Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up 39 servings in....... Time to review MusclePharm Assault Raspberry Lemonade (w/pics!)

*Title should read "39 servings in...."
    Was thinking servings, wrote scoops. <--- dumbass

I'm just finishing up my 1st jug of MusclePharm Assault (raspberry lemonade flavor) and thought I would share my thoughts on this pre-workout. As a company, I know MusclePharm is a lightning rod amongst the forum regulars here and often comes under fire for their accounting choices, sponsorships, stock prices, and business plan - in this review I could not give a **** less about any of that.

I am not a newb to pre-workouts. My experiences include jugs of NO Xplode (2x), White Flood (2x), NO Shotgun, Jack3d, Superpump 250, Superpump MAX, Shock Therapy (3x), Hemo Rage, Muscle Marinade, and samples of Hemo Rage Ultra-Concentrated, 1MR, Ultima, Flashover, AEN Pre-Surge Unleashed, etc.

Initial thoughts: To be perfectly honest, in the beginning, I almost didn't want to like this. MusclePharm does have some over-the-top advertising, a lot of mainstream exposure, and jazzy looking labels so I figured anything this popular has to suck. I was a semi-skeptic/hater before even trying the product. So when I found a really good deal on Assault, I decided to try it and give it a fair shake.

Taste: 10 / 10 From start to finish, every gulp, every drink, from every scoop was awesome. I looked forward to drinking this pre-workout every time I used it. The raspberry lemonade flavor tastes like candy, and is very sweet and delicious. Assault is probably the best tasting pre-workout I've ever had. Definitely the top 3. Very enjoyable & easy to drink.

Mixability: 9.5 / 10 Assault mixes exceptionally well. I never experienced ANY clumping at any time during this entire jug. I mixed my drinks most times in a shaker cup with about 16 ounces of water and a scoop of ice cubes. I only -.5 for the small granules, presumably the creatine, left on the sides of the cup while drinking. This is by no means a deal breaker, just swirl the water around and sip again, but it's worth mentioning.

Profile: 9/10 Interesting. 9g carbs, beta alanine, Creapure + Con-crete, suma root, amongst others. Surprised to see no sugar for such a sweet tasting drink.

This about the time when the good bro forum alliance will start in with broscience 101 & "properly formulated" product talk and tell you that Assault is somehow inferior because it doesn't use this and that - bull****. Funny how an unproperly formulated pre-workout like Assault works much better for me than these so-called "properly" formulated ones. Maybe it's just me or my body chemistry, but I have responded very well to Asasult each and every workout - not just the first couple workouts. The effects have never dimished, and I've never felt the need to use more than 1 scoop.

Effectiveness:

Pumps: 10/10 Awesome. Every workout, every time, always incredible pumped swole muscles. There is really nothing more to say - it works. Moreso than any other pre-workout I can remember. Really liked it on leg day, calves and quads !

Energy: 9/10 Assault gives me the perfect amount of energy for/during my workouts. It's perfect. Just the right amount of energy to crush the weights, without feeling gassed or crashing, AND do cardio afterwards. Absolutely no crash, no jittery feeling, it's the perfect blend and amount of energy (to me).

However, I do not like how the caffeine content is hidden in a stupid propreitary blend. I hate this. For christ sake, give the consumer some kind of a clue how much caffeine they are consuming and stop being so secretive. I don't know if it's 100mg or 275mg? And don't tell me "about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee" because I don't drink coffee...

Focus: 9/10 Very in sync with my reps, always 'dialed in' to what I am doing. In fact I get pissed if someone interrupts me for a spot or to ask a question and breaks my concentration. Totally tuned into what I am doing.

Endurance: 10/10 I love that I can power through the weights with plenty left to hit the spin bike for 30 minutes afterwards with no crash. I hit the eliptical and spin bike amazingly hard on nights I drink this stuff.

Conclusion: It's funny, for being such an "unproperly formulated" products by some definitions, Assault sure has a loyal following and a huge fan base. Do all these fans seemingly have no idea what a "properly" formulated is? How can all these fans be responding so well to such a bad product? Are they all just liars?

The truth is, Assault works, and it works good.

As I mentioned, I didn't want to like Assault and was hesitant to try it at first. But now that I am on my last 2 scoops, I will not hesitate to buy it again (and will). I like the raspberry lemonade so much, I dont even want to try anything else because I'm afraid it won't compare.

Let me put it this way - if I were only allowed to have 1 pre-workout formula for life, I think Assault would be it. Well done MusclePharm, keep up the good work!

Thank you for reading!
    Last edited by sloop; 12-27-2010 at 02:02 PM.

jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Excellent review bro, I think I'll be giving Assault a try when I run out of pre's.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jakebrah View Post
    Excellent review bro, I think I'll be giving Assault a try when I run out of pre's.
    Thanks man. I really enjoy Assault. It's probably the only pre-workout I will buy again immediately after I run out. Usually I rotate to another pre-workout I have on hand, but I think Assault is a 'must have.'

Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000) Oscarizo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice review

Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Welsh. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Excellent review, I'm looking at buying a pre drink, and will shop around for a good deal on this.

