Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz

Thumbs up Just watched FALLOUT on PRIME

7.129/10

Not bad at all. I suggest giving it a shot if ur bored. Yes, there is a black person in it but I didn't see any gay ppl or Trans. Plus Walton Coggins is in it.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice to see the internet is working in PA
    Repeal the 19th

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Goggins is an amazing actor.

Haven’t seen this show though.
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice to see the internet is working on PA
    Peaceful warrior in Christ.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    7.129/10

Not bad at all. I suggest giving it a shot if ur bored. Yes, there is a black person in it but I didn't see any gay ppl or Trans. Plus Walton Coggins is in it.
    I watched the first couple of episodes and didn't really get in to it. The twink friend of the black squire seemed like a they/them, so they might be a member of the alphabet brigade.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I liked it a lot and would very much like to make my c*ck explode into Lucy.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

Traps for the Chaps ElBonemeister's Avatar
    ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really enjoyed the show

Walton Goggins crushed it as the Ghoul

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    I watched the first couple of episodes and didn't really get in to it. The twink friend of the black squire seemed like a they/them, so they might be a member of the alphabet brigade.
    That's totally fine. They kept it to themselves, as it should be.

Originally Posted by ElBonemeister View Post

Vice Principals is a really good show that he's in.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    Nice to see the internet is working in PA
    Originally Posted by swordplay76 View Post
    Nice to see the internet is working on PA
    More than yinz can afford Pals.

DSL (2.36MBPS)
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From someone who’s played fallout games, the they did a very good job with the show. Can’t wait for season two.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post
    From someone who’s played fallout games, the they did a very good job with the show. Can’t wait for season two.
    I never played a single fallout game and just liked the storyline alot. I like the terms they used for ppl on top and the pod ppl. Sorta like we llol on tradies here
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never played a single fallout game, and cringe at my FB buddies who actually bought that arm computer and plastic bomb from the game, and am worried that channers keep talking about woke fæggotry in the first few episodes....

I have a VERY low tolerance for globohomo/LGTVWTFBBQ bullshit in hollywood stuff, but I do enjoy future sci fi stuff like "SILO", LOST, and the like.

Should I bother watching this? or is it standard woke levels and "had to have played the video game" to enjoy it?
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    Never played a single fallout game, and cringe at my FB buddies who actually bought that arm computer and plastic bomb from the game, and am worried that channers keep talking about woke fæggotry in the first few episodes....

I have a VERY low tolerance for globohomo/LGTVWTFBBQ bullshit in hollywood stuff, but I do enjoy future sci fi stuff like "SILO", LOST, and the like.

Should I bother watching this? or is it standard woke levels and "had to have played the video game" to enjoy it?
    I really liked Silo which is why I liked this. You do have to give it a few episodes but Walter kills it in his acting when he gets on there. Can't wait for 2nd season
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post

I have a buddy who can't stand woke stuff and he says he's giving this a pass and likes it, like ignoring some

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really liked Silo which is why I liked this. You do have to give it a few episodes but Walter kills it in his acting when he gets on there. Can't wait for 2nd season
    You barely gave it above a 7 you demented old man.

And now you "can't wait" for season 2?

Da phuk outa here.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    You barely gave it above a 7 you demented old man.

And now you "can't wait" for season 2?

Da phuk outa here.
    A 7 is because it teaches you how to survive an apocalypse in a pre planned nuclear war which is what we should all take notes on. It accurately depicts what poopy pants joe is doing rite now. So yes...a 7+ for the message
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Originally Posted by BespokenBrah View Post

Think his name is Sillie in the show...pretty sure
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got rid of prime cause the movies were deplorable , but is Fallout included with Prime Video,or is it extra?
    Make Misc great again

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    I got rid of prime cause the movies were deplorable , but is Fallout included with Prime Video,or is it extra?
    No it's included. You could stream it off other sites tho online for nothing tho
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AtLifts View Post
    I have a buddy who can't stand woke stuff and he says he's giving this a pass and likes it, like ignoring some
    It’s actually not really woke. There’s a few things you notice at first and you will want to point out as woke but other than a couple things at first it’s really hit forced.

Also the female lead is actually very likeable. All of the characters are. They did a very good job putting this together actually.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

Registered User explosiveMidget's Avatar
    explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No it's included. You could stream it off other sites tho online for nothing tho
    Sup richstrong u old legend. Miscord reps on RC if I;m not on spread with u

jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7.129/10

here she is
    episodes:
    the beginning
    the end

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jthm View Post

here she is
    episodes:
    the beginning
    the end
    That person has no forehead.

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A 7 is because it teaches you how to survive an apocalypse in a pre planned nuclear war which is what we should all take notes on. It accurately depicts what poopy pants joe is doing rite now. So yes...a 7+ for the message
    On episode 7 now. Definitely mirrors real life in a lot of ways. I'd say this may even be an example of preemptive programming.

Vault-Tec = Black Rock and WEF

Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    That's totally fine. They kept it to themselves, as it should be.

Vice Principals is a really good show that he's in.
    Goggins was awesome in vice principles probably his best show besides the shield

Fallout was aight typical white man evil bs at the ending tho
    That ain’t Dababy that’s Basedbaby!

Neg blueberryboy on sight crew

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    will check out in nearby future OP

Originally Posted by SSM12 View Post
    Goggins is an amazing actor.

Haven’t seen this show though.
    Originally Posted by ElBonemeister View Post

at fist I was thinking David Goggins lmfao
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    will check out in nearby future OP

at fist I was thinking David Goggins lmfao
    His feet could have played as ghouls though.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Originally Posted by jthm View Post

here she is
    episodes:
    the beginning
    the end
    That's just a small italian boy like Mario. He's not a Trans on the show. Cmon man
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The main chicks eyes on this show are absurd, how the hell do you have eyes that big. Here eyes are like 2/5 the size of her head.