View Poll Results: As a UK resident / If I were a UK resident, I would vote...

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservatives (Rishi Sunak)

5 29.41%
  • Labour (Sir Keir Stamer)

4 23.53%
  • Scottish National Party (Humza Yousaf)

0 0%
  • Liberal Democrat (Sir Ed Davey)

0 0%
  • Plaid Cymru (Rhun ap Iorwerth)

0 0%
  • Green Party ( Carla Denyer and Adrian Ramsay)

2 11.76%
  • Reform UK (Richard Tice)

1 5.88%
  • Reclaim Party (Laurence Fox)

1 5.88%
  • An independent candidate

0 0%
  • I would not vote

4 23.53%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000)

The next United Kingdom General Election

Under the rules of the UK's unwritten constitution, the next General Election in the United Kingdom must be held before January 23rd 2025, however as that would mean a campaign through Christmas and New Year, most experts believe the true last date will be November 28th 2024, where the Conservative Party, lead by Rishi Sunak MP (Richmond in Yorkshire) will try and defend the eighty seat majority that he inherited from Liz Truss MP (Norfolk South West) who in turn inherited it from Boris Johnson (who resigned as an MP after being told that he would be suspended from the House and liable to face a recall election).

The Leader of the Opposition, Sir Keir Starmer MP (Lab, Holborn and St. Pancras) will try and lead his Labour Party to a majority win for the first time since 2005, however this matter will be complicated by boundary changes across the UK where every constituency has been standardised to have no less than 0.95 and no more than 1.05 of 1/645th of the UK electorate as of December 2020 which has led to a reduction in the number of Labour, Liberal Democrat and Scottish National Party seats and an increase in Conservative seats, with formal calculations to be released at some future date.
    Yes, I am a Green. So what, shouldn't everyone?

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't understand how the UK election works. I couldn't vote for any of them, because I don't live in any of their constituencies. You only vote for who your local representative in parliament will be, not who you want to be Prime Minister. Also, no one who doesn't have a representative for a particular pary running for election in their constituency can vote for that party. e.g. I couldn't vote Plaid Cymru even if I wanted to.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are any of them anti Europe, anti Immigration, Low Tax, Pro British anymore?

Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?

CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by freeheeler View Post
    Are any of them anti Europe, anti Immigration, Low Tax, Pro British anymore?
    The parties will annouce their formal platforms nearer the time, but based on current policies, the parties that match all those criteria are:

Reform UK, The Reclaim Party, The Heritage Party and Britain First

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always vote for conservatives, but I am on the fence this year. Suella Braverman and the support for Israel are sticking points for me.

Now Suella is gone, I may still vote for them.

Originally Posted by dakensta View Post
    You don't understand how the UK election works. I couldn't vote for any of them, because I don't live in any of their constituencies. You only vote for who your local representative in parliament will be, not who you want to be Prime Minister. Also, no one who doesn't have a representative for a particular pary running for election in their constituency can vote for that party. e.g. I couldn't vote Plaid Cymru even if I wanted to.
    Yes, as a UK resident I am aware that every constituency vote is for a local candidate representing a party, and that the leader of the party who is able to command "the confidence of the House" becomes Prime Minister, however I am also aware that this forum is mostly populated by Americans who are familiar with the names of the party leaders.

Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    I always vote for conservatives, but I am on the fence this year. Suella Braverman and the support for Israel are sticking points for me. Now Suella is gone, I may still vote for them.
    She has just exchanged letters with the PM stating that "you have broken your small boats promise" and she is being hailed on GB News as "a true Conservative"

Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Live in a staunchly Labour constituency, so I have no fear of it turning blue.
    Can't vote for Scottish National Party or Plaid Cymru
    Lib Dems are Tory reserves
    Would rather wash my eyes with bleach than vote for Reform or Reclaim

Because of that, I'll probably go Greens or spoil ballot. Theyre one and the same anyways.
    Somewhere in the bowels of deepest hell, Satan is assessing the potential of this shyte as the permanent soundtrack to an eternity of being hosed down with Bernard Manning's diarrhea.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CardiMuscles View Post
    She has just exchanged letters with the PM stating that "you have broken your small boats promise" and she is being hailed on GB News as "a true Conservative"
    I don't care about small boats though.

