Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow !! New Years PROMO: 12 loggers needed for Sci-fit's new Carb pHusion !!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/carb-phusion.html

It's time to start the New Year off right. We'll be selecting 2 loggers for each flavor of our new carbohydrate product: Carb pHusion.

We want to know how our new product will help you with your training, whether it be weight lifting, mma, crossfit, powerlifting, or any other athletic event. Hopefully Carb pHusion will help you get off on the right foot to achieving your resolutions for this year.

SciFit's Carb pHusion is the precise "B & B" bond and blend of three distinct carbohydrate sources all wrapped nicely in our own "pH Fusion" technology. The benefits to the athlete of EVERY SINGLE LEVEL and of all ages are nothing short of dramatic!* Carb pHusion will absorb into the body fast while acting as a powerful "nutrient pump" and "water magnet."* Once absorbed, the magic of the "B & B" goes into action. The fast acting carb component will feed the muscles what they burn during the first several minutes of activity... and just as importantly help to replenish those "short burst" energy nutrients the body will need for that final rush at the finish!* During the event, the stage 2 and stage 3 aspects of Carb pHusion take controle helping to keep the muscles nourished and hydrated* (This does depend greatly on the type of event and the athlete's commitment to consuming the proper amount for the conditions.)

Carb pHusion Profile

2 Lbs. First Place Grape
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 30Grams(One Heaping Scoop)
    Servings Per Container 27

Calories 120
    Calories From Fat 0

Total Fat 0g
    Saturated Fat 0g 0
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 0mg
    Total Carbohydrates 30g
    Dietary Fiber 0g
    Sugars 6g
    Protein 0g

Ingredients:
    100% Waxy Maize Starch (Amylopectin), Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Natural & Artificial Grape Flavor, Sodium Carbonate.

The flavors to be logged include:

First Place Grape
    Green Apple
    Knock Out Fruit Punch
    Lightning Lemonade
    Outstanding Orange
    Rockin' Raspberry

Application & Requirements

1. Age

2. Gender

3. Tell us why you would like to try Carb pHusion, and if you have used any other carbohydrate supplement (karbolyn, etc) in the past.

4. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try most (if you do not care which flavor, please say so).

5. Tell us how you think Carb pHusion could help you + specifically how you plan to take this supplement if chosen

6. Post an honest review in the bodybuilding.com store (if you want to make a thread in the review section also go ahead, we appreciate both)

7. Log the product and update at least 3x weekly until you run out of the product

This promo will run until Jan. 11th. We'll then select winners to receive and log Carb pHusion
    Last edited by ISurfNudeBrah; 01-02-2012 at 11:47 PM.

tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. Age
    2. Gender
    Alpha Male
    3. Tell us why you would like to try Carb pHusion, and if you have used any other carbohydrate supplement (karbolyn, etc) in the past.
    I've been reading a good amount about the necessity for quick carbohydrates post-workout to shuttle essential nutrients to the body. I've never previously taken any other carbohydrate supplement and would like to find out the truth about this.
    4. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try most (if you do not care which flavor, please say so).
    Orange or Lemonade or Any of them
    5. Tell us how you think Carb pHusion could help you + specifically how you plan to take this supplement if chosen
    I don't get nearly enough post-workout carbohydrates with my protein shake so I think it would be beneficial to add a good source of carbohydrates for improved performance. I might even throw it into my pre-workout meal for some extra energy for boxing/lifting.

JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. Age 30

2. Gender male

3. Tell us why you would like to try Carb pHusion, and if you have used any other carbohydrate supplement (karbolyn, etc) in the past. I have tried carb supps in the past and noticed an increased pump and fullness effect from them.

4. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try most lemonade or raspberry would be my first choices.

5. Tell us how you think Carb pHusion could help you + specifically how you plan to take this supplement if chosen I plan to take the product
    intra workout!

6. Post an honest review in the bodybuilding.com store (if you want to make a thread in the review section also go ahead, we appreciate both)

will do.

7. Log the product and update at least 3x weekly until you run out of the product

will do.
    New NO Xplode. 3.0 PUSH! log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163145331&p=1271290591#post1271290591
    SUPERPUMP 3.0 Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160034361&p=1204118711#post1204118711
    SuperCharge Xtreme 4.0 review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160420671&p=1212347671#post1212347671
    MET RX Xtreme Size Up Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155905633&p=1111861773#post1111861773

suresha is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresha is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresha is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresha is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresha is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresha is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresha is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresha is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresha is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresha is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Age: 38

2. Gender: male

3 Tell us why you would like to try Carb pHusion, and if you have used any other carbohydrate supplement (karbolyn, etc) in the past.

i just started my winter bulk cycle as of Jan 1st and this would be a great addition to my current arsenal of supps. to assist me in attaining my mass for this 2 month bulking phase. i usually use now foods complex carbs, for the price and effiency it can't be denied. which i've been using with great results.

