Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

FIFA 11 MISCERS LETS MAKE A CLUB! (360 bitches)

With only a few days away from the FIFA 11 release, i was wondering if any other miscers were interested in joining a club with their created players? That way we could play online with a team formed by 11 miscers lol, trolling dat dere hardcore gamers

We can have a list and post the position your player will be.

-Ken-o (right wing or left attacking midfielder) GT: StudCarlos

********UPDATE**************

Line up so far:

-------------------XXXXXXXXXXX-------------------
    -----O H I 0 STATE(matiemcgee123)-XXXXXXXXXX-------
    --XXXXXXXX----------------------------JaxBrah-----
    ----------------WestAfrica(WestAfrica)-------------
    -----StudCarlos(Ken-O)-------kaddy1 [fhsdetxfball]---
    ------------------------------------------------------
    --GestapoOfficer(_NEMESIS_)----MetalBMX52(dasfeuer)--
    -------------------Coconut187------------------------
    Last edited by Ken-O; 10-01-2010 at 07:00 PM.

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im in brah.
    The tag is Ajaxk Act 3

Inb4 everyone picks forwards

my guy is gonna be a ST or some forward. Lulz.

But if someone really really wants to be a forward then im titally down for being a goalkeeper

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im on an iphone and bodybuilding.com dosent let me edit, but the tag is actually Ajax Act 3.

Lol at "titally"

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol ok, a keeper wouldnt be a bad idea, have you any experience goalkeeping?

Also we will need good defenders... come on miscers bring it on, also please when someone makes a mistake in the game lets not rant in the headset.

Last FIFA the defenders were awful so 5-3-2 was the line up we would always use, if defenders are any better this game we may change it to a 4-3-3 or use a 4-4-2 and play with wings.

What do miscers think about this?

eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    lol ok, a keeper wouldnt be a bad idea, have you any experience goalkeeping?

Also we will need good defenders... come on miscers bring it on, also please when someone makes a mistake in the game lets not rant in the headset.

Last FIFA the defenders were awful so 5-3-2 was the line up we would always use, if defenders are any better this game we may change it to a 4-3-3 or use a 4-4-2 and play with wings.

What do miscers think about this?
    played the game last night, everythings improved and better but for some reason i just have a loathing for a couple of things in the game that the never change

1) The menus just make me sick looking at them and the little noises it makes when you change menu icons i know its weird but i just fukin hate it its so EA and commercialized to the extent it has no atmosphere (world cup soccer game was actually nice and happy)

2) The music is fukin annoying they always select soundtracks that are upbeat and edgy that sound good the first time you listen to them but get old REALLY quick

3) My friend was like, "yea the character models are fukin dope". I don't actually see any graphical improvement at all they still have that EA lazyness to them despite blowing maddens Visuals out of the water

4) The pitch still feels like a dead flat bit of green concrete

I really like the improved ball challenges and stuff though fifa 10 would be annoying to go back to after this. I can finally run around kunts with the sprint button if the person im using has the stats for it. In fifa 10 that was just impossible to do despite what player you were using.

dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone know if they fixed the goalkeepers AI so they don't suck balls? O and I am soooo in on this, going to pick it up in a bit. I'd be down to play wing but I'm a beast defender so either ones good

eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eskyhoneybeev2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dasfeuer View Post
    Anyone know if they fixed the goalkeepers AI so they don't suck balls? O and I am soooo in on this, going to pick it up in a bit. I'd be down to play wing but I'm a beast defender so either ones good
    i don't think they can 'fix' it the way you think they can fix it. Everything in life is a compromise and its a lot easier said than done improving AI in a game.

Firstly you have to realize games are built upon conditions and subsequent actions that are carried out when those conditions are met.

For example, this would be a condition for the goalkeeper

If the ball is less than 4 metres away from the goalie and is travelling at 3 metres per second and is within the goal square heading towards the goal, make goalie dive or kneel to pick up ball

or something like that. So essentially your making your AI out of a bucket load of those conditions which may or may not depend on other conditions which is why the production of games is an epic fuk around and we never ever see massive steps like people always expect

UNDEFEATABLE! STINGRAY FhsDeTxFball's Avatar
    FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500)
    lets do it. got it already. if ne1 wants to play hit me up! GT: kaddy1
    Come and take it
    TEXAS
    RESPECT MY JOIN DATE. and authority ;)
    Bayern Munich, Texas A&M

guys, if you want to be part of the misc club add yourself to the list in OP and post it again saying what position will you play.

My guess is the squad will be open to newcomers for a couple of weeks until a lot of miscers get the game

also if you are a sellfish player like trying to shoot crazy ass goals from the center of the field, or running with the ball a lot and not passing, dont even bother

Grenade Free Foundation _NEMESIS_'s Avatar
    _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    With only a few days away from the FIFA 11 release, i was wondering if any other miscers were interested in joining a club with their created players? That way we could play online with a team formed by 11 miscers lol, trolling dat dere hardcore gamers

We can have a list and post the position your player will be.

