBtaylor52 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1.) Age: 21
    2.) Height and weight: 5'11" 228lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level: 17%
    4.) Years of training experience: About 2 years
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? I am looking to cut down to about 11-13% while keeping as much muscle as I can. Hopefully be about 200-205lbs.
    **Tim Tebow Crew**
    **5'11" Crew - The Missing Inch is added in our Pants**

An eye for an eye.

My reviews:
    SAN IBCAA Max - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149923603&p=1005620733&posted=1#post1005620733

tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1.) Age:21
    2.) Height and weight: 5'10 178lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level- 10%
    4.) Years of training experience- 1.5 serious with diet, 6 years lifting (high school football)
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin?- Drop to sub 8% bodyfat and then slowly add size. I believe Humanotropin will assist in maintaining muscle mass during my cut and then help increase the lean mass to fat gain ratio during my slow and steady bulk
    "The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do"

"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it"

Motivation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ&feature=player_embedded

MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Height & Weight: 6' 198lbs
    Approx. BF%: 11%
    Years of training experience: 2 years
    Goals while using Humanotropin: Continue to lean bulk to approximately 210lbs. I feel Humanotropin would benefit me with recovery because on top of lifting 5 days a week I also have PT 3 days a week with Marine Corps ROTC. I would be a dedicated logger for Humanotropin. I'm finishing up a 12 week log, link in my sig, and I updated every single day with workouts and notes. Thank you for your time.
    USMC

Great apps so far, keep em coming!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1) 18
    2) 128lbs 5'5
    3) 8%
    4) 5 years
    5) Hit 250 bench press and 315 squat

This would fully eliminate my doubt for the product
    As well as give my friends who have been wanting to try this, complete confidence in a product you are trying to sell
    Don't wait for your dreams to come true, make them come true

-TestoPro log (Done): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139710943&p=781580363#post781580363
    -Sponsored Anabolic Freak log (Done) : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138922893&p=766603023
    -C4 Icy Blue Razz: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139530003&p=778141073#post778141073

msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Height & Weight: 5'10" 145lbs
    Approx. BF%: 6%
    Years of training experience: 1 year
    185 Bench 300 squat
    Goals while using Humanotropin: My main goal honestly is to grow in all directions. Im young and could see the full effect of this product. I have nothing to lose and alot to gain so why not give it a try. Also a friend of mine is really skeptical about the product and doesn't think it works and im just hoping to prove someone wrong.
    Last edited by msorel1; 02-29-2012 at 12:04 PM.
    Young guy with nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

Humanotropin log! : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143887211

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on this.

1.) Age: 24
    2.) Height and weight: 5'7" 170 pounds
    3.) Approximate body fat level: 14-16%
    4.) Years of training experience: 2
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin: I'm cutting for my first powerlifting meet on April 14th. Just dropping down to 165, so I'm basically just hopiong to lean out a bit and maintain strength and muscle mass.

Lots of logging experience. A few of my most recent ones are in my signature.

Best of luck to everyone.

Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bumping for more loggers for Ross. Started my own permanent log and will be doing a large update to it on Friday and then working on it everyday based on diet/exercise and picture logs. Hopefully I can expand it to include the new extract concentrations of Supreme Sports.

Good luck everyone.
    Respect Demands itself, it cannot be given, nor withheld when it is due.

Super Saiyan Crew
    Cried while watching 50/50 crew
    +Optimism Crew+

KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    On my phone right now, but I'll submit an app tomorrow. Couple questions though, I tend to be detail oriented :
    1. When would you choose the loggers and have them start?
    2. How often are you looking for people to log? (I'm on a 3 day full body split)
    [CURRENT LOG]
    - Neogenix Neurosurge V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154617053

[RECENT LOGS AND REVIEWS]
    -Controlled Labs Purple PsyKO: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152457953
    -Neogenix Bodyforge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150462743
    -Universal Shock Therapy Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143483973
    -Scivation Xtend Pink Lemonade: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148471023

Originally Posted by KSUtfx View Post
    On my phone right now, but I'll submit an app tomorrow. Couple questions though, I tend to be detail oriented :
    1. When would you choose the loggers and have them start?
    2. How often are you looking for people to log? (I'm on a 3 day full body split)
    Loggers will be chosen this week and expected to start within 7 days of receival.