Measly repped.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post

The "sweet spot" is 1 scoop, not 2 scoops like some other products....
    1 scoop = 2 serves though correct?

sorry can't view images at work (IE ingredient labels)
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice review. You mentioned trying a ton of other pre's, what are some of your other favourites?

Originally Posted by Da Main Man View Post

Yes, you are correct. My mistake.

Originally Posted by ezzzo View Post
    nice review. You mentioned trying a ton of other pre's, what are some of your other favourites?
    I like different things about different products. I like Purus Labs Muscle Marinade (watch for a review of this tomorrow, I have the text written but no pictures yet), Universal Nutrition Shock Therapy, & Controlled Labs White Flood. It all depends on what kind of mood I'm in when I'm ready to leave for the gym and make a drink.

I should be getting a tub of the new Applied Nutriceuticals LIT UP soon, and some samples of Xtreme Formulations Vengeance to try and I am excited to try both of those.

diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice review and your dead on i am also just finishing up my first tub of assault only i got the blue rasberry which is also delicious. I have tried a lot of the other popular pre workout supps and assault is one of the best of not the best imo. Everything you said about this product i agree 100% anyone who is looking for a new pre workout supp this one is a must try.

fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking into this supp

You mairin!? How are ya? whippid's Avatar
    whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    excellent review brah!

sick camera/picture quality as well

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Da Main Man View Post

The serving size is 1 half scoop, however I prefer to take a full scoop for grueling days. Its up to you, but to each his own.

As for the review very well thought out/detailed review. Very informative and clears up a lot of questions for skeptics who have not tried this product.

I've used this product for a while now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

BTW I know you like the Raspberry Lemonade, but give the Fruit Punch a try. I recently picked up a tub and it's definitely worth it.

Great review though man, I'll look out for more to come.
    Latest Review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130648573

buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    handstoowrinkly/10... jk man good review, I've been interested in this product for awhile and it looks pretty solid.
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Reps/Life Ka0s

bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been a toss up between Assault and Max on which product to buy. Think I'm gonna give Assault a try. Awesome review man
    Current Supps:
    CL Orange Triad, CL OxiOmega
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Scivation Xtend
    MP Assault

Originally Posted by bigboiperry View Post
    Been a toss up between Assault and Max on which product to buy. Think I'm gonna give Assault a try. Awesome review man
    Originally Posted by buddy72192 View Post
    handstoowrinkly/10... jk man good review, I've been interested in this product for awhile and it looks pretty solid.
    Originally Posted by F3D View Post

Great review though man, I'll look out for more to come.
    Thanks for the kind words bro. If/when you guys try it, post back here and tell me if I was making any of this stuff up...

GetBiggg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBiggg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBiggg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBiggg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBiggg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBiggg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBiggg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBiggg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBiggg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBiggg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBiggg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been tossing up getting this or WF/1MR. Looks like ill try this next.. Nice review man!!

Originally Posted by GetBiggg16 View Post
    I've been tossing up getting this or WF/1MR. Looks like ill try this next.. Nice review man!!
    Gone through 2 tubs of white flood, and samples 1MR twice - Assault definitely takes the cake.

I'm not sure if you can get samples though, I know you can get White Flood samples from their website or through the links in the CL reps sigs.... give both a try and compare.

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Thanks for the review brotha! Very in depth and loving the honesty, I hear that a lot about how people are hesitant to try some of our products because of our mainstream advertising.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Moar pics plz

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review and pics, thanks for taking the time to give the review.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Another big thanks for the review man, nice to see an in depth and detailed review...appreciated!!!
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is assault anything like jack3d? never tried anything but jack3d

ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The blue raz tastes like cotton andy

cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice review brah. Personally, I thought the stuff was absolutely terrible. It really goes to show how subjective these types of things can be.
    Misc BJJ Crew

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Originally Posted by FFAZARI View Post
    is assault anything like jack3d? never tried anything but jack3d

Nothing like jack3d. Jacked gives me (maybe you too?) a very buzzy, "speed" feeling. For some people this is their sweet spot and they like that sensation, not me. I'll never go back to jacked.

Originally Posted by ginosko View Post
    Moar pics plz
    More pictures of... the product? You want more pics of a red drink in a clear cup? lol That's not very exciting is it?

ellsbebc - you got me wanting to try the blue raz now. I am going to re-order Assault this weekend, I am just trying to decide whether to go with what I know or try something new.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Very nice review man.

FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FYR786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice review (and camera). Gonna try Assault as my PWO next.

Is half a scoop sufficient for a 60 minute weight training session, or is 1 scoop preferred? (Im going to be trying to make the tub last as long as possible due to my budget)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FYR786 View Post
    Nice review (and camera). Gonna try Assault as my PWO next.

Is half a scoop sufficient for a 60 minute weight training session, or is 1 scoop preferred? (Im going to be trying to make the tub last as long as possible due to my budget)
    1/2 is certainly enough. But your mileage may vary.

Try and half scoop and see what you think. Maybe try 3/4 next time and a 1/2 scoop the next time. See what works best for you.

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've heard nothing but good things but now after your review, I'm convinced! I'll be buying a tub to try out when I find a killer deal.

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review bro. Your pics look more real than real life!
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod