Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10)

weightlifting + squats + quads + ass = cant fit into jeans normally

srs, does anyone have this problem or is it just me?

before weightlifting i comfortably fit a size W 28 - L 29
    unfortunately im short, and going up weight class also means going up waist class im now a W 30, unfortunately no one caters to short people with larger legs (quads) and my ass sticks out like a fcuking baboon.

please tell me im not the only one with this problem, and the best thing is ........ im lean, but jeans make my legs look morbidly obese srs

how do i tackle this problem?

Registered User rancid_theclash's Avatar
    rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000)
    get your pants hemmed maybe

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by laxshack View Post

unfortunately im short, and going up weight class also means going up waist class im now a W 30, unfortunately no one caters to short people with larger legs (quads) and my ass sticks out like a fcuking baboon.

please tell me im not the only one with this problem, and the best thing is ........ im lean, but jeans make my legs look morbidly obese srs

This happens to everyone who lifts weights and actually trains their legs, you're far from being the only one.
    You just have to start buying larger pants.
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah nothing you can do except buy loose fitting jeans with a bigger waist, then get a belt.
    "However, the strength of the hamstring muscles is crucial to fully exploit the strength potential of the quads and ultimately the vertical force that the athlete is able to impart to the barbell." - Andrew Charniga, Jr.

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)

Buy the same size pants but get relaxed or loose fit. I have a big ass/thighs compared to the rest of me as well but the onyl time I notice it with jeans is if I accidentally buy normal or fitted jeans. Loose or relaxed fits will generally fit you like normal jeans used to.

lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't have huge legs yet, but much bigger than average peoples. Yesterday I was sitting on the tube (train) and this girl sitting opposite was staring at my knees (my teardrop things kinda buldge out through the cords I was wearing) just looking left, right, left, right, left, right. Then when I noticed I just bertstared her and she realised I'd noticed and then she just pulled a

kind of face. I lol'd to myself.
    Last edited by lwild; 04-14-2011 at 08:02 AM.
    PBs:
    Oly Squat: 145 kg
    Front Squat: 125 kg
    Strict Overhead Press: 75x2 kg
    Push Press: 90 kg
    Bench Press: 100 kg
    Deadlift: 180 kg
    Power|Full Clean: 95|100 kg
    (Hang) Power Snatch: 72.5 kg
    40-Yard Dash: 4.7s
    3-Cone Drill: 6.8s

My Strength Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129882473

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ~misc audiophile crew

USAWBrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAWBrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAWBrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAWBrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAWBrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAWBrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAWBrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAWBrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAWBrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAWBrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USAWBrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just a 30" waist at 210lbs... needless to say I walk around in size 38s to fit my legs...

Registered User camerontraining's Avatar
    camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All my jeans are now skinny jeans, lifting has made me so trendy

Jtsmith512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jtsmith512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I completely feel you man. I had to buy all new jeans a little while ago and make sure I got baggy or relaxed fit. Even with a little more width in the leg area they're still a bit snug, thank god its almost short season. At least now it pays off and you get to show off! haha

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have any of you large legged guys found that in addition to buying larger pants, you constantly have to be buying new ones since the area near the crotch/upper thighs keeps wearing out? I have this problem and I have to replace even baggy pants because of it.
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wow you guys are monsters. I'm 6', 250 lbs and I have no problems with pants.

Learning and Evolving MJAffliction's Avatar
    MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I empathize with you OP. Annoying.
    BJJ Crew
    Muay Thai Crew
    HODL crew

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
    "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
    "I don't much care where ..." said Alice.
    "Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
    -LEWIS CARROLL, Alice in Wonderland

Everything popular is wrong.
    -OSCAR WILDE, The Importance of Being Earnest

slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    try finding dress pants that fit. Nothing. (I guess pleated is the answer?)

I found that the old navy "broken in" chinos fit decent through the thigh without having giant friggen leg holes at the bottom. Also dockers D3 and D4 pants too, although they are slightly wider at the bottom I think.
    Misc Strength Crew
    Russian Program Weightlifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=707588271

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I look stupid in pants also-I have long legs so thats not problem but my ass is ridiculously big in proportion to my lower body.- i think you just have to deal with it or buy loose pants, if you buy fitted its always gonna be tight and look little weird. Look at dimitry klokov in a suit on dancing with the stars. He looks almost fat in a suit even though he is around 10% bodyfat just because he is so bulky.-I posted a few in the Who is your favorite Olympic lifter? thread but you could youtube them also probably-

several years of squatting 3-7 days a week has just made wearing pants a pain. I prefer sweat pants and shorts for casual wear.
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It sucks because I have naturally small hips so jeans that fit my waist are 32 but no way in hell I can get the pants past my thighs. I gotta wear a 34 with a belt, and that's still hell to put anything into my pockets. It's even worse because my quads are really short so it's all bunched up right below my hips where the pockets go.
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg

sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by camerontraining View Post
    All my jeans are now skinny jeans, lifting has made me so trendy
    HAHA me too.