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Labour for sure. I wouldn't have voted for them under Corbyn who was basically a student activist who never grew up but Kier has brought some sensibility back to the party and it's high time they had a chance to fix 13 years of Tories failing at everything.

Even if you are a conservative, you'd want the current opposition to have a stint in power to remind the Tories what they're supposed to be standing for, because they've failed miserably at even the things which you'd expect a conservative government to handle well (the boats being a perfect example), and currently stand for nothing other than enriching themselves/their friends.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Voted for Corbyn in 2017 and 2019. Only time since Thatcher that a working class Brit had a chance to get into power. Really miss him ngl.

Would never vote for a globalist puppet like Boris, Kier or Rishi.
    Catholic Crew
    Canadian Crew
    Pureblood Crew
    Trump/Bergum 2024 Crew

Yesterday the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom ruled that the UK Government's policy on illegal immigration (that all people arriving in the United Kingdom without the correct papers are arrested, processed, placed on a plane to Rwanda and then processed there) was unlawful and therefore illegal. The United Kingdom Government has responded by saying that "Nothing has changed" and stuck two fingers up to the Supreme Court by introducing a law that would make Rwanda be declared a safe nation and has also stuck two fingers up to the European Court of Human Rights.

Following the recent ruling by the Supreme Court, the UK Government yesterday launched the "Safety of Rwanda (Asylum and Immigration) Bill" which can be read in full at https://assets.publishing.service.go...introduced.pdf and essentially declares that the nation of Rwanda is a safe nation, no legal barriers will exist to flights to the nation once the bill is passed and that the "Stop the Boats" element of the Government's commitments will pass.

However, it has exposed a split in the ruling Conservative party with those on the left offering a "one nation" viewpoint saying it is too harsh and those on the right, such as the former Home Secretary and Immigration minister saying it still leaves the UK open to rulings from the European Court of Human Rights, leading to a showdown vote on Tuesday when the Government will not implement a three line whip (meaning that MP's can vote as they like)

The BBC is reporting that if the vote is won on Tuesday, then it will become law by the end of the spring and therefore mean a general election to be held in the autumn, however if it is lost, which it will be if 29 MP's vote against it, they believe a general election will be held in February (for the first time since 1974)

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Elections in UK are as relevant as elections in Poland. It is a rapidly declining nation in every aspect.

Loss of both military and economic power. Poor immigration policy. non-existent foreign policy, simply parroting what US says. Rapidly declining standards of living. Very few resources and a huge, growing population.

I can't imagine what UK candidates could be selling because there isn't much to sell.
    ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yesterday the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom ruled that the UK Government's policy on illegal immigration (that all people arriving in the United Kingdom without the correct papers are arrested, processed, placed on a plane to Rwanda and then processed there) was unlawful and therefore illegal. The United Kingdom Government has responded by saying that "Nothing has changed" and stuck two fingers up to the Supreme Court by introducing a law that would make Rwanda be declared a safe nation and has also stuck two fingers up to the European Court of Human Rights.
    And what's your opinion of this?
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

Originally Posted by foXs View Post
    Elections in UK are as relevant as elections in Poland. It is a rapidly declining nation in every aspect. Loss of both military and economic power. Poor immigration policy. non-existent foreign policy, simply parroting what US says. Rapidly declining standards of living. Very few resources and a huge, growing population. I can't imagine what UK candidates could be selling because there isn't much to sell.
    In the most recent Polish election held in October, the United Right polled 35% of the vote and won 194 seats, the Civic Coalition polled 31% of the vote and won 157 seats, the Third Way polled 14% and won 65 seats, the Left polled 9% and won 26 seats and Confederation polled 7% and won 18 seats in a result that was seen as a slap in the face of the United Right, allowing me to ponder whether you would have said that if they had won an overall majority

Quite simple, the following comes from the UK Foreign Office: "Levels of health and safety in Rwanda are lower than in the UK. There have been incidences of buildings and construction sites collapsing, causing deaths and serious injuries. Fire safety standards are also variable, with incidences of fire in residential and public places a continuing risk. There have been a number of building fires apparently caused by poor wiring and substandard electrical cables. Take extra care when using electronic equipment"

Is Rwanda safe? No

benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's a good response. If I was Prime Minister of Canada, I would do the same thing every time these unelected liberal phàggots started to legislate from the bench. I would just pass another law doing the same thing.
    Catholic Crew
    Canadian Crew
    Pureblood Crew
    Trump/Bergum 2024 Crew

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Someone fill me in, which Jew or Pajeet will be running the British government after this?