You may update the log at least every 2 days.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Height & Weight: 6'-4" 208lbs
    Approx. BF%: 14-16% (caliper)
    Years of training experience: 3 years (1 year focused on strength, avid runner for two years before)
    Goals while using Humanotropin:
    I would like to add to my supplement arsenal and continue my current recomp progress (7 weeks in). I am currently training under HST (Hypertrophy Specific Training) on a 3 day/wk full body split. I'm halfway through a 6-week phase right now, and during the strategic deconditioning phase (in 3 weeks), I will be doing light cardio for a week before beginning another 6 week phase of HST.

My major goals for Humanotropin is to see major progress in my 5RM, 10RM, and 15RM categories in the next phase as well as continue my recomp diet and training progress I've achieved thus far.

If you have any further questions on HST training or me in general, feel free to ask away!
    [CURRENT LOG]
    - Neogenix Neurosurge V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154617053

[RECENT LOGS AND REVIEWS]
    -Controlled Labs Purple PsyKO: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152457953
    -Neogenix Bodyforge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150462743
    -Universal Shock Therapy Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143483973
    -Scivation Xtend Pink Lemonade: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148471023

havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1.) Age 34
    2.) Height and weight 5 foot 8 200 pounds
    3.) Approximate body fat level 12 percent
    4.) Years of training experience 16 years
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? my goal is to get as huge as possible . i get the most out of my supplements , i realise that supplements by themselves will not help me get to my goal . that is why i pay close attention to my diet and training. making the most out of every rep . never missing a workout session , never missing a meal.i know that to stand out from everyone else , i need to go that extra mile . i give 100 percent to every thing . i am very serious about bodybuilding. know that if i am picked i will make the most out of this .
    this is all up to you , great power lies in your hand's .

TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks solid

Originally Posted by TankNick View Post
    Looks solid
    Thanks! It works like a charm man, my RECOVERY is awesome and I continue to lean out while getting bigger and stronger! Get's better with time too, now on my 3rd bottle.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ohh yeah in on this!!
    1.) Age - 24
    2.) Height and weight - 5-7/185lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level - 14%
    4.) Years of training experience - 7 years
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? I'm currrently leaning out, i would like to preserve as much lean mass i aquired over my bulking phase! Muscle was hard to get, but its so easy to lose while cutting. Im hopeing Humaotropin will help this area when losing fat and maintain lean mass!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guess I will throw my name in the hat. I notice a lot of youngsters getting in on this. Just completed a trial run of my first test booster and got some pretty good results (see signature for log of that product)

1.) Age = 47
    2.) Height and weight 6' 225
    3.) Approximate body fat level - 13-15%??
    4.) Years of training experience - 1 year serious training - long time intermitently.
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? - looking to cut after gaining 20lbs this winter. While cutting I would like to maintain my energy levels and muscle mass - thinking this product could help me out.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Age 27
    Height 5'7 weight 205lbs
    BF% 13
    Years of training exp: 12 years
    Goals of using Humanotropin would be to get bigger and stronger. Im a 100% natrual bodybuilder and am looking for anything natrual to help me get bigger and badder in the gym. So I am currently on a bulk. Eating everything taht I can to get bigger.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

rhino18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1.) Age 20
    2.) Height and weight 5"11 - 153lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level 9%
    4.) Years of training experience 1.5 Year
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? I would like to expand and add new growth through my back(legging) , and improve on all compound lifts. 2012 is a new year, and I wanna push my body to new heights. Your product sounds like a solid product and I wouldn't mind being given the chance to prove the results with a non biased overview.

xxbjones10xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1.) Age: 20 years old
    2.) Height and weight: 5'9 161lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level: 8%
    4.) Years of training experience: 3 years religiously for my self, 7 years including high school sports
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? To gain muscle mass