Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Vasotropin helping Lmnopotts get Lmnopumped!

For an in depth look into VASOTROPIN™, scan the QR code with your smartphone!

First things first, a big thank you goes out to Gaspari Nutrition and SeanFxxx for running the promo to log this!

The name of this first broke out when people were trying to guess the name of Gaspari's new test booster by looking up what they had trademarked recently (Vasotropin trademark page), it wasn't until a few months later that it was confirmed this was the PlasmaJet replacement.

...and I've been patiently waiting ever since!

Workout Plan
    Right now I'm slimming down a bit from winter. Managing a movie theatre November-December is hell until after the New Year, and I took a few steps back fitness wise then. Currently 3 lifting days, 2 cardio days, a yoga day (go ahead, say it ain't a workout. I dare you), and a rest day. Judging mainly by the mirror and how my core strength feels, I'll give it a few more weeks then it's back to bulking. Call it slimming, call it a cut... I'm calling it prep work. I've gone over Ben Pakulski's MI40 and am using some of the principles from this but will fully incorporate it in a few weeks.

My schedule generally has me starting in the gym anywhere from 6am - 8am then racing off to work. I'll usually update this at night after work. Tomorrow is cardio... keeping the heart rate at 160 - 180bpm, 45 minutes on the bike. Plus side is I get to see the sun come up through the front gym windows and I have plenty of new dubstep to zone me out, haha. Wednesday will be my first day with Vasotropin, training circuit style delts, biceps, & triceps (probably finish up with some ab work as well).

Can't wait til then!
    Last edited by lmnopotts; 01-31-2012 at 05:45 AM.
    MFC

My most recent log with past links: SuperPump 3.0 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160083011

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed in!! I need to incorporate more yoga. I got started when I was doing P90X and when I stopped that program I slowly stopped do it. That is the only Yoga program I ever tried and yes- it was a very tough workout.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

T minus 1 Day

Cold cold morning about to become an amazing warm afternoon. I was preoccupied with scrapping the ice off the windshield that I forgot my headphones... and I was all psyched to listen to some bizarre dubstep:
    http://soundcloud.com/subshock/subsh...-promomix-2011 (skip to 4:00)

#FirstWorldProblems

Still managed to push through 45 minutes. Waiting on UPS now and about to cook some eggs. The rest of my morning consists of giving my dog a bath and my afternoon will be trying to dry him off (husky with a full winter coat).

VASOTROPIN TOMORROW! Going to start with 3 tablets with some oats & honey tomorrow.

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Subbed in!! I need to incorporate more yoga. I got started when I was doing P90X and when I stopped that program I slowly stopped do it. That is the only Yoga program I ever tried and yes- it was a very tough workout.
    Yoga's the great equalizer, haha. If you want to challenge yourself it'll never disappoint.
    MFC

My most recent log with past links: SuperPump 3.0 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160083011

SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Buy Extra Headphones NOW!!! The number of times I've screwed that up, geez.
    Losing is not an option because winning feels too damn good.

Gaspari Vasotropin log ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142059591

Day 1

First day with Vasotropin! Up at 6am, downed a shake for breakfast, took care of the dog, then headed out for the gym. Normally I opt for a whole food breakfast before a workout but I needed to get to work right after this. From the time of ingesting to on the bike warming up: 45 minutes. 3 Vasotropin tabs today.

A scoop of isolate, a serving of oats, about a tablespoon of honey, and 3 Vaso tabs!

The Workout: Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps, Abs
    I don't like doing circuit stuff in the gym, but it really keeps my heart rate up. I took over a smith machine, adjustable chair, ez-bar, and some light dumbbells.