Originally Posted by benedetto27 View Post
    Voted for Corbyn in 2017 and 2019. Only time since Thatcher that a working class Brit had a chance to get into power. Really miss him ngl.

Would never vote for a globalist puppet like Boris, Kier or Rishi.
    You think Corbyn is working class?

Corbyn would have destroyed the UK economy. He had terrible policies.

Originally Posted by foXs View Post
    Elections in UK are as relevant as elections in Poland. It is a rapidly declining nation in every aspect.

Loss of both military and economic power. Poor immigration policy. non-existent foreign policy, simply parroting what US says. Rapidly declining standards of living. Very few resources and a huge, growing population.

I can't imagine what UK candidates could be selling because there isn't much to sell.
    My standard of livving keeps going up.... cry more *******.

We have strong leadershiip, a well eduatced population, a disproportionate amount of economic and military power for the size of the nation.

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    My standard of livving keeps going up.... cry more *******.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-...ay-2023-12-04/
    ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind

2021 - 25% pay rise
    2022 - 15% pay Rise
    2023 - 13% payrise (which with overtime is actually much higher)

Living standards are getting harder for low skilled people. For higher skilled people there is more money and opportunities.

Is Rwanda safe? No
    If it was, would you be happy to send illegal immigrants there against their will?
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

PeteGr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeteGr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeteGr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeteGr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeteGr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeteGr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeteGr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeteGr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeteGr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeteGr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeteGr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would typically vote Conservative. At the moment, the Conservatives have literally no chance of winning. Although at present, I genuinely don't think there's much difference between the current Conservative Party and Labour Party. There'd be very little noticeable difference no matter which one is in power. Starmer is pushing Labour to the right slightly to try to attract middle-ground and Conservative voters. I could honestly even see myself voting for Starmer's Labour.

The Conservatives lack vision at the moment, and Brexit has generally messed things around in British politics. I thought the Cameron/Osborne Conservatives (who fought and won the election in 2015) were well-disciplined and had a clear vision.

In the most recent Polish election held in October, the United Right polled 35% of the vote and won 194 seats, the Civic Coalition polled 31% of the vote and won 157 seats, the Third Way polled 14% and won 65 seats, the Left polled 9% and won 26 seats and Confederation polled 7% and won 18 seats in a result that was seen as a slap in the face of the United Right, allowing me to ponder whether you would have said that if they had won an overall majority
    On the subject of Poland https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-67657838 (The next Polish government will be led by Donald Tusk, because the right wing parties have alienated everyone bar the right wing in Poland)

Originally Posted by Zelensky View Post
    Someone fill me in, which Jew or Pajeet will be running the British government after this?
    If the motion on Rwanada is rejected on Tuesday, the next PM will either be Suella Braverman (in a expedited leadership contest) who is a Buddhist, if the motion passes then the next PM would be after a general election, most likely Keir Starmer who has publicly said that he "does not believe in God but does "believe in faith"".

By the way, I have reported you for the use of the word "Pajeet" which is a term of hate against those from the North Asian subcontinent

If it was, would you be happy to send illegal immigrants there against their will?
    Even if it was safe, sending anyone to a location against their will is wrong

Suella Braverman who is a Buddhist
    *Spits out tea, monocle falls into teacup*

She's a Buddhist? Next you'll be telling me Trump is a Christian.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

The Conservative MP for Kingswood, Chris Skidmore, has tonight formally resigned from the Conservatives so he can vote against the Government on Monday on a bill where the Government will allow an increase in oil production to meet net zero targets, then after that vote he will resign from Parliament so a by-election can be held in the constituency https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67895246