4. tell us what flavor i would like to try the most-
    i would have to go with the grape for the 1st choice and will opt for the lemonade if not availabe.

5. tell us how you think carb phusion could help you + specifically how you plan to take this supplement if chosen?

i will mix with my bcaa powder and drink it pre, intra and post depending on workout. or just mix in with my gatorade drinks through out the day.

6. will post an honest review here on bb.com.

7. and will update my review 3-5x's a week after my workout sessions with out any delays and with nothin but brutal honesty.

Thank in advance, Sci-Fit advance.
    Last edited by suresha; 01-03-2012 at 06:05 AM.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This looks pretty interesting buddy!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whaaasssssuppp bro??

why does every flavor have a cool name except green apple??
    I never rep back

kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000)
    do want
    Im not a bodybuilder
    Im a hockey player

U of S Kinesiology Student

success grows exponentially

JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

1. Age 34

2. Gender male

3. Tell us why you would like to try Carb pHusion, and if you have used any other carbohydrate supplement (karbolyn, etc) in the past. I would like to use this as a post workout. I have never added carbs post workout and would like to start with the new year.

4. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try most (if you do not care which flavor, please say so).GREEN APPLE But I would try ANY if able to log

I would like to use this as a post workout. I have never added carbs post workout and would like to start with the new year.

YES
    Twinlab Militia member since 2013

ribhypertrophy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. 18 years old

2. Male

3. I would greatly appreciate the chance to sample Carb pHusion because I haven't had a carb supplement before. Most of the benefits I've heard about carb supplementation with primiarily waximaize is the post training effect on recovery. I've heard that the right type of carbohydrate post training can spike the insulin level and allow for protein sythesis more effectively. This particular product is of interest to me because it's premise is that carbohydrates can be a very effective pre training supplement to supply the muscles with glycogen, etc. The other reason why this particular product is of interest is that it contains primarily waximaize which is the single carbohydrate source shown to yield the optimum training benefits.

4. The flavor of the product isn't critical to me as I believe that the effectiveness of the product is of greater importance. However, it looks like the two flavors that stand out as most appealing to me are the first place grape and the raspberry.

5. I believe that this product would be beneficial is either a pre training or post training supplement. I think the most notable of the benefits from this product would be the pre training benefit. This is because of the fact that the stimulation of post training protein synthesis is not a process that is easily measured or abservable to the naked eye. However, it is very likely that pre training carbohydrates can yield a great affect on how I feel and my performance during my training session. I think the effects as a pre training formula are more measurable because they can translate into increased in poundages or reps performed in certain exercises. I look forward to testing such a carbohydrate product because my lifts will be logged and can easily be compared to lifts from previous weeks. My plan for supplementation is to implement this product as my pre training formula without a change in other pre training factors. My pre training meal will be a complete meal comprised of a protein source such as chicken breast, a slow-digesting carbohydrate source such as white rice, and a starchy carb source such as brocholli. This meal is normally consumed 3 hours pre training to allow for complete digestion so it doesn't hinder my training performance or pre workout supplement effectiveness. My pre training supplementation will be the Carb pHusion about 30 minutes prior to training to allow the carbs to be digested and absorbed into the bloodstream. I believe that this plan of supplementation on an empty stomach will emiminate all other factors and make the effects of the product more noticable and measurable.

6. I'd be glad to write an honest review of the product in the bodybuilding.com store. My data given in the review of the product can include qualitative observations such as how I felt and quantitative ones such as the effect on my specific lift numbers. This part would be very straightforward because I have a notebook full of detailed workout logs on both how I felt before, during, and after, as well as lift numbers.

7. This part won't be a problem because my training is a four-day split and every single rep from every training session is recorded for analysis and recap. I believe this would be a very accurate review of the product because my body is not used to this type of carbohydrate and a full supply of the product would provide enough data to draw accurate conclusions about the results.

ShoulderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShoulderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShoulderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShoulderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShoulderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShoulderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShoulderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShoulderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShoulderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShoulderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShoulderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. Age: 25

2. Gender: Male

3. Tell us why you would like to try Carb pHusion, and if you have used any other carbohydrate supplement (karbolyn, etc) in the past: I use waxy maize supps every workout for my post/wo. I've used Karbolyn, WaxyMaize, Carbolyze, and others. Carb supps after a workout work for me.

4. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try most (if you do not care which flavor, please say so). I don't care.

5. Tell us how you think Carb pHusion could help you + specifically how you plan to take this supplement if chosen: Carb pHusion can help me reach my goals of gaining weight and building muscle. I plan to take this supplement after every workout as a post workout.

6. Post an honest review in the bodybuilding.com store (if you want to make a thread in the review section also go ahead, we appreciate both): I've done several logs in the past for supp companies here on bb.com. I always follow up with a detailed review.

7. Log the product and update at least 3x weekly until you run out of the product: My routine is as follows. Mon-Legs, Tues-Chest/Tri, Thurs-Back/Bi, Fri-Shoulders/Traps
    Last edited by ShoulderBrah; 01-03-2012 at 01:32 PM.

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. Age: 23

3. Tell us why you would like to try Carb pHusion, and if you have used any other carbohydrate supplement (karbolyn, etc) in the past.: I have never tried a carb supplement in the past, but have always been extremely interested in investing my money in one. I am one who definitely needs to pack on as many carbs each and every day to ensure that my body stays fueled before, during, and after the intense workouts I put it through every single day. This seems like one heck of a quality product and I would love to throw it into the mix of my workout routine and nutrition.

4. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try most (if you do not care which flavor, please say so).: Flavor does not really matter to me, but if I had to choose one flavor, it would definitely be Fruit Punch.

5. Tell us how you think Carb pHusion could help you + specifically how you plan to take this supplement if chosen: I sometimes find it difficult on given days to give my body the nutrients it needs to grow and stay fueled before, during, and after workouts. Through my continued supplementation of protein, this new addition to my nutrition could prove to really increase the effectiveness of my recovery and energy levels both in and out of the gym. I have never consumed a product like this, and if my curiosities prove to be right, this type of product could be something that I will end up taking for the rest of my life. I would ideally plan to consume 1/2 a scoop in the morning and 1/2 a scoop following my workout in the afternoons. Along with my diet aimed towards consuming as much protein and carbs through my food as possible, I feel that this supplement could really prove to benefit my recovery and gains.

6. Post an honest review in the bodybuilding.com store (if you want to make a thread in the review section also go ahead, we appreciate both): I have done this before for other products and will of course do this for you guys.

7. Log the product and update at least 3x weekly until you run out of the product: I have done sponsored logs before and will of course do this for you guys.

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some great lookin entrys so far, keep em comin!!

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    This looks pretty interesting buddy!
    Happy New Years Kon, hope all is well bud. Put an app in!!

Originally Posted by fitmember View Post
    whaaasssssuppp bro??

why does every flavor have a cool name except green apple??
    Sup brotha. Hmm way to point that out man... I'm not sure but Animal Rage "Apple Jacked", I think its called, takes the cake!

Originally Posted by kenny878 View Post
    do want
    18+ only bud. Sorry. Come back after your birthday.

Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Aha14750's Sci-fit Carb pHusion Application!!!

1. Age: 21

3. Tell us why you would like to try Carb pHusion, and if you have used any other carbohydrate supplement (karbolyn, etc) in the past.:

I would like to try Carb pHusion because I am looking for a great tasting Carbohydrate post workout supplement. In the past I have tried Dymatize Nutrition Flud 100% Waxy Maize Fruit Punch and noticed great gains when taking it before my post workout shake. Also, this would be the first product I log so I am very excited about doing so.

4. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try most (if you do not care which flavor, please say so).:

Anything, I’m not a picky guy

5. Tell us how you think Carb pHusion could help you + specifically how you plan to take this supplement if chosen.:

I would like to try Carb pHusion because I am looking for a product that can deliver great tasting fast acting carbohydrates after a workout. Most of the time after a workout I can barely put down a protein shake so I’m looking for a good source of fast acting carbs for my post workout meals so I can maximize my recovery time and reach my goal physique for 2012. I still need to put on at least another 6 pounds by mid February.

6. Post an honest review in the bodybuilding.com store (if you want to make a thread in the review section also go ahead, we appreciate both).:

Will definitely do both without a problem.

7. Log the product and update at least 3x weekly until you run out of the product.:

Look forward to doing so….
    Last edited by Aha14750; 01-03-2012 at 06:23 PM.
    PHI GAMMA DELTA ...ΣΦ
    {Rep Greek brahs on sight}

GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was just about to make this thread haha. BULKING BRAHS GET ON THIS!

rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. Age - 18

2. Gender - male

3. Tell us why you would like to try Carb pHusion, and if you have used any other carbohydrate supplement (karbolyn, etc) in the past. I have not used one before, But I am VERY interested in doing so, I have had my eye on a few supplement's I was thinking of trying and This kind of supplement being one.

4. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try most (if you do not care which flavor, please say so). - Id take any, but I would really prefer lemonade or raspberry

5. Tell us how you think Carb pHusion could help you + specifically how you plan to take this supplement if chosen - I would take the recommended serving amount daily, and easily. I am graduated and not starting college for months. I work PART-TIME and devote the rest of my day to bodybuilding. I have gone from 120lbs-190lbs. That show's dedication, I have been looking for a supplement to run a log on and this seems PERFECT. the Log will not only help you guy's out but will also enable me to get that extra motivation to take it twice as hard in the gym. I'm at 4,000+ calories daily already making huge gains and Id love to bump my gains up that much more with this product.

6. Post an honest review in the bodybuilding.com store (if you want to make a thread in the review section also go ahead, we appreciate both) - Will do no questions asked.

7. Log the product and update at least 3x weekly until you run out of the product - Will update At LEAST 3x a week until out then writing a final summary of the product. I have logged product's before on an old account (info got lost) and loved it, and Very good at set up and sentence structure for logs.

good luck picking winners! can't wait.
    You don’t drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there

Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aha14750 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    January 11 th......so close, yet so far away
    PHI GAMMA DELTA ...ΣΦ
    {Rep Greek brahs on sight}

Originally Posted by GetHugeBrah View Post
    I was just about to make this thread haha. BULKING BRAHS GET ON THIS!
    Haha.

Still got a week left to pick winners. Lets see some more solid apps in here, looks like we already have a few!

parker7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parker7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parker7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parker7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parker7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parker7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parker7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parker7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parker7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parker7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parker7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First Place Grape?!
    I'd have to call that a win!
    in4 logs, can't want to see some feedback
    Taylor Gang or Die

My Con-Cret Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post691494811

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post
    Haha.

Still got a week left to pick winners. Lets see some more solid apps in here, looks like we already have a few!
    nice apps in here, if the taste is anything like the SciFit Dark Energy this should be ........

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting. I already use Karolyn. This looks like something I might try.
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

CR56BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CR56BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CR56BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CR56BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CR56BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CR56BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CR56BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CR56BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CR56BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CR56BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CR56BB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

1. Age 21

2. Gender Male

I would like to try Carb pHusion because I have never tried out any supplement from Sci Fit in the past. The only other post workout carbohydrate supplement I have used was Glycomaize by ON.

I would like to tried out Lightning Lemonade!!

I think Carb pHusion would help me because it is a fast digesting carb which I need very much for my post workout. Currently, I don’t use any post workout carb products. Right now I have using fruits and berries for my post workout shake. The problem with fruits and berries is it doesn’t digest as fast as I would like them to due to its fibers. Therefore, I think if I would to try out Carb pHusion I think it would definitely help out my post workout recovery not to mention it is a complex carb source rather than just simple sugars.

Not a problem, I have done many reviews in the past. There is a few down below.

Again, no problem. I workout 4 times a week that means I would be taking it 4x a week so I will do 4 updates a week.
    Product Reviews
    Cellucor C4
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Cellucor/C4_Extreme/CR56BB/285549
    BSN Hyper FX
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/BSN/Hyper_FX/CR56BB/285419
    BSN AminoX
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/BSN/AMINOx/CR56BB/288893

Supplement Log
    BSN Hyper FX log (30day)
    ]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139387023
    Muscle Pharm Assault
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141021321

MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Age
    2. Gender
    Male
    Post workout carbs are great! (or pre/intra/whenever. Bulking so carbs would be great and I'm a big fan of nutrient partitioners(which require carbs) have used NOW CarboGAIN before.
    Grape/any
    Help up my daily carbs, use in sync with Glycobol (maybe) good boost of energy and post workout.
    As a dietary supplement, take two caplets daily.

SUBSCRIBE -
    YouTube.com/BillyPhysique

INSTAGRAM -
    @BILLYPHYSIQUE

Originally Posted by GetHugeBrah View Post
    nice apps in here, if the taste is anything like the SciFit Dark Energy this should be ........

winning.jpg
    Agreed. Raspberry dark energy is delicious, but karbolyn tastes amazing as well. I'm sure this will be just alike in terms of dank flavors.

Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    Interesting. I already use Karolyn. This looks like something I might try.
    App up buddy!

jtaylor16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtaylor16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Age

2. Gender
    Male

Have never tried a carb supplement in the past even though it has been recommended to me for pre workout endurance and post workout recovery

Any of them, they all sound pretty good

staying pumped during workouts and recovery, Ive been pretty sore this winter while training heavy to add on size

Will do!

No problem!

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid promo great chance for a bunch of loggers!

ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

1. Age 30

2. Gender male

I am an endurance athlete and like to use carbs to my advantage. I have used Vitargo and am currently using Karbolyn (orange flavor). I started a 250 mile/month 18 week marathon training plan on Monday to train for my spring marathon. The carbs are also key for me being able to lift for 30 minutes or so after some of my runs. You can check my post history where I have raved about and asked questions about Vitargo and Karbolyn, both of which I have had great success with.

Preference would be:
    Green apple
    Orange
    Lemonade
    Raspberry
    Fruit punch

I think it would help me get carbs before and during my runs of 10+ miles. To save time, I use the following for my training. On days where I run less than 5 miles I drink a shake of ¼ cup oats and 1 scoop protein before running. For over 5 miles I try to have a serving of Karbolyn. I usually just have the drinks ready in my car to slam before my lunch time run.
    For training runs of 10-22 miles I will also have a serving available to sip during the run. Many of my runs are done where I do not eat for 4-6 hours before the run and use the carbs right before the run for fuel.

Of course

Would love to

Originally Posted by LIFTthyPAIN View Post
    Solid promo great chance for a bunch of loggers!
    Sup brotha, happy new years!!

Nice app AFDave

Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Dietze2's App

Dietze2's Carb pHusion Application

1. Age:20

2. Gender:Male

I have never used any carbohydrate supplements before but would be interested in trying Carb pHusion. Carb pHusion attracts me because of the B&B bond absorption. I have wanted to try taking a carb product before and during my workout for quite some time and Carb pHusion looks like it could help increase the intensity of my workouts in the gym.

Order of Preference:
    First Place Grape
    Knock Out Fruit Punch
    Rockin' Raspberry
    Outstanding Orange
    Green Apple
    Lightning Lemonade

5. Tell us how you think Carb pHusion could help you + specifically how you plan to take this supplement if chosen:
    I think Carb pHusion could help increase my energy levels in the gym which would lead to more intense workouts. If I was chosen I would test this product out two different ways. First, I would try taking in before my workout and then second, I would try drinking it intra workout. I have a couple of lifting friends that do a protein and carb shake 60 mins prior to their workout, I have never tried that before but that is something I would like to try with Carb pHusion.

6. Post an honest review in the bodybuilding.com store (if you want to make a thread in the review section also go ahead, we appreciate both):
    Yea for sure

7. Log the product and update at least 3x weekly until you run out of the product:
    Yea, I update my logs everyday

Additional Info

Current Training Schedule
    Day 1: Back & Biceps
    Deadlifts
    Bent-over Rows
    Pullups
    Seated Rows
    One arm dumbbell rows
    Barbell Curls
    Preacher Curls
    Incline dumbbell curls

Day 2: Chest & Triceps
    Incline Barbell Press
    Flat Dumbbell Press
    Incline Hammer Strength
    Incline Dumbbell Flyes
    Dips
    Skullcrushers
    Tricep Pushdowns

Day 3: Quads & Hams
    Squats
    Leg Press
    Hack Squat
    Leg Extension
    Stiff-leg Deadlift
    Lying Leg Curl

Day 4: Shoulders & Calves
    Shoulder Press
    Side Laterals
    Front Dumbbell Raises
    Rear Delt Flyes
    Shoulder Press Machine
    Standing Calf Raise
    Seated Calf Raise

Day 5: Rest

This is a basic outline, every workout I change up the order of the exercises and sometimes work in different exercises. For the most part, 1 warm-up set and 2 working sets for each exercise. I also include cardio twice per week.

Current Diet: 75g of fat, 325g of carbs, 220g of protein... Every day is not the same, but these are pretty close. For example every 3 or 4 days I'll throw in a cheat meal which would increase carbs and fats.
    Meal 1: 5 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, toast
    Meal 2: Lean ground beef, potatoes
    Meal 3: Lean ground turkey and rice
    Meal 4: Lean ground beef, potatoes
    Meal 5: Chicken and rice
    Meal 6: Egg whites and 1 whole egg
    Meal 7: Two sole fish fillets on a sandwich

Previous Logs:
    RSP Fast Fuel Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140063153
    PharmaFreak Amino Freak Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139240693

Thanks for reviewing my application and I hope I am chosen to log Carb pHusion!
    It's the diet, training and sleeping on a regular consistent basis that makes a champion.

Shock Therapy Beta-Testing Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142055291

Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post
    Nice app AFDave
    Thanks! Something I would love to try for my marathon training!

Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    Thanks! Something I would love to try for my marathon training!
    It would be nice to see a runner try it out over your regular bodybuilder/powerlifter.