Ran through this 3 times:
    •Seated smith machine overhead press
    -16 reps with 25s, 12 w/ 35, 8 w/ 40
    •EZ-bar wide grip curl
    -12x2 reps with 25lbs, 8 w/ 30
    •EZ-bar skullcrushers
    -16x2 reps with 25lbs, 10 w/ 30
    •Bent over lateral raise (straight arm)
    -12 reps with 15lbs, 10 w/ 20, 10 with 15
    •EZ-bar close grip curl
    -10x2 reps with 25lbs, 6 w/ 30
    •Weighted chair dips
    -45lbs on lap, 15 reps each round
    •Dumbbell shoulder press
    -12 reps with 40lbs, 8x2 w/ 30s
    •Strip set dumbbell curls <--only 1 set
    -to failure 50lbs - 20 lbs
    •Tricep rope pulldowns <--only 1 set
    -14 reps with 40 lbs
    •Leg raises 3x15, 2x12 side bends, 2x20 cable crunches with 42lbs

Details:
    Normally, I'm only warm towards the end of the first round of these but by the lateral raises my shoulders had pumped pretty good, and the close grip curls (which I don't normally like) were givin' strong contraction. I love Love LOVE getting a tricep pump! After the rope pulldowns I could barely pull my elbows back. Probably laid out for 2 minutes doing child's pose, haha. A lot of these moves I'm trying to keep constant tension on the muscle and the Vasotropin really helped push the blood into them. Like the curls I'm flexing my triceps at the bottom, and the dumbbell shoulder press I keep them just outside shoulder width.

I'm crashing hard right now, about to mix up some protein/peanut butter/glutamine and pass out. Tomorrow is yoga along with a late night at work. I'll try Vasotropin with yoga next week, the bottle doesn't say anything about only taking so many per week (like PlasmaJet) but I'm going to try to take them every other day, different workouts, different breakfasts, different doses. Day 3, Friday... will be legs. Can't wait to blur the quad lines!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I had to wear one of my cheaper/larger shirts to work today. I'm sure I could've squeezed into my fitted shirt but I like to keep my sleeves rolled up and I couldn't get elbows past the roll, haha. Lost the pump a little before lunch but still noticed my forearms were pretty vascular.
    Last edited by lmnopotts; 02-02-2012 at 04:26 AM. Reason: defining pump
    MFC

SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkyShock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good stuff... Interested to see how your dosing pans out. Make sure you keep us posted on how long that pump lasts too.

Gaspari Vasotropin log ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142059591

Day 2 - No Vaso

Yoga today! Not only does this help with stiffness and get's me primed for legs the next day it really clears me mentally. Finally got all my paperwork to get my taxes done, I plan on getting that out of the way, some boring work junk, then the late work shift. I probably shouldn't have the Vasotropin sitting above the sink in the kitchen staring at me every time I walk in there... keeps tempting me to take more!
    MFC

Day 3

3 tab day: Legs

No pics of breakfast, and I wanted to go with 4 tabs, but I decided to change the workout plan from volume to heavy and get out of the gym in about 45 minutes. Long story short, water bill is 4x higher and I was waiting on calls from a plumber, public service commission, & office of regulatory staff to lay down the hammer on the crooks at the water company.

...still got my pump on though. :-)

Breakfast was eggs, 2 whole, 4 whites scrambled in with about 8 oz. of leftover sweet potato from the other night, with some of that green verde salsa.

•Quick warm up with 135lbs shoulder width squats and wide stance squats. 2 sets each around 12 - 15 reps deep. I pulled my groin 2 weeks ago so I've been keeping my attention on that to avoid any unneeded stress. Each following move had a warmup set of about half the weight followed by 2 working sets.

•Hack squat: 3 45s a side, 10 reps + 2 halves, 8 reps
    •Leg press: 4 45s a side, 10 reps twice wide stance
    •Lying leg curl: 165lbs x 14, 170 x 10 + 4 halves
    •Standing single leg curl: 90lbs each leg, 10 reps
    *I haven't had a hamstring pump like this since I did GVT a few summers ago, haha!
    -In a hurry so no stiff leg deads or lunges today :-(
    •Calf press on leg press (I'm not usually one of these guys, don't worry. Calf press station was taken) 3 45s a side 20 repsx2 toes in & toes out.

