Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ever form a relationship with someone you met on teh interwebs?

I don't mean dating or other intimate encounters. I mean a genuine friendship with someone you knew online before you knew them in real life.

Do any of you know each other in real life?

I've been wondering about this specifically in regards to the fem. misc. lately, though I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I TMI'd in one of these threads and now hope I never actually encounter any of you in real life.

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    id hope so that way i can become friends with benefits and clap dem cheeks...you know who im talking about...

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was getting to be pretty good friends with a girl around my age on another web site. It was a business / hobbyist site, and I did ultimately meet her in person at a business event. And then one day on the web site we were on, somebody mentioned something about abortion. All things considered, people were being pretty reasonable about discussing it. I was avoiding the conversation completely. She was participating in it, getting extremely worked up and attacking people who disagreed with her. When she wailed that people were out of control, I pointed out that she was the only person who seemed to be unable to discuss the topic without making personal attacks on others. My number of friends in the world immediately dropped by one.

The problem with getting to know people on the internet is that we only see a very small slice of who someone really is. I mean, there are people here that I think I'd get along with in real life, I'll pick Una as an example. But actually meeting that person, or getting to know more about who they are and what makes them tick, might mean we'd eventually want to strangle each other.

And the moral of the story is... I'm pretty sure Una is evil in real life

drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by feloniousmonk View Post
    I don't mean dating or other intimate encounters. I mean a genuine friendship with someone you knew online before you knew them in real life.

Do any of you know each other in real life?

I've been wondering about this specifically in regards to the fem. misc. lately, though I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I TMI'd in one of these threads and now hope I never actually encounter any of you in real life.
    Awwww, How cute you, BFF the world!!!

cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A lot of those in the gaming community.. Still communicate with a few people I've talked to since 1998 when I started playing pc games... Easier than talking to "real" people (lol).

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One of my fears is that someone I know IRL actually comes into the forums and sees some of the pathetic threads I've done since being here, LOL.
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    I was getting to be pretty good friends with a girl around my age on another web site. It was a business / hobbyist site, and I did ultimately meet her in person at a business event. And then one day on the web site we were on, somebody mentioned something about abortion. All things considered, people were being pretty reasonable about discussing it. I was avoiding the conversation completely. She was participating in it, getting extremely worked up and attacking people who disagreed with her. When she wailed that people were out of control, I pointed out that she was the only person who seemed to be unable to discuss the topic without making personal attacks on others. My number of friends in the world immediately dropped by one.

The problem with getting to know people on the internet is that we only see a very small slice of who someone really is. I mean, there are people here that I think I'd get along with in real life, I'll pick Una as an example. But actually meeting that person, or getting to know more about who they are and what makes them tick, might mean we'd eventually want to strangle each other.

B****! You left me in that jail in Tijuana!

hehehehehehe

I'd like to think we'd get along. I generally stay away from topics related to religion and politics when I'm with people because I see how the debate can damage relationships.

I'm known by friends to have many friends of many religious/political persuasions because I don't judge.

"If you judge others, you have no time to love them." -Mother Teresa

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel like everyone likes me and I would get along with everyone

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cyanotikat View Post
    A lot of those in the gaming community.. Still communicate with a few people I've talked to since 1998 when I started playing pc games... Easier than talking to "real" people (lol).
    pc games you say? hello my heavenly blessed steam beauty

feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) feloniousmonk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    B****!
    I'd like to think we'd get along. I generally stay away from topics related to religion and politics when I'm with people because I see how the debate can damage relationships.

I'm known by friends to have many friends of many religious/political persuasions because I don't judge.

"If you judge others, you have no time to love them." -Mother Teresa
    I've often wondered how different a fem. misc. R/P section would be from the big misc.

I have a bunch of friends I met online and then met in real life. But, we were forced together by common circumstances, so I'm not sure if that really counts. I don't think I've ever just randomly decided to meet someone I knew online, unless you count people I bought/sold/traded instruments with and then we ended up staying in touch.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by feloniousmonk View Post
    I've often wondered how different a fem. misc. R/P section would be from the big misc.