Yea I'm currently at 42" waist jeans... and feel as though i could put a pillow around my waist and they would still fit with room there. My biggest problem though is finding a middle ground between xl and xxl shirts. I'm either showing my gut hair or wearing a dress.

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's just something we, as lifters, have to deal with. Everybody finds their own thing that works. I find that a combination of slightly larger waist with relaxed or loose fit work the best. I understand about the a$$ though because I get comments all the time. Suit pants look horrible on me, and I'm about to be a lawyer wearing suits all the time!!!
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by olyw8lifter View Post
    It's just something we, as lifters, have to deal with. Everybody finds their own thing that works. I find that a combination of slightly larger waist with relaxed or loose fit work the best. I understand about the a$$ though because I get comments all the time. Suit pants look horrible on me, and I'm about to be a lawyer wearing suits all the time!!!
    Hitler thought about being a lawyer, but deemed it too evil.

skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    welcome to my world!

my waist is still 25 but because i can't pull my jeans up past my knees, i wear size 28 jeans and get them taken in. luckily girls jeans have stretch in them, so there is a bit of give. whereas i was once a xsmall-small, i now wear medium to large tops because the sleeves feel too tight and i feel the fabric stretch across my back. at work, i wear dress pants and tank tops with sweaters but for the most part, i'll wear sweats, lulus or shorts the rest of the time.

i'm not big by any means, but i do feel like the Hulk on some days. but the good thing is that when i see guys with skinny legs, i know that mine are way better than theirs lol.

my husband has the same problem since forever. he's very lean and lifting has made him more leaner, but his ass, from all the squats, sits out so far back. he does the same thing, buys bigger jeans and gets the waist taken in.

sometimes it can be frustrating, but the way i see it, i'm buying new clothes because i'm fit, not because i'm fat.

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by skuraishi View Post
    sometimes it can be frustrating, but the way i see it, i'm buying new clothes because i'm fit, not because i'm fat.
    That's a good way to look at it!!
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can empathize. I can't seem to find XS shirts that fit me correctly.
    637/390tng/615 - belt/wraps, best gym lifts.
    600/370/600 - best competition lifts.
    575/330/560 - best competition lifts at 181 raw.
    "I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." - 1 Cor 9:27

TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
    Wow you guys are monsters. I'm 6', 250 lbs and I have no problems with pants.
    its cus your fat brah

Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Makes me wonder what someone like Matthias Steiner or Mishka wears. Those guys are thick.

laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in conclusion ......... you cant look stylish and weight lift at the same time.

sammiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You could get your jeans custom-fit with us.

My company, CIVALI makes these jeans at about the same price as a normal pair of jeans. You can find our project at:

kickstarter.com/projects/sammiller/custom-fit-jeans

Let me know what you think!

raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sammiller27 View Post
    You could get your jeans custom-fit with us.

My company, CIVALI makes these jeans at about the same price as a normal pair of jeans. You can find our project at:

kickstarter.com/projects/sammiller/custom-fit-jeans

Let me know what you think!
    Actually that looks really interesting. I'll keep this in mind.
    "However, the strength of the hamstring muscles is crucial to fully exploit the strength potential of the quads and ultimately the vertical force that the athlete is able to impart to the barbell." - Andrew Charniga, Jr.

jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have 27 inch thighs, imagine finding jeans to fit that.
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold a higher esteem to those who think alike than those who think differently - Friedrich Nietzsche

sammiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jr gong View Post
    I have 27 inch thighs, imagine finding jeans to fit that.
    We can do it. If they don't fit, we'll pay the shipping to get it back and we'll try again. That's our policy.

We're a small time company with the belief that custom clothing shouldn't cost $150+. Once we get our project launched, expect the jeans to be priced around $60 a pair.

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Humility comes before honor"

BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    jeans I just get boot cut seems to have wider thigh area 38" waist 26" thighs

Dress pants on the other hand are extremely rare to find. I usually get 4 pairs when I find some that fit.
    next thing I know microwave explode!!!!!!!!! I was scared out mind!!!!!