Maintenance guy is outside now checking out the lines & meter and I'm laid out in the living room here still stretching. Quads are still pumped like GVT as well, this is bizarre and I'm loving it. I wonder what tomorrow's gonna feel like. I judge how well I've hit hams by if I fall into the couch in the morning when trying to sit down or if I still have control over my legs.

Ok, gotta take care of business now. Next Vaso day is Monday! Chest/Back...maybe calves as well.
    MFC

Day 4 - no Vaso :-(

Stretching today, about 45 minutes to work the kinks out. Some yoga moves but nothing crazy, not too worried about the breathing. Enjoying my first cup of coffee in 4 weeks. Light breakfast of granola and yogurt down, gonna get these glute stretches out of the way then head to work. (that's not innuendo I'm just stiff after legs yesterday).
    MFC

Day 5 - No Vaso

Yes another boring weekend post. Cardio with the dog this morning in some light rain. Tomorrow's going to start a 4-day Vaso run, I've been splitting chest & back on Mon but I'm moving Back to Tues and bike cardio to Thurs to get more days with a pump, hehehe. Chest & abs tomorrow!
    MFC

Day 6!

MONDAY CHESTDAY!!!

Not only went with 4 Vasotropin tabs with breakfast this morning, I got to open the bottle of Walden Farm's calorie free pancake syrup! Not bad, it's pretty close. 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, half cup of oats, and about a half cup of raspberries for a killer pancake.

My hands are shaking and I've dropped the top off my shaker cup twice now. I hope I can reach up to wash my hair in a few minutes. This pump is pretty damn strong. I still have some veins popping across the top of my pecs, these normally only show right after a bunch of pushups or right after standing up from the bench. Here's the workout!

Stayed really strict with numbers here, 8 reps only 4 second negatives, trying not to arc the back
    Chest & abs
    •Flat bench press 3 sets: 165lbs x 8 reps, 185lbs x 8 reps (fuark), 170 x 8 reps
    •Incline dumbbell press 3 sets 55,65,55 all at 8 reps
    •Dips (bodyweight) 2 sets... couldn't get to 8. 6 reps each, probably should do these first as they're my weakest
    •Cable crossover superset with Pushups not concentrating on the negatives here, trying to cross one hand over the other during the crossover and putting the pressure on the inside of my palms during the pushups. 25lbs on the crossovers for 2 sets of 8, 15+ to failure with pushups
    •straight leg raises 2x15, twists with 10lb plate, reverse crunch*

*concentrated on imagining my top abs were crunching around an arm

from MI40

spentspentspent. Long negatives, not a ton of volume, but a ton of concentration on the pecs and a crazy ass pump right now! Wish I had time to admire, but I gotta run to work.

Back tomorrow!
    MFC

WTG dude, Got me psyched for Today (Day1!). And points for the Latin, don't know why I didn't notice that b4. Lingua latina non est mortua sed immortalis est.

Day 7

Back day! I was diggin' 4 tabs of Vasotropin yesterday, but I'm going to come back down to 3 today (I want to do 5 on Legs Friday!). I usually queue up this video before doing a back workout to keep my mind on my posture. Especially helps if you're using a pump product, I want to take out my biceps as much as possible if I can.

•Straight arm pull overs 3x12 at 42.5 lbs
    (I started doing these as a warmup a few weeks ago, they still feel a bit awkward but it totally takes the biceps out of the equation and I can really feel the lats contract)
    •Wide grip pull ups 3 sets til failure, 15, 14, 12 & 2
    •Wide grip cable pull downs w/ straps 8x185lbs, 7x195lbs, no straps 13x135lbs
    •Close grip cable rows w/ straps for all 3 sets, 2x10 175lbs, 10 reps 165
    •Single arm dumbbell rows w/ straps 2 sets each side, 95lbs for 12 reps (pulling low towards the waist)

I'll normally get a lil pump in the arms, notice some vascularity in the forearms during back workouts, but even staying very strict with form I ended up with a killer bicep pump, hahaha. Chest is still tight from yesterday and I had a hard time getting my shirt off... 2 1/2 hours after the workout!

