Thread: DAA blood work?

Registered User II Cybershot II's Avatar
    II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

DAA blood work?

Anyone have DAA bloods done or have any links to people's logs that have some bloods?

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you search under my name youll find a post from a few months ago with all that I could find (I think it was 3 sets).
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks. This has led me on a good path of threads.

MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you post the link?
    Goals for 2011:
    -Recover fully from r injury and back in the gym 100%
    - 220 lbs at 10% BF

"I want to get big fast man, In gym class im the smallest guy"

MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachMood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On a side note I will be running DAA and Erase next month with bloodwork. HEre is a great site for blood tests at a great price. Go under test categories, Hormones then Hormone Panel for males. Its 169$ and gives you everything you need

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tes...ategory_result

Description: The Hormone Panel for Males contains the following tests:
    - Lipid Profile
    -Complete Blood Count w/ Differential
    -Estradiol, Sensitive
    -Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)
    -Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
    -Testosterone (Free), Serum With Total
    -Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
    -Thyroid Profile

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation); Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; Estradiol, Sensitive; IGF-1; A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; Testosterone (Free), Serum With Total; Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA), Serum;Free Thyroxine Index (FTI);Thyroxine (T4); Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio (T3 Uptake); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
    Goals for 2011:
    - 220 lbs at 10% BF

Originally Posted by MachMood View Post
    Can you post the link?
    Actually I haven't found the thread he was referring to but I did find a few good threads with some bloods in them and tons of info.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122861031
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122194661

edit: might have found the post

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...3&postcount=13
    Last edited by II Cybershot II; 04-07-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by II Cybershot II View Post
    Actually I haven't found the thread he was referring to but I did find a few good threads with some bloods in them and tons of info.

Yeah thats the one. I tried quoting it but it dropped off the blood tests. Its easier to just use the link.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

After seeing that I am glad I decided to use an AI
    Goals for 2011:
    - 220 lbs at 10% BF

ddspasoski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddspasoski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddspasoski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddspasoski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddspasoski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddspasoski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddspasoski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddspasoski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddspasoski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddspasoski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddspasoski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So there seems to be alot of mixed comments by DS reps about the use of DAA. So is it a good idea to use DAA with activate and triazole or is it bad? I have concerns now if DAA may cause problems with estrogen.

I want to use it like this:

First Week= Activate and DAA
    Second Week= Activate and DAA
    Third Week = Activate and DAA and Triazole
    Fourth Week = Activate and DAA and Triazole
    Fifth Week = Triazole
    Sixth Week = Triazole

Althogh I mostly agree with the above when trying to achieve a "lean bulk" I think the lower Estrogen/cortisol levels can be a good thing and will help me stay leaner(I will be using ERASE which lowers both). That being said I am taking less then the reccomended dose and only taking 2 pills a day so I dont crush my Estrogen nd cortisol

Edit: I am a person who seems to holds all his fat in his chest and midsection(lower abdomen, hips,love handles) which can be signs of my estrogen being on the high side. I figure using an AI will help this, obviously this is why Blood work is always recommended, you can actually see whats going on and then go from there
    Goals for 2011:
    - 220 lbs at 10% BF

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Althogh I mostly agree with the above when trying to achieve a "lean bulk" I think the lower Estrogen/cortisol levels can be a good thing and will help me stay leaner(I will be using ERASE which lowers both). That being said I am taking less then the reccomended dose and only taking 2 pills a day so I dont crush my Estrogen nd cortisol

Edit: I am a person who seems to holds all his fat in his chest and midsection(lower abdomen, hips,love handles) which can be signs of my estrogen being on the high side. I figure using an AI will help this, obviously this is why Blood work is always recommended, you can actually see whats going on and then go from there
    Going to run that stack soon. SNS DAA + Erase for 2 months. Don't think Erase at 3 caps/day would crush your estrogen, especially if stacked with DAA.

