Thread: BPI Rx6 Review

loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BPI Rx6 Review

So i tried this today, 1 pill, pretty good energy, at one point almost felt jittery, but it wasn't jittery, HEART was racing after sets. Which i like, people say lift 3x8 and i watch videos of people online lifitng 3x8 and sweating and heart beating at 8th rep. My heart kinda does that not really, but with this supp. it def got it beaten more on the last rep, made me feel like ik was doing more work.

On a side note, I hit PRs on Close Grip and Curls. Im going to upload a video in my log if you care to check, im not quite sure if the bar is 45 pounds, either im getting stronger! or the barbell is lighter than norm, im not sure but still.. Lets just say PRs were achieved.

On another side note, i worked out about 1.5 hours ago and i still have energy, so it is most. def. sustained. I took it on prob a half full or 3/4 full stomach ish, so i can not say how it really works.

I will do another review on an empty stomach, fortunately, for 1 sample packet, there are 2 pills= 2 workouts.

So far BPI has only given me awesome energy! and got my heart Racing! I would not recommend this with anyone with High blood pressure or elderlyish only fit and/ or semi tolerant to stim individuals.

Overall so far 9/10 pretty solid, although it felt mroe like energy and heart racing than fat burning technology, especially when you look at the ingredients, it claims to have 6 things to aid fat burning in 1, i can only really recognize 1,3 dimth and caffeine.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, i will try to have my 2nd trial/ review up soonish.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bpisports/rx6.html
    Check out the ingredients tell me what you think. Word on the street recently is that Green Tea and Extracts of it don't aid in fat burn. But whatevs. (price is pretty solid)

L O U
    Last edited by loupenguin; 03-17-2010 at 06:01 PM.
    I used to Eat like a Bird and Train like a Pussy... Now.... All i do is Eat, and I push my body to its limits, Again...and Again... and... Again...Cuz i CAN!
    " "clean'' bulking, its a waste. Your gonna waste all of your time counting calories. Dont be a food whore on a bulk. save it for a cut. Dirty bulk my friend. eat big to get big."
    If you are worried about your abs.... Train them harder!!!

swole sasquatch jorgemontenegro's Avatar
    jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

you ever try slim xtreme? do you think this compares? i have been hearing this is VERY similar to slim xtreme

loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if it isthe SAN one u r talking about, IMO it just as good, less of a stimulant, but u get going on both, but the sAN 100 % suppresses your appetite. while rx6 i did notnotice that that at all.

I used to Eat like a Bird and Train like a Pussy... Now.... All i do is Eat, and I push my body to its limits, Again...and Again... and... Again...Cuz i CAN!
    " "clean'' bulking, its a waste. Your gonna waste all of your time counting calories. Dont be a food whore on a bulk. save it for a cut. Dirty bulk my friend. eat big to get big."
    If you are worried about your abs.... Train them harder!!!

Lipweb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just picked up a bottle of this stuff today and took my first pill. Funny thing is Stims usually don't do much for me and I find myself taking 2 or 3x times the dosage amount to get anything. This stuff took about 40 minutes to kick in, but when it did it felt like an over kill. I agree with much of your review, although my heart didn't race. It's been a couple of hours and I can still feel the energy. It almost feels like my arms are on fire and ready to hit the gym again. I'm a little confused why a fat burner would give you so MUCH energy. Any thoughts on that? 1 other question - Do you have any idea if the Yohimbine in RX6 is at an amount high enough that can cause an adverse side effect over time? I haven't been able to find any info on this. Thanks.