Breakfast today was a bowl of oatmeal with a sprinkle of isolate on top, some 6 egg whites (w/ 1 yolk), and about 8 oz. of apple juice. I've started keeping an apple, grape, or cranberry juice in the back of the fridge.

Shoulders and arms again tomorrow morning!
    MFC

Day 8

Shoulders and arms today... after bit of a bump in the road. I've been slowly getting a cold and it seemed to hit this morning. One of those mornings where I just didn't get up, haha. No gym today, so nothing heavy. Did an arms and shoulders workout with dumbbells though. 3 Vaso tabs with the same shake as pictured in Day 1.

•Alt. front & side laterals
    -25lbs 16x2 reps
    •Alternating dumbbell curls
    -30lbs 16 each side
    •Dumbbell skullcrushers
    -16x2 reps with 30lbs, 10 w/ 40
    -12 reps with 15lbs, 10 w/ 20, 10 with 15
    •Slow negative dumbbell curls
    -50lbs 5+ second negatives 10reps
    •Weighted chair dips
    -40lb DB on lap, 15 reps x 2
    •Dumbbell shoulder press
    -12 reps with 40lbs, 8x2 w/ 30s
    •Hammer curls
    -40lbs 2x8
    •Tricep behind the head dumbbell raise
    -14x2 reps with 30 lbs
    •Abs: Hanging (from the pullup bar) Leg raises 3x15, crunches 2x20

Moderate pump today, nothing special :-( Guess I wasn't concentrating on the contractions I was more occupied with figuring out what to do, haha. Boring cardio tomorrow (I WILL remember my headphones!) then Legs on Friday!
    MFC

Day 9

45 minutes on the bike this morning... and I'll probably have about 30 minutes this afternoon splitting wood. Running midnight shows tonight so I'll be in the gym training legs tomorrow about an hour later than usual. Nothing amazing to report today, tomorrow is a 5 tab vasotropin day though.
    MFC

SeanFxxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SeanFxxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SeanFxxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SeanFxxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SeanFxxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SeanFxxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SeanFxxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SeanFxxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SeanFxxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SeanFxxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SeanFxxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great log so far, is that an indoor track at your gym?
    Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
    Precision Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach
    My Site: www.mindsetsandreps.com
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/mindsetsandreps

Should've specified, stationary bike, haha. There is a small track but it's rarely used.
    MFC

Day 10

Legs! And a good day too. A little tired, I left work around 3am but I went right into a deep sleep once the dog stopped hogging the bed. Did the egg whites + a yolk with a serving of oats pancake again this morning. I blended the dry oats first to get them down to an oat bran consistency, this seems to work best workout vise and Vaso wise. Decided to try 5 tabs today.

•Warm up squats: 135lbs - 190lbs didn't really record reps but I was 10+ for 3 sets. To really emphasize the quads I'm keeping my feet planted but imagining driving my feet outward and it puts a constant tension on the outer quads.

Today's ambition... slooooow controlled negatives!
    •Hack squat: 2 45s a side 12x2 reps, 3 45s 6 & 8, 2 45s+25 10x2, 2 45s 14 reps really concentrating on going deep on contracting at the bottom (wanna make that tear drop pretty)
    *Great pump and flush in my legs right now, a lot more than last week. This is 2 tabs more and also a lot more volume.
    •Leg press: 3 45s a side 10x3 reps wide stance
    •Leg extension: more of a warm down for quads 85 - 110 10+ reps making sure to keep butt from lifting.
    •Lying leg curl: 135lbs x 14x2, then strip sets down to about 50lbs
    •Stiff leg deads 185 x 10x2
    •Calf press: 70lbs a side 15x2 really contracting the tibialis (front of leg) at the bottom, and push on to the big toe at the top.... this made a world of a difference today, Calf pumps are still new to me, but I love seeing a bit of vascularity come to the surface on 'em. Thanks Vasotropin!