I have a bunch of friends I met online and then met in real life. But, we were forced together by common circumstances, so I'm not sure if that really counts. I don't think I've ever just randomly decided to meet someone I knew online, unless you count people I bought/sold/traded instruments with and then we ended up staying in touch.
    I'm sure a R/P section in the Fem Misc would be different.

I don't know. I meet people and while we might have religious or political differences, in the end we are all weak, imperfect beings just trying to live life, ya know?

I don't worry too much about others deep-seated beliefs, I have my own to contend with.

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)

I don't know. I meet people and while we might have religious or political differences, in the end we are all weak, imperfect beings just trying to live life, ya know?

I don't worry too much about others deep-seated beliefs, I have my own to contend with.
    That's pretty much my stance on it. We're humans first and Republicans, Democrats, Muslims, Christians or What-the-hell-evers second. Disagreement should not be an excuse to forgo basic human decency.

Anyway, to answer the question, yes. The person I consider my best friend is someone I've never met face to face, but we talk via phone or the computer nearly every day. I also had a lot of good friends on WoW before I had to quit playing. That aspect of the internet is actually enough to make me forgive it for the rest of the crap it produces.
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cyanotikat View Post
    You played quest

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
    That's pretty much my stance on it. We're humans first and Republicans, Democrats, Muslims, Christians or What-the-hell-evers second. Disagreement should not be an excuse to forgo basic human decency.
    was there something that recently happened in a thread that you guys are referencing?

i dont think you can know someone unless you know their stance on issues, their thoughts about art/music, and how they treat people etc. Only way to find that out is to be open.

i long long got over people having a difference of opinion. i used to be surprised and affronted, but not anymore. i like the discussions, but i definitely dislike inflammatory pundits who fan flames of hate.

as for friends on the internets:
    joined a fansite for a band about 12 years ago now and am still there despite us all turning rabid on the particular singer. we chased her off. even the webmistress had enough of this singer. we have been an independent site since about 2005? and there are still a few of us and i would consider us friends. lots have met IRL and made friendships. i met my husband (of ten years) there. i don't really see the difference between IRL and online anymore in that context. but we are all really open.

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    was there something that recently happened in a thread that you guys are referencing?
    Not for me. That's just kind of my day to day mentality, although it is more present on my mind right now thanks to all the political attack ads. I am so sick of those already.
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
    Not for me. That's just kind of my day to day mentality, although it is more present on my mind right now thanks to all the political attack ads. I am so sick of those already.
    ah. yeah, i dont miss those. i havent had cable in years. my tv diet is hulu and netflix. cheaper and less commercials (none on netflix. bless.)

rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I did, lol....I became in real life friends with someone on bb.com....we have little online contact in these forums anylonger, I read their journal they read mine and that is the extent of our online contact with each other, but have formed a great friendship outside the forums and one that I value
    I would never say this is easy, but it is doable and within your capabilities!! - Nutritional Coach - CocoonFitness

Trust the process L. - Arch Angel 73

My Journal (Ren)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142464091

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Met Mr Flexy online. Madly wildly passionately in love 7 years later.

We are crazy in love, and our children are enormously happy together. Four boys between us and they all consider themselves brothers. Even when apart, they are all online or calling each other. The boys are happy. And we are madly in love happy. 'Tis a grand life.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Met Mr Flexy online. Madly wildly passionately in love 7 years later.

We are crazy in love, and our children are enormously happy together. Four boys between us and they all consider themselves brothers. Even when apart, they are all online or calling each other. The boys are happy. And we are madly in love happy. 'Tis a grand life.
    That is really cool Lisa
    I would never say this is easy, but it is doable and within your capabilities!! - Nutritional Coach - CocoonFitness

Trust the process L. - Arch Angel 73

My Journal (Ren)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142464091

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rendylee View Post
    That is really cool Lisa
    Thank you, my Lady! We are grateful we met each other, but we are most proud that our children love each other and that we co-parent with both ex's. The boys have a very stable life. Everyone involved wants the boys to be happy. And they are.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    One of my fears is that someone I know IRL actually comes into the forums and sees some of the pathetic threads I've done since being here, LOL.
    I know that feeling oh so well
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post

I would get a long with Una in real life and we would strangle you together >:]

I'm notorious for meeting people from the web. I've met a lot of people over the years through gaming, dating, fb, myspace, w/e. All types of relationships too, friends, romantic etc...