I have stacked Lean Xtreme with tt-33 before and had some joint problems and heard an interview from the formulator of ERASE who said when he used it he used 2 caps a day and felt that was perfect and the guy he tested at 3 caps a day had serious joint problems. Id rather play it safe the first go round then reevaluate
    Goals for 2011:
    - 220 lbs at 10% BF

Originally Posted by ddspasoski View Post
    So there seems to be alot of mixed comments by DS reps about the use of DAA. So is it a good idea to use DAA with activate and triazole or is it bad? I have concerns now if DAA may cause problems with estrogen.

I want to use it like this:

First Week= Activate and DAA
    Second Week= Activate and DAA
    Third Week = Activate and DAA and Triazole
    Fourth Week = Activate and DAA and Triazole
    Fifth Week = Triazole
    Sixth Week = Triazole
    You could use either Triazole or Activate Xtreme with it but I think the better choice would be ACTX because of the Mucuna extracts. ACTX has pZole so you still get the estrogen control.

Originally Posted by seamusliftsalot View Post
    *LMAO* at ridiculous inaccurate contentions re: t:e ratios made so far by DS owner.
    Fact - With true test increase comes true estrogen/prog/prolactin increase
    Fact - Increase in estrogen will not inhibt gains or promote fat loss when corresponding increase in test occurs
    Fact - Part of what makes DAA effective is the across the board increases. Progesterone inhibits conversion of test to dht and is a test presursor. Prolactin stimulates lh receptor in leydig cells and is an anti aromatase. Etsrogen regulates cholesterol and immune system function.

The reason these occur with DAA - is because it really does raise test. Dont believe BS that increasing test and lowering estrogen will in any way improve your gains or results. It wont.
    The goal for using a test booster is an improved T:E ratio, plain and simple. No one buys a test booster because they hope that when they are using it that it will boost estrogen even more then the reason they are buying it. There are multiple products that raise testosterone and either reduce or control estrogen thus improving the T:E ratio.

I never said DAA doesnt raise test, obviously it does based on the blood work. But DAA also increases estrogen more then it increases test.

Fact: DAA is better at boosting estrogen then it is at boosting test.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by seamusliftsalot View Post
    Fact: Actually if you look at the stand ard rate of aromitization DAA results in almost the exact amount of estrogen you would expect given the test increase. Thats a fact.
    As i said the effectiveness of DAA prob partially lies in the synergy the increase in all the hormones provides. Anyone knows estrogen , along with an increase in androgens , and in the abscence of sides , is not harmful at all to gains. It even has some benfits. Your t:e ratio contentions are ridiculous.....with no foundation in scientific fact , real world experince , or even basic knowledge on the topic.
    Im not saying dont run an AI with DAA if you choose too. Thats fine. Just dont listen to the nonsense BS posted by sldge in this thread. Also do not expect better gains by doing so - it will not happen.
    Its nothing personal sldge - just dont wanna sit by letting people think BS like you posted is accurate information by any means. Thats all. Perhaps you are a victim of serious misinterpretation of fact or hearing serious misinformation. Id like to belive that over thinking you are bashing a prodcut you dont carry in order to sell more of one you do.
    Since you are claiming this "aromitization DAA results in almost the exact amount of estrogen you would expect given the test increase" is a fact. Please post the study or scientific ref that proves this.

You are crazy if you think there is no reason to improve T:E ratio.

Its nothing personal for me either, if you want higher estrogen levels then test levels because you think that is better then higher test levels with slightly less estrogen or the same amount of estrogen then good for you. But for the rest of the people out there who dont want to increase estrogen levels higher then the increase they could get in test, it would be better to use something that will lower / control estrogen with DAA.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

OnMyWay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OnMyWay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OnMyWay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OnMyWay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OnMyWay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OnMyWay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OnMyWay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OnMyWay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OnMyWay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OnMyWay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OnMyWay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So Sldge, for a DAA / Triazole stack, I'm curious of proper usage/dosing of Triazole. Would 1 cap with Breakfast and 1 cap with Dinner be enough? Or, would it be better to take both together in PM? DAA dosing would be split the same way (total 300mg/day), but probably will take the DAA shortly before eating so it gets in on an empty stomach.