Stretching, some light ab stuff (core felt really spent today so I didn't want to do much, which is good I'd rather that engage more than my back), and now about to grab some groceries.
    MFC

Day 11

Sooo sore... pulled out a P90X dvd to do some stretching today, my hamstrings are toast! No Vasotropin today, no workout today. Should be busy at work, going to spend the first hour listening to John Romano & Lee Priest then racing home to start another fire before the temperature drops tonight. No snow in the forecast though. :-(
    MFC

Day 12 - no Vaso

dropped down to about 20° last night, and it's only around 26° right now but with the sun out it's not so bad. Decided to take the dog out for a run. The community park backs up to some woods that we found out has rarely used trails, only about 30 minutes of jogging around getting lost back there then came back for some breakfast. Nice the clear my head this morning, the weekend before & after Valentine's Day is usually busy at the theatre but this has been ridiculously busy. Taking my laptop in with me to watching some training vids during the lulls... if we get any. Chest & Back tomorrow, vid playlist is more MI40 stuff to focus on, or as we said in crew, "keep your head in the boat."

"The body moves in sequences, THAT muscle must move first."

Vasotropin dosage wise, 4 tabs seems to be my magic number. Going to try 6 tomorrow for the sake of the log and experimenting.
    Last edited by lmnopotts; 02-12-2012 at 06:31 AM.
    MFC

Day 14

6 tabs of Vasotropin with breakfast this morning. Egg whites, a whole grapefruit, and some granola... I think I overdid it. Either these were the carbs I've been looking for, or I need to go back to my fav 4 tabs. Pump was crazy, had to take 10 minutes off in the middle of the workout before I hit back. And I'm exhausted now, more so than usual for a Monday. Here's the workout.

•Flat bench press 3 sets: 165lbs x 8 reps, 190lbs x 6reps, 170 x 10 reps
    •Incline dumbbell press 3 sets 55, 70, 60 all at 8 reps
    •Decline bench 2 sets: 145 x 12, 125 x 10
    •Cable crossover 2 sets: 25lbs x 10 twice, exhaustion around 14 with 20lbs
    ***10 minute break*** waiting for triceps & chest to calm down
    •Straight arm pull overs 3x12 at 42.5 lbs
    •Wide grip pull ups 3 sets til failure, 16, 13, 12
    •Wide grip cable pull downs w/ straps 8x185lbs, 7x200lbs, no straps 10x135lbs
    •Close grip cable rows w/ straps for all 3 sets, 2x10 175lbs, 10 reps 165
    •Barbell rows palms down w/ straps 2 sets 145lbs for 12 & 10 reps
    •straight leg raises 2x15, twists with 10lb plate, reverse crunch

Typing this out at work now, muscles twitching, haha. Few more hours then I can rest up for cardio tomorrow. Going to try this breakfast again on Wednesday before shoulders with 4 Vaso, see if the pump is as crazy.
    MFC

Day 15

Back on the bike, ear buds on. I love when someone leans over after and asks, "how many miles you do today?" Mainly because I couldn't care less as I'm staring at the heart monitor the entire time or the RPMs. Now if there were rowing ergs I'd be counting down the meters praying to rip my feet out of the straps. Good strong today, up early tomorrow to see who all skips the day after Valentine's Day at the gym. Back to 4 Vaso tabs tomorrow.
    MFC

Day 16

4 tabs and breakfast down, heading out to the gym now to hit some shoulders and arms! Workout to follow, in the meantime...

Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps, Abs
    Last week was a home workout for arms, so I was happy to be back in the gym.

