jwood4433 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nike Pro Dri-Fit Clothing Cause Acne?

on my basketball team part of our uniform are tight nike pro dri-fit sleevless tops that we wear under our jerseys. I like them alot and they look really cool. However, these tops send up red flags about almost everything that i have been told regarding clothing that causes acne. They are tight fitting which will trap sweat and rub against your skin, strike one. They are made of 84% Dri-FIT? polyester/16% spandex, from what i understand polyester is not a very breathable material. Also I have not been able to find any reliable information for or against this article of clothing or any reviews pertaining to the acne information i am searching for. This product goes on and on claiming that is extremely breathable and that it wicks way moisture. Will someone with experience with this product or considerable knowledge in this area please let me know what you think. I would really appreciate infomred opinions.

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You'll probably use your shirt more than I do, but I have a Nike dri-fit shirt as well as some similar style shirts without acne problems.

The fact is, you'll may have more acne just from playing sports. But that's a small price to pay for the benefits you receive.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    wow, BAD pull from 40 years ago when play dri technology was non existant

as for the Nike stuff 'causing acne"
    NO!

It does NOT "trap" sweat, it "WICKS" sweat AWAY from the skin and allows you to cool better
    you are not wearing a neoprene suit, you are wearing a high tech garment designed to keep you cooler and drier than regular cotton, and IT WORKS
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

jwood4433 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post

as for the Nike stuff 'causing acne"
    NO!

It does NOT "trap" sweat, it "WICKS" sweat AWAY from the skin and allows you to cool better
    you are not wearing a neoprene suit, you are wearing a high tech garment designed to keep you cooler and drier than regular cotton, and IT WORKS

Thank you that was the answer i was looking for. Lol and ya i had the same reaction about the previous post but decided not to say anything. Something that old can hardly be relevant today.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post

Ingredients are the same and so is the outcome.

Did you read the article?

Tight clothing irritating hair follicles can cause dermatitis.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've never had a problem with shirts like that causing acne and I wear them quite often.