Also have an ATD on-hand in case but don't plan on using it.

nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On a side note I will be running DAA and Erase next month with bloodwork. HEre is a great site for blood tests at a great price. Go under test categories, Hormones then Hormone Panel for males. Its 169$ and gives you everything you need

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tes...ategory_result

Description: The Hormone Panel for Males contains the following tests:
    - Lipid Profile
    -Complete Blood Count w/ Differential
    -Estradiol, Sensitive
    -Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)
    -Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
    -Testosterone (Free), Serum With Total
    -Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
    -Thyroid Profile

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation); Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; Estradiol, Sensitive; IGF-1; A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; Testosterone (Free), Serum With Total; Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA), Serum;Free Thyroxine Index (FTI);Thyroxine (T4); Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio (T3 Uptake); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
    did you start your daa log yet? please post link
    If it don't hurt, it's not working. Go big or go home!!

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    been running daa for 4 weeks with nothing, just grabbed some act ex, for last 4 weeks, should i run it 2 pills morn, 2 pills night
    sldge?

daa is 4 pills morn

and in the future, would the proper way be to run it all 8 weeks with the daa?

i know from running test, estro is nothing to fool with, it will f you up royally, so, no more taking chances for me

Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    been running daa for 4 weeks with nothing, just grabbed some act ex, for last 4 weeks, should i run it 2 pills morn, 2 pills night
    sldge?

daa is 4 pills morn

and in the future, would the proper way be to run it all 8 weeks with the daa?

i know from running test, estro is nothing to fool with, it will f you up royally, so, no more taking chances for me
    I would start the Activate Xtreme with 2 caps when you wake up (on an empty, dont eat for 45 mins), then take 2 more caps about 8 hours later also on an empty stomach. My suggestion is if you work out at night take the 2 caps about 45 mins before you workout. That usually gives you a good boost during the workout and you would have an empty stomach 45 min prior to the workout.

I would stop the DAA if you have been on it for 4 weeks already. From the blood work and studies we have seen with DAA it seems to be better to use it for shorter periods of time instead of longer periods.

In the future you may want to run the DAA on for 2 weeks off for a week, then on for 2 and off for a week. You would run Activate Xtreme from the beginning just like above but you would cycle in and out of the DAA.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    I would start the Activate Xtreme with 2 caps when you wake up (on an empty, dont eat for 45 mins), then take 2 more caps about 8 hours later also on an empty stomach. My suggestion is if you work out at night take the 2 caps about 45 mins before you workout. That usually gives you a good boost during the workout and you would have an empty stomach 45 min prior to the workout.

I would stop the DAA if you have been on it for 4 weeks already. From the blood work and studies we have seen with DAA it seems to be better to use it for shorter periods of time instead of longer periods.

In the future you may want to run the DAA on for 2 weeks off for a week, then on for 2 and off for a week. You would run Activate Xtreme from the beginning just like above but you would cycle in and out of the DAA.
    no kidding, 8 weeks of act but cycle on and off the daa? why so if the act will help with estro?

supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by II Cybershot II View Post

great links man. this is great. helped me a ton

cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did you get this one with scanned results? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142770371
    PWO:
    SAN CM2 Nitrate
    ProLab caffeine (200mg)
    Headphones/ Action Bronson

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i ran 8 weeks then 12 weeks on DAA 3g/day and had no estorgen problems. for me no AI was needed. But my gains werent taht impressive either. no gains that were out of the normal. I did notice a huge libido boost around day 4 though.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive been running daa,(AI Sports Nutritions DAA, for almost 11 months straight now. No ai no estrogen issues-nothing. I Feel it differently helps keep my testosterone levels from going lower during times of stress or overtraining-that in itself is huge for me.

Ive also been lean pretty much my whole life so my "genetics" help

if your prone to gyno or are higher than 18- 20 % bodyfat you may want to run a estrogen blocker with it
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en