Ran this workout again, 3 times:
    -16 reps with 25s, 12 w/ 35, 10 w/ 40
    •EZ-bar wide grip curl
    •EZ-bar skullcrushers
    -12x2 reps with 25lbs, 10 w/ 30
    -12 reps with 15lbs, 12 + 3 w/ 25, 10 with 20
    •EZ-bar close grip curl
    -10x2 reps with 25lbs, 6 w/ 30
    •Weighted chair dips
    -45lbs on lap, 20 reps each round
    •Dumbbell shoulder press
    -12 reps with 40lbs, 8x2 w/ 35s
    •Strip set dumbbell curls <--only 1 set
    -to failure 50lbs - 20 lbs
    *This is where my vascularity really popped, and stayed for a while.
    •Tricep rope pulldowns <--only 1 set
    -14 reps with 40 lbs
    •Hardly did abs, about 20 standard crunches, felt spent.

Pump lasted about an hour, and felt optimal this time, gonna stick with 4.
    Last edited by lmnopotts; 02-15-2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Added workout
    MFC

Day 17

Yoga... with Vaso!

4 tabs with an isolate/oats shake this morning. About to hit the mat now. My shoulders are more sore than usual from yesterday, so I figured a lil pump might be interesting with this. More to follow later about how this goes, until then here's Charles Poliquin about why you should do yoga.

Cliffs:
    Walk around with arms like parentheses ( ) ?
    Muscle will adapt quickly to operate in a shortened state (see above)
    DO YOGA.

Wow, you could almost chalk that up as a full pump leg workout, haha. Chest got a bit of a pump, probably from a lot of plank holding in between upward & downward dog. Feelin' great right now, I'd grab a shower but my legs are normally stimulated/weak after yoga to where I get all rubber knee'd (don't feel like slipping).
    Last edited by lmnopotts; 02-16-2012 at 07:12 AM.
    MFC

Day 18

Legs!

Breakfast. Yup, I'm sounding like a broken record. But hell if it works, why change it up?

4 Vasotropin tabs

•Squats warmup: don't know if I was low on water, but every time I racked the barbell the blood rushed back to my head and I got light headed. Decided to take it easy and go to the hack squat from here. Only 2 sets of 12, but I was pushing out with my feet the whole time keeping my quads contracted. Already got a good flush in my legs here, haha. Didn't even have anavite with breakfast! (saving it for post workout)
    •Hack squat: 2 45s a side 8x2 reps, 3 45s 8 & 8 reps, 2 45s+25 10x2
    •Leg extension: 110lbs 16x2 reps, 125 16x2 making sure to keep butt from lifting.
    •Lying leg curl: 115lbs x 14x2, keeping hips down and chest off the mat, trying to isolate the hamstrings
    •Stiff leg deads 185 x 10x2
    •Calf press: 70lbs a side 15x2 same as last week, didn't add any more weight

I still have about half a bottle left, gonna be sad when it runs out, but I'll definitely be buying a bottle!

Time to grab some groceries now, I was re-doing my meal plan to start in the next 2 weeks and it's made me crazy hungry making up some new meals (less sat fats, more plant fats), gotta keep my blinders on and only get what I need for right now, haha.
    MFC

Day 19

no Vasotropin today... and gotta be at work early :-( I intended to be up early to either go for a jog or do some stretching... but I didn't get up, haha. Have enough time to stretch my hamstrings and back, then I gotta get going. More time tomorrow, so the dog will appreciate the extra hours in a harness hittin' the pavement.
    MFC

Day 20

Cons:
    Off Day, no Vasotropin
    Rainy
    Work

Pros:
    Chest tomorrow!
    Fed & state taxes came back!
    Job interview tomorrow!
    Better weather

Putting off a light jog right now, browsing through the BB store making an imaginary list of the stuff I want to try (but honestly don't really need). No crazy purchases down the line, but like teasing myself.
    MFC

Day 21

Shirt buster day, circuit chest & back! 5 Vaso tabs.