-Ken-o (right wing or left attacking midfielder) GT: StudCarlos
    GT: GestapoOfficer

Positions: CAM, LF, or CF..

dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    GT: MetalBMX52 (didnt pick gay name)

Positions: ST, CAM, Forward, Defensive mid if needed

Should we play a 4-3-3?

Im gonna post a line up and you guys edit it and add your name.

-------XXXXXXXXX---------------XXXXXXXXX-------
    --XXXXXXXX----------------------------XXXXXXXX--
    -------------------XXXXXXXXXXX--------------------
    ------StudCarlos(Ken-O)----------XXXXXXXXX---------
    ----XXXXXXXXXXXX----------------XXXXXXXXXXX-----
    ---------------------XXXXXXXXXX--------------------

Ill play RM. Add yourself to the line up and also post when will you get the game
    Last edited by Ken-O; 09-30-2010 at 10:05 PM.

FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500)
    Should we play a 4-3-3?

Ill play RM. Add yourself to the line up and also post when will you get the game
    nah 4-4-2 with 2 defensive mids and 2 wingers
    Come and take it
    TEXAS
    Bayern Munich, Texas A&M

Im gettin the game next week as im on exams and if i buy it now i know i will fail everything lol, but the squad is open for newcomers hurry up so nobody takes your favorite position

_NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Should we play a 4-3-3?

Yes, I def love the 4-3-3..

----GestapoOfficer(_NEMESIS_)----------------XXXXXXXXXXX-----

Originally Posted by FhsDeTxFball View Post
    thats another good one. Lets see what other miscers think.

Originally Posted by _NEMESIS_ View Post
    Yes, I def love the 4-3-3..

----GestapoOfficer(_NEMESIS_)----------------XXXXXXXXXXX-----
    Messi style, not bad

Messi style, not bad
    More like my boy CR9

Originally Posted by FhsDeTxFball View Post
    4-4-2 is too slow for me..I like to get the ball out to the wings and run with it..4-4-2 is more of keeping the ball in the middle and slowing things down..It's good if you don't have fast players..

I also like the 4-3-1-2 if I have a slower team..It's more of a modified version of the 4-3-3

More like my boy CR9
    Thats good, as long as you play just like him

4-4-2 is too slow for me..I like to get the ball out to the wings and run with it..4-4-2 is more of keeping the ball in the middle and slowing things down..It's good if you don't have fast players..

I also like the 4-3-1-2 if I have a slower team..It's more of a modified version of the 4-3-3
    Yeah i prefer 4-3-3, but if the defenders suck in this game like they sucked in the last one, we gonna need a 5-3-2...

Yeah i prefer 4-3-3, but if the defenders suck in this game like they sucked in the last one, we gonna need a 5-3-2...
    hmm...how about a 5-2-2-1? That way we can play the sides as well as some middle and get out and run..

That sounds good but we really need some players rofl. Where the UK brahs at? I know FIFA isnt a very popular game for the american miscers..

Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Striker

and I like 4-3-3 the best, 4-3-1-2 works too

btw what kind of pro are u guys making?

Mine's a really tall striker with high head accuracy, strength, jumping
    Im close to getting power header on him to make him beast mode.
    In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me. I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead. -Dwight Schrute

I rep back 1,000,000 +

Originally Posted by Coconut187 View Post
    Striker

and I like 4-3-3 the best, 4-3-1-2 works too

btw what kind of pro are u guys making?

Mine's a really tall striker with high head accuracy, strength, jumping
    Im close to getting power header on him to make him beast mode.
    Post your GT and add yourself to the line up brah.

Also, you already have the game?? Lucky mofo. Ibrahimovic style brah? My guy its going to be pretty much a Xavi

Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coconut187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Post your GT and add yourself to the line up brah.

Also, you already have the game?? Lucky mofo. Ibrahimovic style brah? My guy its going to be pretty much a Xavi
    Yup I have the game, <3 doin headers
    In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me. I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead. -Dwight Schrute

I rep back 1,000,000 +

jorrini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jorrini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jorrini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jorrini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jorrini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jorrini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jorrini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jorrini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jorrini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jorrini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jorrini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Got dang it. FIFA TEAM Play **** is phucked. Not loading unless it's a custom match.
    Last edited by jorrini; 09-30-2010 at 11:28 PM.

well i guess we have our striker

----GestapoOfficer(_NEMESIS_)----------------MetalBMX52(dasfeuer)-----

Originally Posted by dasfeuer View Post
    ------StudCarlos(Ken-O)---------kaddy1 [fhsdetxfball]---------
    ------StudCarlos(Ken-O)---------kaddy1 [fhsdetxfball]---------
    Come and take it
    TEXAS
    Bayern Munich, Texas A&M

lol, i knew the first spots taken would be the offensive ones.

We need defenders up in this shiet