The majority of the meetings/hanging out depending largely on if the other person was fake or not. A lot of people don't act the same in person as they do online. Overall most of the meetings went well and I still have friends to this day that I met on the web first instead of real life.

I actually met my girlfriend in real life a couple of times for just a few minutes each time, but ended up pursuing her a year later on MySpace. From MySpace to MyPlace....5 years we have been together now.

I've had a couple of meetings that were horror stories haha, not going to tell those.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My sister used to be a rabid Michael Jackson fan. She would frequent many forums, and she befriended one of the females on a forum. They talked for years and years. My sister and her even made the trip out to a Michael Jackson concert, and they even got to go to neverland ranch together (via a painting my sister made for him and he loved it).

Any who, they kept in touch and my sister's online friend drew pictures of my sister and stuff (amazing artist) sending it to her as gifts. One day she professed her love to my sister, via email. My sister obviously cut all contact off (she's not a lezzy).

My whole point of this is...people on the internet are fukin weird and want to lick your vajayjay...men and women alike. Please stay safe (srs).

BetterMeToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BetterMeToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BetterMeToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BetterMeToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BetterMeToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BetterMeToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BetterMeToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BetterMeToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BetterMeToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BetterMeToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BetterMeToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've met a lot of people in the internet via gaming, unfortunately most of them live in some other country, so I haven't even had the opportunity to consider a meeting. But I do have met quite a few people over the years and got along with almost all of them, but i also knew them for quite a while before meeting (months of talking + voicechat with games). as most of these meeting were when i was a teenager, so we rarely talk anymore.
    I think genuine friendship is possible, i know quite a lot of people who have met through internet and stayed very good friends or even found a partner for themselves. Just not that easy.

cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by drarmament View Post
    You played quest
    Negative! Original HL(nov 98) & TFC(april 99) then CS1.6 then source etc etc. Had a 6 year bender with WoW(Ugh) now into Star Wars: TOR. Yes, nerdy

Edit: Forgot to throw in my nightly escapades with Doom and D2.

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aside from meeting my husband online, I've met a handful of other valuable friends through a particular Forum in my city. I've been friends in person with some of those people for over 8 years. I think the Internet is a great place to meet people provided you are sensible.

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I met a chick on the net, and we became great friends online. We exchanged emails & had online chats for years. But one day I made her angry; angry enough for her to go into stalker mode. She even made contact with members of my family and other stuff. Now I'm a little weirded out by online friendships, so I watch myself.

With all of that said, I met my husband online.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes to all, have good friends I met online, here on bb.com or FB and a few I met IRL
    or that I talk to out of BB.com
    some of the people I met on here I see regularly at powerlifting meets, almost met Flex and lisa last winter when I was in Toronto.

Oh yeah and myspace lol one of my best friend IRL I met on MS and I even got her to work for me.. that was kinda odd at first as we were talking for a couple if years ...
    She lived in my area but never met just my space back and forth very casual stuff , my space went to crap and we stopped talking for a long time
    one day I logged on MS to catch up with a few people and there I found a message , started talking again and moved to FB .
    A while later she was telling me how she was out of work and I asked her to come work for me (I am not a pimp)
    she showed up and at first it was a bit awkward but once things loosened up she turned out to be the best cook in my staff and my buddy, we worked together for a couple of years now she's taken over my position when I left and we still hang out all the times after work..
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ahh.. speak for yourself... strong perfect being here

but I agree , I get along with most people regardless of beliefs and politics plus I am usually always right and I am Italian so you can't really win an argument
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    Ahh.. speak for yourself... strong perfect being here

but I agree , I get along with most people regardless of beliefs and politics plus I am usually always right and I am Italian so you can't really win an argument
    hehehehehe