•Flat bench press 3 sets: 165lbs x 8 reps, 180lbs x 8reps, 170 x 10 reps
    •Barbell rows palms down w/ straps 2 sets: 145lbs for 12 & 10 reps
    Yes, I did rows without using the rack... there's someone curling in this city thanking me. I did a set of chest then quickly slid weights off for back. Chest/Back/Chest

•Single arm dbell rows 3 sets: 75lbs x 12, 80 x 10, 95 x 8
    •Incline dumbbell press 2 sets: 70, 60lbs 10 reps each
    Ok, gym foul here. Didn't have an adjustable bench or I had to claim an incline and flat to do this. Thankfully the usual Monday crowd wasn't in. did both left & right arms on rows, then chest. Back/Chest/Back

•Cable crossover 3 sets: 25lbs x 10 twice, 30lbs to 8... couldn't get the handles to click towards the end.
    •Wide grip pull ups 3 sets: 12, 10, 11
    Chest/Back sets. Normally would start with pullups so this was interesting to finish with them.

Awesome pump, tried to do some dips here, but chest was spent and couldn't get up once I dipped down, haha.

•Some floor twists with 10lb plate for abs, then basically crawled into the locker room to get changed.

Last time I tried this circuit I wore a soccer jersey and seriously contemplated using scissors to get it off when I spent 5 minutes in my laundry room cursing myself trying to wiggle out of it. I had the insight now to wear a baggier shirt. Curious to see how long this pump holds at work, because it's still there twitching now as I type this.
    MFC

Day 22

Light cardio today, weight's in check so I just need maintain until a few toys come in. 30 minutes on the bike, then back home to check my order status.

Only real post tax money I'm using for fun stuff is some new shoes. Just found out my Chuck Taylors were sent as the wrong size, I can either do a 2nd order over the phone be out double the $$$ then wait for the wrong product to show up then send it back for a refund... or just wait for it to show up and take care of it then (what I'm gonna do). Still the damn thing hasn't shipped, but it's been 'boxed' and they say they can't change it now. Good news is my Sambas are on their way!

Good enough for Franco? Works for me!

Standard supps shipment too. I couldn't find my fav multi-vitamin (yes ANAVITE!) in town for less than $40, gotta wait a week now for that to show up. I'll support local supp stores when I can, but not when it means I'll have to make tuna or egg burritos for a week to afford it.

Tomorrow is shoulders and arms, my favorite pump day! Oh yeah, and yesterday's pump was great. I was concentrated on keeping triceps and biceps out of the equation but they'll get hit a bit, still had a noticeable awesome bicep pump. Love it!
    MFC

Day 23

Breakfast today was egg whites with a scoop of peanut butter in some oatmeal... with SIX vaso tabs! Figured I'd try it when I'm working some smaller muscles.

I focused on working biceps... without throwing in my shoulder or taxing my joints. I did some of the usual stuff but kept the weight down to focus on curling the weight with the bicep instead of everything else. I did some cable stuff towards the end to get the full range of motion:

fully extended with internal rotation...

...to fully contracted

Here we go!

-16 reps with 25s, 12 w/ 35, 10 w/ 40
    -12 reps with 15lbs, 12 + 3 w/ 25, 10 with 20
    •Dumbbell shoulder press
    -12 reps with 40lbs, 8x2 w/ 35s
    •Shrugs
    -225lbs, 3x20
    •EZ-bar wide grip curl
    •Cable curl extended position (like first pic)
    -3x10 reps with 22.5lbs
    *kept elbow behind back
    •Cable curl shortened position (like second pic)
    -2x10 reps with 17.5lbs
    *keeping tricep parallel to floor, curling towards head
    •EZ-bar skullcrushers
    -2x12 reps with 25lbs, 8 w/ 30
    •body weight chair dips
    -2x20
    •Tricep rope pulldowns
    -20 reps with 40 lbs

Another struttin' style pump, no abs today going to work those enough in yoga tomorrow. Forearms needed a lot of stretching after this workout. I think I can do 6 vaso with smaller muscles fine, I'll leave the big stuff at 4 and 5.
    MFC